{ Han Jisung OneShots }

By kaiak69

I will do every ship w Jisung x skz!! NOT WOOJIN. I support Woojin and love all his work, if you don't pleas... More

Jilix «» Married
Jilix ~ ASMR
Skz x Jisung ; Breakup, baby
Pov: Han Jisung's Cameraroll (all x js)
Jeongsung ~ Dead lover
Jeongsung ~ My foxy
Jilix ~ Dream Boy
Chansung ~ Stay?
Minsung ~ True Love Story
Seungsung ~ In his arms
A/N Note..
Jeongsung ~ Mommy's Good Boy
Jeongsung ~ Hit me
Skz x Jisung ~ Mommy
Seungsung ~ Cheating
Quick Question!!
Fanfic Ideas I Want To Write
Chanlixsung ~ Ass
IMPORTANT QUESTION
*cough cough*
Skz x Jisung ~ Pregnant
Help me pick a ship again. + announcement
Skz x Jisung ~ Secret Relationship
Binsung ~ Heather
Skz x Jisung ~ Text
Skz x Jisung ~ Text pt2
Skz x Jisung ~ Rich Husbands
Jilix ~ New Teacher
Jilix ~ Merry Christmas, love
Chansung ~ Pregnant
Jilix ~ Them
Jilix ~ Everything hurts
Jilix ~ Falling For The Dork
Working On
Jeongsung ~ New Years
Jeongsung ~ New Years pt2
Jilix ~ Freckles
All Stories I Have On Drafts
Jilix ~ Best Friend's Mom
20K <3
Jeongsung ~ His Heart
Skz x Jisung ~ Home Late
Danceracha x Jisung ~ TASTE
Chansung ~ My Good Pup
NEW JILIX BOOK!!!
Skz x Jisung ~ His Babies
Hyunsung ~ His dad
Jilix ~ Mistakes
*evil laugh*
A/N again lol sorry
Jilix ~ True Rumors
I took a test lol, NSFW!!
Jilix ~ Jackson Wang's Party
yo
Minsung ~ Oh, my dear Sungie
Jilix ~ Bad boy's addiction
Announcement lmao
Minsung ~ You.
Minchansung ~ Cotten Candy
Jilix ~ Pain
Skz x Jisung ~ Gay.
Solo Sungie ~ Play with Sungie!!
Jilix ~ Toxic But Addicting
Jilix ~ The pretty boy
ELLOOOO
Hyunsung ~ Pretty baby
I'M SORRY LMFAOABHSGSHAGGS
Jeongsung ~ Maknae
Hyuninsung ~ Hands
Chansung ~ My pup
Hyunlixsung ~ Lee and Hwang
Just a quick talk :)
Jeongsungho ~ Mama and papa
PLEASE HELP ME OMGG
Jeongsung ~ Safe place
Jilix ~ The Moon
Jilix ~ I'm so proud of you
Seungsung ~ Minnie
UMMM HELLO?
Chansung ~ Target
I'm so funny
Jilix ~ Argument
Jilix ~ Twink
Taking a break.
Wattpad girl n her friend again LMAO
Y'ALL I'M SO SORRY-
Back lmao
Jilix ~ Pisskink
They're dating.
Skz x Jisung ~ Girlfriends
Jilix ~ Blueberries in love
WHO R U HELPPP
UHHH WHAT.
Jeongsung ~ Fantasy
Jilix ~ Beautiful Memories
Explaining a few things.
JILIX ONESHOT
Uhm so..
Chansung ~ Target pt2
Chansung ~ Ghostface
Important ‼️
Merry Christmas
Face rev lolz
Chansung ~ Target pt3
Jilix ~ Beautiful Boy
Back + New Hair Color
EVERYONE QUICK
NEW BOOK - HAN CENTRIC
Minsung ~ Dead to Me
Flirting ≠ Love

Seungsung ~ I Hate You

6.1K 113 72
By kaiak69

Ship: Kim Seungmin x Han Jisung
Type: Smut, enemies to lovers, arranged marriage, degrading kink, spit kink, master kink, choking, slight pain kink

NOT REREAD

Seungmin and Jisung have always hated each other even though their fathers are both the mafia bosses of the Hankim mafia that has been existing for hundreds of generations through Han's and Kim's. The two boys are fully aware that they're going to be the ones who take over when their dads are ready to leave the mafia to them.
One day when Seungmin and Jisung come back from hanging out with friends, their parents tells them about an arranged marriage they're going to have for the two.
Seungmin and Jisung both act like they hate the idea and don't want it to happen but was that really true?
7777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

5 years old:

"Shut up Seungmin!! That toy is mine!!" Jisung whined. "Jisung don't say things like that!" Mrs. Han scolded. "Eommaaa!! Seungmin took my toy!!" Jisung cried and pointed at Seungmin. "Seungmin honey, please give Jisung his toy back" Mrs. Kim then asked. "NO!" Seungmin stuck out his tongue to Jisung.

13 years old:

"HAHA! I GOT A BETTER SCORE THAN YOU LOSER!!" Seungmin laughed at Jisung. "SHUT UP ASSHOLE!" Jisung yelled. Seungmin only kept laughing. Jisung grabbed Seungmin's paper aka the test and he ripped it in pieces. "JISUNG-AH! NO!" Seungmin yelled, shocked. "Fuck you jerk!" Jisung crossed his arms and pouted cutely.

Seungmin found the sight adorable but didn't want that to show. He just watched as the elder stomped angrily upstairs. Seungmin absolutely did not look at his butt as he walked.. no no.. absolutely not..

18 years old:

Jisung and Seungmin woke up in the same bed, both of their heads aching in pain. They noticed that they we're both naked. They didn't know what had happened.

"D- did we?.." Jisung asked worriedly. "N- no! No we didn't! I can't remember so no we did not!" Seungmin shook his head and started to get dressed when he noticed it was Jisung's room. "G- GET OUT!" Jisung yelled, he couldn't remember what had happened either. "I'M TRYING! SHUT UP!" Seungmin yelled back.

22 years old (present time):

Jisung sighed. It was starting to get late and they we're still out with their friends. "Seung we gotta go now" Jisung whined. Seungmin looked at his expensive Rolex and nodded, "Yeah, we gotta go home. Have fun you guys!" Seungmin took Jisung's hand and the two walked away.

Jisung pulled his hand away. "Why did you grab my hand?!" He yelled at the taller. "Because you'd beg Felix to pull you up from your chair otherwise" Seungmin rolled his eyes. "So?!" Jisung whined. "Shut up" Seungmin mumbled. "You're so annoying.." Jisung sighed, crossing his arms and pouting like he always does when he gets annoyed, sad or mad. Seungmin scoffed as a smirk sat itself on his face.

"Cute" he mumbled quiet enough for Jisung not to hear. "I hate you" Jisung said out of nowhere. "I hate you too Han" Seungmin rolled his eyes. Jisung frowned. The smirk disappeared. The smirk that was so hot on Seungmin disappeared. Jisung pouted even more and huffed. "Hmph!" He looked in front of the two instead of at Seungmin.

"What's up your ass?" Seungmin chuckled. 'Hopefully you' Jisung said in his head. "Nothing asshole!" He yelled. "Gee, sorry little one" Seungmin patted Jisung's head. "I hate you!" Jisung yelled again but of course didn't push his head away since he loves when Seungmin patt his head.

At the mansion

They walked inside and their parents sat in the living room talking. "Seungmin, Jisung please sit down" Mr. Kim said seriously. Seungmin and Jisung looked at each other and shrugged.

"Yes father?" Seungmin asked. "We have to talk to you to about something and we don't want any complaints because it's already decided wether you like it or not!" Mr. Han spoke. "You two are getting married" Mrs. Kim said.

Seungmin's and Jisung's eyes widened and their mouths fell agape. "What." Jisung spoke, blinking. "You heard her" Mr. Han sat back on the sofa. "With all due respect Mr. Han, me and Jisung hyung hate each other!" Seungmin said nervously. He only calls Jisung 'hyung' when they're with their parents.

"We do not care about that! And you two will be sharing a room from now on, the wedding will be in two weeks" Mr. Han spoke before the four parents left. Seungmin and Jisung just looked shocked at each other.

"I-" Jisung couldn't speak. He suddenly blushed at the thought of getting married to Seungmin and being a Kim. The thought of being Seungmin's wife and doing everything Seungmin tells him to do just makes him feel tingly in his whole body. He wants that, he wants Seungmin to tell him what to do and what not to do. He need it.

"You better sleep with your fucking clothes on" Seungmin then spoke. "Yes mas- Seungmin" Jisung blushed even more. Seungmin acted like he didn't hear Jisung's mistake even though he did.

He started to blush and walked away. "Master?!" He whispered to himself, blushing up to his ears. Pictures of Jisung obeying his orders came up in his head and he slowly felt himself get hard. "Fuck" he groaned and walked into his room, locking the door after him. It was the last night he'd be in his own room. Apparently him and Jisung are both getting a new room that will be bigger than the rooms they have now.

Seungmin unbuckled his pants and put on a condom and started to jerk himself off.

He closed his eyes and imagined Jisung in every position. And Seungmin fucking him, oh how he wanted that.

"Fuck Sungie.. You're such a pretty slut" Seungmin moaned. "Yeah.. just like that whore" Seungmin moved his hand faster. "You're a fucking bitch Sungie" He bit his bottom lip. "Sh- shit" he came in the condom. "What the fuck.." he breathed. How the fuck did he cum so fast. That was the first time he'd ever cum that fast. He threw away the condom in the trash after making a knot. He pulled up his pants and boxers and washed his hands, forgetting to put away the box of condoms as he exit his room.

He went downstairs to read at the library before going to bed like he always does.

Jisung was starting to get bored in his room. "La la la la laaaaa" he sang, bored as hell. He wanted to annoy Seungmin so he walked around the mansion, looking for him. "Seungminnie~" he sang before knocking on his room. "Minnie!" He opened the door and looked around, even in the bathroom. "Where the fu-" he spotted the box of condoms on his bed.

Jisung gulped as he picked them up. "No fucking way.." his eyes widened at the size. "He's not that big.. no the fuck he isn't" Jisung put back the condoms before seeing the condom full of cum. Jisung licked his lips. "Fuck.." he whined, Seungmin must've jerked off today. Jisung thought. He quickly left Seungmin's room and walked back to his own but bumped into someone on the way. "Ah!" Jisung was about to fall until Seungmin caught him. "Careful princess, don't want you getting hurt, I need my wife" Seungmin smirked.

Jisung blushed before smashing his lips on top of Seungmin's. "Seungmin I-" "be quiet we're trying to sleep!!" Mrs. Han yelled. Seungmin let go of Jisung and the two walked away.

Seungmin got to his room and touched his lips. "What the fuck" he scoffed before looking down only to see a boner... again.

Jisung however couldn't stop thinking about the condoms. Why the fuck did Seungmin have XL condoms in his room. He couldn't actually be that big! No!

Two weeks later

Jisung and Seungmin sat on the plane on their way to Greece for their honeymoon. What has happened these weeks you might think? Well..

Two days after the kiss

Seungmin woke up beside Jisung and Jisung looked at Seungmin. "Hello there handsome~" he smirked. "Oh?" Seungmin chuckled. Jisung got under the blanket and pulled down Seungmin's boxers and gasped slightly making Seungmin smirk. "Too big?" He teased. "Perfect, it's perfect master" Jisung responded.

Seungmin let out a shaky breath as Jisung attached his lips to his member. "Fuck baby~" Seungmin put his hand of Jisung's head. Jisung took Seungmin in whole, he chocked a little but that didn't stop him. "Ah! Sh- shit" Seungmin moaned as Jisung bobbed his head. "Fuck~ You're such a slut baby" Seungmin bit his lip.

Jisung moaned against Seungmin which sent vibrations through the younger.

Suddenly the door opened and Seungmin pushed Jisung down and acted like nothing was happened, you couldn't even see Jisung.

"Where's Jisung honey?" Mrs. Kim asked. "He's-" Seungmin was about to let out a moan. "He's in the bathroom" Seungmin's breath was shaky. "Okay dear well it's breakfast soon so make sure to tell him!" Mrs. Kim left.

Seungmin let Jisung get up and Jisung's mouth was filled with cum. "Oh shit- I didn't even realize that I ca-" Seungmin saw Jisung gulp down his cum. "Wha- no spit it out!" Seungmin panicked. "Master tastes so good~" Jisung kissed Seungmin's cheek. Seungmin only blushed.

The night before the wedding

"Seungmin I want you.." Jisung looked into Seungmin's eyes. "Please master.. f- fuck me" he asked.

Seungmin thought he was dreaming. His eyes widened. "Wh- what" he gulped. "Please I- I need you just once before we get married Seung" Jisung begged. "I'll do anything! Anything! Please just fuck me!" Jisung whined.

Seungmin's face turned from a shocked one to a smirk. Seungmin stood up from the bed and looked at Jisung who stood by the door. Seungmin locked the door and nodded his head towards the bed. Jisung walked to the bed and slowly took off his clothes.

Seungmin scoffed. "I'm tired, I don't have all fucking night" he rolled his eyes. Jisung threw his clothes off and Seungmin then got undressed too. He pushed Jisung down onto the bed and hovered over him. "You're nothing but a pathetic little whore" Seungmin spoke, pushing Jisung's legs up and entering two fingers into him.

"Ah!" Jisung grabbed onto Seungmin's muscular arms. He didn't expect two, it was already too much. "I- I~ Oh fuck" Jisung bit his bottom lip as he watched Seungmin look down at him with the wide smirk that made him looks so goddamn hot. "M- master~ W- wan' your b- big cock~" Jisung looked deep into Seungmin's dark eyes. "Patience slut" Seungmin spat on Jisung's face as he entered yet another finger into Jisung. Jisung gasped. He loved the feeling of having Seungmin's spit on him. He loved it.

"Master I~ FUCK!" Seungmin moved his fingers faster. Jisung squirmed under Seungmin's touch. His eyes barely open and his face flushed red. His legs begged to be shut but Seungmin forced them open as they started to shake.

"W- wanna cum! Please master!" a tear ran down Jisung's cheek. "Pathetic" Seungmin chuckled. "Cum then bitch" he whispered in Jisung's ear. Jisung came on his stomach and Seungmin looked at it. He took out his fingers and licked Jisung's stomach, licking the cum up and swallowing it.

Jisung whimpered at the sight. "M- master, cock" we're the only words Jisung could form out. "Please" he panted. Seungmin slapped Jisung before grabbing his jaw. "You're gonna shut the fuck up and take what I give you, got it?" Seungmin looked into Jisung's big doe eyes. Jisung nodded. "Y- yes master!".

Seungmin grabbed lube and condoms from the bathroom and walked back to Jisung.

"N- no! No condom, please" Jisung begged. "Fucking whore" Seungmin laughed and threw away the condoms. Jisung whimpered again as he watched Seungmin lube his big cock. Jisung licked his lips as Seungmin threw the bottle of lube on the floor.

Jisung held his legs up allowing Seungmin to enter his hole. Seungmin's smirk sat sexy on his face as he entered the top into Jisung. "Ah!" Jisung moaned as Seungmin slowly entered. Seungmin put his hands down on each side of Jisung's head. "W- wait S- SeUNG! OH FUCK!" Seungmin slammed himself whole into Jisung. "Oh my fucking god" Jisung panted, tears rolling down his cheeks. "W- wait a- a little~ oh shit.. oh fuck" Jisung looked into Seungmin's eyes that we're filled with lust.

"I said shut the fuck up, didn't I?" Seungmin whispered before he started to move, quickly speeding up his movements and making them harder. "Ah! Master fuck! Yes~ yes god!" Jisung moaned, his eyes crossing as his mouth fell agape. Seungmin looked down at him and laughed a little. He looked so fucked out already, what a fucking joke.

"Take it— fuck~ bitch!" Seungmin slapped Jisung again. Jisung was about to cum just by Seungmin slapping him. Seungmin moved his hand to Jisung's neck and put a little pressure on it.

Jisung moaned out loud pornographic moans. Thank god their parents weren't home tonight. They we're going to meet them tomorrow for the wedding. Though sad for the others living in their mansion.

Jisung grabbed into Seungmin's chest, scratching it as Seungmin kept speeding up his pace. Seungmin was hitting Jisung's prostate with every thrust. Jisung thought he was going to die due to the unlimited pleasure he was feeling. "Yes yes! Yes Master!" Jisung's body moved forward and back due to Seungmin's strong thrusts. The bed frame hit against the wall harshly.

"Master I-" Jisung came. He came without permission. Seungmin looked into Jisung's eyes before moving his hand that was choking Jisung to his jaw, grabbing it harshly, probably leaving a mark. "I didn't say you- uh~ could cum, whore" Seungmin slapped Jisung before going back to choking him.

Jisung's eyes we're shot open and so was his mouth. He only looked at Seungmin as he absolutely destroyed him. Jisung's legs started to shake again. "T- too mu- fuck master!" Jisung cried out in overstimulate pleasure. "Hm? Too much?" Seungmin chuckled. "Take it, slut" he went harder and faster again. Jisung whined. "Seung I-" Jisung let out a loud scream as Seungmin twisted his nipple. "Oh fuck!" Jisung came again. "What the fuck! You're such a slut" Seungmin laughed before continuing to fuck Jisung hard.

The sight of Jisung was Seungmin's new favorite sight. He loved it, so much. Seungmin then came into Jisung, filling him up. The two panted, "Does that feel good Hm? Being filled with masters cum?" Seungmin smirked, kissing Jisung's forehead. Jisung nodded, "Mhm" he pouted a little. "Seung I love you" Jisung looked at Seungmin with big doe eyes. Seungmin chuckled. "I love you too sweetheart" the two kissed.

Present time (in Greece)

"Husband I'm tired" Jisung pouted. "Sleep then baby" Seungmin smiled. He walked past Jisung and grabbed his waist to get past him, sending butterflies through Jisung's stomach. "I wish I could get pregnant with your kids" Jisung said out of nowhere. "Huh—" Seungmin looked a little shocked at Jisung. "What? Why not!!" Jisung hit Seungmin's chest.

"Ouch! I still have scratch marks there!" Seungmin laughed and Jisung soon started to laugh with him. "I really do love you Minnie" Jisung wrapped his arms around Seungmin's neck. "I really do love you too Mrs. Kim" Seungmin wrapped his arms around Jisung's tiny waist and attached their lips.

6666666666666666666666666666666666666

#slay
#longest os I've ever written

A few boring pics I've taken:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 59 25
Disclaimer: I DO NOT SHIP THEM IRL I think they are really good friendship duos irl:) this is just a silly story plz don't hate😭 The mafia needs hel...
15.4K 956 21
I am scared that the description will spoil the story. However, I swear to God that this will be good. -Han Jisung-centric -Angst, fluff
19.8K 1.3K 48
One drunken night and a broken heart led to something unexpected. Includes: • fluff • smut • angst fandom: stray kids ship: Han Jisung x Lee Minho (M...
13.9K 518 8
ONGOING! [but slow updates] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Mpreg | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Famil...