These Violent Ends

By MeggEWritess

Six years ago Teresa Brooklyn Gomez attended Grizzly High in Seattle, WA. During her senior year, mysterious... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Introduction

31 3 0
By MeggEWritess

These violent delights have violent ends, and in their triumph die like fire and powder, which as they kiss consume. The sweetest honey is loathsome in his own deliciousness, and in the taste confounds the appetite.

What does it take to make a person turn violent?

What would you be willing to do to avenge someone you love? How far are you willing to go?

Tess Gomez is no stranger to murder. At age 16 someone tried to murder her at her boarding school -  a boarding school for international students, homeless students, orphans, and the troubled. A notorious killer ran loose for years, threatening and murdering students.

She lived and was able to kill the Killer instead.

Years later, Tess is out on her own trying to start a life with her best friend Caley and her two best guy friends Thomas and Kyler.

But Tess cannot outrun her past.

The mysterious murders are still being investigated. Several people profited off the murders, which was a mere distraction from all the stealing that had taken place.

Tess finds herself back in the lions den of murders after losing the one person she cares most deeply about.

She has no choice but to work with her ex and get justice for themselves and all those affected by the murders.

Will these violent delights have violent ends?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 178 35
You see this girl in your school, in the streets, in the neighborhood, skinny, wearing glasses, altogether not a pretty sight. you see her, you laugh...
90 0 9
You're the new girl at Razel Clen College, AKA the most notorious school in the country. The culture there is horrific with fights happening everyday...
4.4K 292 79
Change was what Kristina Monroe wanted the most. A change of scenery. Maybe even going to a different town. But Kristina didn't expect was that her w...
731 219 34
Being in an elite private school has its pros and cons, especially being in one really far away from home and in a place where you can be seen as an...