Recovering || minsung|| *disc...

By TheNebeKing

2/3 book sequel to First aid (Seungjin) I strongly suggest you read first aid first to get an idea of everyth... More

Disclamer
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Im so sorry

1

52 7 7
By TheNebeKing

(TW: ABUSIVE FAMILIES)

5 years earlier

"Minho! Get your ass up now!!" His father screamed at the top of his lungs. Minho groaned, rolling over and covering his ears, trying to ignore him. But his father could not easily be ignored.

He stomped up to him and suddenly yanked the covers off of him.

"Hey!" Minho shouted tired and pissed off,

He then grabbed Minho by his leg and dragged him off the bed, Minho flinched in pain trying to get out of his father's grip, but it was no use.

He dragged him to the middle of the room, "I told you to get the fuck up! You have school today and I don't want your ass lazing around this house" He shouted in his face

Ironic coming from a deadbeat, Minho thought scornfully

"Stop fucking yelling!!! It's 7 am get off my dick!!" Minho screamed back, his dad's face growing red in anger.

"You piece of shit!" He yelled, "You should be lucky you're even going to school and I haven't sent you off to some boot camp by now you ungrateful prick! Now get ready!" His father demanded

Quit acting like you fucking care about my education, most of the time you aren't even up and I have to take myself.

"Jesus, I'm going!" Minho finally relented as he got up from the floor and tried to walk past him on his way to the bathroom. "Now go back to drinking your daily beers"  Minho scoffed under his breath. Unfortunately, his father heard him.

Suddenly he was gripped by the arm. Minho could feel the pressure of his father's grip increasing and knew that he wouldn't let go anytime soon, he winced in pain. Minho's eyes met his fathers' cold gaze, and he felt a shiver run down his spine. He'd seen that look plenty of times before.

"Listen, I don't care who the fuck you think you are" he growled, "But I am your father, and in this house, you'll respect me, got it?"

Minho gritted his teeth, feeling a mix of anger and fear. He knew his father could be unpredictable, especially when he was drunk. He wanted to say something, but he didn't want the bastard to get violent again. He tried to pull away at first, but it only made his father increase the pressure on his arm until it felt like he was trying to rip the thing clean off.

"I got it," Minho said through clenched teeth, "Now can you let go of me?"

His father released his grip and pushed Minho away, the tension was thick in the air as the two stared each other down for a second. Minho could feel the weight of his fathers' disapproval in his gaze and knew he was on thin ice.

Deciding not to make this morning any worse than it already was, Minho quickly walked passed him, feeling the urge to exit this toxic environment as quickly as possible.

As he walked away, Minho could hear his father muttering under his breath, something about him being an ungrateful spoiled asshole. He'd have to deal with more bullshit from his dad later, but for now, he just wanted to get away.

Minho took a deep breath as he closed the bathroom door and locked it. He leaned against the door and closed his eyes, trying to calm himself down.

How could he pull the father card when he acts like a stranger? He doesn't know who the fuck I am half of the time I'm around, I don't care, the feeling is mutual.

He shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts. He knew he couldn't stay in the bathroom forever, but he didn't want to face his father again just yet. He reached for his headphones, plugged them in, and turned on his favorite playlist. The familiar beats and lyrics instantly helped him forget about the yelling outside.

As he leaned against the sink, lost in his music, Minho couldn't help but wonder why he had to put up with all of this shit. It just wasn't fair, being stuck living with this deadbeat bastard who only ever acknowledges him as a son whenever it's convenient. But he couldn't do anything about it, at least not yet.

For now, all he could do was escape into his music and forget about his troubles. He closed his eyes and let the music wash over him, blocking out the noise of his father's yelling.

Please don't stop the music (music music music music)

With a small grin, Minho nodded to the music while brushing his teeth.

It's getting' late, I'm making my way over to my favorite place. I gotta keep my body moving, and shake the stress away, I wasn't looking for nobody when you looked my way. Possible candidate, yeah.

Minho let himself sink into the music to lift his mood. He took his cheap, almost fully hardened gel and rubbed some into his hair trying to mold it to his liking.

He got his bag and threw all he could see for school into his bag and threw the bag over his shoulder walking on his way to school.

Do you know what you started? I just came here to party but now we rockin' on the dance floor, actin' naughty.

Minho found it harder to contain his emotions. He paused, taking a breath, he shook it off and made his way to school. He went to his first period keeping his headphones in waiting for the song to end to put them up.

Baby are you ready? 'cause it's getting close Don't you feel the passion ready to explode? What goes on between us, no one has to know. This is a private show, oh.

He felt someone sit next to him and tap him on the shoulder, Minho planned to ignore him wanting to finish the song he was listening to without being rudely interrupted which is happening right now.

Whoever the guy was, he was persistent, poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke.

At that point Minho didn't care what would happen to him, he stood up, turned around, and screamed in the other boy's face, "STOP FUCKING TOUCHING ME!!!!!"

All he got was a wide smile in response. It only made Minho even more annoyed seeing this asshole enjoy making him upset.

"Boys, do we have a problem?" The teacher asked in a stern voice, the other boy chuckled, bowing politely, "No sir, we're good" he chuckled gently, grabbing Minho's shoulder and sitting him back down.

"Sorry didn't mean to piss you off there" The guy chuckled, Minho didn't know but he was guessing he was an upperclassman which would be ironic considering how immature he was. "I'm Yun" he smiled holding his hand out.

Minho scoffed moving his seat, "fuck off" he growled.

__________________

Present

Minho woke up from that weird dream/memory he had. He rubs his face trying to get rid of the drowsy feeling he had from last night's action, he carefully got up trying not to fall, damn how high did I get? Minho went to get a cup of water as he checked his phone.

Oh shit...

30 miscalls and 70 messages from changbin wondering if he's shown up to the small celebration party. 10 miscalls and 30 messages from Hyunjin about the same thing.

A wave of guilt hit him like a rock. Fuck

He got ready for school leaving as quickly as he can to miss his dad not wanting to conversate with him. Before he left to stole $30 from his fathers' wallet and quickly ran out.  He was thinking about how he could make it up to his friends especially Changbin if you let him down for a dumb reason he was going to stay pissed for a few weeks Minho not wanting to upset him had to make a big plan before seeing him face to face.

He put his earbuds on as he walked to the campus, as he was walking he felt a familiar pears of eyes staring at him. He took a glance across the street seeing Yun staring into his soul.

__________________________________

Oh my god a new book? This is a few of MANY books I have prepared, I hope you like it so far cuz it's gonna get crazier along the way.

- N.K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 215 6
I ran through the rain with my umbrella, looking desperately for any sign of Hyunjin. Minho had called me saying that he and Seungmin had walked in o...
47.3K 2K 46
'*•.¸♡ book 2 of the secrets series ♡¸.•*' "This is our new beginning, Baby Boy. Our fresh start together. And, Baby, this new chapter is gonna be yo...
32.6K 1.7K 30
COMPLETED -addictedㅣMinho × Hyunjin- Hyunjin hates himself for falling in love with his best friend, because he's too scared to tell him. Then he ha...
324K 21.7K 34
Kim Seokjin has lived practically his entire young life in the psych ward. Although he's a 25 year old man, he lives the life of a mentally 10 year o...