Can I Love, Again?

By Harringtonsslut4life

Steve Harrington x Elizabeth Byers|| A story of the least likely couple to be|| Warning cussing, fighting, a... More

Disclaimer!
Alley Fights
Escape
I Just Need You To Be Okay.
I'm sorry.
The End of the End.
New Kid On the Block
Absolute Bullshit.
Suicidal Romance.
I Will, I Always Will.
Stressed Out.
Another Heart 2 Heart?
.The Scarlet Witch.
Danger.
.Scoops Troop.
*Home Sweet Unknown*
*Lets Have Fun While We Have Time*
666 is my new home. It always has. Maybe that's why I'm soooo hot.
Its Only Marijuana, Dad.
Purely Platonic.
. Best Mistake.
*#*The Flayed*#*
Bye-Bye My Friend.
Paused Fast Times at 53 Minutes and 5 Seconds- Steve.
♥Emergency's♥
♥Washing Machine ♥
COPS
Fucked Up
What did I do?
Cereal and Beer For Breakfast.
High/Drunk Voices.
Lockers
Authors Note!

*Just Bullshit and Monsters*

5 0 0
By Harringtonsslut4life

Btw I know I did leave some dialog and point of views on this one. Word count :1905.

Elizabeth's and El's nose were now trickling with blood.

Elizabeth was standing in the doorway as El runs to Mike for a hug.

Is that? Max asks surrounded by the two other boys.

They both nod their heads to the girls question.

I never gave up on you. I called you every night. Every night for-  Mike started 

353 days. El responded. I heard..

Why didn't you tell me you were there? Mike asks. I thought you were okay?

Because I wouldn't let her. Hopper interrupted.

What the hell is this? Where you been? Hopper asks in a mad tone as he walks over to El.

Where have you been? El asks as Hopper brings her in for a hug.

You've been hiding her.  You've been hiding her this whole time! Mike yells to Hopper as he pushes him a bit.

Hey! Hopper yells. Let's talk. Alone.

Oh shit, his ass is grass now. Elizabeth responds still standing in the doorway as she slowly gets back into the ' I'm probably gonna die soon' mindset.

Hey, you okay? Steve asks as he runs to Elizabeth and wraps her into a tight hug.

I'm okay. I'm just....... I don't know..........like shit I mean, I almost killed like 12 different people today. And not on accident, on purpose. The girl says blandly.

Hey, It's okay. I would be pissed if I were you to. Steve joked.

The moment was interrupted by Hopper yelling for Elizabeth and Steve to come in the room where, previously he was yelling at Mike.

What did I do now? Elizabeth murmurs as the two teens walk into the room.

Well? Hopper asks.

Huh? Elizabeth asks in response to him.

Do you have anything to say? He asks.

No. She says firmly.

Well then what the hell was that? I thought you would stop! He yells.

Steve please exit the room. Hopper says in a firm calmish voice.

No! If you have something to say to me? Then he will stay. She yells.

Fine! Your always such a little bitch all the god damn time! You will never stop! Hopper yells as he moves to stand and face Elizabeth.

STOP WHAT? Elizabeth yells.

THIS SHIT! YOU'RE ALWAYS OUT! YOU HAVEN'T TALKED TO EL FOR SO LONG! YOU NEVER TALK ANYMORE! Hopper yells in pure anger.

You really wanna know why? Elizabeth asks in a quieter voice.

YES? Hopper yells.

Because of you. She murmurs as she steps back a little bit.

NO! NO, NO,NO IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY SAY IT TO MY GOD DAMN FACE! I DIDN'T RAISE YOU TO BE A LITTLE PUSSY! Hopper yells.

I SAID BECAUSE OF YOU! AND YOU DIDN'T RAISE ME! MY MOM DID! AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF I LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY I KNOW YOUR GONNA MAKE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL BECAUSE I'M SAYING THIS- Elizabeth starts as her eyes turn the shade of red again.

Hey! Calm the fuck down. Steve says as he tries to brake the two up.

SHUT THE HELL UP! Hopper yells to Steve. I want to know what she's going to say. If she ever does. Hopper says.

YOUR LIKE THE BAD MEN! YOUR A BAD MAN! YOUR LIKE BILLY! YOUR LIKE PAPA! YOUR LIKE DAD! YOU THINK I'M A MONSTER LIKE ALL OF THEM DID! AND BECAUSE OF YOU I DO TOO! I'M JUST HOLDING ON BY A THREAD NOW, AND THAT THREAD HAS BEEN SUPPORTING SO MANY GOD DAMN YEARS OF PAIN AND SUFFERING! AND I THINK YOUR THE REASON I'M GONNA SNAP! AND THE FACT THAT YOU REALLY THINK THAT ITS BOYFRIEND'S THAT ARE MAKING ME AND EL GO CRAZY IS JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE! Elizabeth yells with heavy tears rolling down her face.

Your not a monster- Hopper starts.

Then why do you treat me like it? You won't even look at me straight! You've never been there for me! Every accomplishment I'v ever had, you're never there. Never. I'v never had a good father figure, so I'm sorry if I'm not good daughter material! And El, she doesn't even know her own father! Elizabeth yells.

What? Steve asks.

You really don't know? Hopper asks Steve in a straight face.

No? Was I supposed to know about whatever the hell is going on?

My dad was an abusive dead beat piece of shit. Like Billy but the one that could lay hands on me with it just being a method of-

Hopper quickly wraps his arms around Elizabeth as she begins to brake down.

Steve hated seeing her like this. So vulnerable, so scared about the outside world.

_____________________________________________________________________

After a while of standing Elizabeth was ready to be outside.

Do you think if we got you back there, that you could close it? Joyce asks El.

Hopper starts to say something while the group was sitting and planning to get in to close the gate.

Music. Brake. Elizabeth states as she reaches for the door knob.

Hell no little missy. Your gonna go to your room for a music brake, it's to dangerous out there right now.

Okay. Elizabeth says as she walks to her room.

I can do it. El says.

Your not hearing me. Hopper responds.

I'm hearing you. I can do it. El responded.

Even if El can, there's still another problem. If the brain dies, then the body dies. Mike explains.

I thought that was the whole point. Max says.

It is, but if we're really right about this... I mean if El closes the gate and kills the mind flayer's army... Mike says.

Will's a part of that army. Lucas connects.

Closing the gate will kill him.

..............................................................

The group splits up. Elizabeth is in her room still but she hears a knock. Not Hoppers knock, not Will's knock, not Jonathan's, not Joyce's, not El's. But Steve's. 

Can I come in? Steve asks.

Yeah. Come on in. She replies.

Hey you okay? You kinda just got up and walked away. Steve asks as he opens the door.

Yeah, I just. Listen to music when I am in stress.

Oh, okay. Well wanna come out now? It's pretty lonely out here. Steve jokes.

Yeah. She says as Steve picks her up bridal style and walks out of the room.

Hey.....not like that! She cries.

Steve walks over to the couch and sets her on it. Steve quickly presses a quick kiss on her lips as Dustin yells for Steve. 

Hey you two. Get a room! Dustin yells.

Elizabeth gets up when she spots a beer can. She stands up and grabs it.

Hey, beer. Really? Right now? Steve asks.

Yeah. If I'm gonna die, might as well be drunk, so it will be easier for people to get the truth from me. Elizabeth says as she opens the can and takes a sip.

Hey. Steve says as he runs to grab the can away from her.

Hey.Get your own. Elizabeth slurs. 

And second were not even in the game were on the bench. Mike explains.

Hey...... Elizabeth mumbles as she sits up right. She was sleeping for about 10ish minutes.

Just go back to sleep, okay? Steve asks in a sweet voice walking over to her to give her a quick hug.

Now everything was a blur.

____________.............,...........__________

I need a yes. Steve exclaims. 

Shut the hell up. Elizabeth whines as she hears an engine revving.

Shit! She yells as she shoots up right.

Billy. Elizabeth and Max look at each other.

Am I dreaming or is that you, Harrington?

Yeah it's me. Don't cream your pants.

What are you doing here, amigo?

I could ask you the same thing. Amigo.

I'm looking for my step sister. A little birdie told me she was here.

Huh, that's weird. I don't know her.

Small. Redhead? A bit of a bitch.

Doesn't ring a bell, sorry buddy.

I don't know. This whole situation, Harrington, I don't know. It's giving me the heebie-jeebies.

Oh, yeah? Why's that?

My 13 year old sister goes missing all day. And then I find her with you in my ex's house. And you lie to me about it.

Man, were you dropped too much as a child, or what? I don't know what you don't understand about what I just said. She's not here.

Then who is that?

Shit! Did he see us? Dustin yell's.

Yeah. Yeah, he did. Now all of y'all's asses are grass.! Elizabeth yells.

Billy stop! Elizabeth yells as Billy barges through the Byers front door.

Well, well, well. Lucas Sinclair. What a surprise. I thought I told you to stay away from him, Max. Billy says.

Billy go away. Max says.

You disobeyed me. And you know what happens when you disobey me. Billy threatens.

Billy..... Elizabeth starts.

I break things. Billy finished his sentence.

Billy grabs Lucas and pins him against a wall, and yells some stuff Elizabeth couldn't hear. Her head was pounding.

Your so dead Sinclair. Billy swore.

No you are. Elizabeth yells to Billy as she throws him against the wall with her powers. Then walks to him and slaps him.

Hey. I guess you still have some fire in you after all. Billy laughs.

Git out. Steve commanded to Billy.

A fight begins all the bystanders could do was just watch and cheer. 

Elizabeth and Max look at weapons. Max, a needle filled with the stuff they used to knock out Will. Elizabeth, Steve's bat.

Max walked over to Billy and stabs the needle into his neck.

Elizabeth jogs to Billy with the bat.

From here on out, you leave me and my friend's alone. Do you understand? Max yells to Billy.

Screw you. Billy slurs.

Elizabeth hits the floor between Billy's legs.

Say you understand! Say it! Say it! Elizabeth commanded following Max's conversation with him.

I understand. Billy mumbles.

What? Max asks.

I understand. Billy says a little bit louder.

Let's get out of her. Max says grabbing Billy's car keys.

..........................................................................

Mike? Steve asks.

No, don't touch it. Dustin says. Hey buddy. He says.

Then he looked to Elizabeth. She was sleeping.

..........................................................................

Elizabeth gets out of the car. Hey, Steve? You okay?

Are you okay? Yeah I'm fine.

Your not lying, your are pretty fine. Steve chuckles.

Not that way now come on.

Upside Down.

Yeah I'm pretty sure its this way. Mike yells.

You sure? Dustin asks.

I'm 100% sure. Just follow me and you'll know. Mike yells back.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey hey hey, I don't think so. Steve yells.

Stevie calm down! Elizabeth yells him.

...........................................................

You good? Lucas calls.

You okay? Dustin yells.

Guys we gotta go, we gotta go! Elizabeth yells. Bro it's a fucking demodog.

Trust me please. Hey it's me your friend, Dustin. He says. 

Shit. Elizabeth says as she squeezes her eyes shut. Steve was holding her very tightly now.

Goodbye buddy. Dustin calls

what was that? They're coming there there!

The kids are all out, you and Steve are still in the upside Down.

Steve held you, you held him. But the monsters ran past.

______________________________________________

A few months later

snowball dance.

Steve and you picked Dustin up for a ride to the dance.

Elizabeth was in the back of the car, she was listening to music.

Dustin got out and Elizabeth pulled her headphones down and said her goodbyes.

Steve pulled out a beer car and opened it witch really got Elizabeth's attention. 

Hey let me have a sip. Elizabeth said as she climbed into the front.

Sure. he says as he handed the can to his girlfriend.

She quickly took a sip and got out of the car to go throw the mostly full can away.

Karma. Elizabeth reminded Steve as she sat back into the passenger seat.

Your still mad about that? Steve asks.

Yeah. Elizabeth responded.

________________________________________________________________

OMG!!!!! YESSIR SEASON 2 IS OVER! SEASON 3 IS COMING SOON!

(NGL, bro season 1 and 2 where so dull! Like come on! Season 3 is like the best! The cute lil sailor outfit is killing me!)

__________________________________________________________________________

You're comin' with me I'm tired of lovin' from afar And never being where you are Close the windows, lock the doors Don't wanna leave you anymore - James Arthur

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3K 106
Please Note: Unless the chapter is platonic in nature, I will only be writing for the older characters in this series. Please consider supporting me...
713 45 14
Hate to the face. Love in the silence steve harrington x female!oc
213 2 5
One date with Steve Harrington, what could go wrong? *THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE THEMES! ANYONE WHO PARTICIPATES IN S3X OR DR!NKING IS OF AGE* I tak...
180K 4.9K 62
"Are you holding my hand?" "I'm scared as shit right now, so yeah, I'm holding your hand." Steve Harrington x fem!oc Summary inside All Rights Reserv...