New Found Target(Goldric/Hunt...

By AkumiKamazaki

Hunter was an ordinary student at Hexside. He wasn't noticed by many, which he was happy for as he wasn't use... More

First Interaction
I don't like him, do I?
Slight Problem
Valentine's Day
Unsure
A crush?
Life with you
My dearest
He did what?
Can't Spell Happiness Without Pen1s
Book Lovers without the Book
Making Time
Temporary Happiness

Me? In love? Never

511 18 52
By AkumiKamazaki

Before you read. I must say that this chapter is trash. It involves many timeskips and switching pov's every now and then. I advice to not read this, thank you.

I'm serious, don't read it.

Why are you still here? Go and leave💀

I pray for you😔

-Hunter's P. O. V-

I had 'saved' Edric from Vee after she was being too annoying in my opinion. We were now at my room, "So, do you at least want to change?" I asked.

"Eh, sure I guess" He shrugged.

"I think I have oversized-well for me at least-clothes that I think you'd fit"

"Alright, I'll wait"

"Wait give me a sec"

After a few minutes I found what I was looking for and handed the clothes to him, "The bathroom is at the end of the hall, make sure to knock just in case someone's there"

"Sure thing blondie, brb" He spoke and walked out.

-TIME FUCKING SKIP BC I LEGIT DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT-

I was now on my bed with Edric sitting next to me, us both using our phones. And eventually he had to rest his head on my shoulder, again. (Hunter's wolf plushie on top of the pillows)

"...Again? Seriously?"

"Mhmhm"

I signed but decided not to pay any mind and kept using my phone. A short while later Edric yawned, and the rain wasn't stopping anytime soon. I didn't want to come to this but I guess he's staying until tomorrow.

"Ed, sleepy already?"

He just nodded, "You can stay here for tonight, my mom wouldn't mind.."

"I need to tell Em"

"Sure,"

After he texted his twin he went back to me and laid down, while I was still using my phone.

"Night Hun" He said facing the wall as he drifted to sleep.

I should get to sleep too, it's already late, I have school unfortunately. I put my phone onto the bedside table and went to bed.

-The next morning-

My sleep was interrupted by my noisy a$$ alarm clock. I looked to my side to see Edric right next to be as he groaned in annoyance while hugging my waist, once I noticed the position we were in I immediately got up.

I rubbed my eyes to clear my vision, it's 5:30, was this too early to be waking up?..Nah, I don't think so..

"Why do you wake up so early?" Edric spoke in a raspy voice.

"I don't know?"

"It's still five,"

"I know. And I need to get ready"

"Ugh, fine"

"Why are you getting up? I thought you still wanted to sleep"

"I can't go back to sleep once I've woken up"

"You can still at least rest, y'know"

"Alright, you do you I guess"

"Wait, do have any clothes that I could borrow?"

"You're lucky it's Wednesday today because I don't have a spare uniform,"

"Mk"

After we both got showered and changed SEPARATELY we headed downstairs where my mom was already cooking, while Vee was helping her. It wasn't late, it was maybe around, 6:50am.

-Third Person P. O. V-

Vee saw the two boys coming and snickered and the blonde already knew what was gonna happen.

"Morning, ma"

"Morning too Hunter, Edric, you both can relax while I'm still cooking" Camila greeted, busy cooking.

As for Vee, "So, he stayed over Hunt?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Oh nothing,"

"You have blackmail on me, don't you?" Hunter asked knowing what the answer already.

"Yes"

Edric sat in silence as the two siblings talked, a bit upset, him and Emira used to be like that. But y'know, they needed to be independent now as they were now young adults. They couldn't rely on each other most of the time now.

-Timeskip-
I'm sorry for all the timeskips:(

Hunter went to his locker to get his Books for his first period, but when he did got his books, he felt paranoid, he felt like he was being watched but he didn't looked back.

Edric on the other hand had the same first period of him due to the fact that he switched classes, so now they were walking along side each other.

Both walked together silently, but every now and then their shoulders would brush on each other since both were walking close together. Few minutes later they finally arrived at went to their separate seats,

Few minutes later the teacher finally came and immediately announced something, "Okay everyone, I have decided to change your seating arrangements"

Hunter groaned, 'hopefully I get seated next to someone who isn't that bad..' He thought.

***
(I just realized I switched P. O. V's 💀💀💀)

So the seating arrangements were as expected, some got separated from their friends, another got seated next to their crush, people from the back were now in the front, and of course I had to get seated next to the stupid reject broccoli..

Although, it wasn't bad, I'm already used to him sitting next to me now, not a big of a deal. Except the fact that he makes physical contact with me every five minutes, it'll either be him getting a hold of my hand, touching my shoulder every now and then, etc.

"Hey Hun, what if I dyed my hair blue?" He said quietly.

"No"

"Awh, why not?"

"I like your hair color, and besides, I can't call you 'stupid reject broccoli' anymore"

"What?"

"Mhmhm"

-100th Timeskip-

It was Lunch already, I went to the Cafeteria to get some food there were many people as usual. When I got my lunch I went to get a table that was not really crowded, when someone sat beside me, It was Edric. (Duh)

"Hey Darling" Edric said flirting with me. Again.

"Look, can't you just go away?" I said while he was looking at me with something in His hands

"Eres hermosa, querida, recuerda eso" Edric said looking at me like he was in love with me-which I highly doubt is true, we're only fake dating because he doesn't want Elena to bother him- giving me a paper ring, then walking away.

I stared at where he put the paper ring...cute...

"He didn't have to flirt though.." I mumbled underneath my breath.

But, I didn't think know he'd know Spanish...

Suddenly someone behind me placed their hand on my shoulder, "Heya Hunt" Someone said cheerfully.

I looked behind me to see one of my sisters, Luz. "No" I replied.

"Meanie"

"Alright. How was your night with your girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend?" She paused, "Oh, Amity. Wait, she isn't my girlfriend"

"I didn't say who"

"...Bitch, anyways I saw Edric here a few minutes ago,"

"Yeah, he just said something and left immediately afterwards"

"Like I believe you"

"He did, idiot"

"Wait, is that a paper ring? Cuteee! Did he give that to you?"

"No..?"

"Hunter, stop being in denial, we all know he gave-"

Meanwhile...
(It is required for me to switch to Edric's pov, I'm srry😭)

Me and Emira were walking through the halls, she went along with me, probably because Viney's absent today.

We both walked around campus, not really having a destination in mind.

"So Ed, still like blondielocks?"

"Hm? Oh, Hunter. I mean, I guess?"

"Is this actually for real? You're not playing with him?" My twin said, in a rather unconvinced tone.

"Ugh, yes it's for real, and why would I play with him?"

"Because you've never liked anyone you've played/dated. Last time you had a crush was when we were sixteen"

"...Good point" I paused, "Anyways how's you and Viney?"

"Don't change the topic"

"-C'mon Em, it's not that hard telling me how you guys have been"

"We're fine"

"I heard Viney was going to a different college, so is that umm-"

"Yeah, it is, quite far from where we'll go to. But speaking of which, how do you know about that?"

"Hunter told me, and I swear, dude knows everything."

"Ok.."

I can't, my brain isn't braining, my head hurts, I'm dying, I need motivation and therapy. And overall this chapter was a wreck💀

I apologize, pls forgive-mostly me- for this horrendous chapter, but I swear I've already got ideas for the next two 😭😭😭😭

You've made a bad decision reading this😤
Don't say I didn't warn you👹

But anyways
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 52.7K 33
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
606K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
406K 11.5K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
577K 51.5K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...