Vocal's Sex Stories

By Thatvocalnobody

I'm just using this to write as much smut as I can :D Yes some based on real life and some not, deal with it More

Warm Nights
Night Shift
I'm Here For Her
My Weird Neighbor
I want to go outside more
My First Time
Skirt
Psycho
Freaky Guy Meets A Freaky Girl
A Night In Bed
A Girl
The Quiet Girl In Class
Puppy
Halloween Party
Her
Sleep Demon
Summer Bus
Good Girl
Red Light
Taboo
Midnight

Sunny

525 1 0
By Thatvocalnobody

The smooth and soft skin she has makes her ass into an almost heart shape thanks to its shape and glow. The only thing protecting her holes from this world is a small pair of black thongs and an old T-shirt of mine that's way too big on her. Moving in with your girlfriend is something that every guy dreams of. Well, I moved in with my girlfriend almost a month ago and it's been super great. The only problem is that her sister also lives with us so it had its ups and downs. Sunny isn't a bad chick or anything like that, it's just that she can...be a bit of a handful sometimes but at least she's fun to an extent.

Sunny is your typical comfy girl. Always lying around in sweaters and panties/boxers she says she buys when I damn well know that they are mine that she and Raven stole over the years. Sunny could always be found in the same three spots, her bed, the living room couch, and at her desk in her gaming chair. She can also be found either reading books or things online that she shouldn't be reading yet. Always eats snacks that are going to give her massive stomach aches later on in the day and also forgets to drink water or let alone any liquid that'll help her. She's always tired of a girl who can easily sleep 13-15 hours a day and carrying her giant assortments of stuffed animals that she calls her stuffies and her massive blankets.

While I do say all this is Sunny, she's also a kind and hard-working girl. She's a full-time English teacher at the local public school and works part-time time the local public library. She also streams from time to time to hundreds of thousands of views. She has a loyal friend group who I've talked to in the past who are some great guys and girls. She's an artist, singer, and a genuinely funny girl to add all that. Why do I know so much about Sunny instead of my girlfriend, well that's simple! Raven is currently busy at work as usual. Raven is the current manager for a pretty big-time streamer who's even made it to movies and TV shows.

Gold Stream is a cool dude, feels like the fame kinda got to his head but he's also a smart businessman with a wife and two daughters. He's also a religious man who had made streams solely for Christianity even if it was frowned upon, he still did them. The only problem that's recently happened is that there are some documents from another woman that say Gold Stream cheated on his wife with her back in 2017 during their wedding and now a few other women recently came out. One even had a video he recorded of them doing doggy and his dick is in full view.

This whole thing that recently came up has caused such a big headache and added a huge amount of stress on Raven who already has a lot on her plate with her best friend having a kid soon and her being the godmother of that kid. Thanks to her working a job that easily brings in nearly 56 hours a week on a slow day, this all didn't make it any easier as of now. I work a regular 9-5, 40-hours-a-week job at a local overnight bar so I'm always okay. I make sure to sleep during the afternoon so I can make both Raven and Sunny breakfast so neither has to worry, I also make them lunch and they'll both be out the door by around 8:30 so from 9 am to around 2 pm is a perfect six hours of pure silence, giving me more than enough time to get some peaceful sleep.

Gold Stream is doing a public panel in San Francisco for a two-week-long convention and Raven went along with him two weeks before to settle some business before the main event than the two will stay an extra week for business meaning she'll be gone a full 35 days from home, nearly a month-long she'll be gone and it didn't help we got into a fight the day before she left because her period and the stress didn't help things out. She was yelling and shouting at me for not helping her even though she never asks and when I offered to help edit down from footage for her, she got even madder so it hasn't been my favorite week so far.

It was finally the weekend and I was lying in bed when I could hear the sounds of sleepy, shuffling footsteps in the living room that caught my attention. I sat up and ended up getting out of bed and walking over to see a sleepy Sunny walking around the kitchen. "Uhh...Sunny?" I asked. She only responded by mumbling something underneath her silent breath as she grabbed an orange in her tiny hands and shuffled her way toward me, hitting the orange on my chest. "Open." She sleepily said. I just let out a small but quick sigh as I ripped the orange open and handed her the slices. "There, happy?" She nodded her head as she mumbled an agreed sound. She walked over into the living room where she sat on the couch and slowly ate her orange slices while covering herself underneath a massive blanket.

I walked over and sat beside her on the opposite side of the couch, I looked toward the TV and saw she was watching one of her animes with her eyes not even fully open, just listening to the English voice actors inside the TV. "Are you uh...you watching this?" She nodded as she ate another orange slice. "Okay...cool..." And awkward silence. Sunny and I don't usually talk or hang out but with Raven being gone usually for the weekends, we've gotten somewhat closer while also growing an awkward distance between the two of us.

I pulled out my phone and checked my work email for anything when I ended up getting another message from Raven which made me feel nothing but anxious when I saw it pop up on my notifications. I know we have a lot to talk about and I know I need to apologize for what happened between me and Gold. It was just for the camera and I know it wasn't something we talked about that would happen in my job but I do want to say I'm sorry. Text me back when you can okay? I still love you.

It was those words that made me feel both numb and exhausted already. The incident between her and Gold Stream was that during an interview the crowd started chanting for them to kiss even though it was obvious that she was against it but did it anyway. She didn't slap him and he didn't take me into account for what happened but I made them both realize that this wasn't something she talked to me about. I think any man seeing his girlfriend kiss her boss would feel angry and upset that neither of them felt bad because it was "for business reasons" that they kissed. I ignored the message when I felt a sudden weight hit me to my right. "Wha happan~" Sunny said taking another orange slice and eating it. "Oh, nothing Sunny. You don't have to worry about it." "Mmm..." She then ate another orange slice.

Sunny was one of the first ones to find out about Gold and Raven kissing. She was working that day and I was at a bar. I didn't want to go home yet because I could still feel all my emotions still running wild and I didn't want to go and do something only an idiot would do so I sat back and had a nice drink to myself for a while. It wasn't until nearly 3 or 4 am that someone finally came looking for me. Sunny left me a few texts and two calls while Raven didn't even bother to message me so that was just more salt that was added to the wound. Sunny managed to sober me up a little and even get me home. Sunny ended up bringing me back home and somehow managed to get me inside without me throwing up or anything like that. She tried her best to get me into her room and she'd sleep on the couch because I didn't want to sleep with Raven that night but I ended up on the couch while Sunny and Raven fought because Sunny helped me undress and get comfortable. It was a lot of things that just didn't help the night morning too. I had a massive hangover and I woke up to Raven screaming at me for being mad and upset instead of talking to her but...I couldn't talk with her. She hurt me in a way that...that I just couldn't forgive at that moment. Sure she's messed up in the past and so have I, I'm not an angel nor am I a perfect human being. I'm a man, a man who's messed up plenty of times in the past.

I just stared forward at the TV as Sunny munched away on her orange slices but she ended up finally running out of oranges and started abusing me with that bowl. "Mmm! Open!" She lifted the bowl above her head and continued to hit me gently on the shoulder when she ended up falling over and landing in my lap. "Ah, s-sorry Sunny." I started to get up when she just went limp on me. She set the bowl down and rested. "Uh...S-Sunny?" "Mmm...eepy..." She quickly started snoring with me now being trapped there. The sleepless night last night didn't help but the warmth coming from Sunny reminded me of how Raven used to sleep in my lap. It brought comfort but a deep depression with it. The warmth was a comfort and knowing it was Sunny kind of did bring an ease to me and I ended up drifting off to sleep.

I slowly woke up to the afternoon glow. I don't know if it was the early afternoon or late afternoon but that was the best nap I've taken in a very long time. I woke up to Sunny still lying in my lap, peacefully sleeping. I felt more at ease now, well rested, and the feeling of a bunch of weight taken off me. It felt nice to feel at peace for once. I could hear Sunny groaning and turning over in her sleep. I didn't move her or shake her at all as she turned over and slowly opened her eyes to see me. "Mmmm...good mornin'..." She sleepily said like usual. I kind of chuckled to myself a little as I patted her head. "Morning Sunny." She grabbed my hand in those soft and tiny hands of hers. "Did you sleep good?" She asked, I nodded. "Yeah, I guess I did." "Ah...that good then..." It looked like she was going to sleep again, I wanted to get up and enjoy my weekend when I felt her tiny hands move over my jeans. "S-Sunny?" She didn't respond.

Sunny was lying there perfectly still with her tiny arms and soft hands just lying over my crouch. I was going to reach over and move her arm when she started undoing my jeans button and pulling my zipper down with ease. I just watched in shock as her tiny hands grabbed onto my dick and whip it out from my boxers. "S-Sunny?!" She started stroking me off, it was a feeling I hadn't felt before. The softness from her hands, the heat, the gentle amount of pressure she was using. It was all something I had forgotten about ever since my fight with Raven. I was so thrown off by everything that happened in a matter of a single minute that I didn't notice her head move and I felt those plump lips of hers touch the head of my dick. "Is this helping?" She softly and cutely asked.

Every fiber of my being wanted to shout. "No, it's not, I'm your sister's boyfriend! We shouldn't be doing things!" But I had already lost control. It was all so so bad but it just felt amazing. It felt like she was controlling my entire body through her tiny hands and my dick. "S-Sunny th-that's me-" I suddenly moaned. I was now in the hands of a woman who was my girlfriend's sister. She started sucking my tip, moving her tiny hands up and down my shaft while also caressing my balls. It all just felt good and extremely erotic. I hate to admit it but she was doing a better job than Raven. I threw my head back and laid back and let what was happening to me just happen. I lay there for a few minutes which felt like an eternity when I felt Sunny move.

I opened my eyes and looked down to see her throwing the blanket off and sitting in my lap now with my dick pressed up against her stomach. I saw my overgrown hoodie on her that just made her look so adorable and small. "Raven isn't taking care of you now so I need to do it." She casually said. She reached down and pulled her panties to the side and exposed her tiny pink pussy. She looked like she was already dripping. There was a small wet spot in her pink panties. I watched her grind her pussy on my shaft and I could feel and smell the heat that was coming off her. I could feel her clit twitch against my head. With every move she made I could feel the pleasure take over my body and all my old stresses and aches were gone.

I finally regained some control over my body. I reached up and grabbed her hips as I stopped her and we stared at each other. Deeply into her bright blue eyes, she looked into my dark green eyes. "S-Sunny, w-we can't do this." She acted fast, almost like a snake going in for its final kill.

I threw my head back and let what was happening to me happen when I felt Sunny starting to move. I looked down to see her throw her blanket off and she sat in my lap. "Raven isn't taking care of you so I need to." She reached down and pulled her panties to the side. I watched as her small, pink pussy rub up against my dick. She was dripping wet already. I could feel her clit twitch with every move she made as I felt that pleasure just take over my body. "B-but Sunny-" She placed her finger over my lips as she lifted herself up and slowly pressed her body against the tip of my dick. "Shh." She said. "Let me take care of you." She said, ending in a whisper. Before I knew it, I was already slipping inside her hot, wet, soft, and extremely sexual body.

She held onto me as she let out a small cry. I reacted the same way I did when I and Raven first did it. Holding onto her back, one hand on her head, I brought her in close and just held her there in a tight but soft bear hug. I could feel a few tears run down my shirt and onto my skin, she pulled back just enough that I could see her pain-ridden face. "S-Sunny..." "I-It's ok, y-you're just b-bigger than I th-thought you'd be." I looked down and mixed in with her how fluids had a slight redness to them. "Y-you're a virgin..." I calmly said in a deep whisper. Sunny pulled herself up and kissed me once again. "Y-yes, y-y-you are my first."

Her teary-eyed face, filled with pain turned into one with a pleased smile. One that said Please don't stop on it. It was all far too late, what was happening was going to happen now. I wrapped my arms around Sunny's shoulders and lifted her as I stood and laid her back against the couch. "How about, I take care of you now Sunny." She just looked up at me and with that bright smile of hers, she nodded. "Mmm." I could feel my heart race with those words and that smile. It was pure, innocent but extremely sexual, you'd of thought that she was a sexual demon with how she acts but no, she was an angel, ready for her time to turn from a child to a full-grown woman.

I sat up as I grabbed her waist and her hands flopped down near her head as I slowly moved. Her grunts slowly turned into slight moans with each movement I made. She wrapped and coiled around me in ways I could never speak of. She was a perfect match for me in ways Raven could never fulfill. I was making slow but deep movements, now turning into faster, rugged, and passion-filled moves almost like a person playing a fighting game only this was for me to make sure she was pleased. "F-fuck~" She'd cry and moan, I could only heavily breathe, deep but filled with lust as I pounded away at her hole.

I held her by her waist, the rest of her body falling limp as I pounded into her to the point I could see the slight bulge in her guts that was caused by my dick. I held her limp body and just pounded away when I could feel myself getting closer, dangerously close to cumming inside her. I was pounding her a little more as I leaned over and whispered into her ear. "I-I'm c-coming ~ I-I'm gonna-" Before I could say anything else, she pulled me by my collar and we kissed. I could feel her tongue dance with mine as I quickly came inside her before I could stop it.

It was an explosion that just couldn't be stopped. I could feel myself pour gallons on gallons of my seed inside her as we kissed and we both kept moving and grinding up against each other.

We stopped kissing, my forehead resting up against hers, just the two of us breathing heavily, her eyes closed but glossy with tears from pleasure. I was looking down at her stomach, the thing that's now carrying my future generations of children. "I-I'm gonna pull out n-now..." I said through deep gasps. She only responded by nodding her head. I slowly pulled out and we both watched as a thick white sludge followed with me pulling out. We both watched as my cum drooled out of her in thick lines. I collapsed beside her, the two of us drenched in sweat, breathing heavily, and exhausted. Not being able to move a single inch.

I just looked up at the ceiling, not knowing what exactly just happened through this even if I had just lived through it. I just turned and rolled my head over as I saw Sunny lying there with a big smile, hiding her face behind her tiny hands. "D-did I do good?~" She sweetly asked. I couldn't respond right away, I could only lift my hand and pat her head with a smile. "You uh...you did great. Nearly sucked the soul of me..." My arm went limp and Sunny took that chance to cuddle up to me, holding onto both my arm and my stomach.

I reached my hand over and brought her in tight as she buried her head into my chest. "Th-that was...amazing..." Sunny said. She had a sweet and whispered voice now. "C-can we do that again sometime?" I just smiled and laughed to myself. "Maybe, maybe." Sunny just continued to cuddle me. The rest of the day was...different. Sunny clung to me like crazy for the next three days that Raven was gone. The whole time I didn't talk with Raven, I just...Sunny just kept me entertained even when I didn't ask or even show it. We did it everywhere after that day, in the bathroom, kitchen, on her bed, in her room, in our room, and even in my car.

I ended up breaking up with Raven two full weeks after her coming home, it turned out that she was cheating on me with Gold Stream who was also cheating with a bunch of other girls as well. Whatever happens past this now isn't my concern. Raven ended up getting her own apartment while Sunny and I stayed together with next week being our one-year anniversary together and six months of us not dealing with Raven and her random bullcrap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 132 44
Book Guide to all of my stories . . . . . . . Warning... this is not an actual complete books . . 💗💗💗
10.8K 346 10
Compilation of EarthMix stories that keeps on fogging my mind I'm sorry if it won't be that much but yeah I just need to let it out I hope you have...
2.3K 8 14
Read the title it's self explanatory what these are about Lol :) Some of these will be smut, and some will be things like fluff etc. SO YEAH this i...