Homecoming

By Moonfairy28

The Agnihotri family. A very rich and influential family in the city. Jaiveer Agnihotri, the head of the fami... More

1πŸ’œ
2πŸ’œ
3πŸ’œ
4πŸ’œ
5πŸ’œ
6πŸ’œ
7πŸ’œ
Aesthetic πŸ’œπŸ’œ
8πŸ’œ
9πŸ’œ
10πŸ’œ
11πŸ’œ
12πŸ’œ
13πŸ’œ
14πŸ’œ
15πŸ’œ
16πŸ’œ
17πŸ’œ
18πŸ’œ
19πŸ’œ
20πŸ’œ
21πŸ’œ
23πŸ’œ
24πŸ’œ
25πŸ’œ
26πŸ’œ
27πŸ’œ
28πŸ’œ
EpilogueπŸ’œ
BonusπŸ’œ
Abhimanyu Story

22πŸ’œ

14.9K 918 31
By Moonfairy28

Enjoy Reading...

*********************************

Arjun is slowly walking around his room holding his baby boy in his protective arms. He places a small kiss on the side of his head making him stir a little and his hold tightens on his shirt.

"Arjun, you will get late for your flight," he heard Ashika's soft voice and sigh looking at his son who is not ready to leave him.

"Give him to me or he won't let you go anywhere," Ashika said while sitting on the couch.

Walking toward her, he started to pull Abhimanyu away from his embrace only to see the frowning face of their baby. With his big innocent eyes, he stares at Arjun with strange emotions. His bottom lips and chin started trembling indicating the upcoming storm. His beautiful eyes turn glossy due to tears.
And soon their silent room filled with his loud cry. But somehow Ashika holds him in her arms and places his face on her shoulder. She started comforting and consoling her baby by gently and lovingly patting and rubbing his back.

Arjun felt bad hearing his heartbreaking cry and red face due to crying.

Arjun lightly caressed his small head which calm him down in a minute and soon he drift into sleep after his little breakdown session.

"You take everything, right?" Ashika asked her husband while lightly rocking their sleeping son.

"Hmm. I should leave now. Viraj is waiting for me," She nodded and smiled at him.

"Take care of yourself and didn't stress yourself. I talk to Ma, Anushka will stay with you till I come back, okay. And don't forget your and my little tiger's appointment with the doctor which will be after 2 days. Ma will accompany you. And I will be back soon," Ashika nodded at him as he keep on instructing and informing her.

He kisses her forehead and places a long peck on her lips making her smile widely.

"You too take care and call me whenever you are free. Eat on time," He gives her assuring nod before turning to his sleeping son. He kisses the back of his head as a goodbye kiss.

He took his small trolley bag and walk toward their room door. Feeling Ashika behind him, he turn and said, "You rest, no need to come downstairs. Stay with him," his voice comes firm and strict making her pout.

"See you soon, love" with this he went out of the room with a charming smile and closed the door behind him. Ashika sigh sad but then a small smile formed on her lips looking at her son in her arms.

"Bhabhi, please have some rice," Anushka said and put a spoonful of rice on her plate even before Ashika could say something.

"Thank you, Anu. Come sit and have your lunch," saying she hold Anushka's wrist and gesture her to sit.

"Bua sit or I will complain to papa that you didn't listen to Mama. He told me to take care of Mama and bhayyu," Anushka gasped at her and narrow her eyes at her playfully.

"Are you threatening me with your silly Papa's name, huh?" Anushka asked fake glaring at Aaruhi, who also narrow her eyes cutely imitating her Bua.

"My Papa is not silly. He is very beautiful and smart and sweet Papa," she argues back making everyone smile. Anuskha hides her smile, which is threatening to come.

"Right Mama?" Ashika giggle and nodded at her daughter.

Smiling at her Mama, Aaruhi turn to her Anushka and poke her tongue at her.

Anushka chuckles at her actions and pinches her chubby cheeks lovingly.

"You are too cute, doll. But still, your Papa is silly," Anushka tease making her whine loudly as look at her Dadi for help. Priya glare at Anushka for irritating her and lightly smack her head earning a small wince from her.

Aaruhi giggles covering her mouth with her palm as her Bua is pouting sadly looking at Priya.

"Everything is alright Mrs. Agnitohri. Your daughter-in-law is doing fine. Just don't put too much pressure on her left hand for few weeks except that she can use her hand in small and light activities. Her bp and blood report are perfect. Ashika just continue to have a healthy diet with lots of nutrients as you are a breastfeeding mother, okay?" Ashika nodded at her doctor with a polite smile.

After talking a little bit more to the doctor they come out of the doctor's cabin and made their way toward the pediatric department for Abhimanyu's check up.

Priya is holding baby while Ashika is walking beside her.

"Very nice name!" the doctor exclaims while writing his name on his notepad.

Priya chuckled as Abhimanyu softly cooed looking at the doctor laying on the examination table.

After doing the basic body check, he smiled at the baby who is staring at his face in curiosity and forwarded his little palm to touch his glasses.

Ashika look at her son with adoration before turning to the doctor as he clears his throat after handing a soft toy to Abhimanyu to engross him.

"His weight is perfect. Also, everything is more than fine. No need to worry about anything," Ashika and Priya sigh in relief hearing the doctor.

Priya is holding the baby firmly as doctor is preparing a shot for him. Ashika shiver looking at the sharp needle and gulped. She look at her baby boy who is looking at Priya who is making funny faces to distract him.

Her hand started sweating and trembling imagining the pain her little boy is going to experience. She always hates these moments. She cried more than Aaruhi when Aaruhi got her first vaccination shot.

She hols Priya's Saree Pallu when the doctor rubs the cotton to clean the area on his thigh. She winces as doctor is about to inject him and her hold tightens, turning her knuckles white.

Soon the room filled with the loud cry of her baby. Tears appears in Ashika's eyes looking at him crying in pain. She sniffs lightly. Priya snaps her head at her and sadly smile at her daughter-in-law.

"I am prescribing some medicines for fever and pain if he get due to vaccine. Having fever and soreness is normal after vaccination. He will fine," Priya nodded and after taking the prescription they come out of the room.

"Don't be sad, beta. He will be fine," Priya comfort her as they walk out of the hospital after buying the medicines.

Ashika is holding her baby who is sleeping after tiring himself from crying his lungs out. She nodded but still looking at his pale face.

"It's okay, Manu. You are my strong baby na," Ashika said softly consoling her crying baby. While Anushka is putting an ice pack on his thigh which swells due to vaccination.

He is crying and irritated due to pain. He is getting very fussy when anyone holds him or touches his leg.

Aaruhi is silently sitting beside her baby brother and looking at him crying nonstop.

"Mama, why is he crying? Did anyone scold him?" Aaruhi ask Ashika while caressing his cheek softly.

"No bachcha, he got an injection that's why he is sad and crying," Ashika replied while wiping the tears flowing down his cheeks.

"Don't cry Bhayyu. I will scold the doctor who gave you injection, okay? And I will ask Papa to bring a choco for you like he gives me whenever I get an injection or I get sick. You are a very good boy na and good boys don't cry right??" she softly patted her brother's head and kiss his cheeks lovingly.

Ashika's eyes get moist after hearing the sweet words of Aaruhi. She kisses her baby girl's head and smiles at her kind and lovely daughter.

Suddenly she turn her head hearing her phone ringing. She receives the call immediately as Arjun's name appears on the screen.

"Hello," her voice comes low and sad as she worried for Abhimanyu's health.

"What happened? Why are you sounding so dull....and why is my tiger crying? " hearing his words Ashika become emotion and can't hold her tears as they started flowing from her eyes.

Anushka who is looking at her and sigh sadly seeing her condition. Ashika looked at Anushka and sign her to take Aaruhi outside.

"Aaru baby, come with me bachcha. I have something to show," Aaruhi look at her for a second before looking at her brother cry softly as he got tired from crying.

Ashika pat her head lovingly and nodded at her to go with her.

Anu pick her up and went out of the room leaving emotional Ashika.

"He got his vaccination today and now it is pain him. He is getting very fussy and irri..itated due to pa..in," her voice breaks in the end as she lights pats his tummy to lure him into sleep.

"Ashi... you are crying Jaan," he softly stated knowing very well her present condition.

Hearing she cover her mouth to muffle the sob that is ready to escape from her throat. She cries silently while choking on her breath.

Arjun got worried hearing fast breathing from the other side of the phone.

"Ashi...you are scaring me," he said getting panic at her silence.

"Arjun, he is crying so much. I can't see him like this. It's hurt seeing him in so much pain," she held her cry but anyone can say she is crying.

"Ashi, don't crying. He will be fine. Don't stress to much. It's common after getting vaccination you know right??" she sniff and nodded.

"What did doctor said?" he ask try to distract her for a while.

She told him everything and whatever doctor said about her and baby's health.

"Call me immediately if his condition worsen, okay??" he told her as now he won't be able to concentrate on his work till his son get well.

"Don't worry, I will. I know he will be fine. It's just I get emotional seeing his tears and in pain," Arjun chuckled at her and still told her to call if she feel anything wrong. Then after talking a little about general things they end the call.

Ashika made Abhimanyu lay beside her. She turn to his side and light caress her thumb on his thigh where he got his vaccination. She can feel the area a little swollen. She gently run her soft fingers over there to soothe the pain.

She turn her head toward the door when it suddenly opened. Priya comes inside with a plate in her hands.

"He slept..." Priya whispered looking at her grandson sleeping on the bed with a small pout.

"Ji Ma. Just few minutes ago. After exhausting himself completely," Ashika sadly said as now she sit on the bed.

"You give him medicine?" Ashika nodded.

"Good. He will fine soon. I bring your dinner... quickly have it then you also have to take your medicines," saying Priya place plate in front of her and sat in front of her.

Priya pats her head loving knowing very well her mental condition. Her face is dull and gloomy due to worry for Abhimanyu.

"My baby boy will be fine soon. I don't like my daughter's this sad face," Ashika look up at Priya and hold her hand in hers. Before smiling at her, a force and weak smile.

Priya sigh but didn't say anything. She kiss her forehead.

"Let me feed my baby daughter," she said referring to Ashika who has sad pout on her lips.

She mix dal and rice before feeding her with her hands. Ashika feel sudden warmth in her chest as Priya feed her lovingly. Except Arjun, no one ever treat her with so much love and care.
She smile with tears, of course tears of happiness.

After made her drink the water, Priya wipe her lips with tissue and smile at her daughter with so much love.

She sit on the bed with Ashika after washing her hand and give her medicine with a glass of water.

"Now sleep. I am here,"

Priya started arranging pillow for Ashika to lay down comfortably but Ashika hold her wrist and made her sit against the headboard confusing Priya who open her mouth to ask her.

But she close her mouth and smile affectionately at her as Ashika place her head on her lap and close her eyes.

She started running her finger through her hair to make her sleep. She look at her peaceful face as she fell asleep after a few minutes. She look at Abhimanyu who is also sleeping beside his mother and lightly caresses his head.

"Hey Mahadev, always keep my children happy and healthy," she pray in her mind and soon she also fell asleep while sitting on the bed with her finger in Ashika's hair.

Priya woke up in the middle of the night hearing the soft whimper. She is a very light sleeper. She look down to see Ashika sleeping peaceful then she look at Abhimanyu who is whimpering and twisting his little body in distress.

She slowly place Ashika's head on the pillow as she sleeps heavily under the medicine effect. She carefully took the baby Abhimanyu in her arms and went out of the room as she don't want to disturb Ashika's sleep.

She went to her room where Jaiveer is sleeping. She started rocking the baby in her arm who is violently moving and twisting in her arms. Soon he started crying loudly waking Jaiveer.

"What happened Priya? Why is he crying?" Jaiveer panicked hearing his wailing. He went toward them and frown seeing Priya's worried expression.

"My poor baby is in pain. Can you please bring an ice pack from the refrigerator," She told him trying to call down him who is choking on his breath.

Jaiveer rush out of the room without wasting a second and comes back within a minute.

Priya make him lie on her lap and place the ice pack on his swollen thigh. She is continuously shaking him to stop his cry. She is afraid he will hurt his throat if he cries so much.

"It's okay Sona. This stupid pain will go away soon. My baby is in so much pain, huh? Don't worry my little tiger will be fight this also, right?" she softly said as he was looking at her with tear filled eyes and his lips is trembling badly. He is tired of crying and shouting. So he is just sobbing softly. Jaiveer is holding his legs on placing as he is thrusting them feeling the ice.

"His body temperature is rising," Priya whispers as she touch his neck and feet with her palm. She look at Jaiveer and said,

"Hold him. I am coming in a minute," Jaiveer sit on the couch holding him and softly rub the ice pack on his swollen thigh.

Priya rush inside and sat in front of Jaiveer. She place the things on the sofa which she bought with her.

Abhimanyu tiredly look at Jaiveer who is smiling at him. He is still sniffing.

Priya made him wore socks, cap and a warm upper leaving his legs bare due to swelling and pain. Then after covering him with a warm blanket, they made him lay between them. Priya removes the ice pack from his leg due to his fever.

Jaiveer started stroking his thigh softly like a feather with his fingers while Priya wipe his face clean with a wet wipe and started patting his tummy tightly to make him sleep. Because of the pain, he couldn't sleep properly which turned him more irritated and fussy.

The whole night Priya and Jaiveer keep awake and take care of him. His fever comes down early in the morning also he sleeps peacefully in the early hours.

Priya kiss his forehead before getting out of bed and went inside the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Whereas Jaiveer still messaging his leg. Although the swelling reduce but he stirs every time in his sleep when he stops stroking his leg.

There is a small loving and affectionate smile on Jaiveer's face as he is staring at the cute face of his grandson who is snoring cutely.

***********************************

Thank you for reading

How are you, beautiful readers?? Hope you all are doing great.

How is the update??

Don't forget to VOTE &COMMENT.

Precap- wedding💐💐🤩🤩🥳🥳.

See you all soon.🥰
Till then
Take care 🤗

Lots of love💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 11.1K 42
Love that healed two broken souls. NIKHIL AGNIVANSHI is a 27 year old insanely hot and handsome man who belongs to a rich family. He hate liars an...
23.1K 1.4K 53
This not a regular love story of how you fall in love... but your fight for your love and how you sustain in it.... Meet Maan and Kirti as they take...
7K 208 22
Advay Bhardwaj ʚɞ Agar tum mujhe yun hi dekhti rahogi toh muje pyaar ho jaega tumse~ A handsome-looking CEO. Cruel to everyone but caring and sweet...
31.4K 2.4K 13
The feeling of being unloved by one's own family was not unknown to Akshara. Yet she doesn't hate her family for despising her since she was only a n...