ษขสŸแด€แดแดส€แดแดœ๊œฑ แด‡สแด‡๊œฑ

By K1T-K47

(๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž! FNaF: Security Breach x Child! Reader) You were a child at the young age of 7-8. You were v... More

Prologue : In Awe
1 : Disruption
2 : I See A Boy
3 : Wander
4 : What Do You See?
5 : Sick
6 : Watch Over
7 : The Faces You Remember
8 : Take My Hand Blindly
9 : When The Sun Rises
10: When The Moon Smiles
11 : Amber Alert
12 : Blood Moon
25K Special! : Is This Where You Want To Be?
13 : You'll Just Shatter My Eyes
35k! : I Just Don't Get It
14 : Fool Me Twice
50k! : Why Do You Want To Stay?
15 : Shame On You
16 : Bleeding Gold
80k! : We're Waiting Every Night
17 : Hellfire
18 : The Fear of Death
20 : Perfect Fit
21 : You Are What You Eat
22 : Little Star
23 : Trust
24 : Perfection
25 : Intensity
26 : Bloodless
27 : Dolls
28 : Warning
29 : Dread
30 : Purpose
31 : Hopeless
32 : Crumble
33 : Deus Ex
34 : I Bleed Like You
35 : Lend Me Your Voice
36 : I Crave Them All
37 : Your Tears Only Fuel His Madness
38 : Where You Go, I Go
39 : Illness
40 : Goosebumps
41 : Last Laugh
42 : No Greater Cause
43 : The Outlier
44 : Stalemate
45 : Mess
46 : Tensions
47 : We All Are
48 : Bleeding Heart
49 : Rabbit's Foot
50 : Burning Embers
51 : Web
52 : Birthright

19 : Not Our Final Goodbye

3.9K 163 19
By K1T-K47

He smelled strongly of blood. His grip was like iron bands, completely surrounding her like a veil. He was pulling her closer, and closer. The girl's hesitant fingers brushed through his hair. She couldn't tell why this bad feeling tickled up her spine, the pointed legs of a spider.

(Y/n) was never really a claustrophobic person, she always played games that required her to stick in small spaces, giggling to herself, hoping she would never be found. But this felt like no game of hide and seek. The compressional force around her didn't feel that way at all.

Why does it feel so... wrong? Why was her perception of him starting to warp?

As quick as it started, it ended. Gregory pulled away from her, but he still remained very close. Her clothes were stained with his blood, which was beginning to cool and stick against her skin, the girl shifted uncomfortably at the thought and feeling of it.

The boy's eyes were alert. Because in the distance he heard what sounded like footsteps, something started to buzz lightly in his head the more they approached. Was it Vanessa? It was growing louder, like mosquitos, an itchy feeling crawled up his body. This wasn't a normal occurrence, what was making this awful feeling? It felt like something was pounding his head, hard.

The more the footsteps approached, the heavier he felt, he didn't even know it was possible for him to experience more of such a feeling. He flinched back from the little girl, gripping his head as the buzzing sound became deafening. His vision was blurring and his ocular systems freaked out, colors flashed before his dilating pupils.

The girl's voice rang through his ears, concerned and frightened at his sudden outburst. There had to be something messing with him, but he wondered what could be powerful enough to render him like this.

He knocked back from the table and into the wall, flinching his eyes shut as he pressed in himself. He snapped his mouth tightly, gritting his teeth. He refused to break and holler out in pain, it will only attract unwanted attention. His wound bled fire from his shoulder.

As fast as the footsteps came, they had passed. The awful and indescribable feeling had left quickly, like a switch was clicked. But to Gregory, it felt like hours rushed by in his agony. The boy panted roughly, he was in no shape to continue on and pretend he was fine.

He looked at the girl, who backed away with fear in her eyes. It took a moment to process that this fear was directed towards him, but he couldn't tell if it was fearful concern or...

"Gregory, are you ok-"

"(Y/n), you need to go," the boy cut her off abruptly. He felt a tight feeling rise in his chest, like he was going to vomit. He never thought he would utter those words ever, but he did. She can't stay in one place. He doesn't trust anybody that could potentially find her her. He doesn't trust anybody in this building. Not even Freddy.

"Gregory, you can't go! You are hurt badly, you can't even walk-"

"Not me."

"What?"

"Go without me (y/n), find Freddy and go with him."

(Y/n)'s eyes glistened at his statement. All the bad thoughts about him evaporated at his words as she remembered all that time she spent with him in this nightmarish place. When they hid from Chica and he held her safely, at the daycare when he put himself in danger so she could get away.

He sacrificed his own safety for hers. Why was she even doubting him? Guilt festered drly in her throat. Why can she never seem to do the same for him?

"I can't leave you behind, Gregory, it's not right!"

Gregory chuckled weakly at her statement. Ah, why is she so stubborn all of the sudden? He huffed out noisily, she should know that he won't let up easily, either.

"(Y/n)... leave, now."

His voice was cold and sharp. A tone that was never used on her before. The girl flinched at it. She remembered those glowing, golden eyes glaring at Moon as he hissed out a singular threat to the animatronic. That tone was saved for horrific monsters like the jester, so why was it used on her?

Gregory's golden eyes softened at her look of intimidation. He shook his head and beckoned her to him. She obeyed and came closer, fearful of making him mad. The boy's fingers interlocked with hers in a gentle, but firm grip.

"There is danger lurking around here, (y/n). If I go with you, it will only serve to slow you down," Gregory murmured, brushing his digits across her knuckles and wrist to calm her down. "We will see each other soon, but you must go now."

"But-"

"Here, this will allow you to see where Freddy is." The boy pressed his watch to hers, the screens flickered in sync with each other, exchanging information. "Your watch is not as upgraded as mine, I'm transferring my data to yours."

"Gregory, I can't do this alone... I'm scared," the girl said fearfully. She held onto Gregory's arm desperately. The boy stared her down sternly.

"I know, but you won't be alone. You will meet up with Freddy," the boy said it like it was obvious, but the words tasted bitter in his mouth, if only he could stay with her forever. "See this button? Click it and it will notify Freddy of your location. He could use this information to find you, but it won't always work."

The girl nodded in understanding, but she felt a stone drop in her lungs. She doesn't know Freddy that well, and she felt bad to be afraid of that prospect. He did help them and he didn't show any signs of being malicious. But, she hates to admit it, she's wary about being around another robot. Memories flowed through her head of events that didn't happen too long ago, memories of hungry AI optics.

This place isn't right. This is not a fairy tale dream. She's just a little girl, she's not supposed to be here. Why is this place so scary at night? Why are these attractions meant for children so alive?

She hesitantly let go of him as she backed away from Gregory. The boy watched her carefully, like she was going to dissolve before him. She might as well have been.

"You promise you'll come back?" She paused, averting her eyes in fear of what's to come. "You promise you'll be alright?"

"I promise, (y/n)." It came out heavily albeit a little darkly, but the girl seemed to eat up his words as reassurances. Gregory's arm sizzled slightly from the sharp inhale he did as he watched her approach the metal door.

Lights flashed below it from the security bots passing by. She waited before it was gone and then hesitantly opened it. Outside was a huge world of AI controlled terror. And somewhere, Freddy was there in it.

The girl took a few steps out before glancing back at Gregory. Golden eyes watched her intensely as the door closed with a quiet wailing sound, and the boy slowly disappeared behind it, his bright eyes never leaving her figure.

She exhaled shakily before bringing her watch up to examine it. It didn't appear any different than before. With nervous skittishness, she pressed the button with a resounding click.

Freddy now knows where she is.

____________

A certain animatronic bear resided in his 'room.' It felt much more like a designated area in which he was instructed to stay in than something he considered a bedroom. He was staring blankly ahead, constantly motoring any sort of activity from Gregory. Nothing came. He can't exactly track them, but he can get a small glimpse of where they were from time to time.

He sighed quietly to himself. His power was depleting at an even pace, still in green. He watched as the percentage slowly went down, was this what boredom was like? Yet, he felt more worry than boredom. Suddenly, a soft ring echoed through his head, a signal. He scanned all his systems for the call and tracked it to... (y/n)?

He immediately thought of the little girl who hugged him so intimately. He only met her for a few moments, but she was... ah, how could he describe her? She was soft and vulnerable. Someone that he immediately wanted to take responsibility for.

Why is the call coming from her? Are they in danger? Is she hurt? Is Gregory hurt? Are they alright? He could only think of one way he could find out, and that was to take action as requested. Who is he to deny such a simple plea?

Freddy exited his room, and in a rapid pace, he set off to the direction the signal was sent. The worry he felt was evident in the nervous strides he took. All his thoughts were on her, the sweet little girl. A red, warning light flashed through his servos as his paranoia grew.

Why was he fretting so much over her?

Perhaps it was because she held too much innocence that he wouldn't allow to be tainted.

We must say bye bye to Gregory😩 No more hoarding (y/n), you!

But don't think that's the last we'll see of him. The same can be said for Sun and Moon. It's up to you whether you should be concerned or not about that, I sure am 😨

But... Now it's Freddy's turn to play 😶

Also! Got some more fanart from @ QueenPatty aka Queen Icon on Quotev! It was inspired off of my recent art and IM IN LOVE WITH THE HAIR 😩😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 8.1K 15
When little (y/n) gets dropped off for a birthday party a week early on accident, they get taken to the daycare and meet a certain sun animatronic wh...
179K 362 2
(Female Reader x Guards) (Mature Content) (Modern AU) "What have I gotten myself into Dad?"- (Y/N) DESCRIPTION: It's not easy adjusting from a move...
11.2K 257 26
Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was always a big hit with children. When you, (Y/n), were a little girl, you were in love with the animatronics. They roamed a...
17.3K 713 10
"๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜, ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ?" "๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ...