My hot roommate [Woosan]

By Hwanggsz

a boy named Wooyoung is living a normal life. Not much of a happy life as he lived alone as his parents aband... More

Introduction and Characters
Choi San
Fight
Blush
Party
Angry
Don't stop
Ignore
Forgiveness
Ice cream
Movie night
Too hot to handle
Double Date
Bloody Hands
Rejection
"I love you.."
Shower
Dinner
Car ride
Touch and feel
Woosan images
Beat Up Badly
Argument
Woosan [Images]
Seongsang [Images]
2ho [Images]
Minjoong [Images]
Call
Another fight
Funeral
Messaging + Jealousy
Movie night
Hotness [Sunki chapter]
Birthday
Couple's Party
Ring on finger
Wedding
Bonus Chapter : Play Date
Woosan [Images]
Seongsang [Images]
Minjoong [Images]
2ho [Images]
Hyunlix [Images]
Sunki [Images]
Jaywon [Images]
Jakehoon [Images]
A/N

Moving in

7.9K 159 220
By Hwanggsz

Wooyoung returns home, running straight to his room. He hasn't even packed yet so he gets started, getting loads of cardboard boxes and placing them in the floor, some on his desk and one on his bed. He packs clothes, pyjamas, his toothbrush + Toothpaste, mouth wash, 4 towels, He packs some books and papers for when he needs to study. A pencil case with pens, pencils, sharpeners, rubbers and highlighters in. Thing that would normally be in a pencil case. He packs his iPad which is also for study. He continues packing loads more other things he will need and when it hits 5:00 PM. He's done. He tapes them all up and leaves them around. Luckily his friend Hongjoong will be picking him up the morning, so they don't get their boxes mixed up, Woo writes his name on all his boxes and done.

He gets changed into some lovely pyjamas remaining in his closet. He doesn't really like them since their a bit ripped, dirty and old. And smell a bit. But he packed all the others without thinking so he just wore his disgusting pyjamas for now.

It was soon 7:39 PM. Woo was getting tired and he has to get up earlier in the morning.

So he turned the Tv off, packed up and went upstairs. He had a quick toilet and brushed his teeth before returning in his room. He shut his door behind him and laid under the covers in his bed. He tried sleeping. But his pyjamas stunk and we're getting a bit itchy and uncomfortable.

So he took the shirt off, throwing it on the floor and took the trousers off, also throwing them on the floor. Shirtless with boxers on. Now he was comfier and soon fell fast asleep.

.
.
.
.
.

The morning soon arrived. His alarm went off as he quickly and tiredly turned it off, sitting up and scratching his head.

He got out of bed, walking tiredly to the bathroom and took a nice, warm relaxing shower. Which woke him up a lot.

He then brushed his teeth and made his hair tidy before returning to his room and shoving his uniform on. He finished tying his shoes up when a knock was heard at his door. He went downstairs, unlocking the door and clicking it open wide seeing Hongjoong standing there. Smiling and waving.

"Oh. Hong. Could you help me put the boxes in your car?" Woo asked.

"Of course" he answered as he stepped in.

.
.
.
.
.
.

They were talking and laughing the whole 10 minute journey to school. They soon arrived as Hong drove in and parked in the big car park outside the university.

They got out. Carrying as many boxes as they could. Which is extremely hard because they both had more then 10 boxes. Yeosang and Yunho noticed as they ran over, helping them.

This is gonna be great!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Going to the front desk of the massive university. They said there names to the woman who would look for their name on the clipboard, then reach in her desk and pull out a key with the room number on.

And Woo wasn't with any of his best friends. Well, his only friends.

Felix was in a room with his boyfriend Hyunjin. Hella lucky.

"Welp. After we unpack and settle in wanna meet near the water fountain outside and say who were roomies with?" Woo asked. Everyone looked at each other and nodded.

"See ya" they all said, going their separate ways.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wooyoung walks down the corridor. Looking at everyone room number, trying to find the room #405 but he couldn't find it. Going round the corner he walked down another corridor, looking at every single door.

309, 400, 401, 402, 403, 404 Aha 405.

He finally found his room as he entered the key in, twisting it round and opening the door. It smelt amazing and clean. No one was here. Yet. Just him.

Now he got his room he decided to go back down and bring his boxes up (help from some staff).

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Okay. He got all his boxes in as he thanked the staff as they walk away.

He walked in his room. He already chose his bed. The one near the door. His roomie, if he has one, can have the other bed right next to the window. There was a desk and both beds had their own bedside table and in the middle was a big drawer. Where you can put clothes of course. There was a tidy desk and a spinny black comfy soft chair. There was another door as he opened it and there was the bathroom.

He then unpacked.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He soon unpacked, hiding his boxes away in the little closet where you put towels in and there was also a hoover stuck in there but whatever. He throws his boxes in there as he slams the door shut and walks to his bed. Collapsing on it.

After a while, before he can sleep he sits up, grabbing his phone and tapping on it. A couple minutes later, while he was giggling at memes, the door bust wide open. Making little woo jump a bit and put his full attention on the door.

Then someone walked in, as that "someone" threw all his boxes and bags on his bed and floor. Thanking staff as they walk out, shutting the door behind them and leaving. Woo looked at the person and gulped. Getting nervous.

The boy turned round. Meeting long eye contact.

It was Choi San.

Choi San is the most popular and badest boy here.

He threatened to beat up a teacher. He beat up many students, two ended up in hospital. Badly injured.

He dates a different girl every day. He makes out with them and cheats on them the next day. He has had many isolations and kicked out university, but somehow always gets let back in. No one knows how.

"Wooyoung. It's the schools little nerd huh?" San said and laughed. Wooyoung frowned angrily. Clenching his phone he was sure it was gonna snap.

He just doesn't wanna get in a fight. No, he's not scared. It's just not good for him that's all.

And he wants no trouble.

"Not gonna say anything? Such a pussy. Why do I have to be your roommate?" San spat as he grabbed a towel and locked himself in the bathroom. Soon you heard the shower turn on.

To be honest, in Woo's opinion. San was really really hot. He was extremely hot and also very very muscular. Everyone wants to date him.

But Wooyoung wouldn't call it love just because he's complimenting someone about something that's true.

For now he stands up and leaves, going to the water fountain in the cold outside to meet his friends.

He sees them sitting on a bench and talking together as he runs over and sits down next to Felix.

"Oh! Wooyoung. Hi. Who's your roomie? We got extremely bad ones" Yeosang says.

"Mines worse" -Woo-

"You sure about that?" -Yeosang-

They looked at each other and Woo slowly nodded.

"Well. My roommate is Seonghwa. He's a member of the bad boy club. He's one of San's followers" Yeosang says. Woo scoffed and rolled his eyes. He still had worse.

"And...and I have Jungho. Another baddie" Yunho confessed, then made a sad face.

"And I have Mingi. We all have San's followers. And they keep being rude to us" Hongjoong said, the other two nodding in agreement.

"I'm gonna go" Felix said standing up and walking away fast. Woo sighed.

"I still have worse" -Woo-

"How?" -Yeo-

"I have San. The fucking leader and he's 1000000 times worse then the others. And he's being a fucking bitch to me" Wooyoung said to them.

"Damn that's worse" Hong said.

"I feel really bad" Yunho says.

"Same" Yeosang added.

Wooyoung sighed and scratched his head annoyed.

"It's getting late. I'm cold and tired I'm gonna head back. See you guys tomorrow" Joong said as he stood up and left, waving goodbye.

"Same" Yunho said standing up and running to Joong's side.

"Leaves you by yourself. See you tomorrow bud" Yeosang smiled as he pats Wooyoung's shoulder. Afterwards, getting up and walking away.

Wooyoung sighed. He really really didn't wanna go back but he had to. He stood up and started walking back inside and up many stairs.

He arrived back inside as he shut and locked the door behind him.

Seeing San typing fast on his phone while sitting up in bed, head down looking at phone.

Wooyoung scoffed as he set his phone, wallet and room keys down on his bedside table.

He grabbed some pyjamas out the drawer and locked himself in the bathroom, quickly getting changed, he walked out. San looking up at him.

"Nerddd. Heyyy" he said. Wooyoung frowned.

"Shut up San." He said. San immediately stood up and pushed Wooyoung against the wall in anger, walking over and gripping onto his shirt, pulling him closer. Face not that far apart.

"Don't tell me to shut up bitch. Be lucky if I don't kill you while your sleeping." He said as he threw Woo to the floor and sat back in bed on his phone. Woo stood up, brushing dust off his Clothes and walking to his bed, under the covers and falling fast asleep.

.
.
.
.
.
L

———

Next chapter soon ahhh

Live laugh and love Woosan

So cute ahhh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

967 81 6
ATEEZ, a popular K-Pop group, has begun to take Korea by storm. Beyond their stages and passionate performances, lay a secret relationship that remai...
187K 7K 18
[FINISHED] Wooyoung is a struggling college student who can barely afford anything. But when San comes out of the blue offering help, Wooyoung immedi...
222K 8.1K 42
[Completed✓] A little parallel of [my sister's bully] [⚠️ Lots of mature scenes] Where Wooyoung is on his knees at once when San tells him to, though...
160K 7.5K 27
[FINISHED] Wooyoungs son is failing miserably in math so he decides to hire a tutor. That tutor? His names San. His profile says he's good at helping...