How Love Happened

By AfroArmyGirl

TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | 🔲 Taekook ff | ✔️ Non-Fiction Date Started: 12.27.2022 Date Finished:... More

i | intro
ii | Taekook Playlist
iii | Content Credit
1 | ANTIs
2 | Media
3 | Types of Relationships
4 | Romantic Relationships
5 | Fan Service
6 | Chemistry
7 | V Outing Them
8 | Mutual Support
9 | Mutual Attention
10 | Work Life
11 | The Fake Date
12 | Fights
13 | Jealousy
14 | Possessiveness
15 | Taboo Behavior?
16 | Special Treatment
17 | Intimacy
18 | Love Languages
19 | Sexual Awakening
20 | Sexual Tension
21 | Best Friend?
22 | 2020 and the USA
23 | JK Initiating Now
24 | Being Obvious
25 | They Know
26 | Weverse and IG Live
27 | Declaration
28 | Off Camera
29 | Safe Place
30 | Married?
31 | No Chaperones!
31 | Never Not VLive
32 | Dream Movie Premiere
33 | Flirting
34 | Eyes Tell All
35 | Airport Behavior
36 | Thats Suspicious!
37 | Possesive Eyes Tell All
38 | PeriodT.

32 | No Space

56 1 0
By AfroArmyGirl

When I was a brand new ARMY, I was so shocked to google "no space couple" and the search engine was populated with tons of Taekook photos, edits, and videos.

Watching them be so close to each other on and off camera was heartwarming. Taehyung and Jungkook seem to have a magnetism that defies worldly norms.

They sit side by side when there are in a space with more comfortable places to sit. When doing activities, they don't seem to be able to function without practically sitting on top of one another. Seems like their feet and legs have to be touching if not anything else.

For example, in the following video, the members seem to be doing writing or drawing projects together. Looking at all the members, they are just sitting around the room with enough space to themselves to do their activity. Then when the camera rolls around to Taekook, what do we see? Jungkook's knee is overlapping Taehyung's. It's so subtle and so cute.

In the next video, not only does Taekook act domestic, like husbands. But they can't seem to keep from touching (Tae can't seem to not touch Kook). He has his arm draped around him and if you look under the table, his left leg is on top of Kook's leg. They are about to need to go get a room!

Even in public, this couple loves to be hands on and even while standing, they want no space between them. In the next video, BTS were in America. The members were doing an interview and allowing photos to be taken. Everyone was behaving except the two youngest of the group. Jungkook was holding on to Taehyung. He acted like V would leave him if he let go-I mean he was holding on to the boy's arm for dear life. And when they finally took the photo, Tae was so close to JK.

The magnetism can not be denied. And ANTIs say they are just friends. Please! No doubt, friends do touch and sit next to each other. But they don't do it to prove a point. They do it because they are friends. But, why would a friend always go out of their way to touch the other person, closing the space between them?

Here is cumulative video posted by one of my favorite Taekook accounts. Enjoy!

Repeat after me, "Space, who?"

Next | Flirting

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530K 23.2K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...
712K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
189K 10.6K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...
198K 10.7K 18
Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook had been in a relationship for 4 years. At that time, they were inseparable. They were heads over heels for each other...