RWBY: The Remnant Past

Door GreenKing309

Remnant: the definition of remains of something. it has been like this for a millennium. But when The Old Wor... Meer

Prologue
UCSA bio
Trailer
UCSA Army
UCSA equipment (updated)
UCSA Vehicles pt. 1
UCSA vehicles pt. 2
UCSA aircraft
UCSA Navy
UCSA Airships/starships
UCSA Mechs
UCSA robots
UCSA buildings
UCSA defense
UCSA superweapons
USCA fortress
Atlas army
White Fang
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 pt. 1
Chapter 6 pt. 2
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Atlie
chapter 13
chapter 15
???
Chapter 16 pt1
chapter 16 pt2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapters 19
Chapter 20
Bloopers
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
???
Chapter 29

chapter 14

465 13 26
Door GreenKing309

"speaking/yelling"

"RADIO/Scroll"

'thinking'

'sign'

*ACTION! *

Land of Darkness, Evernight Castle

Cinder was sitting in her seat in anger. She lost the rest of the Fall maiden's power, Beacon still Stands, they didn't summon the Dragon Grimm, and they didn't divide Remnant with the plan. While Emerald and Mercury look at the Grimm outside of the window in fear and disgust, Cinder was planning how to make up this mess.

"You two, come over here!" she orders her henchmen, who quickly came to her side wanting to not look at the Grimm any longer.

"Well," a man said in front of her. "That was unexpected, but it was also a colossal failure on your part to not notice them sooner Cinder."

"Can it Watts!" Cinder shouted at the man. "They were too good for hiding in plain sight. the only reason I'm here is that our leader called us for a meeting and your virus wasn't even the main hub before it got destroyed!"

Watts wasn't buying it. "You can make excuses for it, the fact that you didn't take these new groups into account means that the plan you had was an overall Failure. We lost Adam, the rest of the Maiden's powers, the Dragon, and you have the gall to say MY VIRUS couldn't hack something as Simple as the CCT? That's preposterous!" He said at Cinder.

As the two began arguing, the two men at the far left couldn't help but ether sigh or laugh at the arguments.

"*sigh* Their acting like children." a man in a deep voice said to the other man in front of him, who laugh at that.

"Come now Hazel, don't you like the see the chaos of those two of who gets the blame?" The man asks Hazel.

"What I don't want to see is that this is going on before the meeting Tyrian." Hazel answered.

Before anyone else can say something, the doors open to see a Grimm woman walking to the farthest seat. the group stop their argument and stand up.

"Watts." the Grimm woman said to the doctor, who straightens up with worry.  "Do you find such malignance necessary?"

"I apologize Salem," Watts began. "I'm not particularly fond of failure."

"This was a setback Watts." Salem said as she gestures everyone to sit down. "It wasn't Cinder's fault to not know about the groups, and it was because of them that Cinder plans didn't come into fruition, but that doesn't mean there were some successes in that failure." she said making Watts look at her in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Watts ask.

"We now know that the past holds more weight than it looks." Salem began. "You all heard what that man said to those girls remember?" she asked the assembled group.

"'a thousand years Riech, needs a thousand-years soldiers.' but what does that have to do with anything?" Hazel recounted before asking the Grimm witch.

"It means Hazel, that what the man and his group is something from the past, and I think that, with the other group that were fighting them were enemies, giving the shock state of their soldiers before Firing at them, almost as if they didn't expect them to return." Salem Theorized. 

"Oh yes My Queen, your knowledge's is superior beyond everyone." Tyrian chackled out.

"Thank you, Tyrian. However, if these two groups have known each other, what is it the past of this planet is trying to tell?" Salem said before looking at Watts "Watts I need to make sure that my theory is true, look for the groups-" that was all she could say before she was bombarded by the visons of the past. she instinctively grabs her head as the visions continued.

"MY QUEEN!?" Tyrian Ask in shock as well of the group. They never saw this kind of expired, she had visions before, not on this scale.

Salem ignored Tyrian, if she even heard him. she looks at what the visions were giving her, all she could see was a man on a pedestal, shouting at something behind her. As she turned around, she saw an army behind her with flags that were similar to the Officer rising their arms and chanting a something before she looks back at the man. but where she saw the man, she saw a camp with barb wire with chimneys that were smoking, and she saw people going inside those chimneys. then she felt the Agony of what she was seeing. 

"What is this place?" she whispered. she looks at her left and saw the gate, on it was 'Arbeit macht frei." as she saw this, she saw people on the gate, if they were called that. then she was in a lab with a Grimm pool that a soldier with cuffs on him and a scientist holding a gun on soldier's head before firing the gun and pushed the body into it. Then she saw people of the officer Turing into Grimm, WILLINGLY, and she saw monsters beyond Grimm and normal comprehension, all shouting the same thing.

'Siege hail, siege HAIL SIEGE HIAL SIEGE HAIL!!!!!!!' the voices whispered before yelling at the top of their lungs and becoming Demonic as they go on. and she saw the same pedestal but ruined beyond repair, and saw the same man, with glowing red-yellowish eyes, blood dripping down his head, and look at her while smiling.

"You cannot win." the man said as he begins laughing. then shadows behind the man. many she didn't recognized but she had seen one of them. They all laugh with the man before they charge at her, screaming demonically, then the vision stopped. 

"My queen, are you alright?" Tyrian said to her as she got her bearings.

"I'm fine Tyrian, just recovering from the vision." she said to him. although they could tell that what she saw wasn't normal, or even Supernatural for that matter.

"So, if that's the case what did you see ma'am?" Hazel asks the Grimm witch.

"I saw the officers group." Salem began. "But something was wrong, it was like I was in their prime, before they had to hide. It was like something was there with them, but I can't see it." She said.

"What did you see my queen?" Tyrian asks.

"... something not even what I planned is normal." Salem answer, making the group look at her in shock. before they could ask, she continued. "I saw a man, at first look normal, but at the end of vison, he looks dead, he said you can't win and more like him appeared, one looks like the Exiled General, all were laughing like the man, and attack me." Salem explained to them.

As she said what the vision was, all the assembled look at each other in worry. That fact the vision warned her in such a way that it hasn't have before was shocking to say the least. They all know that if visions like this happen, it's because something dangerous is coming. The first vision she had was with the war with Ozpin, or rather Ozma having silver eyes worriers killing her, so she planned it accordingly. Now it seems that the group the Officer with is dangerous then what they let on during the tournament.

"We can dell on that later." Salem said to the group. "Right now, we need to learn from both of them. Watts, as I said before. look for the group, but this time look at the officer's enemies, they may have what these people are."

"Of course, ma'am." Watts said.

"Tyrian, go look for the Spring maiden, however, if it's one of the groups, stand down and follow them."

"Gladly my queen." the Scorpion Faunas said while giggling.

"But what of the girl with the sliver eyes?" Cinder asks Salem.

"She is not of concern for now, as the two groups are the most dangerous then her. But we need to have caution, and we can only watch her from the shadows." Salem said.

________________________________________________________________________________

Beacon, Vale

RWBY, JNPR, CFVY, SSSN, and FAWN look at the almost ruined city, scared at the fact that they almost lost their home. Thankfully the Americans, as they were called, rebuild the infrastructure of many ruin homes. and added more defenses to Vale to make sure that the Breach doesn't happen again.

"Well, that was rough." Yang said to the group.

"Yeah, almost impossible to believe that we had two groups under our nose." Pyrrha agreed.

"Maybe they were in our hair, Oh or in our mouth or maybe even-" Nora rapid fired before Ren stop her.

"It was a figure of expression Nora." Ren said to her. "But still, it was a surprise."

"That it was." a new voice said to them. they look around and saw Ozpin, Ironwood, Qrow, Winter, and Glynda behind them with an American Commander.

"Headmaster Ozpin!" Ruby exclaimed.

"Winter." Wiess called out of her sister.

"I'm glad that my students are okay in this battle. And I also congratulate on you and your troops efforts as well Mr.?" Ozpin said before he paused.

"Commander Digby of the 201st regiment, who is led by Brigadier General Rimmy." the commander, who revels himself as Digby, announce as he saluted.

(AN: I hope you get this easter egg)

"Well then Digby, again thanks for helping us." Ozpin said.

"Just doing our job sir, and besides, the boys were itching for a fight. but to see those bastards again? Well, we sent them to Hell once, we can do it again." Digby said.

"LANGUAE JAR!" Ruby shouted as she pulled out a jar full of Lien. Digby-as some of the others- look at her in confusion before laughing.

"What's so funny?" Ruby asks the commander.

"Ma'am, you just made my day." Digby said before laughing. "This comes close to one time that one of our soldiers said I was outranked by a littler horse when we were in a VR world."  Digby said as he continued laughing.

After the commander regain his composer, he looks at Ruby smiling. "Here you go kid, one buck." 

He pulled out a buck and put it in the jar. Ruby looks at the money in confusion.

"What is this Mr. Digby?" Ruby asks.

"It's our money where we are from." Digby explained. "We don't have lien we're from, and if we did, we would be the richest country in the world."

"Oh, and why is that?" Weiss ask the commander.

The commander looks at the Weiss and other people who are also curious. He smirked and began his explanation.

"Well, we have 5.7 trillion dollars put in our defense budget ALONE. And that's not counting our economics of others." He spoke. 

Just milliseconds after he said that all jaws were dropped.

"How can you be that Rich?" Weiss asks as she did not hear anyone having that much of money.

"One word, Competition. We don't like monopolies as they ruined everything and can be very corrupted. So, we made a plan to break monopolies to have competition. And we have plans to check if big companies have bulled a small one."  Digby explained.

"So that's why many of your equipment is different, they were built by different groups." Ozpin said in realization.

"Damn it looks like Your army has competition James" Qrow said to the Atlassian General.

"*Sigh* You don't need to remind me Qrow." Ironwood grumbled.

As the groups converse with one another, Blake looks around and saw Adam being pulled into a pelican.

"Let me Go you-" Adam began to say before he was gagged by one of the soldiers.

"God, I thought he will never shut up." One of the soldiers said.

"Agreed." A second soldiers as they continue to drag Adam into the pelican.

"What are they doing?" Blake asks Digby.

"Oh them?" He asks, which Blake nodded. "There just taking him to one of our prisons. Just be glad that it's us and not the Marines."

"Why is that?" Ruby asks. Before Digby could say anything a marine ran past them with Adam's weapon in his hands with a marine and soldier running to get him.

"I have da pointy stick!" The marine said as he ran.

"Damnit Cortez! That is a sword!" The soldier said to Cortez with the marine running with him laughing.

The group look at the running so confused before looking at Digby.

"That, the Marines always charge headfirst into battle that they are called jarheads and jokes were form on how dumb they are. And some of these Marines do this tradition on purpose. Like what you saw just seconds ago." Digby explained. "But make no mistake, they might be dumb, but they can whoop your ass by how unpredictable they are. And they are ferocious in battle, which in the battlefield they were called the Devil Dogs."

This makes the people who aren't American look at him. However, when they think about it, the Americans have a different doctrine then Atlas. So, they might allow this nonsense to be okay.

But before they can dwell on it further, a bullhead with three Atlas soldiers landed in front of them. The soldiers look around for a moment before walking to Ironwood. As they began to approach him, Digby had a gut feeling something was wrong.

"General." one of the Soldiers, a commander, said.

"What is it, Commander?" the General asks.

"By the order of the Council, you have been charged of treason against Atlas, along with Specialist Schnee." the commander said before he, and the other soldiers pulled the gun on them. Ironwood, Winter, and the others were surprised by this. Especially Ironwood because he holds two seats.

"Under who's authority Commander?" Ironwood demanded.

"I'll say this once again, by order of the Council, you are under arrest." The commander said.

"Uh you didn't say who." Ruby said.

"I believed that the Council of Atlas has charged them with treason." Sun whispered to the other students.

"How? He holds two seats, and he is a high ranking General of the entire Atlas army. And Winter is his second in command. No way are they charging them against treason." Wiess denied.

"I agree, something is wrong." Ozpin said as he looks at the commander and notice something on his neck.

"If you don't come with us General and Specialist, you will be met with force." the commander growled as he and the soldiers point the weapons on them.

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

shots were fired and there was a moment of silence. then in one sudden motion all three of Atlas soldiers fell down dead. the Remnants look at each other before looking at the one who did it.

"What, they were going to kill Ironwood." Digby said as he approaches the bodies.

"But what you did to them was unnecessary." Ironwood said.

"What in your head made you to kill them?" Weiss also demanded.

"Because they weren't your soldiers." Digby said to them.

"What?" everyone said.

Before they could question him further, Digby pulled out the helmet of the commander and pulled down the uniform on his neck to see...

"No way." Yang said in shock as everyone saw it.

"How did they..." Coco began before she stops herself.

"Thats impossible." Ironwood said in shock.

"Wow Jimmy, it looks like you need better security after this." Qrow said.

"For once James, I agree with him." Glynda said.

On the Commanders neck, as well as the other two, had the Swastika Braded on their necks. everyone, including the people who saw it, were in shock.

"I believe that Atlas had Fallen." was all they could hear from Digby.

________________________________________________________________________________

Mantel, near one of the caverns

"Move it, their almost here!" Robin said as she, the Happy huntresses, some specialist, and a group of civilians, both human and Faunas, were running away from their pursuers.

It all started when The Nazis revealed themselves. And in a matter of moments, Jacques and many of the rich families aligned themselves to the Nazis, and they purge all who opposed them. many of those who don't fit with the 'Aryan' category is throwed into the labor camps. It doesn't matter if they are Humans or Faunas, everyone was put those camps.

Robin looked around and saw many of the vehicles that the Nazis were using, having spotlights to see in the dark. one human male was caught in the searchlights and was immediately fired upon, killing the man.

"there's no time Robin! We have to leave." Fiona, a sheep Faunas shouted at Robin.

Robin looks around then look at Fiona and nodded her head before they left the city. having to live in Mental means you know all the back alleys, including those on how to escape the city unnoticed. the path they are taking leads to the caverns that exits the city. it was the only way to escape as Bullheads were shot down, and squads of many Nazis soldiers were in the main streets. 

As they entered the caverns, they suddenly hear footsteps coming behind them. They saw one of the Atlas soldiers coming. The Happy huntresses we're about to begin a fight before one of the specialist steps in front of them.

"Star!" The specialist shouted.

"Texas!" Came the reply from the Atlas soldier.

The Happy huntresses look at the two in surprised. They look at them for a moment and almost dropped their weapons. But they kept their weapons close.

"Thank God. I thought everyone died when they attacked." The Atlas soldier said.

"We aren't alone agent, there's many of us within this cavern. We need extraction now." The specialist said as he turned around and saw the Happy huntsman looking at the two. "He's with us. We infiltrated Atlas just in case those rich trash pulled something. We didn't expect them to join the bastards." He explained.

"May I ask who you are?" Joanna asked.

"All we can say for now is that we are enemy of the Nazis." The specialist said. "Come on, the way is this way." He continues as the led the group down a cavern.

"What's your name specialist?" May asks the two.

"Just call me Cypher." The specialist, now named Cypher said.

"And me Grid." The soldier replied.

"Those are not names." Robin said.

"That's the point." Grid said before he continued. "It was meant to keep others safe if one of us is captured."

As the group continues on they find themselves in a big underground cavern with a pool in the middle of it.

"Wha-this is a dead end!" May said in shock.

Cypher and Grid smirked. They know what this exact cavern is for. "That's what we want you to believe." Grid said as he took out a pad and dial in some numbers.

Before the group could ask the two, a ship rose from the water. This surprised within the group.

'An underwater ship? That should be impossible.' Many of the people thought in their minds.

"Come on! Before they find out." Cypher said as he got inside the sub.

Many in the group were hesitant to get into the sub, but there were a few others who joined Cypher and Grid inside the sub. The Happy Huntresses look at the ones who hesitated and look at the cavern they were just in. 

"He's right. we need to get out of here." Robin said to the hesitating people. "Don't worry. If something goes wrong, we'll protect you." She assured.

After she said that, the hesitating group reluctantly went into the sub. after they went in, the Happy Huntresses followed them. as they went in and closed the hatch, the submarine begins to dive down.

As the Happy Huntresses and the Groupe looked around, they saw both humans and Faunas working at many computers. there were even weird Kight's working at the computer or interacting with the Humans and Faunus. For some who wanted Equality, they saw is a dream come true. Of others, they were confused as they expected an ambush.

"Welcome abord to the UCSS SS-8, also known as Stingray. This is your captain speaking out to those who just join us; Sorry if it's a little cramp. We were just observing Atlas when this happens. But we would like you to stay as we are going on a little Adventure." The captain announced to the group as they wonder around or take a seat.

as the began to look around, Robin and her team look around to find the captain. after a while with the ship deep under the water they found the person they were looking for.

"Sir, may I ask you something?" Robin asks the man.

"Yes ma'am." the man said.

"Can you tell me where we are going?" 

"Charlie-Oscer-Alpha." The man answered, getting confusion with the Robin and her team.

"And What's that?" Fiona asks him staring at the man in the eyes. He looks at her and smiled.

"Home." was the only thing that came out of his mouth.

________________________________________________________________________________

Beacon, Vale

After the Revelation that Atlas had fallen to the Nazis everyone, minus Digby and the Americans were in shock.

"How did they-" Ironwood begin to say before Digby interrupted.

"It's because you are the only military on this side of the Planet. And they use it to their advantage." he said getting the looks from the 

"what do you mean?" Winter asks the commander.

"What I mean is that you were the only military here. They use it to exploit their plans unnoticed. They infiltrated your army that they were place in the higher-ups, that was until Ironwood here tried to reform it. That might have delayed them from taking it over from the inside out. So they had to reveal themselves and destroy the only military that could match them. Giving them easy access to conquer the world."  Digby said as the Remnants thought in that part.

"That does make sense to the reason why they even reveal themselves if they can just control it in the shadows." Ozpin said.

"Well, now what?" Ruby asks the people around her.

"Now?" Digby began. "Now we fight. We have defeated those bastards before, we can do it again."

Before they can hatch a plan, one of the Americans soldiers came up to them.

"Commander, the president is on live." The soldier said as she turn on a hologram of the American president.

"We have received a report that the president is going to reveal themselves and talk about is happening in Remnant." A reporter stated as he and many others were in front of the White House.

As Gates walk out of the white house and went to the presidential podium and looked at the cameras.

"Good evening." He began. "I know that this might have been a shock to everyone who had known our past. But it remains all the same. I regret to inform you that what we saw last night was indeed true. Our old adversaries, the Nazis, have returned."

When he said that, all Americans were in shock.

'It was true! The bastards return!'

'this can't be happening!'

'Why couldn't they just stay dead!'

'Oh come on!'

"And." He continued. "We have more reports that Atlas has fallen to the Nazis, and become it's base for operations. We know the threat they pose, and we will not let the world fall into darkness. The martyrs of our past were not fools and they didn't stop their advance to die in vain. We now have embark on what they done all those years ago. And we need to make sure that the victims, both known and unknown, have justice giving to them. We now have to make a stand."

As the president was giving his speech, the comments were starting to roll off.

'Lets kick the bastards straight to hell!'

'Attero Dominatus!'

'They need to just learn to stay dead!'

"The one who face the Nazis before called themselves the Greatest generation. All of them because they face a terrible threat. Now, the threat has returned to begin what they have started. Now we must hold them back. For the world depends on it that we succeed. For if we don't, then the world will plunge into a thousand years of darkness. This will be a long journey, but the one we take." Gates finished as he went back inside the White House.

"So what does this mean?" Scarlet asks Digby as the video ended.

"We are going to war." Was all they heard from Digby's mouth.

(An: that's chapter 14 guys, see you in the next one.)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

5K 171 54
Mistral has fallen, the Knights of Grimm are killing all life on Remnant and Death is hatching some sort of scheme that could prove lethal to both si...
61.3K 549 12
You already know what this is about! Watch as Team RWBY and JNPR Watch the many lives of Jaune through the Multiverse!
232K 3K 16
(Y/N), The Greatest Huntsman of All Time, have been a hero to everyone in Remnant for quite some time now. Your militaristic training and ideals has...
102 0 8
Welcome to Remnant. A world ravaged by evil and monsters with the soul purpose to kill anyone or anything, but not all hope is lost, as a new generat...