Hell's Killer (Hazbin Hotel x...

By deuxdude

You were a prodigal assassin. The best of the best. The body count of criminals were indescribable. Even in o... More

Goodbye Cruel World
Hell-O
New Client, New Life and Same Shit
Chaos In Hell
Why Not?
The Dark Horror
New Abilities
Unholy Extermination
Mingling
Killer's Fury
Side-Story Short # 1
Questions & Interest
A Surprised Meeting
Hotel Became A Hit
Violent Broadcast & A New Member
Side-Story Short #2
Fight With The Archfiend
Enter Chapel
Helluva Day We're Having
An Exchange Program
A Meal For The Flock
Side-Story Short #3
A Very Special Short
Mad Rave
Thankskilling
Undead Rocker
Christmas Slaughter
Bloodbath Televised
One-Shot: Heated Magne πŸ‹
Business Left Unchecked
Side-Story Short #4
Abandoned Brawl
Sinful Encore
Shadow Players
One-Shot: Caught In A Fandel πŸ‹
Hell Zone
Unlikely Alliance
The End Of Black Reign
One-Shot: Beach Massagist πŸ‹
Side‐Story Short #5
Hot Date
Seeing Stars
Hell Trip #1
Hell Trip #2
Hell Trip #3
Hell Trip #4
Side-Short Story #6
Hell Trip #5
Hotel Gone! Assassination Of The Damnation?
One Shot: Backstage Lesson πŸ‹
Exes & Oohs
Hell Trip #7 (Finale)
One-Shot: A Queen's Pleasure πŸ‹
Western Energy
Pride Day
Queen Bee
Self Worth & Artificial Mayhem
Exclusive Rumors
Side-Story Short #7
Overture
Radio Killed the Video Star
Scrambled Eggs
Dad Beat Dad
Welcome to Heaven!
Hello Rosie!
The Show Must Go On
One-Shot: Succubi's Fun πŸ‹
Keystone Abilities
Undead Feelings

Hell Trip #6

1.3K 23 16
By deuxdude

Normal POV

On your next travel is a dorm for the degenerates located in the lowest section in the Lust Circle. You are almost done with your weekly errands with only one more after this one, it's back to the Hotel.

As you enter inside, all you see is a bunch of other Sinners minding there own business of course some did notice your presence. Some of them weren't even in clothing while the scent of cum was literally everywhere which isn't out of the ordinary. You made your way into the office to settle business.

(Y/N): "It's like highschool all over again."

Vampire Sinner: "My...what do we have here? Fresh Meat?"

Mummy Sinner: "...Fresh Meat..."

Blue Sinner: "He actually good looking. Being all calm is getting me turned on."

Pink Sinner: "Hmph! Doesn't look all that to me!"

Meanwhile in the office

The place was literally a fraternity pig sty. Cum all over the place, women lying around all dazed and drained. There stands a Sinners who owns this place.

T O N Y  T H E  I N C U B I

Tony: "I finally get to meet the infamous Y/N. What an honor, the names Tony."

(Y/N): "Yeah well I got a package for you."

You hand over a Sconce to him...whom he ate it.

Tony: "Normally fucking women was the only thing that satisfy me, but these gemstones just got me going y'know?"

(Y/N): "I can...somewhat relate with that. See ya."

Tony: "Hold on a minute. Why not stick around for a little at least? Besides, there's something I need you here?"

(Y/N): "I ain't doing guys if it involves sex. Just pointing it out."

Tony: "Fair enough. There's a she-beast you need to calm down. So far, no demon can sate her hunger l, leading to poor saps to unfortunate fates. Think you can do that?"

He snaps his fingers as one of the female Sinners crawl over to suck his exposed dick.

(Y/N): "Where is she?"

Tony: "Bottom floor. The elevator on the far left. Good luck."

As you exit out of his office, you walked all the way to elevator until a blue hair woman with rabbit ears pops up.

Blue-Haired Sinner: "Hey there.~ You here for some fun?~"

(Y/N): "No, I am on business. Who are you?"

Riley: "Name's Riley. Aren't you the guy from Pentagon City y'know the worker of Happy Hotel?"

(Y/N): "What of it?"

Riley: 😍

You can see where this is going.

(Y/N): "Look I need to go see that 'She-Beast' so I don't have time for-"

Pink Sinner: "Us?"

Vampire Sinner: "That hurts...not that I care."

Mummy Sinner: "Stay with us."

Riley: "Oh right, these are Diana, Davina and Mira."

(Y/N): "Yeah nice to meet ya. Like I said I'm busy."

Davina: "You're going to see Red Dread right? Surely you know it's suicide, right?"

(Y/N): "Meh, I've been through worse."

Mira: "Brave man."

Riley: "You sure you wanna go down there?I mean it's not like she's gonna be on a rampage or something."

(Y/N): "Wanna bet on that?"

She thinks about for a moment.

Riley: "Not really."

(Y/N): "Well tell you what, after I see Red Dread and survived I may hang around here, fair?"

Davina: "Okay."

Diana: "Just try not to let Red Dread eat ya! We kinda called dibs when you showed up."

You part ways with them and head straight to elevator and press the down button. While you wait patiently, here's some elevator 🎶.

Once the doors opened up, you see nothing but carnage and heard screamings as you step out of the elevator. The aura of Red Dread is seriously strong and...

*STOMP!*

She's here

Red Dread: "Fresh Meat. Fuck me now!"

(Y/N): "Aw shit."

🍋

After Red Dread pounced you, she pressed her lips against your's sharing a aggressive kiss with a loud muffled moan. Her breasts pressed your chest, the pressure pressing against him as you try to get Red Dread to slow down but the she could careless, and wanted you here and now since all the other demons she'd fuck were nothing more than weaklings. She sense your different and now, you belong all to herself as Red Dread can have a lot of fun with the likes of you as much as she likes.

Then you lean in and place your mouth on one of Red Dread's breasts and started sucking them. You had Red Dread let out a high pitch gasped, perfect timing for you to catch the red demoness off guard by sucking on them hard without any hesitation. You had your other hand groping her other breast and squeezes them tight as well as groping and sucking the flesh pair of melons altogether at the same time showering the red demoness with pleasure along with the ecstasy. In the next 50 minutes, milk burst from her nipples all over you. To Red Dread, it has been a long time for anyone to make breasts shoot milk. But the fun wasn't over yet.

Wasting no time and had been teasing long enough, she is soaking wet and wanted to get right into it right now, so you rammed your cock in her wedge after having Red Dread pinned to the ground and continously thrust into her, causing her hips and boobs to move in motion. Strangely enough, the surroundings became warped as 7 hours had passed. The carnage toned down. The screams changed to pleasurable moaning. Neither of you didn't notice as the intercourse remains steady. While thrusting, you slide down your hands over to Red Dread's plump ass and smacks it before groping and massaging it while he work his magic to punish her. It encourages you to continue on the thrusting nonstop and kept going with limitless stamina and endurance altogether and as the sex continues on, it became hot and steamy and slowly the room started to smell of sex when both you and Red Dread are drench by sweat from the body heat of the ecstasy filling inside of them.

Satisfied that the deed is done, you begin to head on back however you notice a huge shadow loom over you as you felt drool pouring down on your head.

Red Dread: "Going somewhere, big boy?~"

(Y/N):

(A/N: And so...the never-ending battle continues...)

The next thing you knew is that you were on a bed while still drained of your energy.

Riley: "Welcome back to the land of Damnation."

You see her in a nurse get-up.

Riley:

Slowly you grabbed the cup and drank it whole, restoring 💪.

(Y/N): "Thanks for helping me back up here."

Riley: "Well actually you stumbled back to the elevator and after walking out, you fell down unconscious before we took you in. But sure no probs. You actually made Red
Dread submit and that's very impressive."

(Y/N): "Really? Huh."

Riley: "Now that your stamina is now recharged...it's high-time we have fun with you."

(Y/N): "'We'?"

The other girls you've met appeared in their own lingerie outfits.

Diana: "That's right! You said you can have fun with us afterwards."

Davina's eyes went black sclera while her pupils glow ominously as rubbing her luscious rump on your crotch.

Davina: "So relax and let us make you feel extra better."

Mira was getting as her mouth's exposed.

(Y/N):

Ending:

(Happy (Early) Valentine's Day! 💝)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 1.6K 11
If you can't find one...make one as I always say You are a cupid angel that lives up in heaven, until one day it all goes to shit...and you end up in...
35.2K 713 9
You were once a good hearted person, until a violent fist fight turned into a full on genocide. This genocide turned you into a cold hearted killer...
20K 919 22
- Being drowned on your way to work wasn't what you thought you'd start out your day with, you also didn't expect to meet the first man and his sto...
8.8K 153 14
Y/N was a private military soldier who would usually be sent on hostage rescue, assassination, infiltration missions, or sometimes even full scale op...