The Eclipse Hopper (TOH/Kamen...

Tucker19870 द्वारा

Y/N got separated from his father one day and found himself in The Boiling Isles. He was turned into a Kaijin... अधिक

Author's Note
Bio
Prolouge
Witches On A Hunt
Getting To Know Them
The Wonders Of Hexside
Really Small Problems
The Tower Quest
Making Amigos
Understanding Willow & Y/n
Owl Pellet Adventures
Enchanting Grom Fright
Grom Extras
Enter Bilgenia
Wing It Like Witches
A Shadow's Past To Face
A Birthday To Remember
Agony of a Witch & a Kaijin
Young Blood, Old Souls
Black Sun Rises, Becoming A Symbol
Separate Tides
I'M BACK!/ New Stories in Progress
Escaping Expulsion
Echoes Of The Past
Keeping Up A-Fear-Ances
Through The Looking Glass Ruins

Daily Life Of A Kaijin

852 19 2
Tucker19870 द्वारा

In The Emperors Castle

Emperor Belos sits on his throne, devouring the essence of a rabbit palisman with Kikimora standing beside him. In a few seconds later, the Gorgom trio entered the throne room, getting the Emperors attention

Belos: "Ah, the Gorgom, come in."

The three kneels in front of Belos

Gorgom1: "You wanted to see us, my lord?"

Belos: "Indeed, I did. It would seem for the past few months, my coven guards have been turning up either injured, dead, or M.I.A. when they return from attempting to capture your failed experiments, and along with that they also injured my nephew and men during there mission to collect palismans."

Gorgom1: "Lord Belos, we're doing the best we can to get the situation under control. we assure you they will be detained soon. "
Belos: "Soon isn't good enough because if there still loose on The Day Unity."

Gorgom2: "They won't sire we assure you we will right this wrong."

Belos: *Stands from his throne menacingly * " I don't expect promises I expect results Gorgom make it disappear or I'll find someone who will. Dismiss."

The three turned around and left the room.

Gorgom3: "None of our plans are working. Gorgom, what if the Emperor gets rid of us for good if we don't retrieve the specimens soon."

Gorgom1: "He won't get rid of us he knows that we are most important to him, and we will secure them both soon."

Gorgom2: "Very well, Gorgom, but I doubt the Emperor will let us use any more guards to help secure them, not after when specimen Sun almost got his nephew killed, any ideas?"

Gorgom1: "Then we have no choice but to send in a Kaijin after him. Surely, he can't beat one of our finest Kaijins."

Gorgom3: "Which one?"

Gorgom1: "How about The Spider Kaijin."

Gorgom2: "Hmm, promising his Webs are dense enough to capture his prey, surely he can secure the 2."

Gorgom1: "Very well, but we will secure Sun first, then after he's secured, we'll go after Moon."

Gorgom3: "I'll start the preparation for Spider." *Leaves on ahead*

Gorgom2 soons follow, leaving Gorgom1 standing alone in the hallway in deep thought

Gorgom1: "Enjoy your freedom while it lasts Sun and Moon it will not last long."

Transtitioning deep within the Palisman Forest 3 little bat like creature were roaming around the area when Sun jumped out of a tree in front of them, getting their attention and all three staring at him.

Sun: "You three again? What are you doing? You know your mother will be worried about you. Come on, I'll take you guys back over to your nest."

One of the three started eating his siblings, and another ate the sibling that ate the other sibling, leaving 1 bat creature standing.

Sun: "Hey, no! No eating your siblings spit them out right now."

The baby bat just hisses at him and tries to fly off, but Mama Bat comes down and grabs her baby

Bat Queen: "Now now my baby, spit out your siblings please for mommy."

The baby began puking out the siblings, and that sibling began puking and put its other sibling. And they all fly into their mothers' hair.

Sun: "M'lady." *Kneels down*

Bat Queen: "Oh Sun, what did I tell you about the kneeling it's too. Uh, how do you young witches say it these days? Uh, stereotype."

Sun: "I'm sorry, Bat Queen, mam, it's just that I'm still having problems settling in."

Bat Queen: "Oh, you don't need to worry, Sun. This forest is your home for as long as it needs to be, and I must thank you for helping me keep the Palismans safe from the Emperors clutches."

Sun: "Oh, it's nothing. I'm just doing my part to keep the peace. Though the emperor's scouts he's been sending sure are pretty weak, I'm worried he might send a head coven leader to get me that may be a challenge, and it mi-. "

Bat Queen: "Sun, you're doing it again. You need to stop thinking of the negative and only look at the good things right now, ok?"

Sun: *A slight pause* "Right. "

Bat Queen: "Good, now I have a task for you. I forgot to return this book back to the library. Can you please return it for me, please, and here. "

She handed him some snails (coin currency)

Bat Queen: "Explore the town a little bit and get something to eat. I hardly ever see you eat."

Sun: "Ok, thank you, Mrs. Bat Queen."

Sun jumped up into the tree branches and jumped trees to tree out of the forest and heads to the town of Bonesborough.

Timeskip

Sun was walking down the town streets with a not dog in hand.

Sun: "If I eat this, does it consider cannibalism since I'm, in fact, part bug?. Uh oh well, better bugs than people. *Ate the whole thing in one bite.* OK, let's see here, return the book check, and get food in my belly for this week check, and still have a few coppers to spare. I wonder what I should do with it. Maybe I should just give the rest back to her. I don't really need anything."

???: "psst, hey, you over here."

Sun looks right to see someone was calling him, and he sees an elderly Witch with long grey hair, wearing a red dress with a golden gem in the center, red high heels, a golden fang showing, and she was holding a staff with a owl palisman on top. Sun decided to walk up closer to her booth to see it covered with junk from the human realm. And notice the sign labeled "Human Collectibles," which intrigued him

???: "Hey, there you feel like buying any of my most prize possessions of the human world?"

Sun: "That depends. Do you really call this one of your prize possessions?"

Sun picks up what appears to be a very chewed up dog toy.

???: "Oh, that's human soap it will clean you well in all the right spots. " *She winks at him*

Sun picks up what appears to be a bent umbrella

Sun: "And this?"

???: "That's a human lighting rod help you guide lighting to help smite your enemies."

Sun: "Sorry Ma'am I-."

Eda: "Eda, my name is Eda."

Sun: "Eda, I just dont see anything that looks like it's worth my- Gasp!"

He was just looking around the stand, thinking he wasn't gonna find anything interesting until he saw one of life greatest pieces of work made in the human world. The Holy Grail of most kids' childhood. Yes, it was a Nintendo Ds Lite with 2 games in it, "Pokémon Platinum and Emerald," and a perfectly intact charger wrapped around it. He now sought out to get the only thing he wants right now.

Eda: "Oh , I see you have your eyes on this human gaming system."

Sun (in his head): "Oh sure, that one you know."

Sun: "How much?"

Eda: "50 snails."

Sun: "12 snails."

Eda: "60 snails."

Sun: "Aren't you supposed to go down on prices."

Eda: "Maybe a saint would, but I'm no Saint."

Big Emperor Guard: "Hey, you two, you're under arrest!"

Sun: "Not now, buddy, we're having a discussion."

The Emperors guard grabbed Sun's shoulder and was ready to arrest him, only for him being sent flying to another stand.

Sun: "Alright, now back to the discussion. How about these 12 snails, I'll take care of emperor coven guards like him for a week so you can happily run this con stand-in peace."

Eda: "Hmm, you make an interesting offer, but I don't need a bodyguard afterall I'm Eda, the owl lady, the most powerful witch on the boiling isles."

Sun: "I'm no bodyguard. "

The Emperors guard from before lunges at Sun from behind, then Sun turned around and round house kick him further away from them. He then faces Eda again.

Sun: "I'm someone who just really hates the Emperor, hehe."

Eda: "Hmm, alright, here's an offer. You can have this without paying, but you have to do something for me in return."

Sun: "Which is?"

Eda: "Protect someone for me when I'm not around. Her name is Luz, she's my apprentice, and she just started going to Hexside recently to study magic. Now, normally, I'd let her go without a care in the world, but this is a special circumstance."

Sun: "And you just wanna make sure she's safe?"

Eda nods to his response

Sun: "Ok, I'll keep her out of trouble, but only in the shadows she must never know I exists agree."

Eda hands him the gaming console and gives him a handshake to make the agreement official.

Eda: "Agree say I didn't catch your name?"

Sun: "You can call me Sun."

Eda: "Sun?" *Snickers* "Seriously?"

Sun: "It was the name I was given. Anyways, where is this Hexside? I rarely leave my comfort zone, so I don't know much about this town. Is it some sort of school?"

Eda: "You're an odd one. Then again, my apprentice is odder. You would get along with her."

Sun: "So are you gonna give me directions or?"

Eda: "Asking for directions cost about 12 snails." *She pulls out her hand*

Sun takes a deep breath and exhales and gives her his snails.

Timeskip, Sunset

We see Hexside School Of Magic Or Demonics (or Hexside for saving my time). Sun can be seen on top of high parts of a tree, viewing teen witches and demons in the school through the glass window and viewing the teens learning how to perform spells.

Sun: "So this is where all the witches learn to control their magic? Ha, I've got to say it doesn't look so shabby, after all. I wonder why Eda is so skeptical for her apprentice to join? Hmm?"

Sun noticed a lot of kids leaving the building

Sun: "Schools out already? Well, better find Eda's apprentice. It's too bad she didn't give me any description of her, but then again, it would've probably cost me a leg."

Sun jumps down from the trees and gets a closer look. He then notices witches coming out of the front doors. Specifically, 3 witches that look possibly siblings 1 set of twins boy and girl wearing light blue sleeves uniforms, and a younger sister with pink sleeves uniform, and all 3 have golden yellow eyes, and green hair, though the youngest hair looked kinda dyed.

Female Twin : "Mittens want to come with us later tonight?"

Mittens: "Ugh, no, I have homework, so leave me out of your troublesome decision making. "

Male Twin: "Oh, come on, sis. Mom's not coming home til late, and ever since what happened at the knee, I want to feel more alive. "

Mittens: "You wouldn't be saying that if Mom found out you're not back home after school. "

Female Twin: "Come on, Mittens, you need to live more while you still can. "

Mitten: "I "live more" when I'm away from Mom's yelling. "

Sun is hiding in the bushes, just eavesdropping

Sun: "Sheesh, and I thought my mom was hard on me with the chancla. "

The female twin looked at Sun's direction, which spooked him to quickly duck his head into the bushes.

Male Twin: "Emira, what's up?"

Emira: "I had a strange feeling someone was watching us."

The 3 start walking a little closer to Sun's location.

Sun (in his head): "Not getting caught now."

Sun jumps high up into the trees without them noticing. By the time the 3 were close enough to the Bush to notice him, he was already gone.

Mittens: "What are you talking about? There's no one there. "

???: "Amity!"

The one that the other two called "Mittens" suddenly turned to see a girl with rainbow sleeved uniform, short dark brown hair, brown eyes, and round ears almost like she's a hu- *record stop sound effect* Hey wait a minute!

Sun: "A human girl?! In the boiling isles, how's this possible? I thought I was the only one on this corpse. What's going on? Could she be?"

Amity: *Panics* "Luz, what are you doing here?"

Luz: "Uh, walking home from my first day of school adoy. Hehe, it's still amazing that I get to be the first witch ever to study all the tracks."

Sun can't hear what they're talking up high in the trees.

Emira: "Hey Luz, wanna join me and Edric tonight?"

Edric: "Yeah, we're going monster hunting tonight."

Luz: "Huh monster hunting? "

Amity: "Luz, please don't."

Emira: "There's been rumor of a monster living deep in the palisman forest, and if you can catch it, there's a supposed big reward."

Emira handed Luz her scroll to look at picks of hard to see pics of the monster attacking the Emperors guards.

Luz: "Interesting, Eda would love this, especially the reward part."

Amity: "Luz, please, there are a lot of regrettable things you've done from the time I've known you, but when it comes to this, you gotta draw the line."

Luz: "It's ok Amity with my new ice spell and my cango attitude. There ain't nothing that could stop me now. "

Just when she said that, a web attached to her on the back pulled her into the forest.

Amity: "Luz!"

Amity started to run into the forest along with her siblings

Edric: "What happened to homework?"

Amity: "Shut up and look for Luz."

The 3 run around in search of Luz while Sun is looking up from a birds eye view for Luz.

Sun: "Sheesh, just how much trouble can one kid get into?"

Sun looks around up in the tree and sees Luz being dragged into a cave, which he proceeded to go and rescue her.

On Luz side of things She opens her eyes and sees she's tied up in a giant web.

Luz: "Hello, anyone there?"

Luz tries to reach for a light glyph in her pocket, but just when's she's about to reach them, her pocket got webbed up. She looks to see a giant monster spider.

Spider Kaijin: "Where is he?"

Luz: "Um, sorry?"

Spider Kaijin: "Where is the one they call Black Sun? Tell me, and your death will be quick."

Luz: "I'm sorry, but I don't know anyone named Black Sun?

Spider Kaijin: "Do you think I'm stupid? I've been tracking his scent, and yours is quite indefinite to his. So where is he?"

Amity can be heard from the entrance of the cave.

Amity: "Luz?!"

Luz: "Ami- mmm." *Her lips were webbed*

Spider Kaijin: "Wrong move"

The monster turned his hand into a giant sharp claw and raised up high, ready to strike her down. Until

Sun: "HERE I AM!"

Sun dive in and push the Kaijin out of the way. He then cuts the web up and gets her out of it.

Luz: "What's happening? Who are you?"

Sun: "You find your friends and get out now." *Turns and faces the kaijin with fists up* "Haaa!"

Sun lunges at the Spider Kaijin and starts wailing at it with punches. While he's dealing with the Spider, Luz hides behind the rock and witnesses the fight.

Luz: "And I thought the basilisk was gonna be the end of today's adventure."

Amity: "Luz!"

The Blight siblings found Luz

Luz: "Oh, thank Titan, it's you guys."

Edric: "What's going on?"

Luz: "I think that Grasshopper man saved me."

The 4 watch the fight between the Spider and Grasshopper, who the Grasshopper was pinning the Spider to the ground

Sun: "Why'd you go after the human?"

Spider Kaijin: "I just followed your scent."

Sun: "That's doesn't make sense, well, whatever the case, leave her alone!"

Spider Kaijin: "I don't care about her. I want you."

The Spider spit webs out of his mouth onto Sun's face, blinding him.

Sun: "Aw, come on, that's all kinda schnasty."

Sun couldn't see which gave an advantage to Spider Kaijin by webbing up Sun in a new web.

Luz: "No, we got to help him."

Luz jumps in and hits Spider Kaijin with an ice glyph, which forms into a sharp ice pillar and scratches his eyes on the right side

Luz: "Amity, come on, I need your fire spell."

Amity rushed in and used a pink fire spell and burned off the webbing.

Sun: "Are you insane you're gonna get yourselves killed. "

Luz: "Welcome to my life."

They finished breaking him free

Sun: "I'd appreciate the help now, please, get out of here before you get hurt. You, what's your name? Mittens? You're the responsible one. Get your friends out of here."

Amity: "The name's Amity, and with pleasure. "

Amity uses summons her abomination and scooped up Luz and her siblings and got them out of the cave. Leaves the half blind Spider and Sun alone.

Sun: "Now let's settle this."

Sun jumps up in the air and power his right fist up with a magical aura

Sun: "HOPPER PUNCH!"

He punches the Spider Kaijin in the face. Spider Kaijin falls to the ground and is unable to get back up. Suddenly, he exploded and gave Sun a scare.

Sun: "What the - why did he explode!?"

Sun looks around to see no more evidence that Spider Kaijin is still around. Giving that Sun left the cave, which appears to be Night-time. Suddenly, he was surrounded by the four kids.

Sun: "I thought you guys left already. Oh, by the way, pro tip don't go in there."

Luz: "Who are you?"

Amity: "And why was that thing after Luz?"

Sun: "Sorry Spider-Man, don't reveal his secrets, and neither will I, Bye~."

Sun jumps up way up in the sky when suddenly his belt flashes so bright and blinds everyone. The next thing everyone knew, he fell onto the ground in a different form he looked like Luz, and only his ears were sharp. He had orange red eyes, long dark brown hair, and the belt was gone from his waist. The four were looking at him.

Sun: "What? What are you guys looking at?"

Sun looked at a nearby puddle and saw himself

Sun: " Aw son of a - " *Passes out*

Luz tries to wake him up, but he doesn't wake up

Luz: "We should get Eda."

???: "That won't be necessary."

Just then, The Bat Queen shows up and picks up Sun from the ground.

Emira: "The Bat Queen?"

Edric: "Awesome!"

Luz: "Wait, where are you taking him?"

Bat Queen: "Home, he needs his rest. Say hello to The Owl Lady for me, tata."

The Bat Queens flies off and leaves the four in shock.

Amity: "What just happend tonight?"

The four began to leave the area, not after Luz picked something up from the ground. It was the Ds

Luz: "I think I need to have a chat with Eda."

Luz walks home now.

Meanwhile, at The Knee

The Silver Grasshopper Kaijin is killing
Emperors guard. 17 were lying on the ground, either armless, legless, headless, or all 3. And right now, he's holding one of the guards by the neck.

???: "Tell me what you know."

Coven Guard: *Gasping* "I'm telling you, I don't know anything, Shadow Moon."

Moon: "Then you are of no use for me."

Moon choked the guard so badly his neck cracked, and he hung lifeless in his hand. Moon dropped the corpse and sat on a rock, taking a good view at his crime scene while he was in deep thought.

Moon: "Hmm . . . Black Sun, where are you?"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

369 32 16
Just a random fem y/n X Hunter story Feel free to judge Y/N l/N is all alone the she stumbles across eda the owl lady and her apprentice luz the hum...
13.7K 325 11
Luz had to go home at the end of summer, excited to come back to the Boiling Isles next summer... But things back in the human realm don't go as plan...
22K 679 48
Picture isn't mine As he stood there, being offered the staff of the last Golden Guard. he accepted all of his conditions. Hunters dream was finally...
32 6 5
An Owl House AU story inspired by @not-the-best-06 . I got the itch to write this after reading "The Boss's Daughter" and "One Week" by not-the-best...