Genshin impact x reader {One...

By Rainy-day-weeb

Ok so while I'm thinking about things to finish other books I'll write this. I'm open for requests! If I'm no... More

Kazuha x reader (meeting pirate AU)
Request page! (CLOSED)
Shikanoin Heizou x reader(modern au)
Exploring Sumeru (multiple head cannons- my opinion)
Stay away (Xiao x reader)
Headcannons (defending archons)
Back to school[Childe x f!reader] modern AU
Competition-Shikanoin Heizou x reader(modern au)
Let's be friends then(Venti x quiet listener) modern AU
Classes together[Childe x f!reader] modern AU
Desert reaserch(Cyno x reader)
Playdate! [Heizou x Listener]modern AU
Lucky I love you[Cyno x gn!reader]
Coffe beans experinent(Albedo x reader) modern AU
Thank you! [Childe x reader] modern AU
Fangs[vampire!Xiao x witch!reader]
Fangs II(vampire!Xiao x witch!reader)
You took their weapon(multiple x reader)
Missing General[Cyno and Tighnari x reader]
Fangs III(vampire!Xiao x witch!reader)
Sibling privilages(Alhaitham x reader)
Kazuha x reader (pirate AU)
Catch me if you can...Mr.Heizou(Heizou x reader)
Headcannons- late request(sorry!!)
Comforting you (multiple x reader)
Defending you-modern AU
Birthday special (Multiple x reader)
Sick (Albedo x reader)
WHY SO DENSE!? [HeizouxReader]
I'll make you smile [Kazuha x reader]
Winter sports {Archons}
Biology [Tighnari x reader] 🍋
MANIFESTING GOOD LUCK
Hello there, stranger! [Heizou/Kazuha x reader]
"Hello there, stranger!" [Heizou/Kazuha x reader]
Christmas [Wanderer x reader]
Not really Christmas special BUT read it
Question read(last note before new year)
You reckless thing! [Tighnari x reader]
5 minutes[Albedo x reader]

Cought me by surprise (Heizou x reader) pt.2

675 14 3
By Rainy-day-weeb

This is part 2 of "Catch me if you can" and you should read that first, I also forgot to mention that Y/n has geo vision wich allows her to run away, her sprint is same as Ayaka and Mona's: she turns to dessert sand. That's all hope you enjoy!

It's been few months since you came back to Sumeru. Dori was right, threath of Cyno finding you has been removed almost completely.

You returned back to your own house with your roomate Dehya. She decided to cover for you few times while you were in Inazuma and Cyno tried to get to you.

There's been quite few changes since you were gone. Lesser Lord Kusanali's been freed and Alhaitham's acting grand sage now.

You didn't need to steal knowlagde capsules anymore, since Kusanali turned off the Akasha, but there were still some pricey objects that cought Dori's eyes, so you still had a job.

It was one of those nights when you had to steal something from the Matra, this was one of your most hated and most excited nights. The risk of getting cought by Cyno was larger, and yet whenever you escaped you felt happy that you were still better than him.

However  someone did notice you this time, and it wasn't Cyno.
"Hello there Y/n. Mind explaining to me why you're in Matra's base?"
The acting grand sage spoke.

"Well... I know you may not believe it but- HEY TAKE OFF YOUR SOUNDPROOF EARPIECE!!"
He did what you asked, dissapointed that you noticed his attempt to avoid your conversation.

"Thank you. I was hoping to find some of my documents here." You admitted. Yes, you weren't sent here by Dori this time.

Few days ago Dehya told you she saw a guy with maroon hair and green eyes with two moles under his eyes. Of course, you told her about Heizou before. And since he was at Port Ormos not so long ago he will no doubt come to search for you here, and you couldn't have that.

"And why is that?" He raised a suspitious brow.

"I kind of need a new identity.. Maybe a twin sis or something." You admited. Your plan was that if Heizou were to find you here you would just say your Y/n's twin and that she left to Natlan or Fontaine.

"Who are you running from this time.." he asked annoyed "you don't need such methodes when running from The General."

"Ehehe..." you gave a sheeplish smile.

"You're so childish."

"Well, are you on my side or not!? I don't sneak you that conditioner from Dori just because I can you know!? Be a friend for once in your life and help me!"

"Ugh... fine, but keep your end on the deal and don't tell anyone."
He finnaly gave in. "What's the plan?"

"Make me a twin sister and make her, in other words me, your assistant for a little while." You beamed happily.

"Not a chance."

"Ok then,no conditioner for you anymore."

"I meant, I can't make you my assistant but I can make you a high scholar."

"That works as well. Sir, we have a deal." you said playfully and left the Matra's base quietly.

Y/n pov:
I guess Alhaitham really loves his hair. I had a fake identity the very next day. Now I was known as S/n (secret name). I made sure to inform people I know about it to make sure they don't blow up my cover. Dori wasn't too pleased with idea I may actually get cought this time but as long as I promised I'll be safe she said she will play her part.

It were peaceful two weeks. But then I spoted a hint of red hair in the streets of Sumeru City one day.

He came.

And he's looking for me.

"Excuse me miss. Have you seen- oh, nevermind. Hello there, Y/n." His voice echoed in my head as I turned around to face him.

"Huh? Oh, sorry. But I'm not Y/n. Why? Did she do something stupid again?" I acted. I mimiced my mother whenever I did something as a child.

Heizou seemed confused, and didn't look like he bought any of it.

"You're gonna have to try harder to convince me honey."

"Honey? Wait you guys were lovers.. Oof. I'm sorry buddy, but she has a girlfriend. Also, I'm her twin sister, S/n.. Y/n left for Fontaine to meet with some of her friends for reaserch."

"She had a sister?" He looked a little shocked, but his eyes didn't share the surprisement. He's gonna have to try harder.

"Yeah.. we don't really talk about it, but I think you should know, since she probably played you to get to something. I'm sorry. Wanna grab somethig to drink?"

WHY DID I JUST INVITE HIM FOR A DRINK!? I'M ACTING AS IF I WANT TO BE ARRESTED!

"Oh... I see, sure. A drink would be fine if you have some time." He smiled. I haven't seen that smile in some time.

---------------------------------------------------
As we were enjoying our drinks he didn't talk to much, so I decided to form a convesration.

"So, how did you and my sister met?" I asked as he averted his gaze back to me.

"We met in Inazuma, she came there for some reaserch of our culture."

"Hm.. strange. You sure you're not lying?"

"Why would I lie?"

"Her darshan is Spantamad, not Vahumana like mine."

"Well, like you said, she probably lied to me. Though I don't understand why." He looked a bit sad.

"Well, I can't really give you an answer, but I'm really sorry for you. If you want I can tell her something when she get's back, although I don't know when that's gonna be.."

"No need.. I'll be staying here for some time anyway. Academiya's acting grand sage asked me for assistance with something".  You have no idea how much self control it took me to maintain my cool.

"Oh how interesting. He didn't tell me anything about this. I think him and I will have to have a nice chat after you meet him..." I said with irritated voice.

"Pardon?" He looked confused and it was such a rare and cute sigh- SNAP OUT OF IT HE'S TRYING TO ARREST YOU FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

"Oh, I'm his assistant. He used to be a scribe and well, nobody filled his position yet so he's doing two jobs. My sister was supposed to be a scribe in his place for a while. But she's too careless and she declined."

"I see. Well would you be so kind to show me where to find him,S/n?"

"Sure, if you're done here."

We got up, paid and left. I lead him into Academiya. As we reached Alhaitham's office I saw him reading instead of doing his
job. And people wonder why Kaveh is always angry with him.

"Alhaitham!" I yell because he probably isn't gonna hear me anyway.

I saw Heizou flinchig from my change of voice. I just smiled at him and proceeded to the lazy scribe.

I pulled out his soundproof head piece from him as he turned around glaring daggers at me. I've seen worse from Cyno.

"Alhaitham... Did you happen to forget to send someone to get mr. Shikanoin. I mean, it only seemed right since you called for him. Right?"

"It seemed like too much trouble. I knew he'd run into you anyway. And knowing your annoying personality you'd bring him here for free and I wouldn't have to lift a finger." He said nonshalantly as I roled my eyes.

"Anyway, I'll leave you gentlemen to your business. And I'm keeping this head piece. I'm not risking you not listening to mr. Shikanoin."

As I left the two of them I headed to Dori. But through all my way there I felt like I did something incredibly stupid, but I'm not sure what it is yet.

------------------------------------------------------

I finnaly got to Dori's place, it never cieses to impress me. I apsolutely love Kaveh's work, and another great thing is that I always get a peak at his works so I memorise them and then steal from those houses.

I entered one of the rooms where Dori was and she was counting her mora. I swear that girl probably has more mora than all the sallaries from every sage ever combined, and she still wants more.

"Ooh Y/n~ how are you my young apprentice?" She seemed in good spirits today.

"Haha. Hey there. Uhh I just wanted to ask if you need something urgent because if not, I'm afraid I'll have to take few days off... He came, and I have to get him to leave..." I said, hoping she wouldn't react too much.

"Oh I see I see~. Well of course we have to get rid of that guy who's been troubling your mind for some time now~. Lucky for you I feel really good today since our last big sale. I shall let you go. But before please look around for some nice jewles for me. Then you can go~" She said, and I nodded my head as I remembered just the right place to search.

I heard some matras talking about some attacks of treasure hoarders. It wouldn't be the first time I found jewels in their hands. As I went to take a bit I was still bothered by the fact that I forgot about something...

-------------------------------------------------------
Few days passed and Heizou was hanging around with the matra a lot. Dori gave me maximum of  30 days off warning that that means no days off in next 2 months. That is if I spend all these days now.

I was doing some of Alhaithams work since that lazy butt-head had wondered off somewhere (probably to humiliate Kaveh). I saw Heizou entering and coming to me, as I raised my head to greet him.

"Good morning S/n. How are you?" He was extremely happy today, reminds me of my days in Inazuma.

"Good morning. I'm alright, thank you. Did you need something? I'm afraid Alhaitham is not here today, sorry."

"Oh it's fine actually. I was looking for you. He mentioned you have a pretty sharp mind and I thought you could help me and Cyno with something." Oh shit. Anyone but Cyno. I don't think he'd cover for me.. We're not in exactly 'the best terms' if you know what I mean.

"Oh, um.. What exactly is it you need help with. I'm afraid I'm not much of a fighter..."

"It's ok. I don't need you to fight. Just give us your opinion on something."

And that's how I ended up being dragged to Cyno's office. Alhaitham called Heizou to help Cyno with something before I asked him to hide me, and HE DIDN'T TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

I looked at some pictures of stolen thing and vandalised houses. The good thing is that I didn't do that crime.

"Hmm... from what I can pick up from those vandalisings... They're all near the wall right?" I asked as Cyno and Heizou nodded "The wall that surrounds the desert is full of eremites that are casted away. Usually because they did something against their code. Those thefts may be them trying to survive, but I have no clue about vandalizings." I gave them my conclusion. I was in fact 100% sure in it because Dehya told me about it few days ago. She wasn't happy with what they were doing.

"I see. You know Dehya right? Could she know something about this?" Cyno asked while Heizou was staring at pictures. But why did I sence his glare on me then?

"Yeah. But I'm not sure where she is right now. I haven't seen her in last week." I said.

"Hmm.. ok. S/n, would you mind going with Heizou to the gate tomorow to look into it more? I have some bussiness to attend to so I can't come."

I looked at Heizou and I knew it was a bad idea. But something drew me towards him. "Uh sure, if it's alright with you that is." I said looking at him.

--------------------------------------------------
Aaand now I'm here. Behind one of the houses in the place of theft and vandalism.

Heizou was snooping around while I just looked at him. I noticed him intensly looking around, something he always did. Oh Archons I missed him.

"This place looks completely empty.. Like someone knew exactly what to remove so there were no clues left" I heard Heizou pout. It was true though. I also couldn't find anything here. Guess Dehya did a good job.

Yup, I told her about it and told her to clean this up if she wants to protect her friends from Cyno.

"Hmm. You're right.. Maybe we should try some other aproach." I said stepping away from the house.

"And what is this aproach?" He asked.

"In Caravan Ribalt there's nothing you can't get if you have enough mora." I said smirking, and in his eyes I saw some unknown emotion.

He followed me and we went to a small bar." Dehya would usually go here to get drunk and take informations for her work. My sister also came here sometimes and since we look alike if people are drunk enough they shouldn't see the difference." I explained.

"I don't think they'd need to be drunk to be fooled." Heizou added chuckling. Letting me know just gow observant he was. I must admit I did left few of my habbits the same even as I play S/n. And he probably noticed.

I came to sit at some table. "Oh hey look it's Y/n! How've you been!?" the men who was sitting there asked.

"Oh I've been good! Also I have a few questions. Dori asked about the drama that's happening here. Got any tea to spill my friend?" I grinned as Heizou sad beside me.

"Well, how about you introduce your friend to me first huh?" The man said.

"Oh this is my friend Heizou, he came to visit with me, he's new and is still learning.. haha. He's safe." I said tapping his back as he smiled.

"Oh I see.. you know how since akasha's been shut down people started reading more? Turns out Matra put some old and valuable books here to hide them from wrong hands of that thief. And I heard Bon's squad found out the location and decided to steal the books before 'The sand thief' got the chance." Sand thief became my alias. I'm glad this guy used it with me in front of Heizou.

"I see.. So who's this Bon?" Heizou finnaly interupted.

"Oh! He's a funny guy, we drink here every weekend haha. You have to hear his jokes, they're nothing like General Mahamatra's!"

"Haha ok ok. And uhh mind enlightening me about The Sand Thief?" he continued.

"The Sand thief is one of most wanted criminals. They've stolen a lot of things, while akasha was still on, they stole many knowladge capsules, but were never cought. They disappeared few months ago and still didn't come back.. " I explained.

"Hmm I believe I have all the clues I needed. We can go now." Heizou said standing up as I bid the guy good bye.

I followed Heizou who seemed to take a new random route, I assumed he knew where to look for. Not sure how though..

I let my mind wonder off, probably the most stupidest decision in my life. I was with the man that tried to hunt me down multiple times now..

So as I was walking aimlessly I felt a hand grabbing me, my first thought: 'Heizou knew, now I'm gonna get interrogated'. But Heizou was not the one holding me.

"Hey there little detective. Let's make a deal. I'll give you the thief you're searching for and you leave us alone. Or this little thing will get my knife in her throath."

Heizou turned around, shock was in his eyes only for a second, then the look in them became a sharp glare at the man behind me. Since I was that thief I also happened to know exactly who was stupid enough to hold me hostage. That idiot Bon we were looking for.

I looked at Heizou in hopes he would get my message 'Don't do anything'. Then I used my geo vision, I turned into a pile of sand and escaped Bon's grasp. While he was still in shock I took his knife and switched our positions. Now I was the one putting a knife on his throath.

Heizou smirked and came closer to us putting hand cuffs on Bon's hands. "You should know better than to threaten my partner. But I might ease your days in jail if you tell me the identity of sand thief, since you offered me them, you should know at least how they look."

Keep it cool, keep it cool. There's a codex among thieves. No matter in what relation we are, we never give each other out. That was my last hope right now.

"I lied."  'yes!'  "I don't know who they are. I only said that because if you fell for it it would give me enough time to run." 'nice save buddy' I thought as Heizou's expression fell a little.

We escorted Bon to the matra where he would give information about stolen things. And after that case, Heizou will go back to Inazuma, and I'll be safe.

That night I couldn't sleep. I was in one of acadrmiya's flats for scolars. I decided to take a strol to the House of Daena. Maybe take some pricey books for Dori.. What? I've grown used to that kind of job, i miss it a little.

As I was walking through bookshelves I senced a presence near me. Someone was here, and I knew they were here for me. No one else was here this late at night.

I used my vision and snuck up behind the person.  "Heizou.." I whispered as he jumped surprised. "I'll take it that you can't sleep either?" I smiled tiredly.

"Oh.. well something like that, yes." I came closer to me. "I wanted to have a chat with you. Not regarding work for a change.."

"Oh, I see."

There are two ways this can play out vecause he probably sae through my cover already.

1. I accept conversation and he either blows my cover or I somehow manage to throw him off again.

2. I decline conversation with some believable lie. Making more time to think ablut my next interaction with him.

Option 2 is safer...  however I'm a person who takes the risks, so let's see where this one gets me!

"Sure, we can sit here." I gestured towards the empty desk without books on it.

As we sat he stared at me, so I started the conversation with a chuckle "You know.. if you wanted to talk to me, you should say something first."

"Oh.. well. Did you hear from Y/n these past few days?"

"No.. but that's quite normal. Sometimes it would take weeks for her to remember her dear sister exists." I said pouting. He smiled.

"Oh I see.. so did she tell you about me when she returned?"

"Oh yeah, she mentioned you few times. She said she met you randomly on the street and you showed her around."

"Is that how you knew my name?"

'What? Wait... oh shit.'

"Oh yeah, haha sorry I didn't recognise you at first, but I realised who you are. That's why I introduced you to Alhaitham." 'Let's hope this was a good save'

"Hmm that does make sence-" he started but then grabed my hand and stood up pinning me to the bookshelf "-not." He finished.

"Wh- Heizou let go..!" my voice cracked from sweeter one I've been using while talking to him.

"Finnaly, your true voice. How did you not get tired faking it these past few days? I must addmit, you were pretty good at it Y/n." He smirked.

I just stared at him, I made sure I whiped out any emotion in my face.

"That was quite a gold show you made in Inazuma honey, color me impressed."

"What do you want Heizou.. You can't arrest me here. We're not in Inazuma, you need permission from Cyn-" oh yeah.. I forgot about Cyno also wanting to talk to me for some time now.

"Exactly.. Cyno mantioned to me how he thinks there's something fishy about Y/n. And he never seemed to be able to get her to talk with him."

I used my vision hoping to escape  but as I was about to leave through the door something cut my way as I shifted back.

Heizou took opportunity to grab my vision. He then pinned me again. Seriously what's with everyone pinning me today!

"I'm not gonna arrest you so calm down. I just wanna talk." He said. If he was lying he was hella good at it.

"Then let me go and give me back my vision."    "I like this position more.. sorry honey"

"If you decide to come back to Inazuma with me. I won't tell anyone about the true identity of that thief that came to Inazuma few weeks ago."

"And how do I know you're telling the truth?"

"Because..." he said then his lips met mine. I stiffened as his hand trailed off to my waist. I closed my eyes. When we parted, I looked into his beautiful green eyes already smiling at me. "You stole my heart, and I don't think I'll get it back. So I'll take you instead."

----------------------------------------------------

I didn't go back to Inazuma.

I had friends here, and I didn't want to give that up for a guy. Instead Dori agreed for 2 weeks free every month. That's when I went to Inazuma to Heizou. We were solving crimes together went on dates and did other things.

And every time I had to leave back I would steal some piece of jewelry or little figurine. Then leave it in his house with a note. Same not I wrote the first time I left.

Catch me if you can,
Mr. Shikanoin

Wow... This is longer than I anticipated.... Word count:3724 words. Well I really enjoyed writing this POV and I hope you enjoyed reading it as well! Soo you some other time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 383 18
Just the title, Genshin men x reader one shots !Requests will be taken! But not guaranteed that i will do them, (By comments or PM, angst, fluff, sc...
20.2K 266 29
𝕬 𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖑-𝖜𝖎𝖊𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖘, 𝖋𝖚𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖇𝖔𝖙𝖍 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐 𝖆𝖓𝖉 �...
59.8K 796 80
Genshin Oneshots All are written by me, please do not take as your own.
1.1K 24 11
I have decided to collect them here. I have two other one shots for Xiao Maybe I will add them here later. Requests are open, I don't have a form...