Homecoming

By Moonfairy28

The Agnihotri family. A very rich and influential family in the city. Jaiveer Agnihotri, the head of the fami... More

1πŸ’œ
2πŸ’œ
3πŸ’œ
4πŸ’œ
5πŸ’œ
6πŸ’œ
7πŸ’œ
Aesthetic πŸ’œπŸ’œ
8πŸ’œ
9πŸ’œ
10πŸ’œ
11πŸ’œ
12πŸ’œ
13πŸ’œ
14πŸ’œ
15πŸ’œ
16πŸ’œ
17πŸ’œ
18πŸ’œ
19πŸ’œ
21πŸ’œ
22πŸ’œ
23πŸ’œ
24πŸ’œ
25πŸ’œ
26πŸ’œ
27πŸ’œ
28πŸ’œ
EpilogueπŸ’œ
BonusπŸ’œ
Abhimanyu Story

20πŸ’œ

16.6K 925 55
By Moonfairy28

Enjoy reading...

**********************************

After having their dinner, Priya comes to Arjun and Ashika's room to check if Ashika needed anything.

She smiles looking at Ashika who is talking with baby making him let out a small baby noise. Aaruhi is sleeping beside her.

Ashika turns her head feeling someone's presence in the room.

"Ma...why are you standing there? Please come inside," she said, sitting straight resting her back against the head rest.

"Just come to check on you, ...where is Arjun?" She asked not finding him in the room.

"He is with Dad..." she told her.

"I hope you are comfortable here.."

"of course Ma,...If I didn't feel comfortable in my home then where will find comfort," Ashika said placing her hand on hers making Priya smile at her kind nature.

She kisses her forehead lovingly and says, "God bless you, beta. Thank you for coming into life," and softly caresses her hair.

They turn their head hearing a soft noise from inside the crib where the baby is lying.

Priya chuckled before looking at him, who is throwing his arms and legs in the air.
"This naughty boy is still awake, huh! Don't want to sleep, huh?" she sweetly said to him making him look at her with his big doe eyes.

"did you feed him?" Priya asked her while playing with baby.

"Actually, I was waiting for Arjun to help me. It is very difficult to hold him with only one hand," Ashika said looking at them with a smile on her face.

"Let me help you..." saying Priya helps her feeding him.

Priya is gently patting and rubbing his back to make him burp.

"I was thinking of organizing a naming ceremony for him this Sunday after 3 days. What do you think?" Priya asks her while placing the baby in his crib after he burp.

"As you wish, Ma. You don't have to ask me they are your grandchildren," Ashika answered, making her happy.

"Okay then, I will talk with our family priest tomorrow. You rest, I am sending Arjun," saying that she last time kiss her forehead and wish her good night. After doing the same with Aaruhi and the baby she went out of the room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Arjun entered the room and frown not finding Ashika in the room.

"Ashi,..." he calls out softly not wanting to disturb his babies sleep.

"In the closet, Arjun!" he heard her low shout coming from the closet.

"What are you doing?" he asks looking at the clothes mess on the floor.

She gave him sheepish look saying, "I was searching for my night pajamas,"

"You could have told me, Ashi!" she again give him sheepish smile as he look at her with narrow eyes.
He shakes his head at her seeing her smiling like a kid.

After searching for few minutes he finally found her night clothes.

After helping her in changing her clothes he makes her sit on the stool inside the closet before going inside the washroom.

He came back after a minute with a wet towel in his hand. Ashika smile at him as he started wiping her face, neck, and chest gently with the wet towel.

"Why are you looking at me like this?" he asks slowly looking into her eyes.

"Just admiring my husband," Arjun smile at her answer and putting the towel aside he sat on the floor near her feet.

Planting a small kiss on her ankle, he hold her palm in his and kiss inside her palm making her giggle, feeling ticklish on her palm.

"Thank you so much, Ashi. For coming into my life, for giving me these little sweethearts, for blessing me with your unconditional love and care, for everything that made me who I am today. I love you, meri Jaan," tears formed in her eyes hearing his heartwarming words but her lips curved into a beautiful and affectionate smile.

She move their join palms toward her lips before placing few small kisses on his knuckles.
"I love you more...more than myself. Thanks to you for making me your family, for giving me this beautiful family," saying she kisses his hand again.

He smile at her before standing up from his place and kissing crown he said,
"Come, we should get some rest it's already very late. You shouldn't stay awake for too long..." she roll her eyes at him as they walked toward their room from the closet.

He made her lie down on the bed comfortably before covering her with a duvet.
"Sleep now. Good night..." he softly peck her lips as she close her eyes. She smiled with her eyes close.

He also lay down on the other side of the bed with Aaruhi in the middle of them. Pulling Aaruhi toward him, Arjun cuddled with her by wrapping his arms around his baby girl. Also hold her to himself because in her sleeping she moves her arms and legs too much, which might accidentally hit Ashika. So he pulled her toward himself.

Kissing Aaruhi's forehead and her chubby cheeks, he also dozes off into a peaceful sleep after so many days.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the living room, everyone is enjoying their morning tea except Jaiveer who is busy admiring his grandson in his hand. His face has a constant smile as he keenly observes his little actions.
Ashika and Arjun smile at them whereas Priya shakes her head at her husband as he is not letting anyone hold the baby since he comes down.

"Dadu is my bhayyu!" Aaruhi said proudly while munching a cookie.

"Oh! That's why he is so cute just like my Aaru," Jaiveer said making her giggle as she nod her head.

"But he doesn't have teeth like me..." saying she started laughing looking at her brother who is busy in his own world.

Hearing her everyone chuckle at her innocence while Ashika roll her eyes at her daughter who already started making fun of his baby brother. Her poor son.

"Ashika, Arjun tomorrow we are having a naming ceremony for our little prince as you both know. So I decided to perform a small pooja for the peace and happiness of our family as well," Priya informed them making Ashika and Arjun smile.

"It's a good thought, Ma," Ashika said happily.

"Anushka make sure to inform Viraj about tomorrow's events, okay?" Anushka nodded at her.

"What is tomorrow, Dadi?" Aaruhi asked curiously seeing everyone so happy and smiling.

"Tomorrow we will give a name to our little prince that is to your bhayyu," Priya told her and little pinch her nose earning a cute giggle from her.

"Isn't his name is Bhayyu already," She again asked with a cute frown. Priya laughed a little before pulling her into her lap.

"You call him bhayyu out of love, Bachcha. And he will call you didi. Like your name is Aaruhi, we will also give him a beautiful name," Priya softly said making her grin widely.

"Then we will name him Pooh from 'Winnie and the Pooh'. It is my favorite cartoon. How is it??" Anushka burst into laughter upon hearing the name. While Jaiveer and Arjun chuckle at her cuteness. And Ashika now started feeling bad for her baby boy and she can clearly see the future of her son who is going to be bullied by his naughty sister.

"No baby, we will give him another name after pandit ji performs the pooja tomorrow, ok?" Priya told her, hiding her smile at her cute and funny acts.

"Ooh.." Aaruhi muttered before smiling at her.

"Mama I will wear a new frock tomorrow," Ashika smile at her and nodded.

Priya went away from there after making Aaruhi sit in her place. Aaruhi hug her father and laugh when he kissed her nose lightly before hiding her in his arms.

Jaiveer is busy rocking the baby who is looking sleepy and can sleep anytime.

Ashika looked at Priya in confusion as she come back and sit beside her.

She put boxes on the table that she was holding. Now everyone's attention is on them.

Jaiveer smiled at her and nodded at her.

"Ashika, these are our ancestral jewelry. Now all these belong to you, beta," Priya said placing three boxes on Ashika's lap.

"But Ma-," Ashika open her but stop as priya cut her in the middle.

"Don't deny Ashi. You are now the rightful owner of them," Priya said placing her hand on her head as a blessing. Ashika look at Arjun and nodded when Arjun blink at her.

"These are the jewelry I choose for my daughter-in-law," Priya happily told her as she show her a beautiful diamond necklace set and bangles.

"They are so beautiful, Ma," Ashika whispered as she admire beautiful shining pieces of jewelry.

"I also buy the same set for Anu," Anushka smile at her mother.

"Keep them with you dear," Saying she place them above the other boxes.

Ashika gives her a teary smile. Priya hugs her crybaby Bahu and rubs her back softly.
"Don't cry bachcha. You deserve all this. And after all, you will have the responsibility of this house and family after me. Will you my child?" Ashika sniff a little and nodded at her. Priya smiled at her innocent and cute daughter-in-law and kiss her forehead lovingly.

"Aaru baby, come here," Aaruhi jumped from Arjun's lap and quickly run toward her.

Priya made her sit on her lap before opening a long red velvet box revealing beautiful anklets.

"These are for my and Dadu's Ladli. You like it," Aaruhi hold the anklets in her hand and shake them a little creating a sweet sound.

"Woah!! I love it, Dadi. See it also make a sound. Mama!!" Ashika chuckle at her amusing expression.

"Now let me make you wear them. Show me your little pretty feet," Aaruhi sit side way on her lap and forward her little feet.

Priya kisses her feet after making her wear the anklets. Aaruhi stands on the floor and jump a little to create sound from her anklets. She giggles heartily doing the same again and again.

Everyone smiles widely seeing her running and jumping around the living room filling the room with the melodious chime of her anklets.

"Ashika, this is for our baby boy from his grandparent. Keep this with you," Priya hand her another long velvet box which has a beautiful chain with Mahadev Trisul.

"Ma, give him this by your own hands tomorrow as your blessing," Ashika politely place the box on her palm back.

"Yes Ma, Ashika is right," Arjun said supporting his wife.

"Please Ma," Ashika said giving her irresistible puppy eyes.

"Ok," Priya said happily making  Ashika hug her from the side.

"Come let's have our breakfast..come on," Priya shouts as she is going up to Arjun and Ashika's room to put the boxes in their room.

Anushka runs toward the dining table to check the breakfast.
Jaiveer stand up with the sleeping baby and walked to the dining room after putting him in the cradle placed between the dining and living rooms. So they can keep their eyes on him while having breakfast.

Arjun help Ashika while Aaruhi is walking beside them looking at her little feet with a beautiful smile. Still admiring her anklet-clad feet.

"Mama, I won't remove them," Aaruhi told her mama referring to her anklets.

"As my baby wish," Ashika said before taking a chair beside Arjun.

"Thank you, Mama. I love you sooo much," Ashika giggle as Aaru kiss her cheek few times.

Arjun made her sit on his lap and pout at her showing a fake sad face.

"I love you too my beautiful papa," Aaruhi said and kiss his cheek.

"Beautiful?!" Arjun gasped at her making her giggle at his funny offended face. Everyone chuckle.

"Yeaa!! My beautiful pretty papaaaa!!"  she quickly slides from his lap and runs to her Dadu while laughing at her papa.

Arjun also chuckles with everyone including Priya who also joins them at the dining table.

**************************

Thank you for reading.

Wish you all love it.

Don't forget to VOTE &COMMENT.

I was sick that's why I couldn't  update for last few days. But now I am well and back to writing so you all will get regular updates like before🤗😁.

Dear Readers, suggest some boys' names for Arjun and Ashika's baby boy.

Precap- naming ceremony🥳🥳🥳.

Stay tuned

Bye bye
Take care 🥰
See you all soon 💜💜

Lots of love💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 498 28
A parallel to "Way Back Home". Arjun Singh. A broken boy turned villain, and trapped in his own web. Sunaina Mehra. An equally broken girl, who spits...
3.5M 134K 73
WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16YEARS OLD SO MAY BE CRINGEY AND TOXIC, YET TO BE EDITED... Rich family. People would think she had it all, but did she actually...
24.2K 2K 14
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...
1M 46K 32
Ever heard of a criminal family which is highly respected along with being wealthy?.........Well that's what Agnihotri family is. All men of the fami...