Two Gods Summoned To A Fantas...

By BenGrem1234

❤️❤️ Everyone, I bring you a new story. This story is centred on Rimuru and Chloe's adventure as gods in anot... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Arrival To A Brand New World
Chapter 2: First Encounter with A Demon In A New World
Chapter 3: Rimuru And Chloe Reveals Their Identities
Chapter 4: The Ball
Chapter 5: The Burning Town
Chapter 6: Annihilation Of Some Lesser Vampires
Chapter 7: The Power Of Excalibur
Chapter 8: Plans Being Made
Chapter 9: Love Between Two Gods
Chapter 10: The Vampires Queen
Chapter 11: Arrival To The Vampire Kingdom
Chapter 12: Kanade Vs The Magic King
Chapter 13: Chloe Vs Kiba
Chapter 14: A One Sided Battle
Chapter 15: Chloe Vs Lilith Part 1
Chapter 16: Rimuru's Identity Revealed
Chapter 17: Chloe Vs Lilith Final Battle
Chapter 18: Lilith Meets Rimuru
Chapter 19: Rimuru's Avatar Explained
Chapter 20: The Supreme Gods having a meeting
Chapter 21: End Of The Vampire Arc
Chapter 22: Prince Shu Reveals His Powers
Chapter 23: The Town of Clover
Chapter 24: The Discovery
Chapter 25: Yoshino Vs The Three Headed Wolf
Chapter 26: Case Closed
Chapter 27: The Truth About The World
Chapter 28: The Crisis In The Giant Tribe
Chapter 29: Yoshino's Accession To Divinity
Chapter 30: The Fated Arrival
Chapter 31: Miyuki's Goal Revealed
Chapter 32: Travel To The Middle Realm
Chapter 33: Kinlith's New Powers
Chapter 34: The White Void

Chapter 35: The Middle Realm

2.2K 61 41
By BenGrem1234

A/N: Sorry for the late update. We will be having some slow updates thanks to college being pain. I'll try to update more if I get the time. Please enjoy the chapter.

As concept does not exist in the Timeless Void, so also time does not exist there. Even though Rimuru and his family have spent a long time in the Timeless Void, the space has not changed since time does not exist there.

Currently, Rimuru was watching the intense fight between Yoshino and Sofia. Yoshino was in her Ultimate Battle Form while Sofia was in her new transformed state known as Infinity.

'After spending so long in this void, Yoshino and Sofia has matured a lot and their powers have grown nicely. If I should take time standard of the lower realm, then we have spent like two hundred years in this void but it doesn't matter since time is irrelevant to us' Rimuru thought to himself as he watched the battle between Yoshino and Sofia.

After Rimuru started training Sofia and Yoshino in the void, Sofia unlocked her ability which let's her transform into her goddess mode called Infinity.

In her transformed state, she has the appearance of a twenty two years old girl. Her hair becomes a dark lilac-purple while her eyes turn purple. Her hair becomes very long and reach all the way to her back while her bangs and the hair that frame her face are somewhat longer as well. Her figure is more mature/curvier and rivals that of Chloe and Lilith. Sofia in her transformed state now wears a suit which resembles a black skintight leotard with red segments and white pieces along it. The boots/leg armor is above the knee. Her boobs got so huge that it is between E cup and F cup while her hips increased in size. She carries a jet black sword which she is using to battle Yoshino at the moment.

As Sofia and Yoshino were getting more into their fight, a shockwave greater than the one they were creating was coming from another part of the void.

'It looks like those two are getting more into it' Rimuru thought to himself as he watched the other battle taking place.

The battle he was talking about was between Chloe and Kanade. Kanade was attacking with everything she has while Chloe was defending. As they fought, cracks were appearing in the space of the white void. This is the same void that trascends the hyperverse which is the lower realm and its space was being cracked. That is to show how powerful Kanade has gotten since she was the one attacking.

Lilith didn't need training and was simply observing the fights from another place different from where Rimuru was.

After some time, Rimuru clapped his hand "I think that is enough training for now everyone. Please gather around"

As his voice resounded in the space, everyone stopped what they were doing and rushed to where Rimuru was.

Yoshino and Sofia were the first to arrive followed by Chloe and Kanade. Lilith arrived last.

Sofia transformed back to her base state which now  have the appearance of an 9 year old loli

A/N: That's what Sofia looks like for those who have forgotten. Again, the image is not mine.

"I would have finally won if papa didn't ask us to stop Yoshino" Sofia said in disappointment

"Oh Sofia! You are a thousand years too young to ever dream of beating your big sis" Yoshino who still looked the same said while puffing out her chest in pride.

Time does not exist in the void so the concept of aging does not exist as well. Sofia was able to grow a little because Rimuru allowed her to bypass the Timeless Void but he stopped interfering after he saw that she has gotten to a certain height. Even though the kids don't age, their mind have matured a lot since they have been in the Timeless Void for a while now.

"Why you..." Sofia grumbled as she watched Yoshino with annoyance.

"At least you two were having a fun fight as equals. It wasn't as one-sided as my battle with goddess Chloe" Kanade said with dead eyes.

All the time she was here in this Timeless Void, she has been fighting with both Chloe and Lilith and she could say that Chloe was relentless. She showed no mercy when fighting her and would push her to her absolute limit. Even though the concept of death does not exist in this space, Kanade have felt so close to death more time than she can remember.

Compared to Chloe, Lilith was more gentle with her and would guild her step by step until she was getting better. She was like her second mother to her and Kanade enjoyed the feeling.

It was with this consideration that when Chloe agreed to only defend that Kanade unleashed her whole pent up frustration by attacking Chloe with her full power regardless of her environment. This was why Kanade who have trascended the hyperverse which is the lower realm and have stepped into the domain of beings in the middle realm almost destroyed the Timeless Void with her full power.

It had to be known that the Timeless Void is an infinite white space which trascends the lower realm to such an extent that it is not an exaggeration to say that the hyperverse which is the lower realm was as insignificant as characters in a story compared to anyone in it. So Kanade being able to almost destroy it should show just how much powerful she has gotten.

"Hey Kanade, all I did is push you so that you will get stronger. Can't you see that you have gotten tremendously stronger than when you were in the lower realm?" Chloe asked her

"It is true that I have gotten stronger thanks to your training, but goddess Chloe should also learn that I am not as overpowered as you and I can't withstand your serious mode" Kanade complained.

"Now now Kanade. Even though Chloe's method are harsh, it is still effective in helping you to get stronger" Lilith said to the pouting Kanade.

Rimuru looked at all of them and smiled "All of you have gotten stronger from before and it makes me happy to see. I guess we can call this training officially over"

"Wait Papa! Does this mean we are finally going to the middle realm?" Sofia asked

Everyone paid attention to know his answer.

"That's right sweetie. We are finally going to enter the middle realm. I hope you guys remembered our objective for going to the middle realm?" Rimuru asked them

"To find and stop the evil deities and stop them from interfering with the lower realm" Chloe answered

"That's right" Rimuru nodded "Those evil deities are the once who are manipulating the dark beings in the lower realm to attack the weak humans there. And to make matters worse, the deities in the higher realm have no interest in helping the mortals in the lower realm even though they are the ones who helped cause this issue. We will be going to the higher realm soon to have words with them after we are through eradicating those evil deities"

Everyone nodded agreeing with Rimuru. They have all made a promise to help the humans in the lower realm by killing their enemy, but killing the demons or the other evil races will not help the humans. Only by killing the source which are the evil deities would the humans know peace.

"Luckily for us, Prince Shu and his party members are protecting the humans from the demon race and other who may wish to harm them back in the lower realm. We will have to do our own part by killing the evil deities. Without wasting time, let us go"

'I'm counting on you Ciel' Rimuru thought

<<Leave it to me master. Connecting to the middle realm and begin transmission in 3.... 2.... 1>>

Rimuru along with the rest of them began to glow until all of them were enveloped in a bright light and disappeared.

Everyone besides Rimuru felt weirded out during their teleportation to the middle realm. It felt to them that they were moving through countless pages of one big book till they finally jumped out of the book and landed outside of it which is the middle realm thereby making them the readers of same book they jumped out from.

After appearing in the middle realm, Yoshino along with Kanade and Sofia fell on their knees with a heavy expression.

"What's going on?" Sofia asked

"Why does my whole body feels so heavy" Yoshino asked

"It feels like I'm carrying double of the lower realm on my whole body" Kanade said still on her knees.

Chloe and Lilith felt the change in their body but they were to powerful and easily resisted it.

Rimuru laughed at them "Welcome to the middle realm. For the kids who may not have noticed it, but the gravity here is quite harsh compared to the lower realm. Not just the gravity, but literally everything here is quite different from the lower realm. This is why I had you guys train so much in other to prepare your bodies to be able to adapt to the harshness of the middle realm"

"Well I can definitely feel the changes around me, but this place doesn't look that different from Albion" Chloe said looking around.

(A/N: Remember, Albion is the name of the planet Rimuru and Chloe first came to for their adventure and the planet everyone came from)

From what she could see, they were in a thick forest with a lot of grass lands that stretched out till the eye can see.

"Try looking up then" Rimuru instructed her

Chloe and Lilith did and were shocked. They was no sky above them rather what they saw was an endless space. They was no stars or the sun and from her observations, the place they were standing on was not a planet either. It was like the land they were on was floating in space.

"This is the middle realm. An infinite space without an end or a beginning. All it has is this land which stretched out infinitely as well. If you noticed, they is no oxygen in this place and only spiritual beings who have trascended the Timeless Void and the lower realm can exist here. Otherwise, they would have been crushed to paste just by stepping foot in the middle realm"

Chloe and Lilith nodded their head in understanding. What Rimuru said was right since they could feel the power force around them.

Rimuru turned to the still kneeling kids "You guys shouldn't worry too much. Your bodies should be adapting to the change soon"

Yoshino, Sofia and Kanade noticed that their bodies were indeed getting lighter than before. They stood up and looked around in wonder.

"So this is the middle realm. A higher plane compared to both the lower realm and the Timeless Void" Yoshino said in wonder

"The atmosphere is beautiful, but the condition is quite harsh for the body" Sofia said while looking around.

Kanade turned to Rimuru "Master! Why do I see images of events happening in the lower realm?"

Everyone was shocked to discover that what Kanade said was true.

"Now that you mention it, I can see things happening in the lower realm be it the past, present and future" Chloe said

"The future I see is too many to pinpoint the actual one, but I feel that a single thought from me can alter everything in the lower realm" Lilith said with interest.

Rimuru sweatdroped "Please don't do that. It is actually against the rules to mess with the lower realm without permission from the creator, in other words Miyuki. I'm an exception of course"

They looked at Rimuru with a serious look causing him to sweat "Anyway, you guys are seeing all that because like I said before, you all have trascended the hyperverse which is the lower realm and have entered into the domain beyond dimensions which is the middle realm. Being here gives you all power over the lower realm and the lower realm is akin to a fictional story to you all which you have the power to change or rewrite however way you want. Though, since all being in the middle realm are like this, Miyuki made it a law that no one besides herself is allowed to interfere with the events of the lower realm. This is also why the evil deities are using the mortal in the lower realm to do their work and not directly interfering themselves"

Everyone nodded at Rimuru's explanation. Basically, they have all truly trascended the lower realm and are in a higher plane where a single thought from them is enough to change the lower realm however way they want.

As they were all thinking this, a huge explosion followed by an unimaginable shockwave came from the distance. The shockwave pushed the trees and everything back except for Rimuru and his family.

With everyone's current abilities, they were all able to see what was happening in the distance clearly. In the air, two individuals were fighting eachother with brutal power that easily dwarfs the lower realm. One was a male with dragon horns and dragon tail with claws and the other was a red haired female human with a kitana.

Both of them were fighting in the air and the shockwave generated from their fight can easily destroy the hyperverse which is the lower realm an infinite amount of times.

Rimuru smiled "It looks like we have found our first contact. Let's go over there and see what's up"

Everyone nodded. Even though the two who were fighting were showing powers beyond anything in the lower realm, no one from Rimuru family felt any fear because the power from the two were still weak compared to their current self.

A/N: And that's that. Time to start their adventure in the middle realm. Even me who is writing this story have no idea how much powerful Yoshino, Sofia and Kanade have gotten scaling wise. I'll leave that to those who knows how to scale.

Anyway, tell me what you think of this chapter in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 6.6K 63
[This story has a rewritten version out now "my only home". You won't have to suffer any longer with this terrible plot, but I'm keeping this up sinc...
39.6K 1K 17
As the title says, it's a Benimaru x reader insert I DO NOT OWN "that time i got reincarnated as a slime" None of the pictures in this story are mine
699K 11.7K 73
A man who got reincarnated in the DxD world as Rimuru Tempest.And what he what's is a family that he been wanton. My first ever fanfiction story.
4.4K 108 14
This story may seem like the usual Void Dragon Rimuru story but it's different. The character personality and the actions taken by her is different f...