My hot roommate [Woosan]

By Hwanggsz

a boy named Wooyoung is living a normal life. Not much of a happy life as he lived alone as his parents aband... More

Introduction and Characters
Choi San
Moving in
Fight
Blush
Party
Angry
Ignore
Forgiveness
Ice cream
Movie night
Too hot to handle
Double Date
Bloody Hands
Rejection
"I love you.."
Shower
Dinner
Car ride
Touch and feel
Woosan images
Beat Up Badly
Argument
Woosan [Images]
Seongsang [Images]
2ho [Images]
Minjoong [Images]
Call
Another fight
Funeral
Messaging + Jealousy
Movie night
Hotness [Sunki chapter]
Birthday
Couple's Party
Ring on finger
Wedding
Bonus Chapter : Play Date
Woosan [Images]
Seongsang [Images]
Minjoong [Images]
2ho [Images]
Hyunlix [Images]
Sunki [Images]
Jaywon [Images]
Jakehoon [Images]
A/N

Don't stop

6.8K 103 185
By Hwanggsz

"Ahh"

Woo was being extremely loud as he arched his back and threw his head back in pleasure. He was getting pinned down by no other then his hot roommate, San, and San sucking on his nipples and kissing down his shirtless body. San stopped sucking his nipples as he kissed down his body and stopped at his belly button. He let go of Woo's wrist, and slowly took off his trousers. Woo letting him.

He then threw the trousers on the floor, looking down at the fully naked Wooyoung who was panting and laid out on the bed.

San gripped Wooyoung's waist tightly as he slowly started sucking on Woo's hard cock. Then went faster. Woo whimpered and moaned as he gripped San's hair. He was loving this moment.

He never knew this would actually happen.

Woo started sweating. He was enjoying it to much and he suddenly felt hot.

San stopped sucking as he added a finger in his whole. Wooyoung moaned load as tears show in the corner of his eyes. San looking down and smirking widely at him.

"D-d-dont stop..." Woo managed to get out from his moans.

"I wasn't planning on it" San answered.

San then added another finger and scissored the younger. Making him moan louder then before as he gripped the covers and threw his head back again. He started dribbling uncontrollably.

San then leaned forward, continued scissoring inside Woo, making a sticky mess, San also sniffing down his neck.

"P-please. Destroy me" he whispered in San's ear. Making him smirk.

"Of course love~" he said seductively.

He leaned up and took his fingers out, looking at the sticky white stuff that drops off his fingers.

He then unbelted his trousers and threw them on the floor. Showing his long dick that Woo widened at the sight.

San went to shove his dick up there when Woo stopped him and gulped.

"What's wrong?" San asked.

"It's just...it already hurts from when I got r-r@p3d..." Woo muttered.

"Oh... did it hurt when I put my fingers in?"

"Yeah but..I enjoyed it so much I didn't want you to stop because" Woo sat up and put his hands round San's neck.

"I love you.." he whispered and leaned in, kissing San on the lips as he closed his eyes.

San slowly closed his eyes as he gripped Woo's waist.

"I wanted you to destroy me. And don't stop but...the pain..." Woo said. San understood completely.

"I understand dont worry love. Maybe when your fully healed I can try again" he smirked making Woo go red. He then processed what just happened, what he said, and what he did and went all shy again.

"AHH. fuck I forgot what just happened" Woo said as he hid under the covers. Earning a chuckle from the older.

"You gone all shy again?" He says. Woo peaked out from under.

San got off the bed, putting his trousers back on as he went and washed his hands properly. Woo sat up in bed and gripped his hair.

I just had fucking sex with Choi Fucking San. Im dreaming. I must be dreaming. No way this is real.

San returned as he walked to Woo and kissed his forehead, then leaned in to whisper in his ear.

"Your not dreaming. Don't worry. But baby I'm all yours" He whispered then looked at Woo in the eyes.

San then dragged his finger down Woo's cheek and kissed him on the lips. Slipping in his tongue as Woo gripped San's hair.

"Doesn't mean I won't stop being an annoying dick" San laughed as he backed away.

"See ya later I'm going to meet my friends" San said as he left, shutting the door behind him.

"No...fucking way...I had sex. With Choi San" he whispered to himself. Repeating it more then twice.

He then looked down, realising he's still naked and his hard member poked up. He screamed and hid himself under the cover, shyly.

.
.
.
.
.

After Woo had a nice warm shower, changed in nice pyjamas, and changed his bed cover, he decided to lay in bed and scroll through Instagram on his phone.

He was doing that for a while and he checked the time. 10:00 PM. San is supposed to be at the dorm before 9. Because if your not in your dorm before 9. Then you will be in trouble. Woo sighed hoping San will arrive soon.

It's now midnight. 12:14 AM. No San and Woo was slowly going to sleep.

He thought. He couldn't be in Seonghwa because he has a roommate. Yeosang. He also couldn't be with Mingi because Mingi also had a roommate, Hongjoong, who is probably asleep/trying to sleep right now anyway. He couldn't be with Hyunjin because Felix. And he couldn't be with Jungho because Yunho. But yet again, there the hot bad boys, its not like they give a fuck.

Woo turned his phone off, placing it on the side as he threw the covers off him. Walking to the mini fridge in the corner of the room, which is San's side.

He opened it as he got out a monster drink and opened it. Gulping down some. He never drinks these but, he wanted to try something different.

He walked back to his bed, placing the opened monster on his bedside table.

He grabbed his dorm keys, walking to his door and quietly unlocking it. Hoping that the night guards weren't out there. Basically at 9:00 they start their patrol. If they find anyone. Big big trouble. Yes KQ university has extremely strict rules but, you just gotta deal with it.

They stop their patrol at 3 in the morning. But woo couldn't wait till then.

He opened his door and peaked out. Left right left right. No one in sight.

He left as he quietly closed his door and tiptoed down the hall, going to Yeosang's room first.

He looked around. Good. Coast still clear. He knocked on the door twice. Silence. No answer.

If San was there. He would answer straight away. So Woo went to Yunho's room.

He knocked. He waited a while. No answer. So he headed to Felix room.

He knocked. The door opened hoping it was San but it was a tired Felix.

"You okay dude?" Felix asked.

"Where's San? Is he in there? Do you know where he is?" Woo asked.

"He isn't in here. Hyunjin is fast asleep. And I have no idea where he is. Sorry." Felix said and yawned.

"It's okay. Bye"

"Bye"

Felix closed the door as Wooyoung went to Hongjoong's.

He knocked. The door opened revealing Mingi as Woo went a bit nervous and shy.

"What the fuck Wooyoung? What do you want. You woke me up" Mingi said with a sharp violent voice as he pushed Woo a bit.

Wooyoung gulped and sighed.

"Im sorry M-Mingi but. Is San there? Do you know where he is?" Woo asked.

"No he's not here. And I don't know where he is. Even if I did know I wouldn't tell you. Night." Mingi said, a bit too loud and then he slammed the door. Wooyoung just ran before he banged into a night patroller.

San was no where. What if San was making out with a girl.

Woo just gave up and went back to the dorm.

He turned the light off, locking the door and getting under the warm covers. Falling asleep.

.
.
.
.
.

Woo woke up. He shut his eyes tight as it was so bright and his eyes were still tired and heavy.

He check his phone. The time was 10:20 AM.

He sighed. He wasn't surprised as he set his phone back down. Scratching his head and stretching wide.

He looked round to see. No San. And the bathroom door was open signalling San wasn't in there either.

And the bed was tidy. Just how it was last night.

Woo groaned as he sat up, his bare feet touching the cold carpet ground as he grabbed a towel. Tiredly heading to the bathroom.

He locked himself in there. He had a quick toilet as he washed his face and brushed his teeth. Then having a nice warm shower which woke him up a lot.

Once he stepped out the shower he got changed into a T-shirt, jeans and shoved a jacket and socks on. He left the bathroom. Still no San.

He sat on the bed, tying his shoes on as he grabbed his phone. Going on the group chat.

Yo we meeting at the water fountain? -Hongjoong

Yeah! Im already waiting for your slow asses -Yeosang

I see you Sang, I'm running over -Felix

Yay! -Yeosang

Yeah! See you all there. And you Wooyoung -Yunho

Yeah. See ya -Wooyoung

Woo put his phone and wallet in his pocket as he unlocked the door and left, locking it behind him. Shoving his keys in his pocket and walked down the hall.

Once he was on the bottom floor, he walked past the medical room and looked in. Seeing Aaron laying on the bed. After what happened yesterday.

He deserved it. He continued walking and walked outside, walking over to his friends that were there before him.

He sat down next to them as they did their special handshake.

They talked and talked and laughed and laughed for ages.

They all then decided to stand up and go get some food from the canteen.

While they were in the line. Woo looked round and saw San sitting at a table with Seonghwa, Mingi, Jungho and Hyunjin.

Hyunjin left, leaving Seonghwa, Mingi, San and Jungho alone.

Once woo got food, some soft cookies, he ran over to them.

"Wooyoung, what you doing here. Get away." Jungho shouted. Shooing him away with his hands.

"Yo. Woo came at my door last night and asked where you were San. I didn't tell him but I knew exactly" Mingi winked at San. San looked at Wooyoung.

"Where?" Woo asked.

"None of your business" San said. Woo frowned at him. He fucked me last night and now he acts like a dick. This is what he does to every girl. Why did I think he would be different to me?

"He went out with us. And then when it was time to return to dorms. He went and fucked a girl" Seonghwa said, putting some pasta in his mouth.

I knew it, i fucking knew it

Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry.

Woo tried sucking his tears back as everyone laughed together.

"He even has a hickey" Mingi said as he moved San's head a bit. Showing the hickey on his neck.

San looked at Woo and gulped. Looking down.

Wooyoung ran away. Crying. Yeosang, Yunho, Felix and Hongjoong who were still in the line, saw it.

"WOO!" Yeosang left the line and ran after him. Followed by the others.

.
.
.
.
.
.

He does this to everyone. Why did I think he was different to me -Wooyoung's mind

I never feel guilty when I cheat on someone. I never do. Never have I ever felt bad and guilty and felt like crying. But with Wooyoung. I think I seriously liked him more then I have to anyone. He's special. When he told me he got burnt and raped by that stupid ugly motherfucker Aaron. I couldn't control my body. It just moved on its own and I couldn't stop destroying his face. I really care about Wooyoung. I broke it. He will never forgive me. But i still love him. Why did I mess it up. He was the one I wanted forever -San's mind.

I still love him -Both (San and Wooyoung) mind.

.
.
.
.
.

Daily Woosan :

Lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1.4K 48
Forced to be together for the sake of the public eye, Jung Wooyoung and Choi San have been wrapped up in a scheme to bring their parent's million dol...
239K 8.7K 42
[Completedโœ“] A little parallel of [my sister's bully] [โš ๏ธ Lots of mature scenes] Where Wooyoung is on his knees at once when San tells him to, though...
72.6K 4K 20
[COMPLETE] ATEEZ wooyoung/san "he's just so perfect. do you know heather? for me, that's him." "..dude, heather's a girl." (full synopsis inside) -a...
46.1K 1.5K 20
When an arrogant teenager becomes roommates with a fuckboy. Jung Wooyoung is a transfer student at KQ University of Performing Arts. Wooyoung being t...