All For Fun | Jenna Ortega Im...

By MisfitMeriaMinaj

Imagines/One-shots of Jenna Ortega and her characters! Predominantly gxg, but there's things for my male read... More

Your Teeth In My Neck (w.a)
Your Teeth In My Neck II (w.a)
Officer Ortega (j.o)
Officer Ortega II (j.o)
Officer Ortega III (j.o)
Adolescent Soulmate (j.o)
Pull Up (j.o)
Release (l.d)
Stalker (j.o)
All Mine (j.o)
Jawbreaker (j.o)
Silhouettes (o.o)*
The Raven's Eye (w.a)
The Raven's Eye II (w.a)
Straightenin' (j.o)*
Spider (v.c)
Are You Bored Yet? (p.a)
Y.D.L.R (j.o)*
You Belong to Somebody Else (j.o)
You Belong to Somebody Else II (j.o)*
You Belong to Somebody Else III (j.o)
Perfect (j.o)
Late at Night (v.c)*
Part-Time Lover (t.c)*
Chalchiuhtlicue (j.o)
Chalchiuhtlicue II (j.o)
Lose You (v.c)
Ur Best Friend (t.c)
Pills n Potions (j.o)
Ice Cream Blues (m.a)
My, My, My (h.d)
Misanthrope (w.a)*
Big Dumb Arms (j.o)
Big Dumb Arms Cont'd (j.o)
Teenage Fever (v.c)
Wicked Games (w.a)
Maggie May (j.o)
Hey Mrs. Angel (j.o)
Storm Chaser (v.c)*
Appreciation (t.c)*
Two Girls, One Cup (j.o)
Rant
Twin Flames (p.a)
Anesthesia (t.c)

Break (j.o)*

7.8K 134 152
By MisfitMeriaMinaj

You were at Paris Fashion Week with the love of your life: Jenna Ortega. It was her first one and you wouldn't miss it, not for anything in the world.

However, today, you wished you did. Jenna would be accompanied by her Wednesday costars, so that meant you were stuck listening to more babble about 'Wednesday.' More annoyingly, Jenna would be returning to her hotel room with you, ranting about her frustrations with the repetitive questions about 'Wednesday' and that damn dance. You could bet by the end of the night, she'd be begging you to kill her or fuck her into oblivion.

Typically, the latter wouldn't be an issue, but it's become routine and you don't like having sexual encounters with Jenna under the gaze of stress. While it brought a smile to her beautiful face whenever you got her off, it didn't do that for you. It infuriated you. You felt like the sex had no meaning outside of easing her nerves, and you were terrified of the day you had to go to work and Jenna be unsatisfied with your actions.

Even worse so... you were terrified she'd be so unsatisfied that she would leave you.

What you did know, though, is that it was time to spice it up. If every night would result in sex why not spice it up for your frustrated, hyper-sexual latina by adding someone else?

Maybe, two bodies would kill her urge to fuck every single night, and you'd get a break. Or at least that was your broken thinking.

You sat patiently in the lobby of the Ritz waiting for your Jenna to arrive. Your phone dinged: it was a text from Sasha Calle. Your new found partner in crime ESPECIALLY for what was about to happen tonight.

Sasha:
im ready, on the second floor ...she here yet?

You:
No, in the lobby waiting rn actually

Suddenly, the sound of cameras clicking and muffled screaming flooded your ears. You shot Sasha a text about your girlfriend's arrival. You put your phone in your pocket, shifting on the couch a bit to see what you can through the glass door. Jenna and her entourage made it inside. Jenna swiftly ran to you, standing between your legs. Jenna handed you a large book and a post card from a fan, presumably.

"Hold this, please?" She asked. You nodded as the woman leaned down and planted a kiss on your lips. Jenna stepped away from you, going around the couch towards her team.

"Alright, Jenna let's get you out of glam." A man called, ushering the star into a room nearby.

About 30 minutes went by, you were still on the couch in the lobby. You spent this time going through that scrapbook. Just as you finished, Jenna called out to you, "Baby!"

You shut the book, looking over the backrest of the couch at her. She was bare faced with damp hair waxing her head. She stood only in YOUR oversized gray zip up hoodie. It hung off one of her shoulders, clearly nothing underneath as there was no visible strap and some pink fluffy slippers. Jenna's hands rested in a corresponding pocket.

You walked around the couch to her, quickly leaning down to peck her lips, you asked, "How was the show pretty girl?"

"It was actually very good, no questions about the dance, thank god." Not the answer you were expecting, already it seemed like your plan was foiling, but Jenna already agreed also... so eh, roll the dice.

"That's good." You said uneasy.

"Yeah and this guy yelled 'big Libra' at me, it was so weird," Jenna laughed as did you.

The two of you walked to the elevator.

"What was in the book?" She asked as you pressed the button to go up.

You tapped the book, recalling the information, "It's a scrapbook... whoever this girl is, she's either in love with you or just a really big fan."

Jenna giggled, "In love with me?"

The elevator dinged, the two of you entered.

"Yeah, this book puts my Valentine's Day idea to shame." You admitted, pressing for the second floor.

Jenna bumped your frame before she noticed the floor number. She furrowed her brows, looking at you, "We're on the fourth, baby, why are we going to the second?" Jenna pressed the button for four.

"Sasha." You answered.

Jenna grimaced, her eyes slammed shut. She completely forgot about what she agreed to hours ago. Nerves begin to flood the small woman. You furrowed your brows, confused, "Having second thoughts?" You hoped not.

The elevator stopped, Jenna's eyes sprung open with the doors. Sasha was standing there with a book bag. Her hair was hanging in her face perfectly, white tank top that hugged her masculine build, and some colorful shorts. Jenna gulped as Sasha shot you a smirk.

"Had a feeling it was y'all coming up, the screaming stopped." She entered the elevator. Jenna shifted to the back, standing behind you and Sasha.

You scoffed before returning your gaze to Jenna, "You didn't answer my question."

Sasha looked over her shoulder at Jenna as well, "What question?" Jenna flashed her eyes between the two of you, settling on you.

"No," Jenna replied as her heart started to beat out of her chest.

You faced forward as did Sasha, "Asked if she had second thoughts."

Sasha glanced over her shoulder again, "It doesn't look like it."

The two of you laughed. Jenna stood silently while you two got into a conversation. Once off the elevator, Jenna trailed behind you and Sasha, taking in the view of you both.

Jenna's eyes trailed your backside, with full knowledge of what's underneath your clothes. Jenna shifted her eyes to Sasha, who was surely answering her bodily questions. Jenna squinted a bit, noticing a leather strap coming from Sasha's shorts. Jenna's eyes widened, realizing she was wearing a harness.

Suddenly, the book bag made sense.

You opened the door to your room, holding it open for Jenna. You and Sasha both stepped aside, letting Jenna enter first. The gesture sent chills down Jenna's spine as she sprinted to the bathroom, locking the door.

You locked the room door as Sasha entered the suite, setting her bag aside and getting comfortable. You did the same.

"What do you think she's doing in there?" Sasha asked from the bed, turning on her stomach to face you.

"Definitely psyching herself up," you chuckled.

"She's not usually this shy, huh?"

You shook your head, "But this is her first..."

"Oh, am I putting you to shame then compa?" Sasha gave a cocky grin.

You sneered, "Definitely not, have you seen me?"

The two of you laughed again, getting into another conversation. Jenna listened from the bathroom. She was trying to contain herself, and prepare for all of the festivities about to transpire the second she left out. Jenna cursed you for putting her in this predicament, then herself for allowing it, and herself again, for making you feel the way she did with all the sexual favors for the last few months.

While she felt horrible in the moment, there was something in her brain rethinking your "spice it up" argument. It didn't feel like you actually wanted to do that, there was something ulterior there.

On top of that, you're dating Jenna Ortega, how's that not spicy enough?

Jenna's scales tipped and she decided to shift the power here. She concluded after recalling your conversation that you didn't want to spice it up. You essentially wanted a break from her, and your libra woman was about to give you just that — a break.

Jenna held a smug smile as she exited the bathroom, looking a lot more relaxed than before. She slowly unzipped her hoodie, letting it dangle to her feet. Sasha's eyes got wide and yours nearly popped from your skull even though this was nothing new.

Jenna stood only in black laced underwear.

Jenna crawled onto the bed, kicking her slippers off, eyes hungrily locked with Sasha's. Jenna told her in a low voice, "You should get my dick."

Sasha gulped, nervously glancing at you before she leapt out of bed. Quickly, she rummaged her bag for her dildo to attach it.

Jenna averted her eyes to you and you stood up, lifting your shirt. She tilted her head at you, "Sit down. You'll be watching until I say otherwise."

You were confused but oddly aroused, so you obeyed. She turned onto her back, laying still as Sasha approached the foot of the bed.

Sasha took Jenna by her ankles, and yanked her closer. Jenna laughed at the woman, whose eyes were consumed with lust, pupils dilated.

Sasha took off her tank top, slashing it at Jenna, making her laugh some more before tossing it aside. Sasha smiled as she kneeled beside the bed, kissing and biting Jenna's inner thighs. Jenna's hands cupped her own boobs, as she twirled own her nipples: she closed her eyes.

Sasha pressed her face into Jenna's clothed center, inhaling her scent. Sasha exhaled loudly at the scent before she impatiently removed Jenna's underwear.

"Not too much, now," you mumbled, earning a giggle from Jenna.

Sasha dug right in. Licking all through her folds as she massaged Jenna's thighs to keep them open. She lapped Jenna's core before peeling back her clitoral hood, flicking the tip of her tongue against it.

The sudden momentum shift caught Jenna off-guard. Sasha picked up the pace, in seconds Jenna was a moaning mess, quite dramatically, if you will. The speed of Sasha tongue sent Jenna retreating, but in no time, Sasha locked her arms around Jenna's lower body. She kept Jenna in a firm grip and surprisingly still, having her absolute way.

"Oh fuck —," Jenna faintly whined, blinking uncontrollably.

Jenna tangled her hands in Sasha'a hair as she bucked her hips. The movement caused Sasha to miss her target, so she encased Jenna's bean with her mouth, not slowing her movements but sure to target her clit only; she slurped, adding a plethora of sensations. Jenna's moans turned into whimpers as she gasped for air.

Her thighs trapped Sasha's head. Sasha tried to push back for control — It didn't work though, the powerful orgasm hitting Jenna granted her a new strength.

"Yes...Y/N, f-fuck...," Jenna cried out as she released on Sasha's face with her eyes glued to you. You felt your chest get a bit tight, why the fuck would she be moaning your name at the touch of someone else?

You stood up, thinking it was a cue, as Jenna rode out her high, she faintly demanded, "Sit back down."

You huffed, obeying, as Sasha's eyes flicked between you and Jenna. Jenna released the hold on Sasha's head and the woman collapsed to the floor, panting. Sasha got her strength back though. She went for her bag, again, now pulling out her lube.

She drenched her dildo in lube before returning to Jenna. She pat the spot she wanted Sasha in, and Sasha hopped there, laying flat. Jenna straddled the woman, kissing along her neck.

Jenna's touching was slow, more sensual, sending Sasha into a frenzy. In minutes, Sasha's neck was being covered in red bruises. You rolled your eyes at the whole ordeal, a bit frustrated that you weren't experiencing what Sasha was.

Growing impatient, Sasha reached for her dildo to get on with strapping Jenna. Jenna didn't cooperate, she smacked her hand away. Jenna shot you a glare while she whispered in Sasha's ear, "Beg."

You rolled your eyes.

Sasha groaned, her hands roaming the back of the latina above her, "Ple—"

Jenna covered her mouth, speaking to you, sternly, "Beg her to fuck me, Y/N."

Sasha was lost, but too turned on to admit it. Jenna licked Sasha's ear slowly, shooting you a hungry glare with Sasha's earlobe between her teeth, "Do it, and say please."

You tensed a bit in your seat; this was supposed to be a threesome. Not whatever the hell this is, and you did not want to beg anyone to touch your girl... not like this at least, this was completely different from asking for a threesome. However, again, you obeyed, but with an attitude and mildly embarrassed, "Please ...Sasha, please fuck her..."

Jenna happily eased back on Sasha's toy, which caused her to shut her eyes and let out a guttural moan. Once she was seated, her hands rested at the sides of Sasha's head as she rocked back and forth, her dark eyes trained on you.

Your ego was deflated. You questioned your decision to have this threesome, surely regretting it now. Suddenly, you didn't mind taking Jenna's stress away when she needed it.

Sasha stared at Jenna's face as she rode her, in awe of her — love struck. Sasha bent her legs to balance on her feet, she secured Jenna's waist and she started plowing into her. Jenna's head fell against Sasha's shoulder, but she was still eyeing you as she moaned up a storm.

You bit the corner of your lip in frustration and looked away.

She started to meet Sasha's thrusts halfway, smacking of skin echoing throughout the room. You shook your head at your girlfriend who had her bottom lip tucked between her teeth, her nails digging into the arm of the woman fucking her, spewing profanities. Jenna winked at you as she sat up, riding Sasha's strap more aggressively. You clenched your jaw in response to the clear disrespect.

Jenna softly laughed at you between her moaning, taking pleasure in you being upset.

"Yes, yes," Sasha got out, now feeling the impact of the back of the harness smashing into her exposed area. Jenna turned her attention to Sasha, she wrung her neck as she rode, her nails puncturing the woman.

You licked your teeth; that move was exclusive to you. It was a you and Jenna thing, but not anymore APPARENTLY.

Jenna kept one hand to Sasha's neck, grinding her frame into the woman slow and hard. The other hand, Jenna extended behind her. She brought it to Sasha's exposed cunt, massaging her clit as rode her. Jenna hips rolling with absolute ease as her fingers moved skillfully.

You exhaled, digging your nails into the armrest of the chair. You focused your attention there until:

"Oh my fucking god," Sasha shook.

"Fuck — Je I'm gonna c—" Sasha exploded before she could get it out, she panted while Jenna removed her wet fingers.

"I want you to taste yourself, Y/N." Jenna bit her lip, stuffing her fingers in Sasha's mouth. The woman sucked her fingers while Jenna continued to grind her nut out, staring at you. You gave Jenna the coldest gaze. With disinterest plaguing your face and irritation coursing your body, you tapped your foot.

Jenna took her fingers from Sasha's mouth, planting her hand at the sides of the woman's head. Sasha hooked her hands on Jenna's forearms, and rolled her now elevated hips into the opposing motion of Jenna's. They moved in perfect synchronization, and eventually Jenna's orgasm started to formulate. Sasha mimicked Jenna's moaning, which only forced that orgasm to come quicker.

The teamwork was stellar, it caused you to stare with a small amount of interest.

"Ugh, fuuuuck, Y/N...," Jenna moaned aloud, her lazy, orgasmic gaze on you. Sasha got quiet, not daring to copy that.

You smacked your teeth, standing up; that had to be a cue, and if it wasn't, it was going to be.

"Sit. Down." You stood there, not budging.

Quickly, Jenna rolled Sasha over into missionary. She was determined to get you to listen, she pleaded to Sasha, "Fuck me how you think Y/N would..."

You closed your eyes, "Jenna what the fuck?"

Sasha stared at you, anxiously, but Jenna brought her attention back to her, "Focus."

Sasha became entranced; swiftly, she obeyed and pushed Jenna's legs back. So far back, her knees were at her shoulder blades.

Sasha plunged her strap inside of Jenna. The woman gave Jenna quick and deep strokes. The depth and speed took Jenna by absolute surprise, she clenched the sheets beneath her.

"Y/N...oh...I can't..." Jenna whined through thrusts, she gasped using a hand to push back at Sasha.

"Nah, nah, nope! Move your hand since you want her to fuck you like I do!" You shouted, peaking irritation. You crossed your arms.

Jenna moved her hand, tossing it aside lazily, her orbs focusing solely on you, "Yes.. baby..."

The term took you by utter surprise, immediately boosting your ego. You get a little relief, so you sat down, but you were still upset. Jenna smiled briefly; you just didn't know how she had got you.

Sasha grunted from tiredness as her pace got slower but the depth didn't change, the plastic balls smacking Jenna's perineum.

"Y/N...baby...you're so...deep...," Jenna moaned eyes glued to you forever.

Your cheeks flushed at the term again, but this was still NOT a fun experience.

Jenna looked at Sasha, who was staring at her through hooded eyes. Sasha released her legs and Jenna locked them around Sasha's waist as Sasha wrapped her arms around her frame, Jenna demanded, "Faster...please..."

Sasha obeyed.

"Fuck ... Y/N... baby... I love when... you l-listen...." Jenna moaned again, her attention returning to you.

You blushed again. Slowly but surely your mood was switching to fulfillment. Atop that, you were getting your break. It wasn't how you expected it but it was a break nonetheless.

Sasha hoisted Jenna up, cupping her ass, as she slammed her toy into her. On her knees, Sasha bounced Jenna's body with perfect form. Jenna buried her face in the crook of Sasha's neck. Jenna's moans were loud and lazy, another orgasm was coming.

You got excited, knowing she'd be calling out for you again. With a small grin, you shook of excitement.

Jenna's head flew back, as her legs begin to shake, making Sasha's form almost sloppy. Sasha pushed through. "Fuck meee, Sasha.., you're gonna make me c—"

"STOP. STOP. Stop, no, that's it." You cocked your head, annoyed at the name change. Sasha put Jenna down, who was giggling to herself.

You tapped your foot aggressively, "Thank you Sasha, I appreciate it. You can go now."  The two of you dapped each other up before Sasha gathered her stuff, not even trying to get the harness off. She sent a smile to Jenna before leaving.

You followed Sasha, locking the door when she left. You turned your attention to Jenna, who had a shit-eating grin. You stuck your neck out with furrowed brows while your hands were on your hips, "You make me mad, then you make me excited, to piss me off again?"

Jenna shrugged, "You had fun though, right? I had fun." She laughed, curling into a ball.

"That's funny?" You stood at the foot of the bed, and Jenna uncurled to face you. She scooted to the end of the bed, putting her legs at the sides of your frame.

You mugged her and she laughed, pushing you aside, so she could stand, "It's hilarious actually."

Jenna stepped into the bathroom, turning the light on, then the shower. You followed her, complaining, "Honestly, Jenna what the fuck was this?! It was supposed to be a threesome!"

"There were three people in the room, my love." Jenna cupped your chin, massaging it.

"And only two people fu —"

Jenna put a finger to your lips, "Shhh."

"It was specific, we were supposed to fuck you —"

"And you did, Sasha just did the mechanical work." Jenna laughed as she admired herself in the mirror. She was pushing your buttons with her oblivious attitude. You watched her growing annoyed.

You huffed, "Jenna, this wasn't okay."

Ah, the words she waited for. Jenna rose her brows, "Is that so?" Well then don't lie to me about spicing up our sex lives so you can get a break —"

"Wh—"

"Just tell me no when you're tired or not in the mood." Jenna stepped into the shower.

"What?" You shifted where you stood, preparing a counterargument. Jenna watching you with the curtain in hand. You opened your mouth to spew another lie until:

Jenna shot, "Admit that you wanted a break from sex."

You sighed, "Okay, yeah, okay... you're right, I did, but I just didn't want sex to feel like a routine anymore, I didn't want to be stress relief, so yeah, I wanted a brea—"

"And you got one, so why are you upset?"

"Jenna...," you exhaled.

"I'm asking because you got what you wanted, right?"

You muttered in defeat, "Yeah."

"Okay. Now, again, like I told you earlier, I'm sorry for making you feel like my personal stress ball for the past few months. I will be better about it and more receptive of your energy. But I need you to be transparent with me — communicate, openly and honestly." She rambled and your shoulders dropped, "Don't do schemes, or tricks — I'll know, and I'll exploit it." Jenna pulled the curtain closed.

You pursed your lips. Well, she wasn't lying. Jenna went on, her voice raised over the running water, "I'm not going to break up with you, or die because you don't want to fuck. I'll be upset, yes, but I'll get over it."

You poked your head in the shower, chewing your cheek, "I'm sorry. I love you."

Jenna poured shampoo in her hands, responding, "I love you. Don't do this again."

"Oh, definitely won't be doing this again. No, no, no, but um," You nodded, eyeballing her as she massaged the soap into her scalp. "Can I say something?"

Jenna hummed. You stated, with a raised finger, "Your point makes you a hypocrite. You didn't communicate that you knew I was lying, and this Sasha fiasco was a ploy for me to admit it, right?"

Jenna faced you, frozen in disbelief, soap running down her face, "Do you wanna get fucked up?"

"No, but I'd like an apology for your little exploitation game."

Jenna rolled her eyes, "Okay, I'm sorry."

"And...."

Jenna massaged her scalp, staring at you, "And?"

"I'll make it up to you by..." you edged for her to say.

She laughed, "And I'll make it up to you by..."

"Giving you the best ego-redemptive sexual experience known to man."

Jenna grinned, stepping closer to you, "Sure."

You smiled, exhaling, "Thank you, my ego appreciates it."

"Mhm, I got you when you get off break," she kissed your cheek, cheesing at you as she returned to the water.

You furrowed your brows, "When I get off break?!"

* * *
WC: 3787
A/N: This has been in my drafts since January. Uploading it since I watched The Flash featuring our SuperGirl.

And because I had a conversation about threesomes mending relationships. I think it's hit or miss, what are your thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 3.4K 29
GXG G!P ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐! Started: ๐Ÿฃ/๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ/๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ End: ??
514K 13.1K 177
Jenna Ortega x Fem Reader Ranked #1 in harleydiaz - April 18, 2024 Ranked #2 in stuckinthemiddle - April 18, 2024 Started - May 6, 2024 Ended -
13.8K 142 10
there is low key not enough of her sooo.. warnings will be include. includes: g!p fluff angst smut gxg
23.2K 595 14
Welcome to my imagine book for Jenna Ortega and some of her characters including- ยฐWednesday Addams ยฐTara Carpenter ยฐEllie Alves ยฐVada Cavell ยฐHarle...