A Rejected Princess (Complete...

By Mys_AJ

"I, Alpha Asher Reed, reject you as my mate and Luna." He didn't blink. He didn't show a spark of remorse. He... More

A Rejected Princess
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Author's Note
Epilogue
Sequel
Spin-off

Chapter Forty

214K 7K 576
By Mys_AJ

Genevieve

The past few days have been heavenly. I'm not gonna go into a whole lot of detail, let's just say that Asher and I spent a lot of time in our room and going on dates. It was by far the best days of my life, just as Asher promised.

Now my days are gonna go from amazing to bleh.

My mate is leaving, and it could be months until I see him again. While he's gone, I'm gonna be staying on Blue Moon territory. Since I'm Luna, I have responsibility over the pack, meaning I'll fulfill the Alpha duties and run the monthly meetings- with the help of Brian of course. Also, Shawn, Britney, Hope, and Matthew are supposed to stay with me. Belle already left. Hope was getting tired of being a third wheel, and Matthew was getting mopey.

Asher asked them to come so they can cheer me up while I miss him. I doubt it will work though. Nothing can compare to my mate. He's my whole world.

"Eve!" Matthew exclaimed as he ran out Shawn's car and into my arms. Okay, forget about Asher being my whole world, I need my little brother too.

I tightly hugged Matthew and kissed his head. "I missed ya, squirt" I stated.

Matthew wrapped his small arms around my neck. "I missed you, too" he mumbled. "It was so lonely without you" he said sadly.

"Hey!" Shawn exclaimed, looking hurt. "I was with you the whole time" he stated.

Matthew shrugged. "You're boring" he deadpanned.

The girls and I laughed while Shawn pouted. "Brit!" he whined. "Matthew called me boring"

Britney rolled her eyes. "Go play in the sandbox, ya big baby" she teased, making Matthew laugh at Shawn.

"Shawn's a big baby!" Matthew sang.

"No, I'm not!" Shawn huffed.

"Yes, you are!" Matthew argued.

"Am not!"

"Are to!"

"Nuh uh!"

"Yeah!"

"No!"

"You're a big big baby!"

"N-"

"Would you two stop it!" Hope scolded them. Matthew and Shawn started poking their tongues at each other, so the girls and I went inside the pack house. "Well isn't he mature" Hope stated sarcastically.

"Hey!" Britney protested. "He's my mate. Only I can call him immature" she said with her arms crossed. "But he is really childish at times" she admitted.

I rolled my eyes at her before my skin started tingling. Asher wrapped an arm around my waist and the firey tingles erupted on my skin. This is probably gonna be the thing that I miss the most. Being able to feel those tingles. The tiny prickling that only happens around your mate.

I instantly leaned into his touch, wishing this moment would never end. That I could just freeze time and stay like this forever. Stay in Asher's warm embrace for the rest of my life. I closed my eyes, trying to savor the moment.

"Aw" Hope and Britney cooed. I blushed a deep shade of red and attempted to hide behind my blonde hair.

The front door burst open and Matthew ran inside the house. "Ash!" he exclaimed before wrapping his arms around Asher's legs.

Asher picked up my brother and held him on his waist. "'Sup bud" Asher greeted him. I watched as Asher talked to Matthew. I actually tuned out everyone's voices while staring at them. They were the only real family I had left. My mate and my brother.

"Earth to Eve!" Shawn yelled while waving his hand in front of my face.

"Huh?" I asked distracted.

I heard Shawn talking, but I tuned him out again. Asher started tickling Matthew. He was wiggling in my mates arms as his stomach was attacked. Asher had a huge smile on his face while Matthew was crying from laughing so hard. I looked at Shawn who was also looking at me. He seemed like he was waiting for me to say something, so I just nodded.

"Really?" he asked in disbelief. I don't even know what I said yes to.

"Yup" I said while popping the 'p.'

Shawn smirked. "So you think its a great idea to go skydiving today?" he asked.

My eyes went wide as I frantically shook my head. "Oh hell to the no!" I shouted. I'm terrified of heights. There is no way that I will go skydiving. I don't even like flying on airplanes.

"You weren't listening to anything I was saying" Shawn whined.

I gave him an apologetic smile. "But they're just so cute" I gushed as I motioned to Asher and Matthew. Matthew was punching Asher while Asher pretended to be hurt by the hits.

Shawn rolled his eyes. "Back to my real question" he said. "When's Asher leaving?" he asked.

"About 20 minutes" Asher answered from right behind me. I leaned against his chest while his arms wrapped around my waist and his hands connected near my bellybutton.

I frowned. "Can't you stay like another hour?" I asked sweetly.

Asher shook his head. "We were supposed to leave this morning, Eve. I can't keep pushing the times" he stated.

"Bu-"

Asher cut me off by putting his hand over my mouth. I slipped my tongue out and licked his hand, but it had no effect on him. "Does my hand taste good?" Asher asked while turning me around to face him.

I rolled my eyes at him. "I don't want you to go" I told him through the mind-link.

Asher sighed. "I know. But I have to. We talked about this already. I don't want to leave you. But it's for the future, our kids" he reminded me.

"Let me go with you" I suggested. Asher quickly shook his head before I even finished my sentence. "You don't want me to go with you?" I asked, slightly hurt.

Asher finally took his hand off my mouth and rested both hands on my hips. "I don't want to leave you, but you can't go with me. It's dangerous. I would rather torture myself by leaving you, than you getting hurt on this trip" he said as he rested our foreheads together.

"But if its dangerous, you can get hurt" I whispered softly. "What would I do if you got hurt? I don't want to sit around all day while my mate risks his life out there. I want to go" I ranted.

Asher shook his head. "You're staying here" he said sternly.

I moved out of his arms and paced in front of him. "I don't want to stay here. I want to go with you!" I shouted. After the words left my mouth, I realized that I sound like a little kid who's parents are leaving. Except I'm not a little kid, and my parents aren't with me anymore.

"You're not going with me" Asher stated.

"Well, I'm not staying here. You can't make me stay here. I want to go with you"

"Dammit, Eve!" Asher shouted. "You're staying here!" he ordered, using his Alpha voice. I was shocked, to say the least. He used it on me when I had my emotions off, but I completely deserved that. It doesn't even work on me. I'm a Royal, therefore, I'm a higher rank. But he still used it.

He tried commanding me to do something. I didn't think he would ever use the Alpha voice on me. And it made me hurt and mad. He's basically getting mad because I care. I don't want him to be out there possibly getting hurt, while I'm safely sitting on the couch doing nothing. It's not fair and it scares the crap out of me. "Yes, Alpha" I hissed.

Asher looked guilty and he reached out for me. "Eve" he said softly. I shook my head and teleported out of the living room. I ended up at a clearing where Asher took me yesterday. There was a small lake and a waterfall. I slipped off my shoes and put my feet in the water. I listened to the splashing of the waterfall, until Asher so rudely interrupted my moment of peace.

"Baby" he cooed. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it, Eve. Please come back. I'm so so sorry"

He sounded so sad, so broken. It hurt me to know that he was hurting, but then I remembered why I'm even mad at him. He used his fucking Alpha voice. I'm his mate, I'm the Luna, I'm the fucking Queen of the Werewolves; and he used the Alpha voice on me.

"Just leave, Asher. You can't keep pushing the times" I stated before putting my wall up. I sighed and looked up at the cloud-filled sky with one thought floating around my mind.

Why couldn't my life just be simple?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 88 12
"You just don't get it, do you," I sigh rubbing my temples together. π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘡𝘡π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘒𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘺π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 "I, Noelle Wilson, accept your...
554K 13.7K 28
"I dont want a weak pathetic and fat ugly mate like you. I will find another well deserving mate and Luna . Whats your full name?" "Emerald Hazen" i...
10.6M 330K 34
As an Omega, the lowest-rank werewolf in any pack, Claire is confident her smoking hot Alpha can't be her mate. But she's wrong -- not just about him...
194K 5.4K 36
WARNING: UNDER EXTREME EDITING An Alpha King A Human Girl Alpha King Luca Mason, 23, known to be the greatest Alpha of all time. The only thing is he...