I'll Leave This World Purifie...

By SuperSaiyanJayden

Abused as a child, Y/n never had a great life. Somehow, he escapes his hellish life to try and start a peacef... More

Black's Bio
Leaving The Hell Called Home...
Years Later... Killer Chainsaw
This Nightmare... Of Death.. Ready For School
Getting Ready For The Initiation
Initiation Starts... Now!
Being "Friendly"
Part One: On That Day... (Neon Katt)
Part Two: On That Day... (Jackie)

Getting Set Up For Class.

1.5K 43 9
By SuperSaiyanJayden

Jackie: OOH Y/n~ How I wish we could be together and smother each other in blood~

She licked the blood on her fingers as another giggle could be heard escaping her mouth.

Back to You....

After 30 minutes of waiting, they were done with the results and let all of you get some lunch in the school cafeteria. You were amazed by the selection that was there, but what really caught your attention was the steak. The steak was so juicy and meaty that it made you drool.

???: You want steak, huh?

You turned your head to see the black haired Momo smiling. She gave you a wave as she grabbed his arm. You blushed as the girl got close to you.

Momo's mind: I'll lure him in.

Y/n: Oh, Momo, it's okay. I could pay for it.

The girl insisted.

Momo: Nono, you're new around here. I should be helping you.

She then pushed him towards the menu.

Momo: Come on, it'll be my treat~

Y/n: O-Okay then, I'll have that.

He points at what he wants to order.

Y/n: I'll have that.

Immediately, the girl nodded, her head jetted off. She brought out her credit card and paid the lunch lady. Though as she's doing so, she accidentally dropped her card in which she bent down revealing her panties to you.

Momo: Oopsie, I dropped my wallet~

You quickly covered your eyes to not see the girl with an embarrassed blush on your face. She picked up her card and stood back up.

Y/n: Oh god...

A smirk can be seen on the girl's face as she looks back at the lunch lady who brought out your food.

Momo: Here you go, Y/n.

Y/n: O-Oh, thank you.

You grabbed the plate of food, and both of you left the lunch line. The two of you sat at a table near the entrance, and there you ate while holding a discussion with the rich female.
.
.
.

After finishing the said meal that the beautiful Momo paid for, the two were having some small talk, trying to get to know one another. As expected, the girl does very well in her studies and gets an invitation to the school.

Y/n: Whoa, you were invited to the school. You must've done something really cool to do something like that for the headmasters to personally invite you.

The black hair girl chuckles.

Momo: No no, I didn't do anything it's all because I'm rich that I got in.

Y/n: Man, aren't you lucky.

Momo's mind: Yes... Continue praising me!

Just then, the two heard a whistle, making the two teens look at the said person doing the whistle. The two saw a man with white hair and glasses. This was one of the headmasters of Union Academy, Ozpin. Alongside him was a small animal wearing a suit and a man with long red hair wearing some sort of armor. The small person was headmaster Nezu and the man was headmaster Sirzechs.

Ozpin.

Nezu

Sirzechs Lucifer

Ozpin: Well, good afternoon everyone, as you all know, I am Ozpin. He was one of the headmasters of this fantastic school.

Everyone started clapping at the man as the man gave them a cheery smile. Once the room settled down, he continued his speech.

Ozpin: As I was saying, we want all of you to have a wonderful time here at this school and learn to help others when they are in need.

He then snapped his fingers as two other people appeared beside him.

Sirzechs: Teachers will now call out students' names for them to come up and grab a card to set them up for their classes, and their key to their dorm room.

He then walks away as the teachers start calling out names and their classes. You hear your name be called out.

Teacher: Y/n, please come up.

You walk up and grab your card and your dorm key. Once you walk away, you took a look at it to see which class you'll be in which in this case its Mr. Aizawa's classroom. You walk back to Momo as she waited patiently for you.

Momo: So, what room are you in?

Y/n: I'm in Mr. Aizawa's room.

She grabbed your hand and pulled you in a random direction.

Y/n: Woah woah, why are you grabbing me?

Momo: Because I know where exactly where the room is at.

She continues pulling you for about five more minutes until she stops in front of a gigantic door. You sweat nervously, thinking there may be people that are really tall.

Y/n: Hehe... Wow, that's a big door..

Momo: Oh, you nervous?~

You instantly shook your head.

Y/n: Wha- What, of course not!

The ponytail girl giggled as she pushed the door open, revealing an empty classroom. It was really big room with multiple seats, you walked in.

Y/n: Wow... This is amazing! It's much bigger than I imagine.

You then noticed a yellow bag on the floor, tilting your head you decided to walk towards it.

Y/n: What's this?

You turned the bag around to see a sleeping face. You freaked out while quickly backing up from the person.

The person.

Y/n: Gah!

With your yelling, you caused the person to open their eyes and groan.

???: Why do you have to be so loud... It's too early for this.

The man got up and unzipped the bag which revealed to be one of the pro heroes, Mr. Aizawa. 

Y/n: Y-Your Mr. Aizawa, Eraserhead!

Aizawa: Ugh... Another loud student, just what I need. 

He then noticed that Yayorozu brought you here and sighed.

Aizawa: Yayorozu... You brought him?

Momo: Yes sir!

Aizawa: Ugh... Alright, whatever. Hey kid you better not cause trouble, or I'll send you back home.

Y/n: Y-Yessir!

Aizawa: Whatever, just leave already.

With that you quickly left the room in a hurry. The ponytailed haired girl giggled, she then latches onto you making you blush.

Momo: Come on Y/n, let's go see the other teachers.~

She then pulls your arm taking you in a random direction, taking you to different areas of the rather large school. She also takes you to the Nurses office where you saw that beautiful woman from before. The nurse was seen doing some paperwork while humming to herself. 

Momo: Ms. Hasegawa, sorry to interrupt.

The long haired nurse turned her body to face the both of you, she held a smile on her face.

Chisato: Oh hello, Yayorozu. What brings you here?

Momo: I was showing the newcomer around the place.

The woman then noticed that you were here too.

Chisato: Ah, it's you again. 

Y/n: Hello Ms. Chisato, my name is Y/n. It's very nice to meet you again.

Chisato: Well Y/n, like I said before. My name is Chisato Hasegawa, I'm a nurse here at Union academy. Do feel free to come by if you sustained any injuries or if you just want to talk.

She says this with a cheery smile on her face making you blush a bit. Though the moment didn't last long when you felt someone tugging your arm, which was the young teen. She was pulling you out of the door.

Momo: Come on Y/n, there's still lots of stuff to see.

Y/n: H-Hey quit pulling my arm.

As the two were going, Ms. Chisato blew a kiss at you and turned around. The young girl showed you the rest of the school and where your dorm was. It was now the 8:30 pm. Suddenly they heard a voice in the loud speaker. 

Attention all students, the time is now 8:30. Report to your dorms at this time for classes tomorrow.

Y/n: Wow, it's already late, huh.

Momo: Yeah, oh well. We can talk tomorrow then.

You looked at Her and nodded your head.

Y/n: Alright then, sounds like a deal. Thanks for everything that you have done for me, I truly appreciate it.

The girl giggles and blew a kiss at you and turned around to leave.

Momo: I'll see you then, Y/n.

She then walks away from you leaving you by yourself.

Y/n: She's such a nice girl...

You then walk to your dorm room. You take out your phone and call Grandpa Kliff, he picks up and you tell him what happens.

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 512 22
You love the web show RWBY ever since it was first created, you've always wanted to literally be in the show and meet Ruby, Wiess, Blake and Yang. Y...
224K 8.1K 46
Taejin and jinkook oneshots.... Short stories...few stories have 2 or 3 parts...Currently all stories are completed Taejinβ™‘οΈŽJinkook Highest ranking #...
6.2M 202K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...
279K 13.1K 90
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...