Miracle/stray kids ff

By btsarmyforeverforlif

"I will bring them back no matter what it's take" "I'm sorry I'm so-rry I don't want to leave you yn" "Don't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 14
Chapter:15
chapter: 16
chapter: 17
chapter: 18
chapter: 19
chapter: 20
chapter: 21
chapter: 22
chapter: 23
chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33 (Final)

Chapter: 13

99 8 10
By btsarmyforeverforlif

~Yn pov~

A road was Infront of me, just as I open my eyes, clearing my image. I roam my eyes around, to see what exactly I'm looking at. There was car nosie, and people walking, minding there own business.

Just like an ordinary world, would be.

I move my feet, walking while trying to remember where, did I saw this place before. It's very familiar, I have seen this place before.

Oh! I remember! It's the road some miles away from my house!

I'm so dump! How can I forget the road- but why I'm here? I'm in my world? Like my own world?

"Hey, you look lost, can I help you?"
A really pretty voice called me out from behind, for sure it was a girl voice.

I turn my head around to see who the lady was, and O my God.

Fu*k?

"Are you alright? You don't look okey?"
Changbin? Why is he so beautiful-i mean handsome-or beautiful was right?

"Can you hear me?" The lady version of Changbin ask me again, but I was unable to answer, as suddenly I feel dizzy, and my eyelashes getting heavy, before I feel the ground hitting me.

_____________

My head is hurting.

First thing my mind told me, when my brain start to work. I slowly open my eyes, sitting straight and rub my eyes.

I yawn once, while stretching and ask myself. "Where I'm I?"

"You wake up?" I turn to the voice owner and nearly faint again. "Chaebin told us that you faint on the road."

B-beautiful!?

I love you bro- I mean sis! You are so beautiful!

I totally forget I just saw a female version of Changbin and faint. O my God what is happening?

In the panic of seeing a woman version of a man, so beautiful, I stood up from the bed, and unknowingly bow at him-her.

"Are you hungry?" I peek at him, and blush in embarrassed when my stomach make the voice of hunger.

"You can eat with us." The female version cluck before saying that. I nood biting my lip, and follow him, who walk out of the room.

Soon enough I was able to see the stairs, and we walk down. But Oh my love..

That's too sexy.

"Hello, I was just about to call you both."
Han smile at me, but I was already in so shock that I just stay still.

My eyes land on two beautiful lady's chasing each other, only to make my head creak more.

Oh my belle.

Like I never, ever  know Hyunjin can look that beautiful in girls clothes. I'm seriously gonna make him a girl, once my Hyunjin is back.

Bellessima!!

How can he look so good in both as a boy and as a girl!? Was he born beautiful? The answer is yes!

I really want to laugh at how Minho was chasing Hyunjin, but I was too stun to speak.

"Come here! Let me show you how tissues taste like!" Minho shout. "I'm sorry sis! I will not bother you again! Please forgive me!!"

Minho trap Hyunjin, making him fell on the ground and goes to laugh at him, but stop once he say me.

"Wow, you are beautiful!" Lee know compliment me suddenly.

Ahh! Why I'm blushing!

"Thank you." I just bow at him speaking lowly, cause I don't know what to do, and look down to hide my blush.

"Did you sleep well?" Someone else voice ask me.

...The faqu...

I was just too stun to speak, that I never noticed when I nod at him, with my mouth parted wide.

"Come and eat, you must be hungry."
Seungmin point at the dinning table while saying, and I again just nod, following them behind.

Someone was already sitting there with a smile, and believe me, I was ready to cut my neck with the knife placed Infront.

I must protect him.

Another lady, was standing a little far on the kitchen side, that got miss from my eyes a while later, now even, I don't saw her face, as she was back facing us.

One of my-new-ladies call her, to which she turn her direction to us.

What should I say now? That I'm ready to even kill my soul for her?

No way, he is so f#©*iπ£ beautiful!

Why is my heartbeat breathing so fast! I'm not a lesbian! I'm sure! But for her...?

Okey moving on!

"Hi!" Felix greet, with the beautiful smile of hi-i mean her. It so confusing!
"H-hi." Why the f--k I stutter!?

I come out of my lesbian-only-for-Felix zone, when Hyunjin voice ask me.
"What is your name?"

"Uh?" I realized, he was asking me and clear my throat." Uhm I'm Yn, nice to meet you all." I shyly bow towards them, with a slight blush on my face.

Well I never thought taking to other women would be this awkward.

It's not like I never meet other girls, but I was always surrounded by boys, and everyone knows who the boys are, so.. it's awkward.

"W-well what about y-you all?" I ask still not so confident around the girls. And I'm pretty sure, there names are not same, is it?

"Oh yeah! We don't introduce ourselves did we?" I flinch at the sudden appears of Changbin, and watch him as he take a seat. "I'm Chaebin." Okey, that's a little similar to his name.

"I'm Kristina.." Wow, Chris.
"Hi I'm Hunji." Hyunjin being Hunji, whoa.

"I'm Mina." I don't know why, when Minho introduce, I feel the sudden urge to laugh.

"I'm Jeongja." Aww! even Jeongin name in this word, is as sweet as him. "I'm Seungah." Seungmin introduce.

"And I'm Hanna." I will for sure tell Han and Lee know this. I seriously wish I had a camera with me right now.

"I'm Felicia, nice to meet you Yn."

I-...I'm sorry I'm in love. Sorry Felix you are my love but Felicia? I'mma die..

"You should tell us something about your self, we can know each other better." Bang Chan-no I mean Kristena spoke.

"And you can tell us how you faint as well?." Mina-hahaha sorry but Lee know-hahaha he look so beautiful! Hahaha!

"You know I have a boyfriend who look exactly like you." Felicia suddenly said.

M-my...my heartu-my heartu is...

"Y-you have a boyfriend?" Of course it was obvious, she said it just now, buy I have to ask, no?

She nood, at me. "Yeah I notice it too! I been wondering where I see you before! But you actually look like y/b/n (your boy version name)." Hanna add after.

"You are really his female version!"
Kristena join.

________________

Time pass as I talk to them, still a little awkward but better then before now.

I come with an excuse of coming here in an emergency and don't have any place to sleep so I can stay here and search for the 'Thing'.

Since I meet chaebin first I have to find his 'Thing'.

I come to the room which Chaebin told me that I can stay in, to take a rest, as my back feel like it gonna break.

I never did anything, but still it's hurt. Look like I'm turning old.

I stood Infront of the body mirror, in the room, to see my reflection.

Cuz..? I want to you know!

But my eyes land on the half necklace of mine and Felix. Ah! How much I miss him. Felicia made it more difficult for me to take him of my mind for even a second.

A past memory come to my mind suddenly, causing me to cluck.

~Flashback~

"Felix please!"
"No!"

"Please!"
"No!"

"PLEASE!"
"NO!"

"Please na~"
"No na~"

"What are you guy fighting about again?" Han annoyingly ask, rolling his eyes.

"Ah hah~ Hyunjinnie~" I whine and hug Hyunjin's arm wiggling it from side to side. "Help me, convince him please!"

Hyunjin pat my head, while I look at him with my big puppy eyes. He was about to ask but Chan ask instead of him.

"In what?"

"I saw a video in which a girlfriend do makeup on her boyfriend and actually made him look like a girl! i want to do it too, but he is not agreeing!" I finished as I whine again, half jumping on the ground, with the big pout of mine.

"You will do it! Don't you dare make my Yn whine!" Changbin yell at Felix, appearing out of nowhere.

"He is right!" Jeongin join in.

Felix come towards us, pulling me away from Hyunjin, to hug me instead, but I don't and stood still pouting.

"Since when she is yours!" Felix ask Changbin, more like shouting.

"And since when you become her boyfriend!?" Seungmin come out of nowhere scaring the sh!t out of me, causing me to scream.

"You scare her again!" All of them shout at Seungmin, but I don't give a reaction and goes back to my pouting zone, hoping Felix would show mercy.

"I can't help." Seungmin replied in his normal calm voice.

"Felix, if she is requesting you for so long then do it?" Chan speak, looking at him now.

"But! I don't want to be a girl!" Felix tighten his grab on me, and whine instead of me.

"You will look so beautiful believe me!"
I shout, trying to converse him, once more. "But still-" He was cut off.

"We want to see you like a girl as well."
Hyunjin's smirk can be feel in the way of his saying.

"Yes! Do it!" Han yell for Felix, and soon every one join in the chant. "Do it! Do it! Do it!" I join in too.

"Ok! Ok! I'm doing it! So be quiet!" He shout. "Yeahhhh!" I jumped up and down, in the final victory of mine.

"Please don't make a joke of me."
Felix plead being scared of my makeup skill. But what he know! I'm an skilled makeup artist! Even if only I know it!

"Don't worry! I'm really good at makeup! Let's gooo!" I drag him with me in my room, and make him sit on the chair in front of the mirror.

I pull my makeup box and walk towards the closet pulling out a black wig.

"When did you brought a wig! Tell me from how many days you were planning this!" Felix suspiciously ask me, I just giggle.

"You don't need to know! Now I will begin my work!" I smirk.

"I hope I will be safe."

_______________

I was almost done with his makeup, just a last thing was left which was his lipstick.

I don't let Felix see the mirror once. He will see himself once I'm done. I already make him wear the wig. And seriously he is looking beautiful!

I hold his chin up, so I can apply the lipstick on his lips, easily. While I was doing so, I notice him looking at me, and that really make me nervous.

Once I meet his eyes, my hands stop at their own, and I feel my already fast heart beats drumming more.

Suddenly he hold my waist, and pull me towards him, making me land on his lap. "How.." I look at him with my red cheeks. "How would it feel, if a girl kiss another girl?"

Felix ask, in his very deep voice, that I glup so hard, hearing. I'm sure he hear it, because he smirked.

"Are you nervous?" He put a stand of hair behind my ear, and look at my lips, before looking back at my eyes.

"W-why would I?" I wanna stab myself for stuttering. His smirk widen even more, and he said.

"Are you not? Then," he stop to look back at my lip, and believe me I was so nervous, and blushing, and my heart? Don't even ask about it. I'm sure even Felix heard it.

"Should we kiss?" I was bewildered at his sudden boldness. When did he become so bold!?

"W-what are you talking about?"

"I wanna see how it feel when a girl kiss another girl." He say in his deep husky voice, making the blush on my face to go deeper.

"B-but y-you are not a g-girl." I look down, cursing myself for stuttering again. His hand make it's way to my chin, lifting it up. "But I am right now."

Oh sh!t.

Is he really gonna kiss me? Is he!? Please say it's a ye-

"Are you guys done! We are waiting!"
Changbin sudden shout, make me get up from Felix lap immediately.

"Y-yeah! Almost!" I shout back fixing my clothes in nervousness before speaking, trying to keep my calm. "Should we go?"

"Y-yeah let go." Felix nod at me, before we make our way out if the room, towards the boys.

"Whoa!" All the guys shout when they saw Felix, coming down the stairs.

"Wow! Yn I don't know you are that talented!" Hyunjin complimented me, patting me on the back hard that I think I will have a back pain later.

I nood at him being proud of my self, ignoring the pain he give me, in the name of his 'patting'.

I will take revenge later, just you watch.

"I should take a picture!" Han was quick to say, and before Felix can hide his face, he already take a pic.

"Don't you dare Han!" Felix warn him. "Why? Look at your self you look so beautiful! Hahaha!" Han laughed at him.

"Felix let me take a picture of your please!" I request, showing him my puppy eyes.

Which I know he can never resist.

"Okey, only for you." He sighed before saying. I hug him tightly, and told him to make a half heart for the pic.

He is beautiful right? I know.

Like that all the night went by teasing Felix saying 'you look like a real girl'
And 'I wanna date you girl'.

~End of flashback~

"You are again thinking about him, aren't you?" A voice suddenly ask, starling me.

I was about to scream but the person put a hand over my mouth from behind preventing me from shouting.

I quickly look at the mirror and found, Minho covering my mouth.

"Menuhuo?" I try to say his name, but it was difficult to do so, with his hands on my mouth.

He remove his hand from my mouth and place them on my waist while putting his head on my shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" I was happy that he was here, but surprised at the same time, for the same reason.

"Just come to see you. Did you find it yet?" He asked. "No, not yet." I answer.

"Hmmm, Han already found one." He announced. "He did? Wow he is amazing." I can't believe, that squirrel, already found one before me.

"I know right." Lee know smile at the air.

Suddenly Mina come to my mind and I laughed. I watch as Minho roll his eyes, reminding me he can read my mind.

"Did you meet Mina? Hahaha she is your female version-hahaha." I laughed hard at him.

"Don't laugh!" He give me a death glance while using the mirror to look at my eyes, but would I stop?

I tap his hand which was on my waist, pointing at his mirror self, with another hand, and thrown my head back at his shoulder, letting out a laughable laugh.

"I can't help-hahahaha you as a gir-ahh!" I shout a little when Lee know turn me around and pin me on the mirror suddenly.

Lee know make his way toward me and place his hand on the both sides of my head.

"W-what are you doing?"
Oh great! My nervous self is back!

"Laugh now." Lee know demand. "Huh?" Was all I said in confusion.

"I said laugh. You seem to have quite fan laughing at me." He demanded, while looking directly at me.

"Yn! Are you alright! I heard a scream!"
Mina voice was heard from outside the room.

Oh shit. I pressed my lips together and cover my mouth with my hand. To control my laughing.

"I'm alright! I just thought I saw a rabbit! And freak-out thinking what a bunny's doing here! But turn out it was just an imagination!" I explained.

"Okey! That's alright! But if you need anything then tell us okey!" I bite my lips hard controlling myself.

"Okey, thanks!" I shout back and hear her footstep fading away.

I burst in to a roar of laughter when I was sure she left. "Hahaha it too fanny-hahaha having two Lee know-hahaha one outside -hahaha one Inside -hahaha." I hold his shoulder for support and laugh my ass off at him.

"I'm leaving." Lee know back off from me rolling his eyes.

"Okey okey! I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."
I hold his arm to stop him, still holding my laugh.

"You are still laughing tho!" He shout. "I'm not." I spoke, biting me lips.

"But I'm really leaving! And before leaving I wanna tell you that once you find it. You just have to touch it and you will enter the other world. And don't be guilty by taking their things, they will have it again when you are done with it. Understand!" He explains with a bit of offence in his voice still.

"Thanks for telling me, Mina.."

I laugh again, this time slapping the air once. He roll his eyes and disappear.

"Yeh! Lee know I was jok- look like you really left." I shook my head, and cluck.

I will apologize when I meet him again.
But for now I need to take a shower before anything else.

But I don't have clothes, should I ask Chaebin? I should.

I come out of the room, making my way toward Chaebin's room.

When I enter I saw a beautiful Chaebin with a beautiful crown, on her head.

"Wow, Chaebin it's beautiful."
She smile when she noticed me. "You think so?"

"Is it yours?" I ask and I come closer to her. "Yeah it is, it really precious to me."

Found it.

"Can I ask why?" She smiles at it, before saying. "Someone give it to me, someone who is not alive anymore."

"I'm sorry." I apologize looking down, feeling bad about both that she lost someone special to her and that I will take the precious thing of her away.

"Don't be, but why are you here?"

"Uh? Actually I come here to ask for some clothes, I wanna take a shower but I don't have any clothes." She nood and look at me up and down.

"You are too tiny, my clothes will be too lose for you. I will borrow Hanna clothes, just wait."

With that she left the room leaving me with the crown. My eyes land on it, and my mind start to think.

I have to touch it, but I'm feeling so guilty. Minho say that they will get their things back once we are done with it. So no worries right?

I took a deep breath closing my eyes, before slowly putting my hand forward to touch it. Just as my hand touch the crown, my surroundings, begin to spin, everything soon start to disappear, and then my eyes face the darkness.

                  ~End of chapter~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 248 24
🖤-"I'm really patient. I'm not greedy at all. I don't mind if someone touches something that's mine... But not you." ♥️-"He's taken something so pre...
23.8K 1.4K 53
"You will come back, right?" "Yes, Soobin-ah." "Why can't you stay, hyung?"
5.3K 292 9
"Felix I miss you so much- and I-" "hyunjin... I'm not real"