Miracle/stray kids ff

By btsarmyforeverforlif

"I will bring them back no matter what it's take" "I'm sorry I'm so-rry I don't want to leave you yn" "Don't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter:15
chapter: 16
chapter: 17
chapter: 18
chapter: 19
chapter: 20
chapter: 21
chapter: 22
chapter: 23
chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33 (Final)

Chapter: 12

117 8 5
By btsarmyforeverforlif

I come out of the water after satisfying myself, as much as I could, and pick the clothes Minho gives me.

It was a black turtleneck top, with a black kilt skirt. The skirt has some white lines on it to make it look stylish. Not a bad choice, in girl clothes!

I walk back to them once I wear my clothes. "Thank God! You take forever!"
Han whine. "I don't!" I yell at him.

"You did." Lee know spoke in between.
"Anyways, so are you guys ready for the next step?" He asked.

"Yes we are." Han answered Minho before I could. "Okey so let me explain, with my magic I will send you both in different worlds. As I told you before there are four world.

So Yn will go to two worlds and Han will go to other two worlds. There you will find one thing which you have to bring with yourself."

"But how can we find the thing and how will we know it's that thing?" I ask in confusion, for him to make it clear.

"In that world you have to find your friends. Remember I told you that your friend will be the same but their position and personality will be change?" We nod at his words.

"So be careful in finding them because they can be dangerous. After that, you have to get their most precious thing, who you saw first among your friends. And their "precious thing" will be the thing you will be looking for.

And remember your version in that world will be removed for sometime, so you wouldn't have a problem. But I'm not sure that if they know your version and will they remember the memories that they create with your version, or not."

"Wow~ how can you remember all of this?" We look at him in amusement and impression.

"I Have to, so do you understand?" He asked us. "Yes sir!" Me and Han shout with hands on our back acting like a soldier.

"Are you both sure you are not lost siblings?" We laughed, at Minho words.
"Everyone say that." I add.

"Okey! We are ready to go!" Han shout. Before I can say anything I feel two different hands on my both shoulder, which belong to non other then Han and lee know.

"Remember. Don't. Get. Hurt." Both of their voices reach my ear at the same time. I glup hard, when they both glares at me.

Why I feel like their eyes is shining like a red sun?

"O-okey mama Lee know and dada Han." They seriously are acting like my parents.

"Who'd you call mom!"  Minho yell this, while Han shout. "Then you should listen to your dad!"
I laughed at their different reaction before facing Minho to ask.

"So Minho? Should we go?" He nod, and face Han first. Who give him a confused reaction.

"Be ready, your first." Lee know place his left hand on the air beside his waist, while his fingers face upwards. His other hand draw a circle in air, and in no time a big hold appear behind Han.

"Good luck bro." Lee know spoked before he gently push Han on the hole.

oOpS, I'm scared.

"Now your turn." Lee know spoke ignore Han's yelling. He did the same thing, like drawing the circle in the air and the hole appear behind me.

He approach me, first, but before he can push me I hold his arm, with the nervousness rising in me."I'm, scared."

He show me his smile, but I don't return it, not to be rude, but I was already a little too scared to show my teeth. "Don't be scared, you can do it, and remember, I will be waiting for you."

I watch him as he come towards me, and bent down a little, to place his lips on my cheek. Astounding me at his sudden behavior.

I can feel the deep blood rush coming to my cheeks. I don't push him away, nor feel uncomfortable, no he never made me feel any of the bad emotion, but the blush he was creating on my cheeks was too much.

His lips stay still on my cheek, for more then some seconds before he slowly pull away.

"Go, I will be waiting for you." I gasp when he push me into the hole. I look up at him from the hole, till he disappear.

I can feel myself felling deep downward. My hair was touching my face, from the force of air coming. My arms was laying on the air along with my feet, and before I know it my eyes get close on their own.

~Han pov~

A room, the first thing I saw, when I open my eyes. I sit straight with a frown to look around, but the sound of door opening beat me first.

Wait That's bang Chan? What he is doing her- oh yeah. I'm in the other world.

"Oh you are awake?" He spoke coming inside.

"Yeh, but what I'm doing here?" I ask because I was kinda confused, at my presences here.

"Well as I was going to work I saw you on the ground laying unconscious.
I bring you to my house and call the doctor. He say you just pass out due to stress."

Stress and me? Hahaha, what a joke.
But how? Yeah maybe Lee know's magic?

"Yeah, Lately I'm facing some problems. By the way thanks for saving me." I bow towards him to showy respect, but that's kinda weird.

"You are welcome. I think you should rest in my house, the doctor advice to make you rest. So you are not going anywhere." I shook my head and try to refused.

"No it's alright Chan.." He frown at me. "Wait how did you know my name?" I gulp my saliva.

Oh f**k..

I look around the room quickly, trying to find something so I can make an excuse.

And to my luck, I saw the wall on the left side of mine has beautifully written words 'bang Chan'.

"There," I point at the wall. "I thought it's your name." I explained.

Wow Han, you are genius!

"Oh I see." He laugh, and I awkwardly join him. "But please stay here. I don't want you to faint again."

Of course I would agree, all my work is with him! "Thank you Chan."

I was just acting of not staying here a while ago, because it will look suspicious you know.

"You must be hungry right? Come downstairs. My friends are here as well."

______________

I come downstairs after doing my business in bathroom, to see bang Chan sitting on the dining table with 7 more people.

I oh so know who they are.

"Here you are! Come and sit with us."
I nood at chan, and watch as all the head turn toward me. I bow towards them, keeping in mind that I should show respect as they are not, my friends, kind of?

"Hello brotha!" Felix greet me in his Australian accent, which I replied with a simple hello.

I sit down beside Seungmin and-wait Lee know is present here as well? And is sitting beside me?

"So you are Han? Your handsome bro."
He is not our guardian Minho, is he?

"Thank you, sir?" I pretending to not know his name, so I can look like a real stray child.

"Lee Minho. I'm lee Minho." He Introduced, tho I already know, you know?

"Nice to meet you Minho."

That's so awkward?

"I'm Felix." He spoke "I'm Hyunjin."
"I'm Changbin bro!"

"I'm jeongin nice to meet you."

"I'm seungmin."

"And I'm Yn."

Yn? I turn around immediately when I heard that voice, not expecting her to be here.

But she is, walking towards the dinning table we are sitting on.

"When did you come?" Chan hyung ask her. "Just now." Yn replied with a smile and sit beside Felix.

"Hi baby." I nearly choke on the air, when Felix peck her lips, but stop myself, with placing my hand on my mouth and looking away immediately.

I mean-wow?

But one thing, I noticed was Minho's face. The was he fist his palm that was visible for me, and the way his expression change.

What does that mean?

"Are you a couple?" I ask out of curiosity even if it was crystal clear, to say.

"Yeah we are, infact we are together for almost an year." Okey, Only if our Felix know that other Felix is dating his love.

How weird it sound?

"So what you do for living?" I turn towards Hyunjin when he ask that, and shook my head.

"Well nothing, I'm a student." I explained. "No wonder you look so young." Jeongin spoked.

Bit*h I'm older then you.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I look at Yn, and mentally laughed.

Look who is asking?

"No I don't." I smiled awkwardly. "So you must not have any experience with girls." She ask again.

No well, your that question remind me of you.

"Well not exactly, I have a friend, a female friend. She is really beautiful but dump, and stubborn." I cluck at the memories of my dump, yet cute pud.

"What if I told her that?" Minho whisper to me, making me look at him with wide eyes.

Wait what!?

"W-what?" I whisper back, trying not to shout. "Stupid, I'm Lee know." He whispered. "What are you doing here?"
I

whisper-asked him.

"I never say, I cannot watch you." He smirk. "Whoa." I spoke in disbelief.
"

What are you talking about?" Changbin ask us both.

"Nothing just random talking." Minho replied.
"So what you guys do?" I ask, now them to answer.

"We are businessman." Felix replied.

"Not just businessman but the most successful businessman in the whole Asia." The proud face of her, when she complimented them, whoa.

You never compliment me like that-

_________________

"So you find it?" Lee know asked me once we were alone in the kitchen. "Not yet and I don't know how to?"
I

answer drinking the water, I fill the glass with.

"Maybe robbery?" Lee know suggest.

"Yeah sure because robbery is smooth like butter yeh?" I rolled my eyes, at him.

"Well you don't have any other options."
Lee know spoke as a matter of fact. "Yeah, your right, but how can I know what his precious thing is?"

"That's your work." Saying that he walk out of the kitchen to enjoy the others company.

"Wow, the best advice I can ever have."

"I forget to tell you something!" I scream, when he suddenly appear Infront of me, when he just walk out of the kitchen.

"Don't! Do that again, and what!?" I shout holding my chest.

"Well I forget to tell you that as soon as you touch the thing you will disappear, from here." He explained.

"So I don't have to rob? I just have to touch it." I tell myself, to make it sit inside my head.

_______________

I come to Chan hyung room, to just lay down for a moment, and take a rest.

First I enter the bathroom to take a bath, as I feel like it. Luckily he already give me some of his clothes to wear.

He is even sweet in this world, but how can he trust a stranger? Whatever, he is helping me anyways.

But he should not let stranger stay in his house. What if, they are some bad people?

I come out of the bathroom, to see Chan hyung, already present.

He turn toward me when he scenes my presence, and throw a smile. "You take a while in taking a bath."

"Sorry, I was just dirty, but you should not let stranger get into your house." I said the thing that was on my head for a while.

I frown when I saw him look at something on the table, as he speak. "Why? Are you going to rob my house?"

Is my face like a thief or what?

"No no I was just-" I try to explain. "Don't worry I was just kidding." He cut he off, facing me just for a moment, before looking back at the thing.

"You look like someone who I can trust so I let you in." I stand beside him to see what he was staring at, for so long.

"Wow, it's beautiful." I said once I look at the beautiful blue pan.

"You think? Actually it's really precious to me." He spoke.

Finally found it!

"Really? Why? I-i mean if you want to tell me." He creak a smile before saying.

"Umm someone give it to me, someone special." I nod. "I see, where is the person?" I ask out of curiosity, but regret immediately.

"Death." I blink my eyes not knowing what to say. "Oh I'm sorry-"

"No don't be. It's not your fault. I was really close to the person, but they left me." He smile sadly.

I just look down not knowing what to say, after asking the foolish thing.

I'm feeling really guilty knowing I will take his precious thing away from him.

"Anyways now rest okey? I will go now."
I nod and show a little smile.

After he left, I look at the thing not sure if I should touch it or not. The guilt inside me was rising.

I turn to look behind my shoulder when a hand touch my shoulder.

"Why not picking it up?" Minho ask me, in return I shook my head and sigh.

"I feel guilty. It's really precious to him." I said. "But it needed to be done." I look down and ask him once again. "Will he ever get it back?"

"He will, once you are done with it." That's give me some relief.

"At least he will get it back." I sigh before nodding at the air. "I'm ready."

With that I pick it up and witness how everything disappeared, suddenly.

"I will meet you later." The last thing I hear from Lee know before I faint.

~End of chapter~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 75 10
"I'm Seungmin! Jeongin's best friend!" "But... you're dead." #8 in Chanjin (10-10-22) #9 in Seungin (1-26-23)
23.8K 1.4K 53
"You will come back, right?" "Yes, Soobin-ah." "Why can't you stay, hyung?"
283K 10K 50
cause i'm not sure if i've seen you before you looked familiar when i saw you we go together like the gum on my shoe ⚠️TW⚠️ smut sh suicidal thoug...
8.1K 216 49
[COMPLETED] "look, we live the same world but we're so different so stop trying to get me to like you" 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙣 �...