Malec oneshot

By malec_infinity_love

Malec lovestory in unique way Lots of bunch of Malec oneshot and short stories ❤️ All characters belong to Ca... More

This Is The Christmas We Wanted
Can't Afford To Lose You
Calendar Crush { Part 1 }
Calendar Crush { Part 2 }
Calendar Crush { Part 3 }
Calendar Crush { Part 4 }
Calendar Crush { Part 5 - The End }
Will You Be My Valentine?
You Are My Home ♥️ {{ ch ~ 1 }}
You are my home ♥️ {{ Ch ~ 2 }}
You Are My Home ♥️ { The End }
Won't be alone this Valentine ( Chapter 1 )
Won't be alone this Valentine ( Chapter 3 )
Won't be alone this Valentine ( Chapter 4 )
Won't be alone this Valentine ( Chapter 5 )
Won't be alone this Valentine ( The End )
A Mission & Our Memories ♥️ ( Ch ~ 1 )
A Mission & Our Memories ♥️ ( Ch ~ 2 )
A Mission & Our Memories ♥️ ( Ch ~ 3 )
A Mission & Our Memories ♥️ { Ch ~ 4 }
A Mission & Our Memories ♥️ {{ The End }}
You Are Special ♥️

Won't be alone this Valentine ( Chapter 2 )

61 10 0
By malec_infinity_love

Magnus Bane... life always have been difficult for Magnus.. he was studying in a school with low budget because he and his mother can't afford fees for a good school but he did tried and gave application to a very good school..one of his school teacher helped him to get in the good school with his talent and hardwork.

He has great grades and he is hyperactive in extracurricular activities too.. school was happy to see his grades.

He was selected based on his talent and he also got a scholarship for his studies.. It was his last year and if passes with the great grades and good school then he can easily get admission in NYU.. he wants to be a doctor and he will work day night to make his dream true.

His life story is nostalgic.. his father left them for another woman when Mags was only 5 but later after a few years like after 2 years they both come to know that Asmodeus died because of a hole in his heart which wasn't curable and as to not hurt this family he lied to them..they got to know everything by Asmodeus' doctor when oneday Sophie bumped with the lady Asmodeus used to hangout but the reality broke both mother and son..they understood that Asmodeus didn't want to see them unhappy but in the end everything was out and that was the most painful time of their lives.

His mother has worked from house to house to earn money and food.. they are living in a small apartment which is nothing but a small room with a kitchen.. Asmodeus left that apartment for his family and that small appartment is everything to them with lots of memories with Asmodeus and with time they learnt to live with these pain, they are healing everyday and now that's okay with both of them.. love is the only thing that is bigger in that house.. love between mother - son.

For Mags his mother is everything and he would do anything for his mother.. he has seen poverty from the beginning so Mags' only goal is to learn good and give his mother the best life she deserves.. he misses his father but never shows to his mother.. she already has a lot to deal with everyday.

He was 15 when he came to know that he swings both way means he is bisexual but as I said before his goal is to study hard and give his mother the best life.. he never falls for anyone.. he does attract to a few but always control himself and tells that this is distraction and will never let reach him to his goals.

Finally her mother is earning a good amount and she has opened a little shop where she sells her talent and earns for her son's needs.. as her son enters in a good high school she is happy but she is trying to buy everything her son needs.

Mags is proud of his mother and he always admires how his mother has fulfilled his all wishes even if they don't have enough money.. his mother has taught him one thing that " happiness doesn't come from money, it comes from your self-respect and dignity "

Mags helps his mother whenever he has leaves at school.. he reads at the shop and helps too.. somehow he is an inspiration to those who find excuses not to read.

Everything has changed.. he has changed and most importantly he can't concentrate on his studies anymore.. is it because he changed his school? Or something else? Or someone?

First time when he entered the school and searched for his class his eyes met with the most gorgeous boy he had ever seen.. he stood there spellbound on seeing that boy.. he was laughing over something with his friends or girlfriend or boyfriend, he wasn't sure about anything.. he didn't know anyone at that time.

After a long time he controlled his emotions and reminded himself that he is here for his studies and he is here because of his good grades so definitely he won't lose his image.

With a lot of difficulty he averted his eyes and searched for his class where he met Camille.. Camille checked Mags up and down and then offered her friendship.. Mags isn't here to make friends but that's okay.. he shook her hands.

He keeps himself to himself but can't control and looks at Alec whenever he is doing something or talking to someone.. in one lecture when ma'am calls Alec then Mags comes to know his name and he whispers " Alexander ".

That's how both came to know each other's names.. Camille always tries to get close to Mags but Mags always makes some excuses and runs away from there.. he spends his free time in the dancing room.. one of the hobbies which he got from his mother.

Dance relaxes his mind and soul.. whenever he closes his eyes all he can see is only Alexander.. his beautiful face and beautiful smile.. Mags is trying everyday to come over Alec but it seems impossible.. Alec got under his skin and he can't ignore anymore.

Sophia, Mags' mother senses that her kid is somewhere else and she can see that her kid is struggling with something.

Sophia : You okay sayang? ( Son )

Mags : Yeah mama, why?

Sophia : You look lost and ghosted too!

Mags : No, I'm fine... I.. just... thinking about studies yeah studies!

Mags stammers on his own words and Sophie leaves a small chuckle.

Sophia : Who is that person? Who has made my boy lose his sleep and peace?

Mags : Mama nothing like that!

Mags says looking down at his book but his blush says the other way around.. Sophie sees that and smiles at her son.

Sophia : If she or he is that precious then don't let him or her go, you can study more but if you keep holding yourself then you can't concentrate on anything!

Sophia says and does her work..she always has accepted and loved her son just the way he is.. she doesn't force her son to say things out loud, they have better understanding and they can talk about any subject, that's the beauty of their relationship.

Mags : It's him!

Mags finally says, he needs to open his heart in front of someone and who is a better option than an understanding mother.

Sophia : Ummm huh, why don't you ask him out on this valentine?

Mags : No mama, I don't want to hold any false hopes, you haven't seen him, he is the most beautiful creation of God I have ever seen!

Mags says and closes his mouth realizing what is saying.. Sophie just chuckles at her son.

Sophia : I found your dad god's best creation too, sayang so it's obvious when you have true affection towards someone, they will be the only one beautiful in your eyes and you are also very handsome and adorable, have you ever seen yourself? You got all the genetics of your dad, the same handsome and wholesome man, so never doubt yourself and ask him out!

Mags smiles at his mom, he feels so proud whenever his mother calls him like his father even if he isn't here, he left himself in Mags.

Mags : I will try!

Sophia : Good and I'm sure whoever ends up with you will be the luckiest person on this earth!

Sophia says with adoration in her eyes and running her fingers through Mags' hair.

Mags : Mama!

Mags gets all pink hearing those beautiful and heartwarming words from her mother.

Sophia : What's his name if I may know!

Mags rolls his eyes and Sophie giggles.

Mags : Don't be dramatic mama, his name is Alexander!

Sophia : Ummm beautiful name, I'm sure that person would be more beautiful!

Mags : I can't take my eyes off, now you think!

Sophia : I can see that in your eyes, it's sparking with happiness!

Mags : But mama what if he will accept my proposal?

Sophia : Then you will have fun with him!

Mags : Mama I can't afford to go out with him and I can't even afford to buy new clothes!

Sophia : I have some savings, don't worry!

Mags : No mama, I can't take your savings, it's for our emergency!

Sophia : Okay then work at that cafe for a few days because they need new people due to valentine and you will have enough money to buy new clothes and afford your date!

Mags : What if his expectations will be high?

Sophia : With you? No way, I'm sure he will be more interested in you then your clothes or any other thing!

Mags : You are over confident!

Sophia : And you are overthinking so shut that brain and read something or help me to do this work!

Mags : Studies are a bit difficult right now so I will help you!

Sophie : Okay then let me reach you how to do this!

Mags : I would love to do that and with that I can divert my mind too!

Sophie chuckles at her son's behaviour.. suddenly Mags remembers something.

Mags : Mama a girl name Camille asked me today for valentine's day!

Sophie : And you refused, how much it was awkward?

Mags : Mama I was clear to her from the starting that I'm here to study and I said that I'm not interested and she looked pretty pissed off after hearing that!

Sophie : Poor girl but you can't switch your feeling to another person!

Mags : I felt bad for her but I can't give any false hopes to anyone!

Sophie : That's you my loving and sensible sayang!

Both mother and son start to do their work talking about nothing and everything.. Sophie shares how his father used to give a rose on every valentine's day and asked her on every valentine's day.
.
.
.
{{ ♥️ 𝗧𝗕𝗖 ♥️ }}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 501 24
Who doesn't love Malec? When Alec goes missing, Magnus's whole world collapses. Jace won't speak to anyone. Isabelle and Clary are always out looking...
198K 8.7K 36
When Alec leaves New York to go to college he has one intention: live his life as a proud gay man without any pressure from his parents. But as alway...
17.2K 909 49
One shots of my favourite otp, Malec. May also contain other pairings but mostly Malec. Contains fluff, angst, love and adorableness. Includes both...
20.9K 871 18
"Who could ever learn to love a beast?" --- Prince Magnus wasn't exactly grateful of the life that he lived. He was selfish and vain, unappreciative...