The Alpha Diary

بواسطة themanaeshades

I've never been in love before but things changed when I saw him for the first time in the most romantic plac... المزيد

Introduction
Unexpected heat
confronting him
will u be my omega?
Meeting
Think about it
I want you
Together(18+)
I love you
*Authors note*
officially one
Training
In Forest 18+
promises
Fight for love
We won
crown ceremony
crown ceremony II
Rut with mate 18+
Baby bunny needs Rest
Punishment
Possesive Alpha
Party Night
Phayu's baby is horny 18+
Sick or Not?
Mumu's baby
Blessing
Blessings II
Nesting
Sneak out
No touching
Little wolf 18+
Revealing
The Wedding
Wedding Night 18+
Needy Little wife
Babymoon
D-Day [END]
{Extra: Want more}
New story 🌧️🌪️
{Extra} Baby daddy
{Extra} Little ones

Truth

3.3K 125 32
بواسطة themanaeshades

My ears are in total denial, my throat blocked my words from coming out of my mouth. My heart is feeling like someone stabbed me again and again with a sharpest knife.

"OHH! BUT HE DIDN'T COME HERE FROM LAST 1 WEEK NONG"

This same line was reverberating in my mind.

Before i broke down in front of everyone,I ran towards car, controlling my tears.

I can't cry in front of driver, he will tell p'phayu, I did fake drama of falling asleep the whole ride to avoid his questions.

I went inside house,...where was he!?, Was he cheating on me!?? Why did he lie!?? Is he was also lying about he loves me!? Did he find someone new!?? How long was he doing this!??...the thoughts were just coming like a cloud burst in my mind.

I didn't realise "dad" was calling me until he loud his voice.

"Rain bub" what happened are you ok"..

"Hmm....ye...yes dad..it's jus...just... I'm not feeling go...good." my throat is sore and words are coming in stuttering way.

Should i ask dad...he will not lie to me right?....ya i can ask him...

"Umm...dad where is p'phayu he is been very busy lately"

"Ohh bub he is in office as usual, and it's some foreign deal bub....it's really important so he been busy handling it"....

My heart feels like, it gonna stop anytime soon, I was not expecting"dad" to lie to me..."was everything they did is just lie? "he loved me like his own son Or he didn't loved me at all!??.

I went to room after "dad's reply, I just sat on bed trying to catch some oxygen....

"He loves you rain", "he proposed you", "he promised to marry you rain", "stop overthinking", "he loves you", "you are his omega", "there must be some reason behind all this"just ask him....

I kept denying, the negative thoughts, but they are overlapping my mind. I want to trust him...but what if.....what if everything I'm thinking is truee...."No no you asshole rain....you must trust your Alpha...yo---you must-t trust hi..m.

There is all dark outside, moonlight is glittering, I always fall asleep at this time. But now there is no trace of any sleepiness in my eyes which are crying from the time i came in room.

He is still not come yet, i will wait for him, i will confront him today.

It's almost 2:50 Am , The door finally opened from outside, as p'phayu entered. I wiped my tears hurriedly.

"Hii monkey....you didn't sleep yet" He said while taking off his shirt, He was looking tired and exhausted as I was expecting, new scratch marks on his neck definately not given by me.

"Baby...." He asked again as i didn't answer him before.

"Phii!?

"Yus Kitty"

"Where were you".... I saw some nervousness on his face. After my question.

"As usual baby"...he said without looking at me, still taking off his remaining clothes.

I stood from my bed and picked up my suitcase, started packing my clothes..."I should leave this place he don't love me anymore! he found someone else!!

"Kitty what are you doing...? What happened? He asked me in worried voice, but is he really worried!or just acting out.

He called me continuously but I didn't dare to listen and just keep filling my suitcase, I don't even know what I am packing.

"Rainyyy"!! He loud his voice, while walking towards me, only in his boxers.

My hands stopped and my knees
dropped on floor, once again the barrier of my eyes broke and tears started rolling unstoppable,

My heart started crying out loud, I just froze on my place. Sitting limblessly.

"Sorry Baby I'm so sorry...shhh...plz stop crying, I was not shouting at you...plz baby...phii is very sorry...na...." He carried me to bed.

I just let him do that, as i don't have any strength anymore....

He settled me on bed and sat in front of me, my face between his hands wiping my tears.

"What happened baby...what were you doing, why you started packing up,...plz tell me baby you know i can't see you like this.." i was shocked with rain's behaviour.

Why he suddenly started packing, and crying out loud..

"You were not at office p'phayu, i was missing you so much today but you were not there, you were not there from last one week, the same one week when you said you were in office..." I said in one breath with anger. Still sobbing.

I feel like someone slapped me hard on my face...I don't know how to explain him, I've never thought he would get to know it like this.

"Baby just liste---

"Did you find someone new?? Are you bored of me?? Am i not good enough?

I got cutt off with rains words...my heart shattered into small pieces, i can't believe. I'm listening this from love of my life...it's all my fault...i fucked up all this.

"Shhh...no..baby just listen to phii..na...
there is no one exist for me except you,

I love you so much and always loved you,

I'm sorry that i lied, but it's not like what you think kitty....i can't even imagine my existence without you.

"Then what's the reason phii, why everyone is lying to me..you "dad "..?

I kissed his forehead, wiped his tears and kissed on his eyes..."Baby first stop crying ok I'll tell you each and everything"

He stopped crying but still whimpering and started to look at me.

"Baby I was with clan this whole time... practicing for the Alpha fight"

"But you are already an Alpha phii, you are lying to me again..."

"No baby I'm not lying, it's fight of Alpha of Alpha's we call it True Alpha, he rules and takes control on other clans along with their Alpha's and also gets their power making him unbeatable. Not everyone is eligible for this, the one is eligible by birth with enough power and strength.

As from our clan my great grandfather was True Alpha and that's why we are the strongest among all, but as he died their is no one else in his position, but that was never a problem because everyone respect him and no one was born with eligibility for True Alpha besides me, from any clan and if even there was one, they didn't dare to compete with us.

"Then why now phii??" I now asked in curiosity holding his waist tight and feeling that something is bad gonna happen.

"It's becoz a dickhead from a foreign rival clan who is eligible, challenged me for position"

"But why did you lie about it phii you should've told me, i can understand" i asked as it's not something to lie about.

"That's not the reason why I lied to you my little wolf."

"Then!???"

"It's not a fight of winner or loser baby,
It's a fight of life and death" 

My head got all blank after i heard "death" but i didn't said anything and let him complete first.

"The one, only wins when the other one dies, as there is no mercy no rule, the one who lives is the one who wins and take position of True Alpha" and become more powerful than ever"

"That's why I didn't tell you monkey i was afraid you'll get worried and it will effect your studies..." My tear duct burst again after listening this I pressed myself into p'phayu chest.. I'm scared.. I'm hella scared... I started sobbing, without any limits, crying my heart out... punching his chest again and again.

"It means you was thinking of not telling me at all, what do you think I'm feeling right now, about you lying to me this whole time, living like this for days all alone, you know i can feel you phii, i can feel when you're stressed, angry, worried, tired..but i didn't ask because I was waiting for you to tell me..."I said all shouting still showering his chest with punches and crying.

"I'm sorry baby...shhh.... Don't cry na..plz. I was planing to tell you after exams, i even tried everyday to tell you, but whenever I looked at your beautiful, innocent face, my words didn't came out of my mouth i was afraid, so afraid... I'm sorry baby Plz, stop crying kitty plz.."

"I tried to clam him down, my own eyes started to flow seeing him like this. The love my life is crying because of me.Fuck you Phayu! Fuck you!! I can just curse myself for doing this...

I wiped my eyes and hold his chin gently and make him look up to me. " Baby!..the fight was not important for me before, i didn't took it Seriously. But now I have reason to win.

I have my love in my arms. I want to be with you Kitty, i want to spend ever sec of my life with you, so don't be scared your Alpha will win for you, for our love.

"Who said I'm scared I trust my Alpha, I know he will win"....I shouted hurriedly,i don't even realise what I just said and how i said, because deep down I am scared. I am screaming from inside. It's not that i don't trust him but it's about life and death,...he will win rain!...your Alpha will win! Stop thinking shit...

"I chuckled on my omega which is pretending to be strong but still scared.
But I'm proud on my boy he is doing this so i don't worry about him.

"Bunny"...."mpphh!"...."you know i will be more powerful and big as i will get other Alpha's power"......"mmm so"....

"sooo you'll get hard time in bed, it will gonna be more painfull and hard for your little figure" I said teasing, but it's absolutely true tho.

"Really " My face lit up by his words, I didn't even realise that i was blushing hard. Offcourse I'm scared, he is already this big and will grow more, maybe I'll not be able to walk after our hard sex. But I'm also excited to feel him inside..ufff horny rain not now.

"Why are you blushing baby, aren't you afraid..mmph!" I giggled on his response, his face turned all red.

"I am, but I'm addicted to your touch what can I do"....his voice turned to husky whispres. I pecked his lips and wiped his all face.

"Let's sleep now baby you must me exhausted from all the crying, i don't want to risk your health." He nodded.

I took him upon my almost naked body and release my pheromons to calm him so he can rest completely.

We kissed for sometimes and he rested his head on my chest.

"I love you monkey...I love you so much"

"I love you more phii" his voice was barely audible becoz of tiredness and sleepiness. I started coaxing him and after few min he fall asleep.

I too close my eyes after kissing his forehead. Finally I'm feeling so light after telling him everything. I can now focus more on training.

"I woke up with sun rays hitting my face.....but there was no weight on me, no warmth of my little wolf...where is he"?

*Extra*

Author: why are you looking at me like that.🥲

Rain: 😡😡

Author:.............

Rain: you better not hurt my phii...👿

Author: 🏃🏃🏃🏃

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

258K 10.5K 36
This is my first fan fiction I've ever written. Original characters written by and belong to chiffon_cake Beam spent his whole life hiding in the sha...
251K 9.5K 59
"Let me go!!! I don't sleep with anyone except my future alpha! " yelled the omega fiercely staring into the eyes of the alpha. . . . . "Do you...
27K 437 22
A love story between an dominant omega Taeui who doesn't like how other alpha treat omega has a mate Ilay who is more dominant and possesive than he...
76K 3.6K 36
Rain 🌧 and Phayu 🌪 Dealing with bully and then doing all their chores daily was something Rain has been doing since the day he was brought to the R...