𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•‹π•™π• π•£π•Ÿπ•–π•• 𝔽𝕖𝕒�...

By TiaWuv2

{Completed} Raising a human wasn't easy with all the mischief and curiosity around the jungle. Especially con... More

κ§ΰΌ’β€’β„™π•£π• π•π• π•˜π•¦π•–β€’ΰΌ’κ§‚
κ§ΰΌ’β€’π•‚π•’π•šπ•’β€’ΰΌ’κ§‚
꧁༒‒𝔻𝕖𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯𝕦𝕣𝕖‒༒꧂
꧁༒‒ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕦𝕣𝕖 π•π•šπ•œπ•– 𝕄𝕖‒༒꧂
κ§ΰΌ’β€’π•‹π•’π•£π•«π•’π•Ÿβ€’ΰΌ’κ§‚
κ§ΰΌ’β€’π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π•šπ••π•–β€’ΰΌ’κ§‚
κ§ΰΌ’β€’π•Žπ•™π•’π•₯ 𝕒𝕣𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦?‒༒꧂
κ§ΰΌ’β€’π”½π• π•£π•“π•šπ••π••π•–π•Ÿ ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖‒༒꧂
κ§ΰΌ’β€’π•Šπ•”π•–π•Ÿπ•₯‒༒꧂
꧁༒‒𝔸 β„π•¦π•žπ•’π•Ÿ'𝕀 π•Šπ•₯π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•˜π•₯𝕙‒༒꧂
κ§ΰΌ’β€’β„‚π•™π• π•šπ•”π•–β€’ΰΌ’κ§‚
κ§ΰΌ’β€’π”»π•–π•§π•šπ•'𝕀 π•„π•’π•€π•œβ€’ΰΌ’κ§‚
κ§ΰΌ’β€’π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•–β€’ΰΌ’κ§‚

κ§ΰΌ’β€’π•‹π•’π•£π•«π•’π•Ÿ 𝕧𝕀. π•Šπ•’π•“π• π•£β€’ΰΌ’κ§‚

1.4K 51 1
By TiaWuv2

A summer warm breeze developed the jungle. Mother nature was happy these evenings, watching over the creatures in her vast land. The gorillas, in particular, were having lunch. 

Tarzan wanted to see his mother before going to see Kaia the rest of the afternoon, knowing very well the girl can be impatient when he doesn't show up at the mornings and come at lunch. 

Kala was far away from the troop, taking the fruit from the nearest tree and placing them in front of her. Tarzan spotted her and smirked, knowing he can scare her. Kaia has been teaching him to take silent steps to stalk her prey. 

So, he hid behind the bushes and crawled forward, staying firm in his steps but quiet as a panther. He stood on his feet and took a deep breath preparing to sound the trumpet–"

"Don't even think about it," Kala deadpanned. 

Tarzan sighed, he still needs to learn. He grinned and swung on the vine to sit in front of her and took one of her fruits. "How'd you know it was me?"

"I'm your mother. I know everything," Kala stoically stated as Tarzan took a large bite from the fruit. "Now where have you been?"

She wasn't stupid. She raised this boy and it was...eventful. She would occasionally miss him in the mornings and see him late afternoons. Now only that, he seems happier. Whatever he is doing she's not sure. 

Kala recalled the time when Tarzan came back with Terk, Tantor, Flint, and Mungo when he seemed distracted that day. But by the next day, he was gone. She tried to ask him but she would always get the same answer. 

With a feline. 

She thought of it as a joke but she kept getting the same answer she stopped asking. This time, however, he is right here in front of her during lunch. And this is the first time in weeks she's seen him. She saw as he quickly ate his fruits, knowing he was in a hurry. 

Again. 

"I thought you knew everything," Tarzan chuckled at her. He choked as he was suddenly tackled to the side and thrown away. 

"Hey, Auntie K," Terk grinned at the woman in front of her. "You're looking remarkably groomed today."

"Hello, Terk," Kala deadpanned while Tarzan tackled Terk and rolled on the ground, passing Kerchak who stared at them with annoyance. 

The gorillas around them have already grown used to seeing Tarzan and Terk wrestling around their camp and didn't bother moving away other than their food and their infants. 

Tarzan and Terk laugh and grunt as they rolled over and stumble on Tantor's back. Tantor flinched and stood, moving away before he stomps on them. "Whoa! Okay. It's all fun and game 'till someone loses an eye."

Tarzan and Terk ignored him as they rolled further down in their territory. 

"Please stop. Somebody's going to get hurt and it's always me. Please," Tantor followed them. 

As they wrestled, Terk stiffened, "Cramp in the calf!" Tarzan didn't take her seriously and shoved her forward, now placing her in a chokehold. 

He stopped, feeling something watching him. Looking in front of him, he frowned as he didn't find anything. He failed to realize that Terk was trying to push him away as she exclaimed for him to stop. 

Tarzan looked closer but didn't hear or see anything. His eyes widened as he finally realize what he was doing and jumped away from Terk who coughed and rubbed her neck. 

"Oh, sorry, Terk," Tarzan moved in front of her while he looked closely at the bushes. 

"What kind of animal are you?" Terk glared at him. "Did the 'feline' teach you that?" she glared at him. 

"I've been thinking lately that maybe Tarzan could be some subspecies of elephant," Tantor nodded. 

Tarzan frowned as he felt this feeling in his skin. He knew as Kaia was very sneaky when hiding from her prey. 

"What? Are you crazy? An elephant?" Terk looked at Tantor in disbelief. 

"Listen to me. Think about it. He enjoys a peanut, I enjoy a peanut."

Tarzan frowned, thinking his imagination was getting the best of him. He turned back to his cousin and friend when a yowl was heard behind him. He jumped away in time for a leopard to snarl and run towards them. 

Sabor's presence caused an outroar as everyone around the area immediately ran for the trees. Tarzan climbed too and noticed Sabor run running for him and ran faster. 

Sabor was quick to climb after him when she was suddenly pulled by her legs and thrown back. She snarled and turned to find the large ape. She seethed as she remembered vividly that it was they who took everything from her. 

She was filled with rage and revenge as she lunged at him and push him down to the ground. Kerchak wouldn't give up either as he pushed Sabor off of him and started slamming his fists on her. He flinched back as Sabor slashed her claws on his chest and bit his arm. 

Tarzan grabbed his spear and jumped next to Terk and watched Sabor fighting Kerchak. He grew afraid as Sabor was ruthless and used any attack she could to kill Kerchak. 

Sabor landed on Kerchak's back and started biting his neck and shoulders hard while Kerchak grunted in pain. He reached behind him and grabbed her legs, throwing her far away from him. But the exhaustion was getting the best of him as he landed face on the ground. 

Tarzan's eyes widened and gasped, glancing back to Sabor who wasn't at all exhausted. In fact, she was getting started. She slowly stalked around the fallen Kerchak, her eyes never wavering on his form. 

She wanted the gorilla to look her in the eye as she shreds him to pieces. With that, she yowled and lunged at him. She didn't expect it, but the human male dived towards her and kicked her away. 

Landing on the ground harshly, she snarled as she seethed at him. But was met with a stronger glare from him, standing in front of the gorilla with a weapon in his hand. 

Kerchak took note of this and saw the family screeching and slamming their hands on the tree, in hopes to convince Tarzan to leave it to Kerchak but Tarzan ignored their pleas. 

Tarzan solely focused on Sabor. She has caused so much misfortune in his family. Taken innocent lives. She wasn't like Kaia who killed to survive...Sabor was a monster and he will take her down right now.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

Kaia huffed as she waited in her tree. She looked around but no sign of Tarzan anywhere, knowing full well that he was distracted by something. She lay back on her tree and play with her feather. 

She frowned, not having a good feeling at this moment. Her gut wrenched and clenched her hands, feeling them sweat. Something was wrong but she doesn't know what. 

Kaia stood up and looked towards the gorilla territory where Tarzan lives. She frowned further as a cold breeze hit her back. 

"Tarzan..." she gasped, tucking her feather in her black tresses and swinging towards Tarzan. 

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

Tarzan and Sabor circled each other. They were afraid of each other but showed it through their glares. Both of them were unpredictable which makes them both dangerous. 

Sabor was first to strike as she lunged at him but Tarzan ducked and crouched in front of her, pointing his spear at her. Seeing as she was about to lunge at him again, he jumped up a tree and guided her away from the others, dodging her claws. 

He didn't look back as he climbed, his eyes stayed on Sabor. Sabor was getting impatient as she couldn't get close to him which frustrated her more. Reaching the top, Tarzan grabbed a vine and swung around the tree. 

He expected to attack her from behind but was surprised to see her gone. Landing on the branch, he gripped his spear tightly and looked around. It was quiet. Too quiet. 

Tarzan waited impatiently to look for any signs of her. He immediately turned around as Sabor lunged at him from above. Pressing his spear on her chest, he threw her to the ground below. 

What Tarzan failed to realize, was that the feline looking down at him in horror. Her heart banged against her chest at what she was seeing. Her mother was fighting Tarzan. Tarzan fighting her mother. 

Kaia paled as she grabbed her bow and arrow, going to aim but stopped. Who should she aim for? She aimed for Sabor but knew her father would be heartbroken. She aimed at Tarzan but knew he was doing it in self-defense. 

One thing she knew about the rules of the jungle is to not interfere...yet she felt the need to save them. They don't deserve this. Sabor wanted revenge but to take it on Tarzan. Kaia can't let that happen. 

Tears welled up in her eyes as she waited in the shadows and watched. 

Down below, Sabor looked down at her shoulder. Her eyes were slitted dangerously to see the wound inflicted on her. She snarled and glared up at the human. Tarzan glared at her heavily as he snarled back at her. 

Seeing as it was possible to make her bleed, all the fear left him, and jumped down with more confidence. He aimed his spear at her as they circled each other. 

Sabor ran left to ride as she was too quick for Tarzan, she ran towards him and aimed her claws at him. Tarzan raised his spear to stop her but she pushed it down and slashed his chest. 

Tarzan grunts as he felt the searing pain and looked down to see blood seeping out of his wound. 

Blood for blood. 

Kaia's eyes widened in horror and gritted her teeth, praying silently to Mother Nature to save them. 

"You're just like her," Sabor snarled. "Disgusting."

Tarzan wasn't sure of which she spoke of but saw Sabor looking up. He hesitantly did too, gasping softly to see Kaika high above the gorillas and watching them in horror. 

It felt like a switch to him. His heart pumped blood rapidly as he looked back to Sabor to attack. But he was too late as Sabor already tackled him to the ground. He used his spear to push her back but she pressed him down, trying to get her fangs to dig into his flesh. 

As she did this, Tarzan felt a snap and saw his spearhead falling off further into the ground. Looking back at Sabor, he grunts as he avoids her fangs and claws. 

Kaia saw Tarzan's only chance of survival and grabbed her arrow, attaching it to her bow, and aimed at Sabor to distract her. She gritted her teeth and let go of the arrow, the sharp stone digging into Sabor's shoulder blade. 

Kaia cursed as Sabor was moving too much to kill but it was enough for Sabor to yowl in pain and for Tarzan to push her away and look down at his staff uselessly. 

"Kaia!" he shouted in fear as Sabor snarled and climbed to get to her. The gorillas moved away as Sabor was climbing towards her. 

Tarzan desperately looked at Kaia and back to his spear. With no time to lose, he jumped and climbed down to get it. Kaia snarled and glared at Sabor as she was getting closer. 

Kaia knew she wasn't going to be able to defeat Sabor with her arrows if Sabor was more of a frontal approach. Throwing her bow and arrows away, she tucked the feather of her tresses and jumped down and away from Sabor. 

Kaia hesitated but knew that there was no saving her mother. She silently apologized to her father as she climbed down. Sabor was quick to catch up to her and lunge at her. Kaia felt the weight press on her but she moved and pushed her away. 

Kaia looked down to see Tarzan starting to climb up with the spearhead and looked back to see Sabor's fangs now digging into her shoulder. She screamed in pain but held Sabor tightly as Tarzan finally climbed towards them. The thin branch underneath them snapped from their weight, causing the three to fall into the deep bushes below.

Tarzan heavily glared at Sabor as he yanked her away from Kaia, causing the fangs to tear on her shoulder. Kaia ignored the pain and stabbed the feather deep into her mother's chest. 

Kaia panted as the light in her mother's eyes slowly vanished and slowly closed. Tarzan dropped Sabor away from them and immediately rushed to Kaia, hugging her to him. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she silently sobbed as she clung to him. 

He gently shushed her and held her tightly, looking down at the wound in her shoulder but seeing that she wasn't feeling pain but more guilt. Knowing his family is worried, he wrapped her arms around his shoulders and grabbed Sabor by the fur, and pulled them out of the hole. 

Tarzan can hear the hoots and calls from above and gently pulled Kaia to his chest and drop Sabor's lifeless body on the ground. He grunts as he achingly stood up with Kaia and hears the cheers from his family. 

Looking down at Sabor, he felt pride. He saw as Kaia crouched to the leopard, muzzling her head against Sabor's fur. He crouched next to her as the family were jumping down to see him. 

"Kaia..." he whispered softly but Kaia lunged at him and tackled him in a worried hug. "Are you okay?" she asked. 

He sighed and pushed her head to his neck while his family gathers. They later grew quiet as they looked at the female in particular. She was a human. They all gasped and stepped away from her. 

Kerchak jumped down and huffed as he stared at the human female sticking close to Tarzan. He grunts and growls at her but Tarzan held her tightly and grabbed her hand, running away from everyone. 

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

Running away, Tarzan and Kaia landed on a tree far from the family next to a river. Their ride was silent as they took in a moment about what happened. Tarzan panted and winced as the searing pain in his chest wasn't going away. 

Kaia noticed this and looked at the ground, finding what she was looking for. Jumping down, she grabbed the herbs and drank some water, making sure not to swallow, grabbed two large stones, stacking them on top of each other, and climbed up towards Tarzan. 

"Kaia?" Tarzan frowned as she placed a stone on the tree and dropped the herbs on it, immediately crushing it with the other stone and spitting out the water on it, making a mushy substance. 

Kaia looked at him and grabbed his hands and pulled him towards her gently. He hesitantly obliged as she lowered them into the river. "Get in the water," she whispered as she climbed up the tree. 

Tarzan frowned, confused about what she was doing, and entered the water. Wincing at the burn on his chest. Kaia climbed down and entered the water too with the substance in her hands. 

"Hold onto me," she looked at him gently. "This will sting."

Tarzan did as told while Kaia poured some of the water on his chest, cleaning the wound first. Tarzan's focus was now on her bleeding shoulder, guilty for not getting to her sooner. His attention was easily snapped away as he screamed in pain.

Hot searing pain burned on his chest making him grip tightly on her waist. "Kaia!"

"Calm down. It will go away," she continued to smear the substance on his chest. 

"It burns! What are you doing?!" he snarled at her but she snarled harder at him, quietening him down. 

"Let me heal you, idiot," she shook her head as she finished smearing it and washed her hands on the river. "Sabor's claws could infect your wound and had to clean it before you get an infection."

"Is it that bad?" Tarzan looked down at her and she huffed. "Yes. Now go away, I still have to clean my wound." 

Kaia gathered some water and poured it over her shoulder wincing as the blood dripped on her shoulder. Tarzan's eyes softened and looked back to the herbs she collected and tried to do the same thing she did. Crushing it and wetting it until it became gross and icky. 

Getting into the water, he stood behind her and grabbed her waist, pulling her towards his chest. She was too exhausted to do anything as she leaned on his chest. 

Tarzan's eyes widened as she was still while he smudged the substance over the bite marks, grimacing that it will leave a mark. 

"I'm sorry about Sabor," Kaia whispered, getting his attention. 

Tarzan frowned and looked down to continue tending her wound. "How do you know her?"

Kaia dryly chuckled, "She's my mother."

Tarzan's eyes widened, looking down at her but she refused to look at him. His eyes saddened. Sabor tried to kill her. What kind of mother does that? "She...didn't seem happy to see you."

"Yeah, my father was the one who raised me by himself. She was around but never talked to me, only glaring at me from afar. She left a few seasons back and never came back. It made my father heartbroken and I took care of him. And now? To see that I killed my father's mate I–"

Tarzan stopped her as he hugged her from behind. "It wasn't your fault. She was far too gone."

Kaia nodded, grabbing his hand in comfort which he held it to her chest. They stood in the warm for who knows how long, taking in the comfortable silence. Tarzan goes to speak when a sharp thunder echoed in the jungle, causing them to stiffen. 

"What was that?"

Published: February 21, 2023

Word Count: 3036

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 95 12
Original reads: 2.5k ###Read Devilish Intimacy before you read this!!!!### The story of how Cherry met Otis and Cutter and how they saved her ass. Th...
8.6K 372 23
♣♦β™₯β™  After being attacked and humiliated by a group of youthful vandals, Arthur crosses paths with a woman desperate for help. That woman, with long...
103K 3.5K 21
Keith was a mute, but he wasn't always like that. Lance was a bit popular, but he knew who he was trying to be. He did his best to be himself and car...
33K 773 17
A child left in the forest to fend for herself, no family. She escapes the labs, her friends are the animals of the forest. Humans she doesn't trust...