Malec oneshot

By malec_infinity_love

Malec lovestory in unique way Lots of bunch of Malec oneshot and short stories ❤️ All characters belong to Ca... More

This Is The Christmas We Wanted
Can't Afford To Lose You
Calendar Crush { Part 1 }
Calendar Crush { Part 2 }
Calendar Crush { Part 3 }
Calendar Crush { Part 4 }
Calendar Crush { Part 5 - The End }
Will You Be My Valentine?
You Are My Home ♥️ {{ ch ~ 1 }}
You are my home ♥️ {{ Ch ~ 2 }}
You Are My Home ♥️ { The End }
Won't be alone this Valentine ( Chapter 1 )
Won't be alone this Valentine ( Chapter 2 )
Won't be alone this Valentine ( Chapter 3 )
Won't be alone this Valentine ( Chapter 5 )
Won't be alone this Valentine ( The End )
A Mission & Our Memories ♥️ ( Ch ~ 1 )
A Mission & Our Memories ♥️ ( Ch ~ 2 )
A Mission & Our Memories ♥️ ( Ch ~ 3 )
A Mission & Our Memories ♥️ { Ch ~ 4 }
A Mission & Our Memories ♥️ {{ The End }}
You Are Special ♥️

Won't be alone this Valentine ( Chapter 4 )

63 8 2
By malec_infinity_love

Next day Mags comes highschool where Alec is already waiting for him at the entrance.. Mags looks at Alec and smiles at Alec who returns the same smile.. both are jumping like a kid from inside but they are controlling themselves and showing only happy smiles.

Mags : Hey!

Alec : Hey! How are you?

Mags : I'm fine and you?

Alec : Happy!

Alec never feels shy to show his affection and happiness.. he smiles widely when Mags blushes on Alec's sentiment.

Mags : Me too!

Alec : Let's go!

Mags : Yeah!

Alec and Mags walk side by side... then and now briefly touching each other's hands but not holding them.. it is a strange and all new feeling but still an exciting and beautiful feeling.. they are developing themselves and developing whatever it is between them.

Alec asked for valentine's day and Mags said yes but nothing else... they don't know where this thing between them is going.. one thing is sure that they don't want to lose this feeling any sooner or maybe never ever.

The connection between them feels so right and strong to both.. they talk less but their eyes speak more.. They can read it but it's too soon to accept that out loud.

Alec walks with Mags but suddenly he stops and holds Mags hand and pulls him against the wall.. Mags' back hits the wall and he looks at Alec in disbelief.. Alec is looking somewhere else.. he is peeping his head to the other class.. Mags can feel Alec's hot breath on his face.. he is feeling hot suddenly.

Mags looks at Alec with adoration in his eyes.. they never have been this close ever.. everything feels so overwhelming.

Alec realizes a relaxed breath and looks down.. exactly then he notices in which condition both are.. he blushes and looks at Mags in his eyes.. both lost in their own world.. both looking at each other's eyes.. it feels like they are communicating with their eyes.

Suddenly both hear cheerleader girls' voices and Alec backs away a little.. he doesn't know what to say.. he is blushing and scratching the back of his head.

Mags gains his strength and takes a heavy breath.

Mags : Are we hiding from someone?

Alec : Yeah, from my sister!

Mags looks at Alec with sad eyes.. he doesn't want to be someone's secret.. It feels so painful and uncomfortable.

Mags : Ohhh okay!

Mags says simply.. he just wants to get over with this valentine.. he is already sure that why would a person like Alexander want to be him.. he fakes his smile and Alec frowns at Mags and then realizes what he said and how it sounded.

Alec : Magnus, I think I have said it wrongly!

Mags looks at Alec in confusion.

Mags : You don't have to explain, I understand!

Mags doesn't want to carry on this conversation which can be awkward and he gets more upset.

Alec : No Magnus please listen, I wasn't talking about hiding you from my sister!

Mags : Then?

Alec : Actually she would be over the moon but she isn't a patient person, she will ask me everything and tease the hell out of me, you don't have any idea how curious she is and I don't want to bunk my classes just because of my sister's curiosity!

Mags realizes a relaxed breath and chuckles on Alec's words.

Mags : I understand now!

Alec : You aren't upset, are you!

Mags : No, I'm not, now let's go, we are getting late for the class!

Alec : We are sitting together!

Mags : Are we?

Mags asks playfully and Alec pouts... only Mags knows how much he wants to take those pouty lips in his mouth and suck it hard.

Mags clears his throat and extends his hand.. Alec holds Mags' hand tightly and this time both walk hand in hand to their class.

Both sit together and the whole class starts to gossip about them.

Camille comes and sees that Alec and Mags are sitting together and giggling at something.

Mags looks at Camille and smiles at her for which she twists her lips.. she is burning in anger.

Alec sees that and rolls his eyes.

Mags : She's still angry!

Mags takes a breath.

Alec : She's always angry!

Alec says and Mags chuckles.. Alec definitely knows how to lighten up Mags' mood.

Mags : I think I lost a friend!

Alec : Is she ever your friend?

Mags : Ummm I think not so just forget but can we concentrate on our studies together?

Alec : Not now, I don't know about you but I can't think of anything else other than you!

Mags : Neither am I!

Alec : Then we are doomed and can't concentrate on studies!

Mags : I can't afford that!

Mags says in total horror.. studies are important to him and he wants a scholarship for University so he needs to get good grades.. Alec notices that change in Mags' behaviour instantly.. he doesn't want to scare him or make his uncomfortable.

Alec : Relax, we will catch up before finals, we will study together and help each other!

Mags : What are you doing to me Alexander? It scares me!

Alec : I'm feeling the same Magnus, I don't know anything either but I know one thing I'm not ready to get rid of this thing with you, not any soon, as long as you want the same!

Mags : Okay let's see where it takes us!

Alec : I'm already in!

Both smile at each other and Alec holds Mags' hand under the table and caresses the back of Mags' hand with his thumb.. every action of Alec giving goosebumps to Mags and Alec himself is feeling those sensations running through his heart and body.

****

Camille sees Alec and Mags together and she understands immediately that something is going on between them.. her friend Mia looks at and shakes her head.

Mia : God stop staring at them!

Camille : I asked him Mia and he refused by saying that he needs to focus on studies, where the hell is his studies now?

Mia : Babe, calm down, lots of boys are running after your ass, leave him, maybe he's gay!

Camille : Gay my foot, lots of boys running after me but he is not and I want only him!

Mia : You are a psycho!

Camille : He is running after Alec Lightwood just for his money, he isn't interested in him at all!

Mia : How do you know?

Camille : I have my source to know everything about someone and I'm sure he is with Alec Lightwood for his money because he has nothing!

Mia : Then why are you dying to be with the poor?

Camille : Because I can't bear that someone can resist a hot girl like me, he has rejected me, that's not possible!

Mia : Leave him Cami and think of someone else, you have a long list of valentine's day parties!

Camille : Either he will come with me or with none!

Mia : Oh c'mon Camille, live them peacefully and find someone else for yourself, they look cute together!

Camille : Cute my ass!

Mia says but Camille doesn't seem to understand and twists her lips.

***

After attending classes together Alec looks at Mags.. they couldn't concentrate completely but they tried their best and understood everything that teachers taught.

They share adorable stares now and then.. they smile at each other from time to time.. they hold their hands from time to time.

When it is lunch break Alec looks at Mags.

Alec : Wanna have lunch together?

Mags : Yeah sure but I bought my lunch!

Alec : Me too, mom never let us leave the house without lunch, she's a health nutritionist!

Alec says rolling his eyes and Mags chuckles.

Mags : My mom is no better and ummm.. ( scratching the back of his head ) she packed food for you too!

Alec's eyes get wider.

Alec : Does she know me?

Mags : She saw us yesterday, is it okay?

Alec : So she's approving of me, isn't she?

Mags rolls his eyes and Alec giggles to himself feeling so happy.

Mags : Sort of, now is it okay or clingy?

Alec : What if I say my mom packed one sandwich for you too!

This time Mags' eyes get wider.. their mothers have a vibe to go faster than these two idiots.. their mothers have this faith in both that they will make a good pair.

Mags : Seriously? Does she know me?

Alec : She investigated and my face answered her question!

Alec says hugging himself.. Mags smiles and takes Alec's hand in his hand.. he kisses Alec on his cheek absent minded.

Mags : Let's have lunch!

Alec is burning in sensation.. he can't believe Mags just kissed him on his cheek.. he touches his cheek with the other hand and blushes.. Mags just realizes what he just did.. he feels shy about saying anything but Alec kisses on Mags' cheek as well.

This time Mags touches his cheek and feels that embarrassing feeling.. he turns all red..it has started and both are loving this feeling.

Alec : Let's go!

Both walk to the cafeteria hand in hand.. Simon, Clary and Jace look at Alec and Mags with their mouths wide open while Izzy is smirking at her brother.

Izzy : Finally!

Clary : How?

Simon : God how did you guys get together?

Jace : Yesterday you were refusing to ask him out!

Izzy : I'm so proud of you Alec!

Alec : Thank you Iz!

Izzy : Hello Magnus, I'm Isabelle, Alec's smart and beautiful sister!

Mags and Clary giggle and Jace and Alec roll their eyes.. Simon is blushing on nothing.

Simon : She isn't wrong though!

Simon whispers and everyone raises their eyebrow at Simon who clears his throat.

Simon : So Magnus, how do you guys end up together? I heard Camille proposed to you, it's hard to get rid of that red hot girl!

Mags is bombarded with questions by Clary, Jace, Simon and Izzy.

Alec : Relax guys, you are scaring him, let him breathe, come here Mags!

Izzy : How cute!

Izzy looks at his brother and Magnus in adoration.

Mags : Mags?

Alec : Don't you like it?

Mags : No, not that way, just amused, I really like it!

Izzy : Aww that's so cute Alec, hey is it only for valentine's day or are you guys in a relationship? What is this thing between you too?

Alec : We are still figuring out Iz and no it isn't just for valentine's day and you all know that!

Mags : Do they? ( Alec nods yes ) it's the same for me too!

Izzy : So, won't be alone this Valentine?

Alec : We won't!

Mags smiles from ear to ear and everyone can notice that genuine smile on both of their faces.. Alec tells how they talked and worked on the thing between them.. it is yet to name and decide but they know one thing.. the thing between them isn't going anywhere.
.
.
{{ ♥️ 𝗧𝗕𝗖 ♥️ }}
.
.
{{ I know It's an oneshot but I can't control my shitty hands and imagination so bear with me guys.. 🙄🙄 sorry for taking too long to complete a story ☹️☹️ }}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.8K 30
All original characters belong to Cassandra Clare. This story was made for entertainment purposes only. BASED ON THE TV SHOW First book in the 'Our F...
4.1K 132 24
Hello! So most of the fanfics I've been reading on here have to do with Magnus and Alec breaking up or one of them dying etc. This one doesn't. Soooo...
198K 8.7K 36
When Alec leaves New York to go to college he has one intention: live his life as a proud gay man without any pressure from his parents. But as alway...
89.6K 2.1K 18
Just a bunch of short (maybe some long) stories about shadowhunters, cause I'm obsessed. Mostly Malec tbh. I do not own any of the characters, they b...