His Imperious Boss! ✅

By Poohbear8435

"Kyu Sidharth.. aaj itna late?", Asked Vicky looking at Sidharth arriving at 10:25am into the office. "Argghh... More

Cover
His Imperious Boss - 1
His Imperious Boss - 2
His Imperious Boss - 3
His Imperious Boss - 4
His Imperious Boss - 5
His Imperious Boss - 6
His Imperious Boss - 7
His Imperious Boss - 8
His Imperious Boss - 9
His Imperious Boss - 10
His Imperious Boss - 11
His Imperious Boss - 12
His Imperious Boss - 13
His Imperious Boss - 14
His Imperious Boss - 15
His Imperious Boss - 16
His Imperious Boss - 17
His Imperious Boss - 18
His Imperious Boss -19
His Imperious Boss - 20
His Imperious Boss - 21
His Imperious Boss - 22
His Imperious Boss - 23
His Imperious Boss - 24
His Imperious Boss -25
His Imperious Boss - 26
His Imperious Boss - 27
His Imperious Boss - 28
His Imperious Boss - 29
His Imperious Boss - 30
His Imperious Boss - 31
His Imperious Boss - 32
His Imperious Boss - 33
His Imperious Boss - 34
His Imperious Boss - 35
His Imperious Boss - 36
His Imperious Boss - 37
His Imperious Boss - 38
His Imperious Boss - 39
His Imperious Boss - 40
His Imperious Boss - Note
His Imperious Boss - 42
His Imperious Boss - 43
His Imperious Boss - 44
His Imperious Boss - 45
His Imperious Boss - 46
His Imperious Boss - 47
His Imperious Boss - Note
His Imperious Boss - 48
His Imperious Boss - 49
His Imperious Boss - 50
His Imperious Boss - 51
His Imperious Boss - 52
His Imperious Boss - 53
His Imperious Boss - 54
His Imperious Boss - 55
His Imperious Boss - 56
Epilogue

His Imperious Boss - 41

2.1K 381 185
By Poohbear8435

I asked for 320 votes on the previous update but it looks like y'all don't think that the story and my efforts is worth your votes.

Unedited..
______________

"Ma'am interviews ke liye candidates aa chuke hai.", Said Shruti.

"Hmmm.. give me exactly 5 minutes and then start sending them one by one.", Said Shehnaaz looking at her watch.

"Okay Ma'am.", Said Shruti.

Shehnaaz sighed and opened the app on her laptop on which she could find the live CCTV footage of the reception where all the candidates were seated.
There were few candidates but Sidharth wasn't there among them.

Good! He isn't here. I didn't want my interviews to be biased based on Maa's reference as well.

She closed the application on the screen. There was a knock on the door. It was the first candidate.

"Yes, Come in.", She said.

A lady walked in with a smile. She was wearing at least half a kg of makeup on her face. Shehnaaz gestured to her to sit as soon as she greeted her and forwarded her resume. Shehnaaz scanned through the 5 page long but impressive biodata.

"Tell me something about yourself", said Shehnaaz.

The lady went on to talk nonstop about her personal life and unnecessary details so Shehnaaz gestured to stop.

"Why Agarwal group?", Shehnaaz asked.

"I admire your work and want to work with a lady boss.", Said the lady.

"Why? Any specific reason?", Asked Shehnaaz.

"Aaa.. aaa.. Actually my previous employer, Kiran Sachdev, he used to misbehave with me.", Said the lady hesitantly with nervousness written over her face.

"You mean the CEO of Regal Industry?", Asked Shehnaaz looking at her resume.

"Yes ma'am", nodded the lady.

"What did you do to come out of the situation?", Asked Shehnaaz raising her eyebrows.

"I left the job.", Said the lady.

"Hmm.. why didn't you put up a fight?", Asked Shehnaaz.

"How can I fight the CEO of the Regal Industry? I am a very poor girl.", Asked the lady.

"Hmm.. you may leave.", Said Shehnaaz.

"When can I expect to hear the outcome of the interview?", Asked the lady.

"Never! You aren't selected.", Said Shehnaaz.

"Huh?", The lady looked at her in shock.

"Agli baar jhoot bolne se pehle apna homework achche se kar lena. CEO of Regal Industry is Ms. Kiran Sachdev. Agar tumne Kiran ke saath kaam kiya hota toh woh bhi ek aurat hai yeh pata hota. Shame on you, pehle tumne apna resume jhoot se sajaaya aur phir jis shaksh ko tum jaanti tak nahi uspe ghatia sa ilzaam lagaya. Phir tum sochti ho ki tum iss naukri ke liye select ho jaogi? Get out before I get you arrested.", Roared Shehnaaz.

The lady startled and fleed the place in few seconds.

"Ma'am shall I send the next candidate?", Asked Shruti over the phone.

"Hmm.", Said Shehnaaz.

The next person walked in with fear written all over her face. She had just heard her scream at the previous candidate. When Shehnaaz asked her for her resume, she just froze staring at her face without uttering any word.

"Sunaayi nahi deta kya?", Asked Shehnaaz and the young lady nodded her head in denial.

"Toh resume do idhar", Shehnaaz said a little irritated by her behaviour. With shivering hands the lady forwarded her paper but before Shehnaaz could grab it, she pulled her hand back thinking that Shehnaaz would lash out at her.

"What's wrong?", Asked Shehnaaz, the girl nods to say nothing. Shehnaaz sat with her hands crossed and stared at her silently studying her face.

"How old are you?", Asked Shehnaaz.

The girl gulped in fear.

"How old are you?", Shehnaaz yelled making the girl flinch.

"19.. I.. I.. am an engineering student.. s..s..sorry ma'am.. I came here because my f..f..friends gave me a dare..", the young girl confessed in fear.

"Give me that paper..", said Shehnaaz. The girl nodded in denial.

"Mera time barbaad karne ke liye main tumhaare principal se complaint kar sakti hoon..", said Shehnaaz.

"No.. please.. no..", the girl forwards the paper with trembling hand. Shehnaaz looked at the paper.

Will you marry me?

Reading those 4 words reminded her of Sidharth's farewell evening during which he had used the same words to propose her infront of so many people. Flashes of all those people mockingly laugh at her appeared infront of her eyes. She lifted her head from the paper and glared at the girl. Petrified by her bloodshot eyes, the girl trembled.

"Mere office mein aake mera hi mazaak udda rahi ho? Haan? Tumhe yeh sab bachkaana harkat katne mein mazaa aata hai right? Bolo kaunse college se ho? Bolo?", Shehnaaz seethed in anger at her while standing on her feet.

With shivering legs and flowing eyes, the girl ran out of her cabin at once. Shehnaaz plopped back into her chair and stroked her hair before holding her exploding head. Her landline phone rang and she stared blankly at the red blinking light on it until it went off. She dialled the number back.

"How many more?", Asked Shehnaaz.

"Uuummm.. just one.", Said Shruti staring at the only person sitting outside because after hearing Shehnaaz yell and the two candidates leave with tears, all other candidates had fled away in fear.

"Hmmm.. Pufff.. give me 15 minutes and then send the next person..", said Shehnaaz. She initially wanted to reschedule but after hearing that there was just one candidate, she decides to go on after a few minutes of cooling time.

"Sure ma'am.", Said Shruti before disconnecting.

"In fifteen minutes..", she said to the person.

Shehnaaz looked at the screen to do some work to distract her mind but wasn't able to concentrate.

Agar agla candidate peechle do ki tarah nikla toh? Sirf uske thoughts se itna kharab reaction nikalta hai toh Maa ke kehne pe usko naukri pe rakhungi toh kya hoga? No, I can't employ him again at any cost. I need peace of mind. Agle candidate ko naukri de dungi, waise bhi woh nahi aaya. Agar maa ne pucha toh main keh dungi ki he didn't come and I appointed someone else already.

Exactly after 15 minutes, there was a knock on the door. She looked at the right-hand corner of her laptop screen for the time. Letting out a deep sign, she ran her fingers into her hair.

"Come in", she said and twisted in her chair to pick the receiver of the landline to call the office boy to get her a coffee, when she finds a cup of Starbucks hot coffee being kept on her table. Lifting her up her eyelashes, her brown orbs met with Sidharth's eyes. His lips curved into a delicate smile which transported her to 7 years back to the class of first year B.Com, when the young boy who captured her eyes and heart, had smiled at her.

"Yes, Madam..", the office boys voice broke their brief eyelock along with her thoughts.

"Kuch nahi..", she spoke into the receiver and banged it into its holder. Sensing his gaze over her, she quietly gestured him to occupy the chair infront of her.

Not wanting to meet his eyes again, she focused on the screen to her right and forwards her hand to ask for resume without putting it into words. His gaze shifted from her face to her palm which once felt soft on his cheeks when she cupped his face to kiss his lips. He missed her touch instantly and instead of giving her the resume, he placed his palm on hers. She hissed at the touch and glared at him.

"Kya badtameezi hai yeh?", She asked pulling back her hand.

"Huh?", He stared at her blankly, his hand still in air where she had left it.

"Interview dene mein interested nahi ho toh you can get out of here.", She spoke sternly.

"Aaa.. Sorry.. I am interested..", he fumbled and forwards his resume to her. She snatches the paper.

"You may leave. We find you incapable for this role.", She said the next moment.

"Huh? What? Ma'am, aapne mera resume dekha tak nahi. I meet all your search criterias. Ek baar resume dekhe", Said Sidharth.

"Achcha?",she glances at the resume's front and back in a nano second.

"Dekh liya, you still aren't the suitable candidate for this role.", She said strictly.

"What? Aise dekhne se kya pata chalta hai?", He asked in disbelief.

"Mujhe mera kaam mat sikhaao, I know my job.", She said looking at her laptop screen.

"Hmm.. May I know the reason behind rejection?", He asked.

"I am not obligated to answer it.", She said ignoring him.

"Oh yes! You are.. I have a right to know why I am rejected without even being asked any questions or given a chance to explain my capabilities.", He said banging his hand on the table infront.

She stared at his hand on the table. It was the same place he had thrown the marriage nullification document infront of her and rejected their marriage without asking questions nor giving her opportunity to explain. She laughed sarcastically exposing his hypocrisy.

"What do you want now?", She asked banging her palm on the table and glaring into his eyes.

"The job..", Sidharth replied calmly.

"I can't give you this job.", she said crossing her hand.

"Why? You know I am the most eligible for this role than anyone. You don't have to train me as well because I know in and out of everything here.", Said Sidharth.

"No doubt! Kuch jyada hi jaante ho sab ke baare mein.. But you still aren't hired so please leave.", She said

"Why Shehnaaz? Why are you bringing your personal grudges into professional life? You were never like this. Tum tumhaare papa ke usool thod rahi ho.", Said Sidharth.

"Mr. Malhotra, for your kind information, I am not bringing my personal grudges. I believe that you are highly impulsive, unreliable and untrustworthy. I don't want to hire a person who would just walk up after a few days and resign from work. And we both know that I am not talking bullshitting. So please don't waste my time and leave.", She said shifting her focus to the laptop screen.

He stared at her for few minutes while she kept typing in her laptop unbothered.

Shehnaaz, maan jao yaar. Yahi ek mauka hai jisse mein tumhe maana sakunga, phir se tumhe paa sakunga. Kya karu? Dekh bhi nahi rahi mujhe. Kya karu aisa jisse yeh mujhe manna nahi kar paaye?

"Shehnaaz.. please I need this job very badly. Maa ki bhi job chali gayi kyuki woh bina notice ke itne din chutti pe gayi. Jitni savings thi sab karch ho gaye. Agar dono kamaane wale ghar baite rahenge toh ghar ka ration kaise aayega. Main toh phir bhi bhooka reh lunga, meri body itni hai ki chaar din tak bhook bardaasht kar paayegi, par maa.. woh bichari bhooki kaisi rehengi?", He spoke helplessly in a depressed tone. Her hand had long stopped typing when he uttered the word Maa.

She was quiet and lost thinking about what she could do to help his maa. He waited for a few seconds before getting up and sauntering towards the door to leave.

"Wait!", He smirks celebrating within. She walks up to him. His heart was jumping in joy.

"Take this", she said forwarding her hand. He turned to find her credit card.

"Yeh credit card maa ko de dene.", She said making him furrow his brows.

"What the hell? Bhikhaari samajh ke rakha hai kya mujhe? Huh? Jo bhikh mein credit card de rahi ho? Maana ki kaam nahi hai aur majhboor hoon par apne kaabiliyat ke dum pe kaam maanga maine aur tum mujhe taras khaa ke bhik mein card de rahi ho?", Said Sidharth.

"Taras..(she chuckled) Taras khaake kuch dene jitna bada mann nahi hai mera. Log taras khaa ke shaadi karte hai yaha. Main ek choti insaan hoon. Mujhe bas pyaar karna aata hai. Pyaar karti hoon main maa se, bas isiliye de rahi hoon, taaki meri maa bhooki na soye.", Said Shehnaaz.

"Dekho Shehnaaz.. woh taras khaane wali baat maine nahi kahi thi.. woh uss lawyer ne jo muh mein aaya usse bhakk diya.. main toh tumse pya..", he was interrupted by her words.

"Excuse me Mr. Malhotra, mere paas befaltu ki baate sunne ka samay nahi hai. Toh behtar hoga ki aap yeh credit card le aur apni maa ko de de.", Shehnaaz spoke strictly. He stared at her for a while but she didn't make attempt to watch him in eyes.

He opened the door and went away without saying any words nor accepting her card. Though she gulped down the heavy emotional lump built up in her throat, she couldn't control her eyes from watering.

She walked back to her table and slumped against her chair. Her gaze shifted to the coffee cup on the table which she silently observed for sometime before picking it up and gulping the now cold beverage down her throat.

Holding the phone in her hand she contemplated for sometime before dialling Lakshmi's number.

"Hello Shehnaaz. Kaisi ho beta?", Asked Lakshmi.

"Main thik hoon maa par aapse naraaz hoon.", Said Shehnaaz.

"Kyu? Maine kya galati kar di?", Asked Lakshmi.

"Maa, aapne mujhe aapki naukri jaane ke baat kyu chippaayi?", Frowned Shehnaaz.

"Tumhe kisne kaha ki meri naukri chali gayi?", Asked Lakshmi extremely puzzled.

"Aapke bete ne.."said Shehnaaz.

"Huh? Aaa.. mmmm.. Sidharth ne? Woh.. maine usko mana kiya tha tumhe bataane se..", said Lakshmi

"Kyu maa? Aap sirf kehne ke liye mujhe beta bolte ho? Sach mein main aapki kuch nahi lagti kya?", Asked Shehnaaz.

"Arey aisi baat nahi hai beta.. aane do Sidharth ko, uski aaj khair nahi. Khudh toh apne rishte ki kadar nahi, mera rishta bhi kharab karne pe tula hai..", said Lakshmi.

"Nahi maa.. main kisi aur ke baat mein aake aapse rishta kabhi nahi tondungi.. aap bas apne bete ko bata dijiye ki kal se naukri join karne..", said Shehnaaz.

"Kaunsi naukri?", Asked Lakshmi.

"Wahi puraani naukri. Mere personal secretary ki.", Said Shehnaaz.

"Sachchi? Tum nahi jaanti aaj main kitni khush hoon. Thanks beta mere baat rakhne ke liye. Ab aage mere baare mein sochke usse sar-aankhon pe bitaane ki zarurat nahi hai. Khoob kaam nikaalna.. main toh kehti hoon 24 ghante apne aas paas rakhna aur khoob kaam karana. Gadha toh hai hi, mazdoori bhi kara lena..", said Lakshmi.

"Kaunse gadhe ki baat kar rahi ho maa?", Asked Sidharth as he entered the house. Lakshmi gestured him to keep quiet. Sidharth rolled his eyes and took off his shoes until Lakshmi said bye to Shehnaaz and disconnected the call.

"Bewakoof.. tune meri bahu se jhoot kyu kaha ki meri naukri chali gayi?", Lakshmi twisted Sidharth's ear making him wince and shriek.

"Maaa.. usne mera interview liye bina ho reject kar diya. Maine bahut try kiya ki woh maan jaaye par woh maani nahi. Akhir mein maine kaha ki mujhe naukri ki sakht zarurat hai kyuki aapki naukri chali gayi. Phir pata hai usne kya kiya?", He asked.

"Naukri de di..", said Lakshmi.

"Nahi.. gadhi mujhe apna credit card thama rahi thi aur kehti hai aapko de doon.", Said Sidharth.

"Thik hi hai.. isiliye toh main tumhe gadha keh rahi thi.. tu gadha aur woh teri gadhi..", said Lakshmi.

"Arghhh.. achcha maa, agar uska phone aaya toh please aap usko sach math bata dena..", said Sidharth.

"Dekha gadhe wali baat kar di na? Abhi thodi der pehle ussi ka phone tha, aur maine baat sambhaal bhi liya.. warna tera saabun toh slow hai.. aur haan, kal se tu naukri pe jaayega.. usne tujhe hire kar liya hai", said Lakshmi.

"What? Sachchi?" Yo!!!", He screamed in excitement 🤘

"Yo!! Yo!! Baad mein.. meri bahu ko manaake ghar jaldi nahi leke aaya na toh tera boriya bistara gali ke tommy ke saath bicha dungi.. phir Teri Meherbaaniya part 2 banana ussi tommy ke saath.", Warned Lakshmi.

"Maa...", Sidharth whined with a pouty face.

___________

To be continued.. ❤️❤️

Those who didn't get the joke of Teri Meherbaaniya, it's a movie starring Jackie Shroff from 1985, but the movie was mostly led by the dog in it..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 6.8K 30
Sidharth Shukla is a 39-year-old businessman who is successful, very wealthy, upper class and a complete workaholic. He heads a business empire start...
4.2M 198K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...
27.7K 1.3K 32
اہلِ عشق- Ahl-e-ishq (people of passionate love) Started- 30 July 2023 Join the story of Ahad Suleiman Khan ( احد سولیمان خان) Eshal Saleem Siddiq...
782K 40.7K 54
I said in a low voice realising whom was i shouting "maaf kariyega main yeh sab nhi bolna chahati thi". He replied making me look at him "aap sab ku...