The Prostitute (Book 2)

By Unknown_writer222

China's back but she's no longer a prostitute.... Thanks in advance for reading XOXO More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
New book
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Fourty-Eight
Chapter Fourty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One

Chapter Sixteen

3K 129 29
By Unknown_writer222

Dj

I walk into school wearing the Richard Millie watch that Summer bought me.

Walking to my Locker, I see that Bj is already at his locker next to mine.

"You heard what happened to Raheem?" Bj daps me up.

"Nah what happened?" I raise an eyebrow.

"That nigga just got locked up for a home invasion. He facing three years mandatory if they try him as an adult" Bj tells me.

"Damn for real?" I ask him in disbelief.

He nods.

"Damn" I shake my head.

I unlock my locker.

"Hey Dj" Keisha yells, getting my attention.

I look in her direction and she's walking over with Summer..

"You stay clean" Keisha tells me while examining my outfit.

I'm wearing a Saint Laurent hoodie with black ripped jeans and black Nike Swarovski sneakers. Of course I have my Diamond chains around my neck and the Richard Millie on my wrist..

"I try" I tell Keisha nonchalantly before putting my attention on to Summer.

I keep thinking about what my mama said about her liking me..

"You like my watch?" I ask Summer while holding my wrist up.

She laughs "You're so funny, I love your watch" Summer flips her blonde hair.

I laugh "Thanks again" I tell her.

She waves it off with a smile.

"You bought him that watch?" Keisha asks Summer and she nods.

Keisha gasps dramatically..

"But you can't buy your best friend a thirty inch lace front?" Keisha asks Summer while crossing her arms.

I suck my teeth.

"She ain't got to buy you shit with her money" I tell Keisha.

"This is between me and my best friend, thank you" Keisha waves me off while looking at Summer.

"You never asked for a lace front" Summer says nervously.

"Weather she asked for one or not, you ain't got to buy her shit" I tell Summer.

She think Keisha her friend because Keisha fought two girls for her last year but in reality Keisha only jumped into those fights and defended Summer because she likes drama..

The bell rings and Summer waits on me instead of going straight to class.

Another sign that she likes me but I didn't think anything of it until now..

"Since your birthday is next month, I'll buy you the wig" I hear Summer tell Keisha, bringing me out of my thoughts..

Keisha squeals excitedly.

"I swear I love you bitch" Keisha yells, hugging Summer.

I suck my teeth.

Red

"Any information on where Marco could be?" I ask my white boy Derrick on FaceTime.

He's a grade A computer guy.

He served ten years for a white collar cybercrime and got offered a computer job by the FBI but he turned it down because he crazy as fuck and just like doing criminal shit..

"No information on where he could be at as of now but I have a lot on his past and I know exactly where his mom lives.." Derrick tells me with an evil smirk while adjusting his bifocals.

"It's a current address?" I raise an eyebrow.

He nods "I called the house phone earlier"

I smirk devilishly "Time to pay mama Marco a visit"

I'll be damned if I let that nigga get me and I don't get him back or whatever Kodak black said..

......

I kidnapped Marcos mom and I have her tied up in the dungeon..

"You dead wrong for leaving your mama behind, knowing you a millionaire now" I tell Marco over the phone with a chuckle.

"Let my mama go" Marco tells me angrily.

I chuckle again "A million dollars or I kill her"

Oh how I love when the tables turn..

"How about I give you half the money back?" Marco asks me.

This nigga really trying to negotiate with his moms life on the line...

I shake my head "Fine, send half the money back and your mom is free to go" I lie with a smirk.

I have a different plan in mind...

China

Lola and I decided to go out for lunch and drinks.

"Bitch what did your son do to my daughter?" Lola asks while walking into the restaurant.

She sits across from me, sitting her purse beside her.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"I checked the account Summer has access to and I saw that she spent a big bag on a Richard Millie watch and bitch you know my birthday in like two weeks so I thought that maybe it was a gift for me or something until I asked her what she was getting me for my birthday and this Heffa told me that she forgot my birthday was even coming up. Then when I brought up the watch she bought, she casually told me oh that was for Dj" Lola tells me while mocking Summers voice on that last part causing me to burst into laughter.

"Girl it's not funny, the old me almost came out, the hoe me. I was so tempted to ask her what the fuck he did for her?" Lola says making me laugh even harder.

She rolls her eyes.

"I'm sorry but that's so funny" I tell her still laughing.

After a few more seconds all my laughter is out..

"All jokes aside she definitely has a crush on Dj" I tell Lola.

Lola nods "Yeah she really likes him.."

"Don't look now but ain't that Red new bitch" Lola asks while cutting her eyes to the left.

I casually look to my left seeing Monet with two other girls. She's sitting at the table a few tables down from ours...

"Yeah that's her" I nod

Lola rolls her eyes.

"Didn't you just fuck Red the other night?" Lola asks me.

I nod and we both start to laugh..

"It better be funny" I hear someone say causing Lola and I to look in that direction.

It's one of the girls with Monet..

Lola instantly speaks "It is and we would let y'all laugh too but I don't want to hurt no feelings"

"Who's feelings gone be hurt, put a name on it" Monet speaks while looking around.

I laugh "Girl just sit this one out"

"Don't say nothing sister, she just mad you took her husband" Monet sister tells her while laughing.

"Red love him some you, it's the Diamond watch he bought you for me" Her sister continues.

"Took him where?" I ask confused

"Clearly not far enough" Lola says and we both begin to laugh.

"That white hoe is your only backup, baby I think you should relax" The other girl at the table with Monet says while tying her hair up.

"Baby this white hoe got hands that work so what you want to do?" Lola asks while tying her blonde hair up.

Security comes out of nowhere...

..........
▪️Updating asap! Thanks for reading XOXO 🖤🖤🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 9.3K 41
Lauren and Jayceon have been married for two years. After all of the added stress in their life, will their love remain strong? Copyright ยฉ 2018 Publ...
271K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
100K 1.4K 50
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
79.9K 2K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...