RWBY: The Remnant Past

By GreenKing309

Remnant: the definition of remains of something. it has been like this for a millennium. But when The Old Wor... More

Prologue
UCSA bio
Trailer
UCSA Army
UCSA equipment (updated)
UCSA Vehicles pt. 1
UCSA vehicles pt. 2
UCSA aircraft
UCSA Navy
UCSA Airships/starships
UCSA Mechs
UCSA robots
UCSA buildings
UCSA defense
UCSA superweapons
USCA fortress
Atlas army
White Fang
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 pt. 1
Chapter 6 pt. 2
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Atlie
chapter 14
chapter 15
???
Chapter 16 pt1
chapter 16 pt2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapters 19
Chapter 20
Bloopers
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
???

chapter 13

467 14 35
By GreenKing309

"speaking/yelling"

"RADIO/Scroll"

'thinking'

'sign'

*ACTION! *

The officer looks at the crowd with a smile on his face, knowing that Atlas cannot stop them. Even if they have a special operation for them. The shoulders that were teleported there quickly got into the exits of the arena and making sure no one gets in or out.

"it's them." Hale said to his team. "it's really them."

"Liam, some of those soldiers look exactly like the Man that Killed my Fiancé at the Rally." Deary said to the Detective while she was shaking in fear. Liam quickly hugged her to make sure those recent memories stay that way.

around the world where was much fear when the Nazis reveled themselves. But none were more surprised than the American people.

'WTF!!!' one commentator said in shock.

'HOW ARE THOSE BASTARDS STILL ALIVE!?!?' another said.

"This is the fate of all of you rest in these two." the officer said. pointing at Pyrrha and Penny, "these two against our own super soldier. the Sturm Krieger!" he shouted as a new one came out of the portal before it closes. the man was top down in armor with a weird machine gun. But like the Officer, he also had red eyes.

(AN: no image but look for vanguard zombies and there you have it.)

"I severe the Fuhrer." the Sturm Krieger said slowly.

Pyrrha and Penny look at the monster in shock. Pyrrha quickly got out of er trance. She and Remnant needs to know why.

"Why do you do this? why did you become Grimm?" Pyrrha asks the Officer who look at her before laughing. he quickly clams himself before he said anything.

"You really want to know why? I'll tell you, a thousand-year Riech, needs a thousand-years soldiers. and Schwarz Infernus help us achieve this." the officer answered. "Now you have a choice, fight him or die by me."

'You mean THEY are the ones who created the Grimm? unbelievable!' one Faunas commentator states.

'I should have known. the colors of the Grimm and the Nazis are the Same!' another replied.

Pyrrha and Penny look at each other before looking at the Sturm Krieger and the officer then back at each other. Both nodded their heads and attack the Sturm Krieger. The Krieger roared and began firing his machine gun at them.

Pyrrha and Penny barely dodge the bullets coming at them before firing their own weapons at them. However, just like what happened at the rally and docks, it was ineffective.

"Hahaha you think that would work? It'll take more than that to take it down." The officer said while laughing.

The crowd watching in worry as the fight continues. If the champion of Mistral and a student form Atlas is struggling, what can they do to win?

Pyrrha look the Sturm Krieger and notice about the armor had gaps in some of the areas. Thinking quickly, she aims her weapon in range form and fire at the gap with a fire dust. The dust hit the target with a noticeable explosion. When the dust cleared, the Sturm Krieger was still alive, but the armor was damaged, abet a little less than expected for Pyrrha.

"Penny goes for the gaps! There is a weak point!" Pyrrha shout at the girl who nodded.

Penny releases her weapons and aim it at the holes Pyrrha made for her and attack. The swords quickly got into the gaps and hit the Krieger. Hurting it a bit but not enough to take it down.

"*Rragggghhh*" the Krieger roared and charge at the two while firing its weapon at them. Some of the bullets skim past their skin quickly depleting their aura.

"Pyrrha and Penny are-" Port began but not before two soldiers aim their guns at them.

"It isn't over until either of them is dead." One of the soldiers said to them and the crowd.

Pyrrha and Penny glance before attacking at the Sturm Krieger on the weak points when Penny noticed that they were fighting on the front, not back. Penny quickly ran to the right while Pyrrha continue on the left. The Sturm Krieger aim his gun at Pyrrha before it felt something on its back. The super soldier scream in pain as he drops its gun and try to pry off what had pierced him.

Pyrrha now notice that Penny wasn't with her and look where she was when she sees a sword in the back of the Krieger. She looks where it was pointing out and saw Penny with her weapons out.

They begin to attack the Sturm Krieger with everything they had at the gaps and back. The Sturm Krieger was getting overwhelmed but continued to fight them. Pyrrha use her semblance to make the Krieger missed while Penny cut the limbs off. The Krieger roared in pain and anger and began to be erratic with its movements. Pyrrha and Penny stay out of its why until it was tired.

Up with the crowd FAWN and RWB_ watch the whole thing going on. They look at each other with concern.

"There has to be a way to get our weapons with us." Ruby whispered to her friends and team.

"How? They are guarding every exit of the arena." Francis said as he looks at the Nazis.

Back at the fight, Pyrrha and Penny were exhausted (even if she was a robot, Penny's battery got low during the fight.) However, same can't be said for the Sturm Krieger. It was in a rough shape then the two. But it was still going at it. Penny and Pyrrha look at each other one last time. knowing what to do, they charge into the Sturm Krieger with their weapons out. Penny throws her weapons at the Krieger and Pyrrha uses her semblances to make all of the swords hit. four of them hit the Sturm Kreiger's limbs before the fifth hit it on the neck, finally killing it.

Penny and Pyrrha were exhausted by the fight and wanted to lay down. but before they could, all heard clapping from the officer, who look amused by the fight.

"Very good." said the officer mock the two. "It only took you five minutes to kill only ONE of the Sturm Krieger. But I assure you, that isn't the last you see of it. Unfortunately, you won't have a-" it was all the officer's had to say before he got punched in the face, HARD. as he flew several feet in the air before rolling on the ground for a few seconds before he stops himself.

"WHO DARES!?" the Officer shouted at the tops of his lungs, looking for the Perpetrator that done the deed. the crowd look where the officer was punched before they got the shock of their life.

"Is that all you got to say Kraut? I'm shock you don't even know your own victims." a familiar voice said, shocking HVAN, Pyrrha, Ozpin, Ironwood, and the Officer

"The Experiment. I thought you perished when your very bombers attack that lab." the Officer said in shock.

"Don't you just hate it when somebody that was supposed to be dead came back to kick you in the ass?" Tom said rhetorically.

the Officer growled at that remark. "didn't you forget Yank? your all alone." he said as the soldiers aim their weapons at Tom.

"Stand back girls, let me handle this." Tom said to them while looking at the enemy he fought long ago. Pyrrha and Penny nodded and got out of his way. after the regeneration that Pyrrha accidently did with Tom, Tom began to play with his powers a little bit more. He found out that he can summon any allied weapon during WW2.

"Totet Ihn! (Kill him!)" the officer ordered the men as they begin to fire.

Tom quickly summoned his old weapon, a BAR and began firing at the Nazis, killing some of them before he charges at their lines and summoned a Kinfe and a bayonet. he slashes at the Nazi's soldiers, hitting them in the neck, chest, and head. one was unlucky enough that Tom kick him in the groin before shooting him.

one of the Powered armored Soldiers began to fire their weapons at Tom, only for Tom to dodge it before firing at the glass of the eyes, temporary blinding the soldier before Tom punch the soldier in the face breaking his neck along the way.

the Officer realized what was happening and summon more portals so that more Soldiers came out. as Tom killed the last one he was fighting against, he looks at the officer only to find an army waiting for him.

"You think you can win here Yank? this world is ours for the taking. and no matter what you do, we WILL achieve our Fuhrer's Dream." the Officer said as he begins to laugh. Tom looks at the army and will start the fight of his life before he heard music, but not like what he heard before.

"Who is playing that cursed music!?" the officer ask. Before anyone could answer, bullets came out of the exits killing the soldiers who were guarding them. and machines appeared from the roof dropping down. the Nazis look in shock and horror as the saw the Flag on the solders and the machines.

"It can't be." the Officer said before someone tap him on the shoulder. he turns around only for him only to be punched in the face by a power armored man then got shot in the chest, killing him.

"MOVE IT YOU MOR-ONS! KEEP UP THE PRESSURE!" the power armor man shouted at the soldiers who fought harder.

"Yes Sir!" one solider said only to realize his mistake to late. as the machine next to him look at the man in shock.

"I AM NOT AN SIR!! I WORK FOR A LIVING YOU MOR-ON!" the Power armored man shouted at the solider who nodded quickly.

"Yes Sargent Dornan!" the solider said quickly before firing at the Nazis.

'How did he keep his voice the same if he keeps yelling?' is what all the Remnants thought in their heads as some Faunas might have gone deaf at the voice of Dornan. one solider was reloading his weapon when a Nazi charge at the man and went into a struggle, with the US loosing, before the Nazi solider can take the life out of the man, Tom intervened by shooting at the Nazi, killing the solider. The solider look at Tom and nodded to him.

"How can it be they survived?" a soldier said who was guarding Ozpin's group before getting shot by General Ironwood's weapon, its merely daze the solider, but it was all he needed to quickly get behind the shoulder and strangle him in a headlock. his friend tried to fire at the general only to have Ozpin's cane on his chest striking him multiple times, the soldiers quickly went unconscious after that.

"I believe it's time to use your army general." Ozpin said to Ironwood who nodded.

as the battle rages, the Huntsman choses this opportunity to get their weapons from the lockers. after getting themselves armed for the battle that lie ahead. they look at the destruction the two armies caused.

"Commander, we have reports that Grimm are charging into the city. White Fang elements are making holes for the Grimm to breach the wall." an officer states after making a base northeast of Vale. The Commander looks at the map and quickly orders his men to be ready for battle.

"You guys need to make sure that the Civis are okay, we'll handle the Nazis." one of the machines that sounded male told them who were in shock. he then looks at them in anger. "Are you just standing there and Gawked over that I'm talking or what?" he demanded. the Huntsman quickly got their act together and went to the areas that were in fighting the Grimm or the Fang. while the U.S face their old enemies once again.

________________________________________________________________________________

'This isn't going to plan AT ALL!' Cinder raged; it was true for the most part. Cinders plan failed to come into fruition as Mercury and Emerald were defeated at the hands of Jack and Kelly, Now the So-called Nazis claimed that the World was THEIRS and a Grimm Male fighting them. she thought the Queen was the only Grimm human that ever exists. Now, there was a Group of them that Severed the 'Fuhrer'. whoever that is. 'Maybe if we join together, we can rule this world.' She schemed.

"Uh Cinder, what are we going to do?" Emerald asks Cinder who quickly dismissed her thoughts.

"Let's find the rest of the Maiden's power, if She knows Ozpin, he might hide her underground." Cinder said as she leaves with the two.

"Dammit! This is Blue Four! Blue One, Two and Three, fall into defensive position!" an Atlas Captain order the fleet as they went to attack the Grimm and protect Vale.

"Sir Blue three isn't Responding!" a communicator shouted. "They have their comms up be we're getting no responds."

"Blue Three, come in! Someone answer me, dammit!"

What the captain doesn't know is that the crew of Blue three is okay but there was someone else on the bridge with them.

"Do we take this call?" the man asks the operator.

"Yes Obrest-Fuhrer."

"Then let's call them on open channel." Copper said with a grin.

"Blue Three what is going on over there?" the captain demanded.

"I'm afraid that blue three is under new management, HAIL TO THE FURHER!" Copper shouted with the Crew shouting the words of the Nazis, making the captain and all who heard it shudder in fear. The Exiled General has returned and join with the Nazis.

________________________________________________________________________________

At Beacon, the Huntsman and the White Fang battle it out only for the Nazis to interrupted them. attack all that stands in their way, even the Grimm. The Grimm felt the hatred of the Nazis but felt that something was wrong. as Creatures of darkness, they can feel negative emotions. But the Nazis give off this monstrous aura of emotions, including one of Agony. Agony of the victims of the past. And they felt all of it just by seeing them.

"Oh, come on! we are fighting Grimm and the Fang. Now them!" Yang groans out as she begins to fight with the other Huntsmen, she saw what was happening on the screen and begin to get out of the dorm she was in only to find that the Fang attack Beacon.

Suddenly aircraft with the speed that would have crippled a Bullhead begin to drop their payload on the Fang, Grimm and the Nazis. Yang turned around and saw airships that were bigger than Atlas came into full view, with Bullhead look-alikes coming out of them.

*BOOM*

*BANG*

*RATATATAT*

*FOOOSH*

*KABOOM*

explosions happing in front of the line the Huntsmen had created. they look behind them as the Dragoon begins to disembark marines on the Gound.

"Move it Devil dogs!" a Sargent yelled as the platoon of soldier charge out shouting "OORAH!".

"Who are you people?" Yang asks them.

"Were the UCSA ma'am, and we are the Marines. my name is Sargent Alberto Rodriguez." the Sargent said to them "now let's kick these Basterds where they belong." Yang smiled and nodded at that.

________________________________________________________________________________

Blake and Wiess look at the destruction all around them. After they reached the fairgrounds after the arena, the Americans are Fighting the Nazis while also Fighting Grimm and the Fang. "This can't be happening." Wiess said in horror.

"We know that this will happen Wiess, it was just a matter of time." Blake said to her.

"You aren't going anywhere." a voice said behind them. turning around they saw a Nazi soldier with his guns in their direction "you are going to Die." He said to the two as he was on the trigger. but before he can fire, someone was behind him and whack the solider on the helmet, dazing him before the person use a cane to choke the solider before quickly pulled one side higher the other. snapping the Nazi's neck. The Nazi's slump on the ground revealing their savor is none other than...

"ROMAN TORCHWICK!?" shouted the two Girls in shock. Roman smiled at the two, while still wearing his hat, he switches his usual outfit with combat armor of the UCSA. "Hello Kitty, Ice Queen." he greeted with Wiess popping out a 'hey' at him.

"While I want to catch up. we have work to do." Roman reminded the two. "The Nazis have entered Vale. If we don't stop them this world will fall. Don't worry about Red or Blondie, their fine." he assured. "Do you want to come?" he asks them.

the Two Girls look at each other before looking at Roman before nodding to him. "Great!" he said smiling. "I call a pelican to pick us up. But first let's head to Beacon's interior to get more survivors."

________________________________________________________________________________

"Ironwood what happened to your fleet?" Qrow ask the general as he saw one of the ships of atlas attacking the other three.

"It's Copper! the captain in Blue Four reports that Copper is on Blue three and Turned the crew! He also states that Copper is with the Nazis now!" Ironwood explained angerly.

"That dirty little..." Glynda started before Ozpin stop her.

"There is nothing we can do about it now. All that matters now is getting the Civilians out of here." Ozpin said to them.

"We can't when Blue three is in the air, we're lucky that the Droid controls is on Blue two. But Blue Three has the most ship defenses. it will cut the bullheads into two." Ironwood states.

"How about we destroy it?" a voice said from behind them, turning around, they saw that an American commander was behind them.

"We will not-" an Atlas solider was about to say before Ironwood stop him.

"I would have equipment destroyed then having innocent lives lost. I failed before I will not fail here." The general states to the soldier who looked down in same.

"So, what's the plan." Ozpin asks.

"You will take care of the Grimm and the Fang. We will take care of the ship." The commander said to them.

"And how would you do that?" Qrow ask before three republic class destroyers appeared, dropping off reinforcements and firing at the turned Atlas ship.

"That." The commander said. "We're going to do that."

"Oh, well that's one way." Qrow said with wide eyes.

"What was that?!" Copper said to the crew.

"We're hit Obrest-furher! We need to get out." An operator said as he and two soldiers grabbed Copper as they began to abandon ship.

As the ship burns as they crashed, Grimm were in the city of Vale with the forces of the Americans attacking them while the civilians were getting in the bullheads.

"Hold them back! We need to get the civilians out of here." A Sargent yelled.

"Sargent Nazi vehicles at two o'clock!" A private shouted as she looked at the incoming tanks and Half-tracks.

"Blow those bastards back to hell!" The Sargent shouted as he begins firing at the Nazis infantry.

the Nazis continue to charge at the Americans, who fired everything they had at them. The battle of an old war sparked in the New world.

Suddenly one of the Nazis' tanks in the front exploded. Revealing an M1A10 Abrams on the side of the road.

"There's our reinforcements boys! Now let's finished this fight!" The Sargent yelled at the troops who ran at the Abrams tank as they killed the Nazis left to right.
________________________________________________________________________________

"What is going on in Vale?!" Riech Fuhrer Ewers screamed in fear but hide it in his rage.

"It's the Americans my Fuhrer! They are alive and defeated most of our forces!" An Operator said as he was overwhelmed by the screams of orders on the troops in Vale.

"Damnit! The first phase is a failure. But we can salvage this. Tell our forces to retreat for now." Ewers orders the operator who related the order.

'How did you survive our plan? No matter, you, as well as the Witch and the Wizard will fall.' Ewers thought in his head. 'Such a same their daughters died, oh well.'

"Sir we have captured one of the Americans." A second operator said. "They have his name tag on his uniform."

This was a surprise for the Riech Fuhrer, but he smiled evilly at the information the American has. "Who is he?" He asks the operator.

"Someone that goes by the name Frank A. Horrigan."

___________________________________________________________________________

Blake, along with Weiss and Roman, ran into the hallways of Beacon. Roman reports to the girls that the Nazis are on the run.

"But we aren't out of the woods yet." Roman reminds them. "We have White fang and Grimm to take care of."

Just as he said this. A group of the white fang came out of one of the corridors of the building. Before they even had a chance to attack the three, Yang appeared with Jack and Kelly behind them and quickly overwhelmed them.

"Yang!" the girls shouted as the embraced the blond brawler.

"Hey there you two." Yang said to them. "And you girls brought Roman as well, where's your partner? better yet where's Ruby?" she then asks.

"Ruby is with FAWN and JPNR in Vale, we were here to clear out Beacon from the Grimm." Wiess said to Yang.

"And Neo is out in vale helping the civilians who are trapped in the battle." Roman added.

"YOU!!" a familiar voice of Blake and Roman shouted at them.

'Oh great, it's the Red's Bulls mascot.' Roman thought in his head.

"Roman I know that you will betray us. And Blake, why can't you come back to me, to us?" Adam asks his former partner.

"Adam, I told you that this is wrong, what your doing will only make things worse." Blake tried to reason Adam on why she left him.

"You could have stayed Blake, and we will created a perfect-" Adam began but was interrupted by Jack.

"Listen here Longhorn Steakhouse, we don't like terrorist, Especially the ones who think they are above the consequences." he stated while insulting the Bull Faunas.

"You humans are the reason we do this, in a world full of Faunas, we can have peace!" Adam shouted at him.

"No, you won't. Racism exists in all forms of life, even in you." Kelly began "tell me, are you fighting for the Faunas, or just your version of it?"

Adam thought for a second before he threw that out of his head. "Bah, I know your tricks human, but you won't trick Me!" He yelled before charging at the group.

Adam wielded his weapon at strike at Jack, who pulled out Sliver Lady in defense. Adam continued to attack Jack again and again before being punched by Yang who aimed him at Roman who swung Melodic Cudgel like a baseball bat and hit Adam in the back. Adam growled as he was begging to be attack at all sides, he hoped that the grunts before him drain their aura enough to make an impact, unfortunately this wasn't the case.

As the group continued to beat up Adam, several White Fang grunts saw this and begin to charge at them to protect their leader.  the group quickly change their priories from Adam to the incoming grunts, buying Adams time to run away.

As the Grunts charge, Yang charge right at them and manage to get three in a line before punching them is the face and mange to slip under one of them. the grunt in question look where he last saw Yang, only to look in front of him and getting punched by Jack.

"Sleep tight terrorists." Jack whispered before he went back into fighting.

__________________________________________________________________________

Cinder and her minions were in a elevator riding it down. Cinder smirk at having the full power of the Autumn maiden. However when the doors open, all she saw was an empty case.

'What?!?' she screamed into her head, or at least, tried to keep it in. However she couldn't control her demeanor. "She should've been here!"

"Looks like we're too late." Mercury states to the ire of both Emerald and Cinder.

"Someone must have gotten to them first during the battle, they can't have gone far." Cinder said as they return to the elevator to head out. Before they could however, a portal appeared right in front of them.

"Return here Cinder, Your mission ends for now." A female voice ordered Cinder and her group, who reluctantly went into the portal before it closes.

____________________________________________________________________________

Jack look around as the last of the grunts were knocked out. It all took a couple of minutes because the group found out that these grunt are recently recruited and didn't even have basic training.

'What do the Fang really trained them for, Scream and shoot?' Jack thought in his mind before noticing something off.

"Fuck!" He growled out making the four to look at him.

"What?" Weiss asks him.

"Adam got away! He must have escaped when we were Fighting the grunts." Jack explained to them. Suddenly Roman got a call. After hearing the call, he ended it with a smile.

"You don't have to worry about that." He said as the group wanting him to continue " one of our squads got him while he was running. One even mange to shot him in the ass with a Taser." He explained.

Jack and Kelly laugh at that as Weiss, Yang, and Blake look at them in shock. "That's gonna hurt. What squad was that?" Kelly asks Roman.

'you won't believe me if I told you." Roman said. Before anyone could asks there was a sudden explosion outside of Beacon. They quickly ran outside to see what was happening only to find that the battle of Vale was over.

"I can't believe it, we won." Yang said in shock, only for Roman to shake his head.

"We won a Battle Blondie, but the War has just begun." Roman states as he and the group look at the burning city with American ships rolling in.

"Let's go find Ruby and the Others." Blake said as they begin to look into the city.

(AN:that this chapter folks, see you on the next one.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

881 12 8
It's been several months since the Fall of Beacon, and the world of Remnant is still recovering. Tensions are high, lives have been lost, and the mem...
89.3K 1.3K 14
Remnant, a world full of fight. Humans vs Grimms, Humans vs Faunus, and even Humans fight themselves. Between all of those fight, stand one man. The...
3.8K 72 15
In the supernatural universe of Remnant, four strong girls are training to become Huntresses, which are humanity's only hope of defeating the shadowy...
61.1K 549 12
You already know what this is about! Watch as Team RWBY and JNPR Watch the many lives of Jaune through the Multiverse!