Arven x Reader - protect you...

By Thehornybicycle

(This Book is Based post Game) Things have been pretty stressful since you've started working for the elite... More

author's note
part one
Part two
Part three
Part four
Part five
Part six
Part seven
Part eight
Part nine
Part ten
Part eleven
Part twelve
Part thirteen
Part fourteen
Part fifteen
Part sixteen
Part seventeen
Part eighteen
Part twenty
Part twenty one
Part twenty two
Part twenty three
Part twenty four
Part twenty five
Part twenty six
Part twenty seven
Part twenty eight
Part twenty nine
Part thirty
party thirty one
Part thirty two
Part thirty three
Part thirty four
Part thirty five

Part nineteen

493 13 24
By Thehornybicycle

You gently held the side of arven's face with the palm of your hand and kissed him back passionately. You were extremely flustered but loving every second of it. 

You two kissed for about half a minute before breaking the kiss slowly. You smiled at him lovingly and he returned a similar look.

'I had no idea you saw me like that arv....' You said,  blushing and looking away from him shyly.

'Well I do...' arevn responded, cupping your face and carefully giving your lips a peck one last time. 'I really do love you y/n...' he responded. He had stopped crying now.

You blushed hard but smiled lovingly at him. You then wrapped your arms around him and hugged him tightly. He hugged you back, never wanting to let you go.

'Should we go back to class now?' Arven asked, loosening his grip on you a little. You nodded in response.

As soon as you both stepped back into the classroom, Hassel ran up to the two of you and whispered into your ears 'I. SAW. EVERYTHING.'

you froze. You didn't know what to say.

Hassel then stepped away from the both of you and began crying 'IT WAS SO CUTE..... YOUNG LOVE IS THE BEST....' He screamed, clasping his hands together and kicking his leg back like a little girl as tears began streaming down his face.

Even though this was extremely embarrassing, the class was too focused on their art projects to pay any notice to what was going on.

'Alright, alright sir... calm down...' you responded in a hushed tone. Trying to calm your art teacher down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

717K 26.4K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
184K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
134K 890 14
collection of stories .
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...