๐Œ๐ˆ๐—๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐ˆ๐†๐๐€๐‹๐’, สฒแตƒ...

By Mya2tact

๐‰๐š๐ฒ๐ค๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง More

000
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026

012

12.7K 464 1.6K
By Mya2tact

KIARA TRIPLETT

"that shit was fun as hell!" dd yelled hopping out the car before kiara even stopped the car.

kai got out his car quickly speed walking to the driver seat door knocking on the window while kiara took her seat belt off.

she huffed opening the door and kai put his hand out. "give me your keys you is fuckin done" he told her and she snickered.

"i'm sorry i was excited!" she exclaimed. "she drive like dd i can't do it no more" ddot clutched his shirt.

"it won't happen again it was an adrenaline rush" kiara promised and kai side eyed her slowly walking away back to his car opening the door for nyema.

nyema was dying at how her boyfriend was acting the whole way there watching kiara weave and bop through cars.

she just felt like she had to go fast since it was a fast car. it was a one time thing and she was just very excited.

everybody gathered at the front before walking in. "kairo." he told the hostess making her nod grabbing the menus and walking to follow her.

since it was a lot of them he had to call to make sure to reserve so it was room for all of them.

once they sat everyone got uncomfortably quiet.

jay sat in between india and kiara because he wanted to sit next to kiara and india wanted to sit next to him.

he couldn't stop thinking about how pretty he thought she was. he hadn't even seen her skin in he didn't know how long since she was constantly wearing hoodies and pants.

"can i get my gifts now" kiara huffed. "girl you so self centered chill" india threw shade covering it with a chuckle.

india wore a plain light purple noodle strap dress. plain and pretty.

"we can open em later ki damn" kai laughed at his sisters inpatience. "so what do we talk abouttt" kiara whined not knowing what to do.

"what did y'all do today" kai asked his two sisters.

"kari made me waffles, we learned how to do makeup we watched movies from my netflix list, dance round the house...so the usual just my birthday" she shrugged "oh and she doordashed me five guys" kiara added.

"y'all a mess" notti shook his head. "dad got you sum?" kai asked "dad ain't even know it was my birthday" kiara shrugged not caring making jay furrow his eyebrows not liking her answer.

"now i can get my gifts?" she smiled nicely making everyone besides india laugh. india just bit the inside of her lip looking around at everyone seeing how they interacted with kiara.

she was slightly jealous at the attention she was receiving.

"aight kiara damn" kai laughed. "let us go first"dd said referring to him and notti. "kiara shrugged and they put the bag on the table making kiara reach over grabbing it.

she removed the tissue paper seeing a new iphone, ipad and a birthday card. she gasped.

"is this the pink ipad" she pulled it out first. "yeah you keep complaining about wanting one" dd said.

"notti got the ipad i got the phone" dd shrugged watching the smile on her face never leave in fact growing bigger.

"what kinda phone it it?" she asked knowing she had a purple eleven. "it's a light pink 13 dat bitch lowkey look white but you can see the pink i guess" notti said knowing her favorite color was pink.

"y'all i'm actually boutta cry" she pouted "stop being dramtic" nyema laughed thinking she was joking "no. she dead ass" kai shook his head fanning kiaras face to dry her tears.

"open the card" dd pointed and she grabbed the envelope sniffing and breaking it. she pulled the card out opening it and two one-hundred dollar bills fell out.

"i'm so rich" she joked smiled putting the bills on the table and reading the card in her head.

"y'all corny ass" she said in a shaky voice making dd and notti laugh. "i love y'all foo, and i'm already knowin notti wrote this cause dd illiterate" she insulted him.

jay smiled watching her interact with her brothers.

"nigga i'm the one who came up with the words, he just wrote it to sound more smart" dd patted his chest.

"me next" ddot said. kiara barely knew ddot since he was only fourteen and he was notti and dds friend not hers but they did hang around eachother on multiple occasions.

"me and kari put it together cause i have no idea what you liked" he told her truthfully making her laugh. "i appreciate your efforts ddot" she watching him hand her two gift bags, one was from bath and body works and the other was a regular pink birthday gift bag.

she opened the bath and body works seeing a thousand wishes set with the matching candle and a cozy linen candle too because kari knew she also liked fresh smells like linen. there were also lots of different types of scented hand sanitizers.

"damn i feel like the only broke one at the table" she looked up knowing all that shit was expensive as hell.

"thanks y'all" she thank the two. "open the other one" kari pointed at the pink bag. she looked inside seeing a pink and white paris themed wallet, paired with lots of face and hygiene products that were her favorite like dove and cera ve products.

"y'all!" she smacked her hand on the bag "i was just finna restock on this stuff" she said shocked "and this wallet is giving life" she complimented. "on bro i picked it out without kari help" ddot took his deserved credit.

"thank you ddot, on yo birthday in a few days i gotchu" she nodded reminding herself.

"you remember my birthday?" he asked shocked. "of course" she nodded sitting the bags with the other one on the ground next to her.

"i honestly feel like i shouldn't have even got you nothing because we got you a car but here" he handed her a big gift bag with michael kors written across making her jaw drop.

"why y'all spoiling me this year? one of y'all dyin?" she asked seriously. she had never gotten this much stuff let alone anything this expensive.

they all shrugged.

she looked in the bag seeing a pink and off white crossbody michael kors logo bag.

"okay the pink themed gifts are giving i really appreciate y'all taking my favorite color into consideration" she looked around seeing it was an ongoing theme going on.

"you welcome" kai said laughing. "and you better wear that hoe everyday it was 250 dollars" he deadpanned her making her snicker. "we got you MK sandals too but kai forgot to bring them" nyema informed her.

"but here, and-don't pull the stuff out just look" nyema smiled handing her a bag from pink. "oh you know what that mean she got her that lingerie shit" dd called out making kiara smack him on the arm.

"shut up" she laughed looking in the bag to see she actually did. plus two perfumes and a pink branded jacket.

"thank you nyema this stuff is so cute" kiara smiled sticking her hand in moving items around so she could see the others. "you welcome, use them wisely" she gave the younger a pointed look.

"shush" she waved her off.

"sorry we ain't get you nothing ki" india spoke for her and jay making him look at her crazy before the waiter came asking for drinks.

everbody ordered their drinks and leaving kiara last "do y'all strawberry lemonade have real strawberries in it?" she asked nicely smiling at the boy who was mesmerized by her.

pink made her skin tone look so pretty and the tiara had her looking like someone you would only imagine. "hello?" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"oh- yeah we can add them" he nodded "that's watchu want?" he asked her "yes please. thank you" she thanked him.

"y'all ready to order too?" he said quickly taking his eyes off her trying to do his job. jay squinted his eyes at dude while everybody said yeah calling out what they wanted.

"kiara watchu want? i know i'm paying for you and kari food but please don't try me" kai straight faced her.

"i'm not!" she exclaimed closing her menu handing it to the boy "ahem" she cleared her throat and kai smacked his teeth groaning knowing she was finna be on some bullshit.

"...i'll have the steak smothered in onions, a rack ribs, pasta with extra garlic, french fries with lots of vinegar and a side of onion rings with lots and lots of sauerkraut." kiara grinned at the waiter writing everything down.

"bro ki! get her some tenders and fries" kai said to the waiter "i want what i just ordered. put it on his tab" she pointed at kai. the boy nodded and walked away not letting kai protest making kiara smirk.

"you always on some fuck shit" he mugged his little sister. "i'm finna have leftovers for days!" she exclaimed excitedly making jay stifle a laugh.

"damn...she was thinkin big" ddot shook his head disappointed he didn't think of that. "i'll split it witchu dude" kiara said him making him dap her up.

"anyways, what were you saying before he got here india" kiara averted her attention back to her. "i was apologizing that me and jay didn't get you nothing" india grabbed on to this arm.

"no you didn't get her nothing, i got her sum" he told india making kari and notti stifle their laughs since they were the only ones who knew about kiara and jay.

kiara raised her eyebrows expectantly. she knew his gift probably wouldn't be as expensive as everyone else's but a girl can dream.

"hmm" he handed her a plain white gift bag. she slightly raised her eyebrows in shock seeing three velvet boxed meaning it was jewelry.

"you got me jewlery?!" she looked at him excitedly. "open it stupid" he smiled rolling his eyes and kai peeped his change in emotions making him start putting two and two together.

she grabbed the biggest on laying it on the table and everybody slightly leaned foward wanting to know what it was too.

she opened it letting her mouth fall agape seeing the tennis cuban link with a butterfly pendant.

"bro...jay how much dis was?" she asked him shocked. "can you just open the other one" he kept his voice neutral but inside he was happy she liked it.

she grabbed the medium one slowly opening it smiling while everyone was at the edge of their seats dying to see the second one.

she opened seeing a 9 millimeter micro paved iced out cuban link bracelet that had white gold and pink

"i'm finna pass out" she mumbled feeling her mouth become dry looking at it. it was absolutely the prettiest thing she had seen in her life.

"last one," he reached in grabbing the smallest one that resembled a engagement ring case lettin her know it probably was a ring.

she opened it and looked around at everyone "y'all see what i see?" she asked making sure she wasn't being delusional making jay laugh while india stared at him with her mouth wide open.

there was no way she got all this for her. no way. mean while he only got her flowers and a card for her on ventines day.

and it was crazy because after this she still knew deep down she wouldn't leave him. though it was embarrassing for her that he just got his bestfriend little sister all this nobody else saw it as a problem.

"i'm sorry jay beat all y'all gifts this nigga iced me the fuck out" she admired the beautiful ring.

"oh i also got you this but i didn't bring it in here cause ian wanna show off too much" he got on his camera roll. "too late for that! i thought i did good" dd said salty crossing his arms.

"dd you did great" kiara laughed at how he had his nose turned up with a attitude and jay tapped on her shoulder showing her a picture.

"no jay i'm not playin how much you spent" she looked between him and the picture.

"not a lot" he lied. "notti how much this look like it was" kiara asked knowing he could estimate.

"wit all four things like twenty th- shut the fuck up" jay glared at him. "you better not have spent that much" india whispered towards him."i didn't" he told the truth shaking his head.

he spent more.

"here put them on for me" she pushed the chain and bracelet towards him and he nodded not even realizing everyone was watching.

"i thought she was his girlfriend"
nyema whispered to kai pointing at india. "she is...but sum ain't right" he mumbled back looking at the two as he clipped her chain around her neck.

"girl you can do that bracelet yourself" india looked at her. "actually i can't ...my nails" she held them up letting everyone one see the long length.

he clipped on the bracelet too and she slid the ring in her right ring finger.

"oh yeah i gotta record this" she picked up her phone going to instagram showing off all her stuff twisting her wrist showing her cuban link bracelet.

she was truly dds bestfriend.

"ugh just like dd" ddot shook his head while kiara tagged jay posting it on her story.

"well since i didn't get you nothing you wanna get matching tattoos tomorrow? i'll pay" india said and kiara shook her head.

she heard it was bad to get a tattoo while pregnant. "why" india frowned. "my dad won't let me" she lied.

"oh okay...we'll i'll figure out something to do or get you" india lied just to not make her seem like an asshole that was the only one who didn't get her nothing.

just then the waiter came with the drinks passing them out, "your food is ready i'll go get it right now" he said to the table
making everyone nod.

kiara sipped out her pink lemonade nodding in approval.

"best that look good lemme get some" dd leaned forward and she sighed letting him stick his straw in her cup drinking some.

"oh yeah" he nodded once he finished. "somebody put they pussy juice innear" dd nodded and kiara choked on the lemonade.

"why would you say that!" she looked at him crazy. "i was just playin" he snickered.

the waiter came back passing out food and everybody looked at kiara as he placed hella food down infront of her.

"you fucking fat ass" kai mugged her knowing she definitely made his pockets hurt this weekend especially with the unknown blue eyed french bulldog he'd also got her that was waiting at home for when she got there.

"love you bubba" she blew him a kiss grabbing the knife and fork for her steak.

"i love all of y'all" kiara expressed looking down as she cut it in peices before she felt a hand on her thigh making her breath hitch and eyes widen still looking down.

it inched and she could feel the cold rings laying on the fingers knowing it was jay. she bit her lip feeling the hand go up her dress.

"so how was y'all day?" she looked up letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding. she got various versions good.

jay seeing she wasn't reacting began rubbing her through her panties and she sighed making everybody look at her weirdly.

"sorry, cramps" she lied using her fork to pick up one of the pieces she cut biting into it.

he moved them to the side using his fingers to rub up and down her slit making her blink rapidly. she bit her tongue to refrain making noise.

he discreetly grinned enjoying watching her struggle to keep herself together.

he used his middle and ring finger to circles around her clit and she cleared her throat to cover a moan as everyone around the table spoke amongst themselves about who knows what.

she couldn't even focus trying to keep her eyes from crossing or worse rolling in the back on her head. he slowly slid the fingers down making her look at him as they managed eye contact while he slowly plunged them in making her loudly gasp halting everyone's conversation.

"you okay?" nyema asked and she nodded quickly as he stuck them in and out at a study pace. "i um i just r-remembered that a i have a english paper due on tuesday that i haven't even started" she lied

"damn, better get to it when you get home" kai laughed. "fasho" she nodded letting out a breath as jay used his thumb to stimulate her clit making her grip onto the edge of the table.

she let her head drop watching his fingers go in and out making her close her eyes imagining it was him instead of his fingers and she let out a small whimper that went unnoticed by everyone but jay as she started having flashbacks of their first time.

he smirked feeling satisfied that he got her to unfold and she started tightening around his fingers making her grip onto his wrist to stop him but he went faster making his own self hard thinking about how he could be inside instead of his fingers.

"oh my god" she moaned lowly putting her head head down as her breathing rapidly picked up.

she teared up not being able to cum from her being so overwhelmed making her whine.

jay shifted clutching his dick feeling it get so hard that it hurt.

he turned his head toward india to talk still plunging his fingers in and out leaving kiara in her own world as her eyes rolled in the back of her head.

her legs began shaking and she let out one more low moan before cumming all on his fingers feeling relieved.

he slowly brought his fingers out keeping his head toward his food bringing them to his mouth to suck them off and kiara stared at him shocked

"i got use the restroom" kiara stood up wanting to go clean herself.

walking through the restaurant she found the bathroom walking in the woman's bathroom hearing someone walk-in after her she glanced over her shoulder quickly but did a double take seeing jay instead of another female.

"fuck are you doin" she whispered checking under the stalls seeing no one else was in there. he shrugged backing her up into the biggest stall.

"bro they gone come looking for us, and yo girlfriend can come in here anytime" kiara said backing up as he locked the stall.

"i like thrill, it's risky" he walked towards her getting close enough to tower over her gripping her chin bringing her into a kiss.

her arms reached up wrapping them around his neck bring him closer feeling his hard dick against her tiny pudge making him even more hard remembering she was carrying his child.

"quickie?" she pulled away breathlessly. "it's yo birthday, do yo shit" he licked over his bottom lip looking down at her with a lustful gaze.

she unbuttoned his pants letting him pull them down just enough to let him spring free. she got wet looking down at him not seeing it in forver making her over the top horny.

"come on" she rushed wanting to feel him inside and she couldn't lie the thrill of getting caught made her want to do it more.

she turned around facing the small mirror over the sink looking at him through the mirror. he lifted her dress up pulling her underwear down slightly letting the cold air hit her.

"put it in" he rasped out and she reached in between her legs grabbing his dick putting it at her entrance with the help of him and he slowly slid it in making her moan.

he groaned grabbing ahold of her hips started to thrust into her mesmerized watching her juices cover him as he slid in and out.

her mouth fell open with no sound coming out as she squeezed her eyes closed tightly. "come on lemme hear you" he encouraged her plunging in faster and deeper.

"oh my-" she tried before gasping in air not being able to form any words.

"you said you want me to stop?" he slowed down "no no keep going. oh my god please keep going" she cried out.

he reached foward to the front of her groping one of her titties threw her dress. "look at me ma" he told her and her eyes slowly fluttered open seeing the aggression on his face with every stroke as they got harder making it tough for her to keep them open.

"yes" she sighed and he groaned trying to avoid the moan itching to come out. he pulled one part of the cups of her dress letting a tittie fly loose and he grabbed it pinching her nipple.

she moaned out loudly covering her mouth half way making a cocky smirk reach on his face as he watched her body jerk foward hardly with every stroke.

gripping on to the sink she looked up in the mirror with pleasure written all over her face making eye contact with him. he reached his other hand down rubbing her clit and her walls tightened around him making him moan.

"there yo go mama. i missed this pussy, you missed me?" he asked wanting to hear her voice. her eyes crossed "yes" she nodded truthfully.

"yeah what?" he grumbled feeling his nut build up so he started going faster to make sure she came before him. "yes daddy i missed you" she said lowly not being able to focus on one thing.

she reached her hand back trying push him back "move yo hand" he gritted pushing it out the way and she gripped back onto the sink starting to shake.

"i'm finna c-" she couldn't finish letting her sentence get cut off with a moan. "hold it, hold on" he said going even faster to catch his nut.

"i can't i can't" she shook her head letting tears fall from her eyes. "okay come on mama cum wit me" he guided reaching his hand up to choke her and she shook as she let out one last moan cumming all over him rolling her eyes in the back of her head, followed with him cumming inside her.

heavy breathing took over as she leaned up fixing her clothes. he grabbed tissue cleaning her up so she could pull her underwear back up. he cleaned his self up too before they washed their hands.

she pulled him down tongue kissing him again making his hands go to her ass engaging back. she pulled his bottom lip in between her teeth pulling away.

"thank you for helping with my car and all my other stuff" she kissed him on the cheek.

"all good"

theyluvkt 2h

theyluvkt 30 minutes ago

_______

kai gone beat. dey. ass.

anyways period birthday chapter, our girl seventeen dpwh and she iced out, got a new ride and new phone allat stop playinnn

thoughts and predictions?

anyways lemme get back to hidden before y'all jump me for breaking them up🙄

MYA OUT🫡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 8.6K 56
Hellow.... So I'm writing for the first time.....just wanna yours support ๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ Hard-core Kareena fan ๐Ÿ‘€ Love to read and write about them. So this st...
4.9M 126K 88
"I'm asking to marry your daughter for 1 billion dollars." what would you think if a random stranger asked to take you away from your parents? Eve t...
5.7K 68 18
Victoria, a young adult in high school dealing with things many teenage girls go through during these time periods in life. She moved from Queens whe...
68.6K 4.2K 24
The Wonderland Kingdom was burnt down into ashes. The only survivor was the King who managed to escape the retaliation by the humans. The people who...