๐Œ๐ˆ๐—๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐ˆ๐†๐๐€๐‹๐’, สฒแตƒ...

Mya2tact

๐‰๐š๐ฒ๐ค๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ะ•ั‰ะต

000
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026

009

11.1K 388 420
Mya2tact

February 25th

JUSTIN REYES

jay licked over his lips as he put his grey nike tech on over his white tshirt. he sat at the edge of his bed tying his shoes.

"where you goin" dd mumbled walking into his room sitting in his gaming chair. jay ignored the question continuing to do what he was doing. he hated answering questions.

he hated talking period. he was more of a person to drown in his thoughts. it wasn't a secret that jay was anti-social.

everyone knew, but that was just jay.

jay yawned scratching the back of his head standing up. "it's eleven in the morning on a saturday and you wide awake, that's new" dd raised his eyebrows trying to badger into where his brothers future whereabouts would be.

"don't get used to it" he muttered rubbing his eyes. true he was awake but he was really tired and his weekends were to sleep so he didn't like this at all.

"don't fuck my room up while i'm gone" he said getting his phone. "how long are you gone be?! i'm hungry" dd told his older brother. "ion know a hour maybe two" he shrugged looking for his house and car keys that sat on a blue nike lanyard.

dd smacked his teeth "brooo" he groaned aggravated by his brother. sometimes he hated how closed off his brother could be. he was so closed off he didn't even tell his whereabouts.

dd understood of course but it still bothered him that he couldn't properly talk to his brother, even if they were having a good conversation jay would just stop talking out of no where and shut down letting dd do the talking.

but this would make dd feel like he was talking to much and just stop all together never letting them get through a full conversation with no problems.

"it's food in the house" jay smiled teasing his brother before laying his eyes on the blue nike lanyard with his keys grabbing them from infront of his pc.

"can you please bring me back something to eat jay" dd looked at him not liking how he was playing at a time like this. "ion got time for yo shit today. you must want me to die" dd said officially starting to be dramatic.

"i'll get you sum dd shut the fuck up" jay laughed under his breath walking out his room. "hey" melz-his sister- greeted sititng from the couch. "wassup, where miri?" he paused.

he honestly didn't wanna talk but he hated feeling like he was coming off as rude so he just started a small conversation before he left so he didn't make his sister feel no type of way. because if she did feel some type of way she would vocalize it.

"with his dad" melz looked back at her phone and jay took that as an opportunity to walk out the door before his mom was seen coming out her room. he sighed but internally groaned.

"hey, where are you going" she said seeing him dressed with his keys. "with kai" he lied like it was nothing keeping a neutral face. "oh..okay tell him i said hello" she shrugged walking away.

he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding before walking out the door. "my family nosey" he mumbled to his own self as he unlocked his car.

after ten minutes of driving he slightly parked down the street from kiara and kais house. he sighed realizing what he was doin. he was starting to see how it was so wrong they was in this situation in the first place.

the fact he had to park down the street so kai wouldn't see made him realize if he had to hide it , it shouldn't have been done. it was just something about kiara that drew him in though.

even with a girlfriend that cared for him and showed her affection he wanted kiara and he didn't know why. he typically wasn't even fond of outgoing people which was exactly what kiara was.

everybody knew kiara though she couldn't say the same. she was friendly, she got along with everyone but then she also had this side where she didn't care about anything she was just her.

maybe that was why he was attracted to her. he would never admit he was, but he knew he was. that's why he felt bad about it, because in a way he didn't feel bad about it.

it was confusing to him.

he couldn't understand the process his mind was going through to want someone else while he was in a full relationship but what he didnt want to admit was he was attracted to kiara before india.

jay was brought out of his thoughts with a knock on his passenger window. he snapped his head in that direction seeing kari. he smacked his teeth letting the window down.

"are you here for kiara". she said and he nodded slowly. "okay," she said before opening the back door and putting a black bag in the back seat. he raised his eyebrows as the closed the back door back.

"if she gets angry just give her that. be mindful about her mood swings because she been really mad all day and have fun! i hope you enjoy seeing the baby" kari wished him with a smile.

a smile grew on jays face looking at kari and how excited she was. "i preciate it kari" he thanked her. she nodded "oh and bring me some food i'm hungry" she said.

"y'all kids hungry as hell today" he shook his head "i gotchu though" he nodded and she stuck her hand through the window and did their handshake.

"oh there she go" she pointed at kira coming out the building. "be safe" she walked away from the car. kari walked past kiara and kiara opened the door getting in the front seat.

"hey" she said clearly not showing any signs of anger. "wassup you cool?" he checked on her. "yep" she nodded as he eyed her outfit.

she had on a blue BeBe branded hoodie with khaki pants and jordan 1 high tops. "you ugly" he mumbled and she side eyed him choosing to ignore him.

she pulled out her phone texting india back. india was asking her why she stopped sharing her location with her

kiara sighed replying that it was no reason and she just didn't feel the need to. over the week she felt like indias vibe were getting more and more weird and her urges to distance herself had finally became real.

she didn't understand why india was acting like this because kiara never showed ill feelings towards india. kiara loved india whether she wanted to admit it so she didn't want to shut her out.

she also felt like india and jays relationship put a strain on their friendship out of jealousy which was stupid.

she also stopped sharing her location because she wasn't sure if she had jays and it would've been weird if she saw they were together. india hated when kiara and jay were left alone for too long because ever since india started to pursue him she could feel the vibe that jay had some type of interest in kiara.

maybe that was why she was so clingy towards him when she was around.

"what's wrong" he said driving with one hand glancing between the road and her. "india keep bothering me" she frowned slightly seeing the multiple messgaes at a time.

"block her" he suggested making her look at him. "i can't do that" she said to him making him furrow his eyebrows not understanding.

"why? if you don't wanna talk, and she keep trynna talk..block her" he shrugged. that was his solution to everything. "is she blocked on your phone?" kiara asked trying to prove a point

"i guess not...her messages muted though. same shit" he explained "hmm" she hummed nodding before muting her alerts feeling more at ease already.

kiara layed her head on the window closing her eyes to let them rest as they drove.

once he got in the parking lot they still had ten minutes before they had to be inside so jay killed the engine slouching in his seat.

he pulled his phone out going to check india's messages since they were muted. he saw she had sent multiple messages to him making him smack his teeth callin her.

"hello?" she answered after to rings ."yeah wassup?" he asked gettingstraight to it. "where are you? you said we could go out to eat for dinner " she questioned.

"india it's twelve in the afternoon, lunch barely over" he huffed. "i know but i couldn't see your location and i got worried" she frowned her face up even thought he couldn't see her.

"my bad, i'm out wit kai though" he lied. "oh...you heard from ki? she stopped sharing her location with me and haven't been responding. is she there?" india asked trying to pry what little information she didn't have out of him.

she just wanted to know if he was around kiara. "nah we not even at they house we hot boxin" he lied once again rolling his eyes.

if she kept asking questions he would run out of shit to say and she didn't seem like she was stopping. "well lemme talk to kai maybe he know!" india suggested.

"bye india" he hung up. sometimes she sounded so stupid. why would he give his phone to someone else so they could discuss another person. if it don't got shit to do with him then nobody was using his phone.

even if he wasn't with kai she sounded straight dumb to think he would let her do that anyway.

jay let out a breath staring into space for a little bit before lightly tapping kiara making her stir in her sleep. she fully awoke and planted a mug on her face.

she was extremely tired and she loved sleeping in on weekends just like jay, so interrupting her sleep was a no. but she had to suck it up because they were at the doctor.

"come on kiki you gotta get up cause ion know shit bout this place" he mumbled making her stretch, shaking a little before letting out one more sigh.

squinting her eyes she grabbed around getting her phone and airpods opening the door allowing him to lock his doors and getting out aswell.

she waited for jay at the front of the car as he got his stuff following her. kiara didn't say a word with it evident she had just been asleep she was just looking around with her mouth closed trying to adjust her eyes.

she slowly licked over her bottom lip walking to the front desk while jay stayed back at a distance crossing his arms watching her.

kiara forced a smile gripping her hands on the over top counter separating her and the service lady.

"hi do you have an appointment" she smiled at kiara. "yes for twelve thirty under kiara triplett" she attempted to match her energy.

jay bit down on his lip watching them interact as she leaned over the counter with a smile plastered on her face. he felt like she was so pretty it was crazy

he kept asking himself what did he see in her to make him act like this but he couldn't come up with a honest answer. it was starting to eat him alive. he didn't wanna know this answer for anyone but him.

"okay she'll be out shortly, you can take a seat over there" she smiled at kiara making her nod her head turning around seeing jay biting him lip looking at her.

she raised her eyebrows walking past him sitting on a chair. she decided on not calling him out on it because she didn't wanna make things things awkward, but he knew she had caught him and he had no shame.

following her, he went and sat down next to her looking at the side of her face making her smile awkwardly sitting her phone down feeling his intense stare.

"what" she laughed making him shake his head. "what?" he questioned what she was referring to. "i can have my face back?" she asked playfully making him smack his teeth waving her off.

"watcha thinkin bouttt" she dragged annoyingly copying isabella from phineas and ferb. he paused for a second before sitting up looking at her.

"i'm really havin a baby wit you" he said realizing it was all starting to click. he had knew about her pregnancy for almost three weeks and he was finally starting to come to terms that this was real and out of all the people in this world he was having a baby with kiara.

"youn want my baby" she playfully pouted making him playfully roll his eyes looking away so he could smile without her knowin.

"nah foreal though, i got a magic stick" he looked back at her seriously and she busted out laughing covering her mouth. "boy" she side eyed him. "no foreal my shit survived a plan b" he boosted.

"while you acting like that's a good thing, our baby gone come out buff eshit and imma blame it all on you" she tilted her head.

"oh my god..." she said randomly "what" he asked "what if our baby...ugly. he would get it from you" kiara shrugged making his jaw drop. "girl i'm fine as fuck" he waved her off.

"ehh" she shrugged making him mug her "you wasn't sayin that when- kiara triplett?" he was cut off making her snicker standing up.

"oop saved be the bell! come on baby daddy" she said before laughing at her self. "i can't even be serious with my own self" she stood there waiting for jay to talk up.

they walked side by side following behind the nurse named cheryl. "hi i'm cheryl your last obgyn was sadly let go so i'll be replacing her, it's very nice to meet you kiara." cheryl introduced herself and kiara smiled "nice to meet you too" she greeted.

"and you must be the father?" she redirected to jay making him nod not knowing what to say. he was extremely nervous right now. he had never been to one of these and he honestly never saw himself being at one either.

"well nice to meet you, your here for your the end of your first trimester check up correct?" she made sure. she was always careful incase of medical mistakes. "yes ma'am" kiara nodded.

"aw okay, your next appointment we might actually have a gender! what are you guys hoping for?" she asked as she placed the gloves on carefully and properly.

"a boy" they said in sync.

"really? no girl?" she grabbed the gel and kiara layed back. "hell no, i could t deal with another one of me" kiara said thruthfully. if her daughter turned out like her kiara wouldn't be able to handle it.

"understood" cheryl nodded. "okay" she looked at kiara and kiara lifters her jacket revealing the visible pudge on her stomach. cheryl spread the gel across her stomach.

jay silently wiped his palms on his ksubi jeans. cheryl grabbed the grabbed the transducer placing it on kiara stomach softly starting to move it around until the the heartbeat was heard.

kiara looked up at the screen not really seeing a baby but she could make it out. "this is your baby" cheryl pointed at the screen. "foreal?" jay looked between her and the screen.

"yes" cheryl chuckled finding it slightly funny at his reaction. "eww i bet he gone have a big head like you." kiara made fun of him making him smile.

she would make a joke out a a moment like this.

"my head ain't big" he said eyed her "yeah okay megamind" she giggled. "do you want pictures ?" cheryl asked and they both nodded quickly.

"okay i'll be right back, you get cleaned up" she laughed removing her gloves. she had a feeling she would like these set of patient's.

"yo kiki we got a baby!" jay said excitedly.

quick filler since i had to avert my attention to the other book this weekend 🙄

it's finna get going now.

i already started a new book bro😂 ima keep it in the drafts though because i already got three out rn

thoughts and predictions?

MYA OUT🫡

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

Delayed Heartbeat ๐Ÿ’“ [Requested] Phyu Pwint

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

28.2K 222 73
1. A little-known motorcycle race unexpectedly became popular because of the appearance of the riders. Yan Chi, a legendary driver in the motorcycle...
1M 40.5K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
maddison sloan | GREYS ANATOMY am

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
36.3K 980 40
A girl from The Bronx moves to Yonkers but moves back to the Bronx. When she moves back to the Bronx she moves back to where she grew up,River Park T...