Met His Match ✓

By sheldon_

Noah davis is your typical college guy and he loves it. Used to being with a different girl every week, he re... More

Chapter 1 - The fun begins
Chapter 2 - Catch my eye
Chapter 3 - Sneaking an eyeful
Chapter 4 - Just a Towel
Chapter 6 - The club can't handle you
Chapter 7 - Piggy back Saviour
Chapter 8 - You can straddle me anytime!
Chapter 9 - To punish with a Kiss
Chapter 10 - Staking a Claim
Chapter 11 - First Official Date
Chapter 12 - The first date never ends
Chapter 13 - To Lie Down With You
Chapter 14 - Life's a Beach...Then you Laugh
Chapter 15 - Watching You
Chapter 16 - Meet the family, you say?
Chapter 17 - Close Call
Chapter 18 - Noah....A Cheerleader for the day!?
Chapter 19 - Big Sister Coming Through!
Chapter 20 - One of the Family
Chapter 21 - To Feel The Unexpected
Chapter 22 - Close call....Again!
Chapter 23 - Dance For Me
Chapter 24 - A Song Under The Stars
Chapter 25 - Game On!
Chapter 26 - Bittersweet Goodbye
Chapter 27 - Be With Me
Chapter 28 - First Time *READ WARNING*
Chapter 29 - On The Road
Chapter 30 - Beside The Fire
Chapter 31 - Under The Sun
Chapter 32 -The Night Before
Chapter 33 - This One's For You, Lily
Chapter 34 - Home Sweet Home
Chapter 35 - Unravelled
Chapter 36 - Heart
Chapter 37 - Holding On To You
Chapter 38 - Always Family
Chapter 39 - Hope
Chapter 40 - Always
Chapter 41 - A Step Towards You
Chapter 42 - Hello and Goodbye
Epilogue
Thank you and new novel called My Best Friend, Jack

Chapter 5 - Dirty Dream? Oh hell no!

150K 3.2K 267
By sheldon_

Lily

I backed against the wall, breathing heavily. Staring up at Noah, I saw the lust in his eyes. It made me shiver, sending goose bumps travelling down my body. When my back touched the wall, I let out a little yelp, only just realising that I had backed myself in to a corner.

"Oh God...." I trailed off, my eyes never leaving Noah's.

He strided towards me purposefully, a look of pure desire evident on his handsome face. As soon as he reached me, he placed both hands on either side of my head and leaned in close, so his lips were hovering dangerously close to my ear.

"I know you want me Lily, you can't deny it," he whispered gently his words sending shivers down my spine. "You've just given yourself nowhere to go..."

Breathing heavily, I closed my eyes. "I - I don't," I stuttered, not managing to make any sense.

I gasped when I felt him bite my earlobe gently, making me shudder against the wall. Tilting my neck to the right, I gave him full permission to carry on. He chuckled softly, bringing his hand up and putting it under my chin, forcing me to look up at him. Biting my lip, I stared at him, caught off guard by the wave of desire that coursed me.

"Don't bite your lip Lily, or I'll have to take you right here," he whispered, moving so his lips were a mere inch away from mine.

"And what would you do if I said I wanted you to?" I asked, gazing up at him with a small smile.

Before I could even catch a breath, Noah groaned and leaned forward, crashing his lips against mine with such intensity that I moaned loudly into his mouth. As he pushed his solid body against mine, trapping me against the wall, I threaded my fingers through his hair, urging him closer. I moaned in pleasure as he lowered his hands to my thighs, gently caressing them through the fabric of my shorts. As I melted in to him, I felt him lift me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist...

And that's when I woke up!

"Holy crap!" I muttered, bolting up in bed with wide eyes. "This can not be happening!"

Flinging back the duvet cover and jumping out of bed, I walked over to the full length mirror. My hair was flying every which way, and I had a big line of dribble on my chin. Glancing back over to my pillow I saw the druel and cringed. Gross! Turning back to the mirror and staring at myself, I wondered what the hell I had just dreamt. I mean, Noah! Seriously? That guy was a cocky, know-it-all twit and I had just dreamed about having my way with him. Putting my head in my hands, I shook my head, trying to deny that it had ever happened. Damn it!

All of a sudden, a knock at the door interrupted my thoughts. Telling myself mentally to forget I had just had a very vivid sex dream about my annoying neighbour, I walked over to my bedroom door and opened it, smiling when I saw Jennifer standing there, a huge grin on her face.

"What are you - "

Before I could even ask the question, Jen brought her hands out from behind her back and raised something that looked like a fog horn canister. Crap! Laughing out loud, Jen held it out and squeezed it, causing a deafening noise to erupt from the horn. Wincing and putting my hands over my ears, I screamed bloody murder. "Jen! I swear to God I am going to throw you out the window for this," I yelled, squinting at Jen.

As she dropped the canister back down to her side, I gingerly took my hands away from my ears, glaring at her to see if I could magically make her disappear with some unknown psychic powers. "Did you hear me?" I asked, taking a step towards her.

"Oh sorry, did you say something?" She laughed, reaching up and taking out the headphones I had only just noticed she was wearing. "I had headphones in."

"You realise you almost gave me a heart attack, right?" I said, leaning against the doorframe.

"Payback's a bitch," she smiled, "That was for throwing the water over me. I guess we're even."

"We aren't even," I laughed. "Once it starts, I find it very hard to stop."

"Oh jeez! I'm gonna be looking over my shoulder the whole time, aren't I?" Jen mumbled, looking seriously peeved.

"You betcha!" I smiled, stepping forward and patting her on the shoulder. "Now if you don't mind, I need to go and get dressed for college, I'm already running late as it is."

"Yeah, what was that by the way?" Jen asked, eyeing me curiously.

"What was what?"

"Well," she smirked, "You were moaning pretty loudly in there, what were you up to?"

Laughing nervously, I looked at her and plastered on a fake smile. "Just a dream," I said innocently.

"And who were you dreaming about?" She asked, arching a brow at me.

I just stood on the spot, struggling to find anything to say. It was literally like I had forgotten the entire English language. Opening my mouth and then closing it again, I shrugged. "I was thinking about the - uh, the mail man," I said, trying not to slap myself in the face for being so stupid.

"The mail man?" Jen asked disbelievingly.

"Yeah," I shrugged, trying to sound totally casual about it.

"Our mail man?" She asked again.

"Yes!" I said, getting rather frustrated, "What's with the same question?"

"Well for starters, our mail man is about as old as time," she grinned. "And he also has about three chins."

Blushing, I smiled like an idiot, finding myself at a complete loss of what to say. "The heart wants what the heart wants," I muttered, before quickly retreating in to my room and shutting the door, leaving Jennifer chuckling out in the hallway.

Sighing with relief, I stripped out of my pyjamas and walked over to my wardrobe. Putting on my ripped denim jeans and a plain black t-shirt, I reached in to the back of the wardrobe and pulled out my rucksack. After making sure all the books I needed for today were in there, I threw on a grey hoodie and slipped in to my black sneakers and walked out of the bedroom, grabbing my guitar case on the way. Trying to pat my hair down with my hand, and failing, I sighed and threw my bags down on the couch. After quickly brushing my teeth, I ran back into the living room and saw Jen watching the TV.

"You taking your guitar with you today?" She asked, keeping her eyes on the screen.

"Yeah, I only have two lectures so I thought I'd keep myself amused in between," I explained, already walking to the door.

"Fair shout," She smiled. "I'll catch you later."

"See ya later, ass wipe," I grinned, running out the door before she could come back with some smart ass comment. Bounding down the stairs two at a time, I fished my keys out of my pocket and walked to the Harley, ready for the next day at College. And here's to hoping it would be better than the last.

..................................

Noah POV:

Walking alongside Dean, I laughed as he retold the unfortunate incident that had occurred last night. "You can't be serious?" I chuckled, glancing at Dean walking beside me.

"Oh, I'm being deadly serious dude!" He whispered, nodding at me with a very solemn look on his face. "I was round this chick's house and we were going at it, hot and heavy."

"Yeah..." I trailed off, indicating for him to hurry up.

"And just when we were getting to the good stuff," he grinned, wiggling his eyebrows. "Her dad comes home all of a sudden, saying he forgot his goddamn wallet."

Laughing in disbelief, I shook my head. "So what did you do?"

"Well the girl, I think her name was Chrissie or something, she practically threw a bitch fit and told me to hide. Now in case you haven't noticed," he said, looking down at himself appreciatively. "I'm a pretty well built, statuesque kind of guy, so I could not for the life of me find a decent place to hide."

"So..." I asked, looking at him.

"So, I uh - I kinda leapt out the window," he shrugged, a pained look on his face. "The girls dad was a frickin' cop. I didn't want him shooting me. But let me tell you my friend that was one of the worst ideas I have ever had."

By this point I was pretty much in a fit of hysteria, so when he lifted his shirt up and showed me his back, I totally lost it. "And wouldn't you know it, there was a rose bush planted right underneath her window," he said sadly, shaking his head. "After that I just decided to go home. I'd lost my mojo."

Taking deep breaths and trying to calm the laughter, I looked up at him and smiled. "You really are a tool sometimes."

"It's just part of my charm," he smiled, eyeing up a babe that was walking past. "Anyway listen dude, I gotta go to my next lecture. You wanna walk with me?"

"Naa. I got a free period so I was thinking of just hanging in the park for a while," I smiled.

"Sure thing. See ya dude."

"Later," I grinned, laughing softly as I watched him limp away, rubbing his back at the same time.

Sighing loudly and turning to the right, I started to walk across the field slowly, enjoying the sun that was beating down. It was nice living in a city, don't get me wrong, but I feel most at home back at Michigan where I grew up. We have a lake house there, and being somewhere so beautiful really puts the city in to perspective. As I walked across the field, I smiled when I thought of my mum and dad back there, probably sitting out on the deck drinking a couple of beers. Although I'm sure my little brother JJ would be in school. He's only six, and man do I miss him. I miss my sister too. Shaking the thoughts away, I carried on walking, intending to sit under the tree that I usually do. It's a good spot to chill out and listen to music, away from prying eyes. So I was surprised to see somebody else already sitting underneath it.

Squinting, I saw the long blonde hair cascading over the girls shoulders and the guitar she was holding. I gulped as realised it was Lily. Fate just keeps trying to mess with me. Here she is, yet again, and the urge to go and hit on her is almost undeniable. But I stop myself when I hear her begin to strum the guitar, and start to sing. Watching her, I sunk to the floor and crossed my legs, unable to take my eyes off her. Her eyes were closed and she was tapping her foot, a small smile on her face as she sung. I smiled as I recognised it as one of my favourite songs, and as I heard the lyrics, I couldn't help but think about what an amazing girl she was. So I closed my eyes too, getting lost in her voice...

"As I look out on the sunrise on the Indiana skyline,
and its rays are resting heavy on my face.
I think about the days I spent
Just wishing I was home again,
Instead of always traveling place to place.

I've been homesick
because I've laid deep roots
in Indiana soil where I spent up all my youth,
and I've been waiting just to be back home again
and feel the Indiana sun shine on my skin.

As I look out on the sunset
and I try hard not to forget,
All the memories that I made while I was here.

I think of all the friends I've made
and all the people I should thank
for lessons I have learned over the years."

Listening to her sing and play her guitar, I opened my eyes and looked over at her in amazement. Her voice was beautiful, and it made me wonder about this girl. Something about her kept pulling me in and for the first time, I wanted to know about a girl. I wanted to know everything. Picking up my bag and wondering over, I grinned when she looked up and saw me, an annoyed looked on her face.

"Are you stalking me?" She asked, a small smile beginning to appear.

"I was just gonna ask you the same thing," I smiled, pointing to the space next to her.

"Just this once," she said, moving her rucksack so I could sit down.

Leaning against the tree, I looked up at the sky, suddenly not being able to look her in the eye. "I heard you playing before. It was beautiful," I whispered, cringing as I said it, thinking how lame I must have sounded.

"Really?" Lily asked dubiously, looking at me like I had just grown an extra head.

"Yeah. I am capable of giving a girl a compliment you know!" I smirked, arching an eyebrow at her. "I know the song. It's one of my favourites. Maybe I'm just biased."

"It's my favourite too," she said, blinking up at me. "Actually it has a lot of meaning for me."

Frowning at her, I wondered what she meant. "How come?" I asked, genuinely curious, which surprised me.

"It just, it's - " she stuttered, looking like she was struggling for words. "I have an aunt in Indiana who took me in. She saved me. Indiana was my first real home."

"Saved you?" I asked, wondering what she meant.

Before I could even get another word out, Lily quickly stood up, placing the guitar in the case and throwing her rucksack over her shoulder. "I've gotta go," she said, glancing at me out of the corner of her eye.

"Okay, I hope I didn't scare you off. I know we're not friends or anything, but you were under my tree," I smiled, gazing up at her, seeing as I was still sitting on the floor.

"It's weird," she said, looking kind of confused. "Just for a second, you actually seemed like a nice guy."

"So does this mean you'll let me jump your bones then?" I laughed, wiggling my eyebrows at her.

As she huffed out an annoyed breath, I laughed even harder. "I should have known..." she muttered, smirking down at me. "Well, I guess that's my cue. I'll see you around."

"You certainly will Lily," I whispered, as she walked away, soon disappearing from view.

Leaning back against the tree, I reached in to my jean pocket and got out my iPod, scrolling through until I reached the song that I wanted. When I found the song, Indiana Sun, I hit play and closed my eyes, smiling as Lily's voice entered my mind.

..........................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

628K 32.5K 54
"Shhh! Do not make a sound.. or I won't refrain myself to tie you up!" His grip on my wrist tightens. I need to get my book from him, in which I wro...
4.6M 140K 36
When college student Indie finds out her boyfriend cheated on her, she hooks up with his best frenemy Reece as payback but doesn't expect their one-n...
1.8M 116K 39
*COMPLETED* (27.12.2020) "What about you?" Parker asked. "I don't think I'm capable of love," I answered. "Did you get your heart broken?" He smirke...
21 1 17
There's a lady named Mary finds out that her creepy stalker who has a massive crush on Mary is going to the same school as her. Her mate Danny has an...