Immortal Soul || Mikaelson Br...

By BrainDeadGal66

To everyone in Mystic Falls, Sigyn Lothbrok was just a normal human. But what they don't know is that she is... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Act II
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 20

4.7K 156 18
By BrainDeadGal66

Sigyn, the Mikaelson's and Damon remained in Norway for a few more weeks, all of them helping the blonde woman control her blood thirst. They used blood bags, and at first Sigyn went threw them within seconds, but after some help from Elijah and Finn who had the most control, she was able to drink from them without guzzling it down.

They all went back to Mystic Falls, and Sigyn was happy to be in control again and to be home. The brother's had been very clingy during the weeks in Norway and when they got back, especially Elijah and Finn.

Those two had been glued to her sides basically everyday. Sigyn didn't have a problem with it, but she was confused as to why they were acting so clingy and protective. Klaus and Kol were clingy and protective, but no where near as bad as their older brothers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sigyn had woken up around midday, and she was starving. She made her way downstairs determined to make herself some food.

Grabbing a bunch of ingredients, Sigyn started to make a concoction of sorts. As she was cooking, a pair of arms wrapped themselves around her waist and their chin rested on her shoulder.

"What are you making, darling?" Asked Kol, who starting nosing at her neck.

"I have no idea. I'm just throwing shit together, and hoping for the best" She shrugged with a smile, as she leant against his body.

"Well whatever it is, it smells amazing" Kol hummed, placing small kisses along her neck. Sigyn felt her breathe hitch slightly, and stopped what she was going as she closed her eyes at the feeling of his lips on her skin.

"Although, you smell absolutely delectable my darling" He growled lowly, nipping at her neck with his blunt teeth.

Sigyn sighed in content, resting her head on his shoulder and reached out to weave her fingers through his hair. The woman could feels herself being lost in the moment, until said moment was ruined by none other than Rebekah Mikaelson.

"Please refrain from fornicating in the kitchen, this is where we cook" The blonde rolled her eyes, going to the fridge to grab a blood bag.

"It's where Finn and Siggy cooks. The rest of us don't know how to cook for shit, especially you Bekah" Kol snickered, gaining a sneer from his sister and a giggle from his mate. Giving Sigyn one last kiss on the neck, before grabbing a blood bag and went to sit at the dining table.

"Good afternoon, Elskan" Elijah, who had just walked into the kitchen, said as he walked over to place a kiss on his mates cheek and wrapped his arms around her.

"We're here too you know?" Rebekah scoffed, taking a sip of her blood.

"I'm aware of that, Rebekah. I just chose to ignore you" The noble man shrugged nonchalantly. Kol, who nearly choked on his drink, let out a loud laugh.

"What is this, pick on Rebekah day" She exclaimed, just as Finn walked in.

"Isn't that an everyday activity?" Finn stated, walking to stand on the other side of Sigyn also placing a kiss on her cheek. Sigyn had finished making her food, turned to sit at the table and dug in.

"I will never understand why you eat human food" The blonde Mikaelson said, looking from the bowl of strange food to the woman.

"Just because I'm a vampire, Bekah, doesn't mean i can't still enjoy food. Plus, i like to think I'm making up for the tasteless food i had to eat as a human. I'm sure you can all agree with me on that" She laughed, making the others laugh with her.

"Have you had any blood, angel?" Finn asked, looking back at her front he fridge.

"No, i was too focused on getting food" She answered, shoving another mouthful of food into her mouth. The eldest Mikaelson smiled at his mate fondly, before pouring blood into a glass and handed it to the blonde.

"Where's Nik?" She asked, after taking a much needed gulp of blood.

"We're not sure. He was gone early this morning" Elijah answered, even though he did in fact know where his brother was, but thankfully Sigyn was too busy eating to notice his lie.

Klaus nearly had a fit when he found out he was the last one to take his mate on a date, so he had been spending a few days preparing for their date.

Once Sigyn was done eating, Elijah had taken her empty bowl and glass. Kol, who had been sitting by her side, stood up and gently lead her into the living room.

"What are you doing, Kol?" She giggled, as the man laid on the couch and brought her right on top of him.

"We are having some cuddle time" Was all he said, before wrapping his arms around her body.

Sigyn placed her head in the crook of his neck, nosing at the skin and breathing in his scent. Even though she woke up not too long ago, the feeling of Kol's fingers running through her hair was making her sleepy.

"You can rest, darling. I'll be right her when you wake up" He spoke softly, and that was all it took for the woman to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later, Sigyn woke up to find herself still laying on top of her mate. Groaning slightly, the woman stretched and snuggled further into her mate.

"Did you sleep well, darling?" Kol asked, placing a kiss on her forehead. Sigyn hummed with a smile on her face, and tightened her hold on Kol.

Kol wasn't the only one who noticed how different Sigyn has been lately. She had been eating a lot more, she was always sleep which is unusual for vampires and her emotions were all over the place. They just hoped that whatever was wrong with her, that it was nothing serious.

"I sure did. You're very comfy" She hummed, nosing at his neck as Kol chuckled in amusement.

"You're adorable when you're sleepy" He smiled, combing his fingers through her blonde hair. Their moment was soon interrupted when Klaus made his presence known.

"I hope you're not too tired for me to take you out today, love" He said, crouching down to face his mate. She raised her head slightly, looking at through squinted eyes.

"Where would you be taking me?" She asked.

"Now that is a surprise. You don't need to get changed, what your wearing is fine" The hybrid stood from his spot, and outstretched his hand for Sigyn to take. When she tried to move away from Kol, said vampire only tightened his arms around her.

"Kol" Sigyn whined, trying to wiggle out of his grasp.

"Fiiiine. Leave me then, see if i care" Kol pouted, turning his head away dramatically. Sigyn laughed at him, and placed a kiss on his pouty lips.

"We can cuddle another time" She suggested, making his pout vanish and was replaced with a dopey grin.

"You got yourself a deal, darling" He pecked her on the lips, before she walked off hand in hand with Klaus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Klaus had decided to blindfold Sigyn, and lead her through the woods.

"You're not going to kill me are you?" She joked, yelping slightly when she tripped over a root but was quickly held up by her mate.

"Well, there goes my plans" Klaus scoffed, but Sigyn could hear the amusement in his voice. The two continued walking further into the woods, until the hybrid stopped walking making Sigyn stop also.

"You ready, my love?" He whispered in her ear, causing a shiver to go down her spine.

"Sure am" She grinned. Soon, the blindfold was taken off and Sigyn was welcomed with the sight of a waterfall. Near the water, there was a picnic and two easels with canvases on them. Turning to Klaus, she leapt at him wrapping her arms around him in a big hug.

"It's beautiful, Nik" She grinned, pulling away and ran towards the picnic. Klaus watched his mate with a fond and loving smile, before following after her.

"I'm glad you like it, love. What do you want to start with first?" He asked.

"Actually, before we start, can i ask you something? And you can say no if you want" Sigyn said, feeling a bit nervous to ask him what was on her mind.

"You can ask me anything, love" Klaus smiled encouragingly.

"Can I---can i see your wolf form?" She asked, earning a look of surprise from her hybrid mate.

"You really want to see it?" He breathed out. Sigyn smiled warmly, and cupped his face.

"Nik, I love you. And i want to see all of you" She said, pecking his lips. The hybrid couldn't stop the massive grin that appeared on his face, his dimples becoming more prominent. Nodding his head, he started taking his clothes off.

"This is good too" Sigyn smirked, looking his body up and down. Klaus sent a wink her way, as he got rid of the rest of his clothing.

Soon the bones in his body began to break, Sigyn watching on his fascination and awe. She let out a gasp when there was a beautiful midnight black wolf now standing before her.

Sigyn crouched down to his level, gold eyes meeting blue. The wolf moved forward, whining slightly as his large head lowered.

"I've seen many things in my twelve hundred years, but nothing as beautiful as this" Sigyn gently ran her fingers through his black fur, her eyes watering slightly in awe. The wolf whined, giving her face a lick and rested his head on her lap.

"You are so beautiful, Nik, i need you to know that. Both in human and wolf form. I can't even begin to fathom how much i love and adore you, Lítill Úlfur" She spoke softly, pulling the wolf up to wrap her arms around his neck and hugged him. When Sigyn pulled away they rested their heads together.

"How about we do some painting, hmm?" She whispered, smiling when she saw the wolf's eyes brightened. Sigyn left Klaus to change back, and get changed while she et up her paints and brushes.

"Thank you" She heard Klaus say, making her look over to see him back in his clothes.

"For what, sweetheart?" She hummed.

"For accepting both sides of me. I've never heard anyone describe me as beautiful before" Sigyn placed down her brush, walked over to her mate and pulled him into a heated kiss.

"Well you better get used to it, Lítill Úlfur. I will love you for all eternity, and that's promise" Kissing one more time, the two went to their canvases and started painting. The two basked in the sounds of nature around them, along with the sound of their brushed going against the canvases.

A few hours later, Sigyn had finished her painting and she looked over to see if Klaus was finished. A smile made it's way onto her face, when she noticed the look of concentration of his face. His brows furrowed, and his lip caught between his teeth.

"You should take a picture, love?" His voice broke her from her daze, and she let out a scoff but walked over to him.

The woman wrapped her arms around his waist from behind, and rested her chin on his shoulder. On his canvas was a painting of herself, but what surprised her was that it was a painting of her from eleven hundred years ago.

"I know you've done only a few self portraits, but after seeing you in your past life i couldn't help myself. You looked like a Valkyrie, love. Strong, fierce and beautiful" Sigyn smiled warmly, her eyes stinging slightly but not out of sadness.

"It's beautiful, Nik. I love it" She grinned, turning his head to place a tender kiss to his lips. When they pulled away, the hybrid's eyes seemed to be brighter and a soft smile was present on his face.

"May i see what you painted, or is it a secret?" Klaus wondered, slowly walking over to her canvas but before he could get closer, Sigyn used her speed and stood in front of the painting.

"I don't know if i should show you? Are you worthy enough to see my painting?" She said, looking at him threw squinted eyes and her arms crossed. The hybrid looked at her with mock offence, placing a hand over his heart.

"Worthy? Of course I'm worthy, little love" He playfully glared at her, grasping the woman's hips and pulling her closer to him. Sigyn bit her lip, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Cocky much, Mr Mikaelson?" She smirked.

"Ah, you know me so well" He grinned, leaning forward to capture his mate into a kiss. The couple held onto each other tightly, their lips fitting together like a puzzle.

"Keep your eyes closed" Sigyn whispered after they pulled away. The man did as he was told, and let Sigyn pull him in the direction of the canvas.

"Okay, open" When Klaus opened his eyes, he was in shock.

There before him was a painting of his wolf self. He was amazed at how detailed the fur was, and the golden eyes stood out perfectly. The hybrid has only shifted twice, but he has never seen his wolf form.

"Your wolf is honestly beautiful, and i couldn't help myself" She smiled, using the same words he did earlier.

"Love this is----wow--i have no words" He stammered, not being able to take his eyes off of the painting.

"You don't need to say anything, my love"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After another few hours out near the waterfall, the two came back to the house.

Sigyn decided to go for a shower to get all the paint off of her. When she was finished, the woman walked into her room wrapped in a towel to which she dropped onto the floor. Putting on a pair of pants, as she was about to put a shirt on, something caught her attention in the full length mirror.

Stepping closer, Sigyn frowned at what she was looking at. Her usual flat stomach had a noticeable bump. Well it was only noticeable because of her enhanced sight. Deciding not to think much of it, the woman put a shirt on and got into bed falling asleep instantly.

Sigyn's painting of Klaus' wolf form:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 5.3K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
514K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
187K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
456K 13.7K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...