Complicated

MBarnes23 tarafından

Your name is Mya Stark, your father is Tony Stark. You fall for Steve Rogers. One day Bucky Barnes is found a... Daha Fazla

Author's Note
Part 1 - Meet Mya Stark
Part 2 - Meeting the Avengers
Part 3 - Small Celebration
Part 4 - New Avengers
Part 5 - Nothing Going On
Part 6 - Can We Talk?
Part 7 - Date
Part 8 - Barnes
Part 9 - You're the Winter Soldier?
Part 10 - Why do I feel like this?
Part 11 - 'The One'? 🔥
Part 12 - Admit it
Part 13 - Are you up for breakfast?
Part 14 - I don't know what I'd do without you
Part 15 - Let's Go Home
Part 16 - 🔥🔥
Part 17 - I Can't Stop Thinking About Her
Part 18 - What did you do Steve? 💔
Part 19 - Doll
Part 20 - Pepper's Birthday Party
Part 21 - Malibu
Part 22 - Birthday 🥳
Part 23 - I Give Up, Bucky
Part 24 - Am I dreaming
Part 25 - I Can't Get Enough of You ❤️‍🔥😍
Part 26 - Happy to be with You
Part 27 - Surprise 🎉
Part 28 - ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
Part 29 - Double Date
Part 30 - Lazy Day
Part 31 - I'm Not Leaving You 💔🥺
Part 32 - Grief 💔
Part 33 - I know her
Part 34 - We Found Him
Part 35 - He's Back, He Remembers
Part 36 - The Sokovia Accords
Part 37 - No More Secrets
Part 38 - Off to Vienna
Part 39 - Attack on the U.N.
Part 40 - Civil War
Part 41 - Surprise
Part 42 - Pregnancy
Part 43 - Baby Noah
Part 44 - The Letter
Part 45 - Wakanda
Part 46 - New Home
Part 47 - I'm Happy for Him
Part 48 - You Deserve the Best
Part 49 - The One
Part 51 - Wedding 💍
Part 52 - Honeymoon ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
Part 53 - You're stuck with me forever
Part 54 - Battle of Wakanda
Part 55 - What happened?
Part 56 - Five Years Later
Part 57 - I'm not Completely Heartless
Part 58 - Time Heist
Part 59 - Avengers Assemble
Part 60 - Moving on...
Part 61 - This isn't Happening!!!
Part 62 - So close, yet so far
Part 63 - Expect the unexpected
Part 64 - I'll Fix This!
Part 65 - Am I going Crazy?
Part 66 - Anger = Short Madness
Part 67 - I'm not strong enough for this, Steve
Part 68 - Little Bean
Announcement
DESTINED (Book 2)

Part 50 - Date for the Wedding

534 24 4
MBarnes23 tarafından

The next day you're enjoying your breakfast with Bucky and Noah, before you leave back to Shuri's lab.

The doorbell rings. "I'll get it" you say and walk toward the door.

You open and see Nat and Steve standing outside.

"Hey, come in" you say, stepping aside and inviting them in. "Where is he?" Nat says obviously looking for Noah.

"Kitchen" you point.

She runs off, you chuckle and Steve hugs you. You both walk to the kitchen, she's already squeezing him in her arms.

"Nat he needs to breathe" You joke. "He's so squeezable," she says. "Says the most talented assassins in the world" you say.

Her jaw drops and she covers Noah's ears. "Not in front of the baby!" she whispers making you all laugh.

"To what do we owe the pleasure?" Bucky says picking up the plates. "Oh we're here to kidnap you!" Nat says placing Noah back on the high chair.

You and Bucky look at each other and furrow your eyebrows. "Uh you're going to what?" you say.

"Bachelor party!" Steve smiles at Bucky. "We have a bachelorette party of our own" Nat winks. "We don't have to do that!" Bucky says.

"As Maid of Honor and Best Man. Well we assigned ourselves... But that's not the point... We have everything set up. So yes we have to do that!" Nat says. Bucky shakes his head.

"Everything? We don't even have a date for the wedding, why-" Nat interrupts you.
"Oh yes we do!" she takes out a small envelope and takes out a card, she hands it to you. It's an invitation.

Bucky steps next to you and you both look down reading it.
Mr. and Mrs. Barnes - May 12, 2018.

Both your eyes widen, you glance at each other and back at Nat. "Nat, that's this weekend. We don't have a place, I don't have a dress. I-" Nat holds both your arms stopping you mid sentence. "That's exactly why I'm here." She smiles. "Now say bye to Bucky and Noah. You'll see them on Saturday" she pats your shoulder.

"What?" You gasp. "Yeah, we're going to be very busy," she says, walking out of the kitchen.

You look at Bucky. "I've never been away from Noah for days!" You whisper.

"It's okay Mya, we got it. As Nat said, you're going to be busy." Steve chimes in. You lean in toward Noah and kiss his head. "I guess, I'll see you soon" you say.

Steve takes Noah to the living room. You turn toward Bucky "Did you know about this?" You ask.

He shakes his head and takes your hand pulling you toward him. "If I would've known I would've kept you in bed a lot longer this morning!" He says cupping your cheek. "Hmmm" you say.

"Are you okay with it being this soon?" He asks. "Yes, I can't wait to be your wife!" You smile reaching for his lips. "Hmm I like the sound of that" He mumbles into the kiss.

"I don't want to be away from you and Noah, though." You frown. "I don't either but we'll be fine, I'm sure you'll be safe. It's Nat!" He chuckles.

"Yeah, I'm not worried about that. You do know bachelor parties get wild, alcohol, strippers?" You say, rolling your eyes at the last one.

"We can't get drunk. And you really think Steve is going to hire strippers?" He laughs

"Yeah you're right, that's something Nat would do" you joke. His smile fades and his eyes widen.

"NAT!" He yells walking toward the living room. "You're not planning strippers, are you?" He says. She covers Noah's ears.

"What if I was?" She says handing Noah to Steve. Bucky looks at Steve, "Let's not get in his head okay." Steve chuckles.

Nat smiles and pushes you towards the door. "She's kidding!" Steve chuckles. "Definitely kidding!" You say.

"Am I?" She smirks, "NAT!" Bucky yells as you both walk out.

She takes you to one of the jets. "Uh where are we going?" You ask her as soon as you walk in. "It's a surprise" Nat responds with a smile.

You arrive at the top of a building. Okoye is waiting for you outside.

"Hello ladies" she greets them. "Follow me" she says. You head down and go into a suite.

"MYA!" You hear a familiar voice. You turn and see Wanda. "OH MY GOD WANDA!" You yell running toward her. You both hug each other "I missed you, I'm sorry I didn't contact you" She says with tears in her eyes.

You shake your head "No, it's okay, I understand!"

"I have another surprise." Nat says making you both turn. She opens the door and Lily walks in. "Hi" she waves.

You immediately run toward her. "I can't believe you're here!" You say squeezing her "I wouldn't miss it" she says.

You turn toward Wanda. "Wanda you know Lily right?" You ask, she nods, "We met once after-" Wanda pauses.

"Oh my god, does she know?" You ask Lily.

"No, I don't think we ever had a chance to talk or exchange information after that one day" Lily says. You pull her toward Wanda. "I know all those years ago I wasn't in the right state of mind to even talk to you" Wanda says to Lily.

"I know I don't think any of us were." She looks down. "Well Uh- Wanda. Y-You're an aunt" she smiles.

Wanda looks at her confused. "An aunt?" Both Nat and Wanda say in unison.

"Yeah, Pietro and I have a daughter... Luna," she smiles.

Wanda's eyes widen and her eyes fill with tears "Luna?" She smiles.

Lily pulls out her phone and shows her a picture of Luna. Wanda puts her hand over her mouth, "She looks so much like him" she sniffles.

"So we have two Avenger Babies?" Nat says.

"Two?" Wanda asks.

"Yeah, Bucky and I have a son" you smile.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Wanda yells hugging you again!

"And you didn't tell me?" Wanda asks Nat. "I didn't know Pietro had a child! And I wanted Mya to surprise you" she says.

"I need to meet them both soon!" Wanda smiles.

"How about you, what have you been up to?" You ask Wanda. "Not much, same as Nat." She says.

"But with Vision" Nat smirks.

"Vision?" You ask

"Yes, those two have been disappearing" Nat says. "Ooh I didn't know that! I was wondering why Vision wasn't with my dad!" You smile

"Okay well now that we are all caught up. We're going to go dress shopping. I know the perfect place." Nat says.

Nat and Wanda get their caps and hoodies, while Lily, Okoye and you wear your normal clothes.

When you arrive you find Shuri waiting for you all.

After introductions, they all sit and send you back to try on dresses.

Nat grabs a bottle of champagne and serves them all. You come out modeling Dress #1

"NO" they all say in unison.

"Oh good I didn't like this!" You chuckle and go back to change.

You come out with Dress #2 waving around the bottom of the dress.

"No" Lily, Wanda and Shuri say.
"Definitely a No too ehh!" Nat laughs while taking a sip of her drink.

You go back and change into dress #3

"I actually like this one" you say.
"Ooohh" Nat, Wanda and Lily say.

"It's at the top right now!" Shuri says taking a sip of the champagne, she makes a face and sets it down.

You look at Okoye, she's been too quiet. She shrugs "It's nice" she says softly.

You go back and change and hang it on the maybe side. "Okay Dress #4 is a no!?" You come out shaking your head.

They all shake their heads immediately. "Oh this is worst than the first one" Shuri says.

You go back and get dress #5

"It's alright I'm not sure about the top though." Nat says.
You look in the mirror.

"Yeah next" Lily says.
"Next one might be the one! I can feel it." Wanda says.

You go back and change to Dress #6

All their eyes widen as you walk out, including Okoye. "It has to be that one!"
Nat says.

"It's beautiful!" Shuri smiles

"It looks so good on you! I knew I had a feeling" Wanda stands, holds your hand giving you a spin.

"Yes, Bucky is going to lose it when he sees you!" Lily adds.

You look back toward the mirror, and nod with tears "We found it!"

Nat calls back the lady. She comes back, writes the style, takes your measurements and hangs it with your name on it.

After hours you all finally get back to the suite.

Okoye and Shuri have a room of their own, Wanda is staying next door and Lily on the other side. While you and Nat were sharing the big suite.

Everyone put on their pajamas and gathered at your suite, except for Okoye, she decided to go to bed. After more catching up you all fell asleep.

The next morning, you wake up to Nat opening the curtains "Rise and Shine, breakfast courtesy of Shuri" she says rolling in a cart with silver trays.

You groan covering your face. "How are you so happy in the morning?" You ask her under the covers.

"We got a fun day planned. Come on, up!" She pulls the blankets. "I would've thought that as a mom of a toddler you'd be up early!" She chuckles.

"Well my toddler isn't here. I thought I'd get a small break and sleep in" you sit up on the bed rubbing your eyes.

Nat throws a bathrobe on the bed. You put it on and walk out, to everyone having breakfast.

"What are we doing today?" You ask, joining the others. "Spa day," she smiles.

You all walk down the elevator to another room with soft relaxing music. There were beds with everyone's names and a masseuse next to each.

After an amazing massage. You all get facials. "Nat, this is officially the best day so far." you chuckle resting your head back as the lady adds cucumbers to your eyes

"I agree," Lily says.

After a long spa day the ladies have dinner and sit mingling back in the suite.

Natasha comes back with a bottle, shot glasses and a stack of cards.

They all look at her as she places them on the floor in front of everyone.

"Alright, do or drink!" Nat says sitting on the floor

"Oohh fun!" Shuri sits on the floor by the cards.

"Is that a good idea?" You chuckle.

"Yeah it's your last night as a single woman. You don't want strippers. Let's have some fun another way." Nat scoots next to Shuri on the floor.

You shake your head "Fine, how bad can it be" you shrug sitting next to Nat.

Nat laughs. "Alright everyone gather around. We're all going to take turns" she says and everyone sits around the floor, while Okoye sits behind Shuri on the couch.

"You go first" she says pointing at you and grabs the first card and immediately starts laughing.

"Oh god, I'm scared" you shake your head.

"Message your last ex 'I miss you' or take a shot" she laughs.

Wanda's and Lily's eyes widen "OOOHHH" they both yell laughing.

"You're kidding!" Your jaw drops and she turns the card showing you, shaking her head.

"I'm lost, why are we laughing?!" Shuri says.

"Her ex is Steve!" Nat whispers to her.

"Rogers?" She puts her hand over her mouth, Nat Nods.

"I hate you all!" You say pouring a shot. You take it and clear your throat, making a face as you feel the alcohol burning down your throat.

You take a card, "Your turn!" You say trying to get her back.

"Confess who out of the people in the room you'd fuck, marry, and kill or drink 2 shots (Person reading pick 3 people)" you read.

You look around the room. "Um, Wanda, Lily and Me" you say point at each.

"Mmmm" Nat looks at the three as she sits up on her knees.

"Um Kill Lily, sorry. I love Mya too much and Wanda will kill me first" She chuckles.

"Fuck Wanda. Because obviously" she adds looking at Wanda up and down.

"Rude!" Your jaw drops, making her laugh. She takes your hand.

"I'd marry you, then I'd fuck you all the time" she winks at you making everyone laugh.

"Oohh Bucky better watch out" Lily jokes.

"It's hypothetical of course" she chuckles getting another card.

"Wanda you're next. Okay, How many people in the room would you be willing to kiss? Or take 2 shots" Wanda looks around "Um everyone!" She laughs.

"Although Lily kissed my brother so I don't know how I feel about that" she adds, making Lily laugh.

"They did way more than kiss, how do you think Luna happened!" You say.

"Oh you're one to talk. You definitely don't want to be in a room next to her and Bucky. I'm surprised Noah didn't happen earlier" she jabs back at you.

"Yeah okay show off your amazing sex life" Nat rolls her eyes.

"Oh god moving on!" You laugh and take a card.

"Alright Lily." You say and laugh at the card

"Send a risky text to one of the partners of the people in the room, (share their response) or drink a shot" You read and look up at her.

"Damn Nat is trying to end relationships here." You joke.

"I found them online, I didn't come up with them!" She shrugs.

"Not fair I only have, what, 2 options" Lily says looking at you and Wanda.

"Then you drink!" Shuri says. "Can we mix it up a bit?" You ask Nat. "Maybe. What are you thinking?" She asks. "Let's give her some options. How about Steve, Sam, Bucky, T'Challa, and Vision" you say.

"Ooohhh" they all say in unison. "I like the way you think" Nat says.

"Alright Lily, who are you going to text?" Wanda asks.

She looks up thinking and sighs. "Nope, not doing that." She grabs the bottle and pours a shot.

"Booo that would've been fun to see" Nat says with thumbs down.

"Shuri, you're next." Nat says

"I don't know if Princess Shuri should be playing this game" Okoye says.

"Do you wanna do it for her?" Nat asks her. "No, I'm only here because Queen Ramonda asked me to stay with Shuri." Okoye responds.

"Well she's old enough. She could do it" Nat says grabbing a card.

"Yeah go!" Shuri shakes her hands telling Nat to continue. Okoye sighs.

"Give the person on your right your phone and let her text anyone in your contact list. Read out loud when sent (don't respond) or drink 2 shots" Nat reads.

Shuri smiles and looks down at her phone "I think it'll be okay. Just don't text anything weird to my brother" she chuckles handing her phone to Lily, who is sitting next to her.

Lily goes to the contact list and scrolls. She doesn't have a lot of numbers saved.

She sees Sam Wilson. "Oohh Sam!" She says.

Then she glances up at you. "Wait, please have Bucky's Number!" She whispers. "Uh no" you facepalm.

"YESS, I'm a bit more comfortable with him!" Lily giggles. Wanda peeks. "Oh my god" she laughs looking at the phone.

"What are you doing?" Your eyes widen. Lily smiles and gives the phone back to Shuri.

"Read it" Nat points at Shuri. She opens her phone and chuckles. "Uh 'Bucky, Mya is completely drunk, she's dancing and having too much fun with Nat on top of the bar. Let's hope we make it tomorrow.'" Shuri chuckles reading the text.

Her phone vibrates "He responded." She looks down and back up at you. "What did he say?" You gasp.

"He said... 'You're kidding, right?' " She reads the message. "Oh my god he's calling now." She adds dropping her phone.

"Don't answer, ignore it!" Nat yells.

"Your turn again" Nat says turning toward you and grabs a card. "Send a nude photo to your partner right now and don't say anything or drink 3 shots," she laughs.

"Nat what the hell, 3 shots..." your eyes widen, shaking your head.

"Oh Mya you act like that man hasn't seen you before" Lily chuckles.

"But he's with the guys right now" you say.
"Even better!" Shuri laughs.

"Oh god," you say and stand up slowly walking toward the room. "If any of the guys see this I'm going to kill you all!" You say as you stand.

"Wait, how are we gonna know she did it?" Wanda says ignoring you.

"We're gonna need proof, screenshot and text it to us" Nat yells as you walk in the room.

"I am not sending you that" You peek your head out the door. "Crop it, blur it, cover it. I need to see skin though. Come on smart girl use that Stark brain!" Nat yells back.

You roll your eyes. You take off your robe, take off your shirt and take a selfie showing your breast and text it to Bucky.

You screenshot it and cover the nude part and send it to Nat. Followed by "I hate you for this!" You place your phone down.

"Aw and I love you!" Nat yells, assuming she got your message.

As you put on your tank top, you see your phone light up. You pick it up "Doll, are you drunk?" Bucky responds, you chuckle and place it down again.

You put on the robe and he calls. "Shit, should I answer?" You whisper.

Nat knocks "You better not be talking to him. She taps the door repeatedly. You open it. "I'm not!"

"Well we decided you're taking everyone's turn since you're the bride to be" she says, placing her arm around you.

"Uh no..." you try to argue

"Yes," Lily and Shuri say.
"It's only fair," Wanda smiles.

"You guys are the worst" you roll your eyes and sit on the floor with Nat. "You know you love you us!" Nat nudges you.

Bucky calls again, Nat takes your phone and answers. "Hello, is this a life threatening emergency?" Nat asks.

"Uh No" Bucky responds.

"Great, then Mya is busy at the moment. I know you got her text. Please enjoy the view for tonight, we'll see you tomorrow" she says with a soft voice.

"Nat-" she hangs up before he can finish the sentence.

"Let's continue." She says placing your phone down on the floor next to her.

"We should change it up a bit because she can easily just take the shots for them all." Lily says. You give her a shut up look.

"Right! How about she can only take shots for 2 max, has to do at least 1 and may skip 1" Wanda says.

They all nod, "Sounds good" Nat says. She grabs a card "Leave a sexy voice message to your ex or take a shot" she reads.

"It does not say that." You shake your head. She turns the card showing you the words. You groan. "Seriously? Oh god." You sigh. Take the bottle and take a shot making you make a face again.

She takes another card. "Call your ex and tell them you want to get back together. Or take 2 shots" she reads the card with a laugh.

"What's up with all these ex questions? Skip" You facepalm.

"Damn, you're using your one skip?." Wanda grabs a card.

"Was your last sexual experience the best? Describe or take 2 shots" she reads the card. you sigh running your hands on your forehead.

"Um yes, obviously it was Bucky" you chuckle.

"Uh describe?" Wanda says with a smirk, You look up thinking. "Do I have to?" You say, closing your eyes.

"You can take one shot if you don't." Wanda says. You take a deep breath "I could but honestly I don't know if Bucky is okay with it so.." you take a shot, don't even make a face anymore.
"Ah come on!" They all complain.

"Okay you have to do this last one. You already took a shot for two and skipped one" Nat chuckles.

Lily grabs a card. Her eyes widen, you notice, she tries to put the card down "Maybe we shouldn't do-" Nat interrupts "what does it say?"

"Um send a selfie to your ex with a 'in case you miss me' note" Lily reads softly.

"No Nat, absolutely not" you say.

"Come on, it's just for fun," she nudges you.

"You know I can't do that. Specially because he's with Bucky right now. I'm literally going to get a divorce before I ever get married" You shake your head.

"Nat we can switch." Wanda whispers to her. "Yeah, maybe we're done for the day," Lily says. "You're no fun" Nat rolls her eyes.

"Even I know that's a horrible idea," Okoye finally speaks.

They start talking and you manage to escape to the room and video call Bucky. He answers after 2 rings.

"Well hi, having fun?" He answers already in bed.

"It has been fun." You chuckle.
"So you're not drunk?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm not... Well maybe a bit, I've had a couple of shots" you admit.

"So that explains the picture" he chuckles.
"No, that was actually a shot less. I had to send you a picture or take a shot" you explain, he laughs. "Ohh well I'm glad you didn't take the shot"

"I miss you" he adds.
"I miss you too"

"Mama?" Noah peeks his head with sleepy eyes "Hi baby,"

"Hi mama" he smiles and waves seeing your face.

"Why are you up so late?" You say.

"It's been hard to get him to sleep without you, he was getting cranky with the guys. I was trying to get him down but you called"

"Ohh, sorry" you say.

"Hey what are you doing in there?" Nat bangs the door. "You better not be going to sleep!" She yells from outside.

"Who decided to make her the maid of honor?" You chuckle.

"She did herself, actually" Bucky chuckles.

"Dada. Mama" Noah says pointing at you and pouting. "Oh no don't cry" you say.

"Mama" Noah starts crying, almost screaming, it breaks your heart. You've never been away from him that long.

"It's okay bud we'll see her tomorrow." Bucky says holding him.

"Aw Noah!" you frown, placing your hand on your chest trying not to cry yourself.

"I'll try to calm him down. He just misses you" Bucky gives you a soft smile.

"I know. I'm sorry, I'll let you go. I'll see you tomorrow. I love you both" you say with a frown. It hurts to leave him like that.

"We love you. Have fun!" Bucky smiles

Nat comes in "You're not suppose to see her until tomorrow" she grabs your phone yelling at Bucky.

"She called me." He says rubbing Noah's back trying to calm him.

Nat looks at you. "Bye Bucky," she hangs up.

You come out of the room. "Nat, I miss them!" You say wrapping your arms around her.

"I know you'll see them tomorrow!" She says bringing you out of the room.

"Alright, Lily and I won!" Nat says, you step back "You guys bet on what I was doing?" Your jaw drops.

"Yeah Wanda and Shuri thought you were asleep. We said you were talking to Bucky" she laughs.

"I should go to sleep. I'm getting married tomorrow" you say.

"I guess you're right. We have to be there early tomorrow." Nat says looking at the time.

"Well girls, fun is over, we'll be getting ready for our small but beautiful wedding." She adds putting her arm around your shoulders.

They all say good night and you go to bed.

As you're getting ready for bed your phone rings. You don't recognize the number but it has the Manhattan area code.

You answer "Hello?" You say softly, furrowing hour eyebrows.

"Hey sweetheart, how are you? How's Noah? I miss you both" You hear a sweet familiar voice.

"Pepper?" You ask.
"Yes" She responds.

"Oh my god. I'm good, we're good, I was just getting ready for bed." You say.

"I'm sorry, I don't want to keep you."

"No It's okay, I can talk!" You sit on the bed.

"I wanted to check in, I'm sorry I haven't before. It's been tough with your dad," she says.

"It's okay, I get it. How is he?" You ask.

"He's okay, he doesn't talk much but I know he misses you, both of you. He's focusing on work, trying to keep his mind busy I'm sure."
You stay quiet, this is the longest you've ever gone without talking to him.

Pepper clears her throat "Um I got an invitation in the mail... You're getting married? To Bucky, I'm assuming." She says, excited.

"Um yeah, we are. I think after everything that has happened it's time we did. And Noah loves him, he's such a wonderful dad" you say with a smile.

"I'm happy for you sweetheart." She pauses, you're wondering if she called to let your know they're coming or not, but she speaks before you can ask.

"I don't know if we'll go. You know if it was up to me I'd be there but your dad..." she sighs. "I'll try to talk to him about it" You stay quiet again, it's hard thinking he might not be there.

"You know your dad loves you, right, he's just hurt" She says. You gulp trying to hide the pain. "Uh- no- yeah, of course, I get it" you finally say. "I love you sweetheart, I do hope to see you tomorrow."

"I hope so too. Bye Pepper." You say and hang up.

You look up and realize Lily is standing by the door. "Sorry I wasn't trying to eavesdrop but your dad's coming?" She asks.

You shake your head. "I doubt it. It would be a miracle if he did" you say with tears in your eyes.

"Aw Mya, I'm sure he will. You're his daughter, he loves you. He-" You interrupt her "He said he wanted no part of my life."

Lily sits next to you. "I'm sure he was mad at the moment. He didn't mean that." She says.

"We haven't talked in a month. Even when I wasn't with him he would call me at least every other day. He meant it" you look down and tears fall down your eyes.

She puts her hands around you. "I'm sorry Mya!" You cry into her shoulder. Of course the alcohol only made you more emotional.

You cried and she kept you company, until you both eventually fell asleep next to each other.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

15.8K 496 27
A Bucky Barnes x Reader x Steve Rogers fanfiction. True love never dies. . . or does it? Life in the modern world seems to be going well for Y/N b...
6.6K 161 19
*** ON HOLD FOR A WHILE *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...
18.2K 194 36
Very long and detailed one shots about your favorite characters ;) Smut included but with a warning beforehand! !just 18+ please!
260K 6.1K 57
Your whole life you had been picked on, along with your twin brother Steve. You both were born very small and had multiple health problems. But the b...