Reacting To Throne of Heroes

Od ReaperofHope9

Everyone is transported to a theatre by two individuals as they all will watch Izuku's journey to become a he... Více

Season 1 Servants
Izuku's Season 1 Nicknames
Audience Season 1
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Season 2 Servants
Izuku's Season 2 Nicknames
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Audiance Season 2
Intermission
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Audience Season 2 UPDATE
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 8

4.3K 71 21
Od ReaperofHope9

Gym Gamma

Both Class 1A and 1B arrived in the Gym and safe to say everyone is sizing each other out. Izuku is looking and recognises a few of them, especially the one with the weird looking eyebrows. He remembers him when all those Students were crowding their classroom door. He then sees Aizawa and Vlad King head in front of the two classes.

Aizawa: Alright everyone listen up, today in this joint-training consider this as you audition for the Sports Festival.

Vlad: We are doing this because we want to see how you guys fair against each other. We don't want to have any incidents once you're out on the field during the Sports Festival.

Aizawa: That way all of you can have a better understanding on what you need to improve or change. Manage your two weeks well and don't waste time half assing it.

Vlad: The rules are still the same as always, you have 5 minutes to knock your opponent out or send them off the ring.

Aizawa: And try not to go overboard, especially you Midoriya.

Izuku nods as in his mind he can hear majority of his Servants groan.

Vlad: Cementoss is here to fix the damages you guys have done in the arena and Recovery Girl will be here to heal your injuries. Now let's begin.

As Vlad King began calling out the Students for their fight. Izuku observes and notes every single detail of his Classmates Quirks. Despite him not being interested in Heroes anymore his old habits still remain, after all he needs to come up with strategies to figure out which Servant to use against them.

Artoria (Lancer): 'I see you're coming up with strategies to fight against them.'

Izuku: 'Yes I am, I need to know which Servant to use to basically end this fight'

Scathach: 'You know you have yet to be picked. The Teachers have something special planned for you Izuku'

Gilgamesh (Caster): 'Indeed'

Shakespeare: 'This will be fun to see'

As the last batches of fights were over it was Izuku's turn to be called.

Aizawa: Now, for Midoriya we have a special match for him. As he will be fighting 5 people from Class 1B

As murmurs happen all around the 2 Classes. Izuku had a feeling something like this would happen, but he made sure to prepare for it.

Aizawa: I want you to summon your Servants and I want to see if they have the capabilities of holding back. I know you do but I want to see them do it, I always say not to half ass everything but when it comes to you, you're a special case.

Rin: And I can see why

Awase: Yeah. Any of them could cripple us

Kaibara: snorts Cripple? More like kill us if they don't hold back.

Kendo: Yeah

One of the Class 1B students spoke to Yaoyorozu about this.

Kendo: Yaoyorozu what's Mr. Aizawa talking about?

Yaoyorozu: Just trust me, it's best you see what Midoriya's Quirk is truly capable of.

Tsu: Especially what happened in the USJ.

Izuku steps in the arena as Aizawa calls his opponent.

Vlad: From 1B, Kamakiri

As Kamakiri steps forward as he stretches meanwhile Izuku conversed with his Servants as all of them were itching for a fight but Merlin decided to put a bunch of paper with their names and whoever he picks will fight Izuku's opponent.

Merlin: 'Izuku, your Servant is ready'

Izuku nods as Aizawa looks at him.

Aizawa: Midoriya summon your Servant to fight Kamakiri.

As he nods and Izuku's Servants appears in front of everyone.

Demon King Nobunaga: Well, this should be fun.

All of the ones who didnt see Izuku's Quirk, mainly 1B were intrigued and amazed by Izuku's Quirk.

Kendo: Hey Yaoyorozu what's Midoriya's Quirk?

Setsuna: Yeah is it some kind of summon Quirk? Cause I havent seen someone summon an actually person.

Yaoyorozu: I think you'll figure it out once she says her name.

Izuku: Do you mind introducing yourself to everyone?

Demon King Nobunaga: Of course, everyone I am the Demon King of the Sixth Heaven. My name is Oda Nobunaga.

Mic: Wait the actual Nobunaga!?

Oda(Avenger): Yes. Both me and my Archer counterpart are both Oda Nobunaga. The Demon King of the Sixth Heaven

This made those who didn't know pale upon hearing that as both Oda's gave a laugh seeing that.

The minute everyone heard Nobunaga's name everyone was freaking out. Everyone in Japan should know who Oda Nobunaga is, Yaoyorozu and a couple of the ones who know History were freaking out that another Historical Figure is a woman and not a Man.

Well get used to it that's Fate.

Vlad: I though Nobunaga was a Man?

Aizawa: You get used to it once you find out that King Arthur and Da Vinci are Women.

Vlad: What's next he summons freaking Count Dracula?

Vlad looked annoyed at them referring to him for his unfortunate title as he sighs.

Aizawa: Don't push it. I saw in list he has Frankenstein so I bet he has Count Dracula.

Vlad: Wait you serious?

Yaoyorozu: To get a better understanding of Midoriya's Quirk it's that he can summon the actual people from History and Mythology.

Kendo: So you're saying that-

Yaoyorozu: The woman in the arena is the actual Oda Nobunaga.

Yanagi: The actual Nobunaga huh?

As Nobunaga gets ready while Kamakiri is on guard. He dosent know what he is up against, well he's up against a Demon King.

Aizawa: Nobunaga make sure you hold back.

Demon King Nobunaga: Of course.

Izuku watches behind Nobunaga as the fight is about to start.

Vlad: Ready...Begin!

Nobunaga then brought out her Rifle Chaingun as she aims it at Kamakiri as 6 Muskets appear around her as she fires her Rifle Chaingun and the muskets fire as well as Kamakiri quickly dodges but he was hit by a few shots as he rolls towards the ground.

Kamakiri looks up and see Nobunaga jumping towards him and delivering a ground kick filled with Red and Black energy as he dodges as she hits the ground as it caused an explosion. Then before Kamakiri could reach he looks and see Nobunaga raising her leg up as she slams her leg on the ground as a burst of fire sends Kamakiri out of the arena.

Vlad: Winner Oda Nobunaga

Tsuburaba: Wait that was it?!

Kaibara: Yeah Kamakiri didnt even have a chance to fight back!

Rin: His Quirk is strong.

Monoma: Hmmm, I wonder if I can copy his Quirk?

Vlad King: "So that's what he was trying to do during his match"

Nobunaga turns into astral from as Izuku watches Kamakiri being wheeled out in a stretcher by the robots.

Vlad: Alright next up is Tetsutetsu. Midoriya summon another one.

Midoriya nods as he summons his next Servant as he sees Tetsutetsu heading to the arena

Just then King Hassan spoke to Izuku in his mind.

King Hassan: 'Izuku end the fights quick, the Prinicpal and All Might are watching your fight through the Security Cams. They may be trying to find ways to deal with you if they think you'll turn into a Villain.'

Izuku: 'Alright, got it.'

As Izuku tells Percival to come closer as he will whisper something to him.

Izuku: Make this quick, I don't want to prolong the fight anymore.

Percival: You got it.

As Percival heads to the middle as Tetsutetsu is waiting for him.

Tetsutetsu: Hey I'm Tetsutetsu and I just want to say that armor looks manly!

Percival: Thank you, and I am a Knight of the Round Table my name is Sir Percival.

Ashido: Yaomomo can you explain who that is.

Yaoyorozu: Percival, the Holy Knight of the Dove. A knight belonging to King Arthur's Knights of the Round Table in Britain. He holds the second seat at the Round Table.

Hagakure: Woah! So Midoriya can summon a Knight in shining armor as well.

Uraraka: I mean we did meet King Arthur.

Yaoyorozu: I still can't get over the fact that King Arthur is actually a woman.

Kendo: Wait King Arthur is a woman?!

Yaoyorozu: Yes she is.

Vlad: And...Begin!

As Percival summons his horse as he jumps on it and charges towards Tetsutetsu as the horse jumps over him as Percival delivers an attack using his Spear then twirls it around dealing more damage to him as he goes behind Tetsutetsu and delivers a charged spear attack filled with Yellow energy as he gets knocked out.

Vlad: Wi-wi-winner Midoriya.

Hagakure: Well that was quick.

Jiro: Midoriya told them to end this fight quick.

Tsu: What do you mean Jiro?

Jiro: I feel like Midoriya's summons were just playing around and not taking us seriously. Remember the first fight, I think she was playing around. She could easily have beaten Kamakiri.

Kaminari: And were going to fight one of them! We're going to lose!

Jiro: Knowing you, you actually will.

Vlad: Eraser what the hell is this Quirk?

Aizawa: A very poweful one. Alright, Shishida you're next. Midoriya you know what to do.

Izuku nods and summons the next Servant.

Shishida: Hello my name is Shishida and before we fight, I wish to know which Historical Figure are you.

David: Of course, if you know my story. When I was alive I carried 'The Ark' to Jerusalem as the King of Israel.

Shiozaki: THE ARK!?!? KING OF ISRAEL!!! THEN YOU'RE-

David: That's right, I am the King of Israel and the one who defeated the giant Goliath. My name is David.

Ojiro: Did you really defeat an actual giant?

David: That I did.

Momo: Can you defeat any giant?

David: Yes. There hasn't been a single giant I haven't defeated.

Illya: Heracles learned that the hard way

Heracles: Hrraaaahhh

Then the minute David said his name Shiozaki just fainted, while David just laughs. Izuku told him that Shiozaki is a very devoted Catholic when she watched her before her fight so he expected her reaction to be like that but not the fainting part.

Shishida: She'll be fine, don't worry about her.

Vlad: Begin!

Shishida charges at David, David just smirks as he used his staff to trip him once he got the chance and it worked as David then began hitting him with his staff as he disorients Shishida. David then jumped high in the air as he delivers an attack on the air using his staff as he hits Shishida in the face and he gets knocked out.

Vlad: Winner is Midoriya. This is going to be what I say after every match isnt it?

Aizawa: Yup.

David: Well that was fun.

Aizawa: Rin you're next.

Rin nods as he prepares himself for the beatdown he'll get.

David: I'll see you around Izuku.

As David materializes into blue particles as Izuku summons his next Servant.

Li (Assassin): Hmmm, I see your of Chinese descent. If you know Chinese History, you should know who I am once I tell you my name.

Rin: And what is your name?

Li (Assassin): Li Shuwen, also known as "God Spear Li".

Rin: I heard of your name, you are a Master Practitioner of the Chinese martial art of Bajiquan. My old Mentor told me no one uses that technique anymore, because you know Quirks.

Li (Assassin): Indeed I was and now you have the privilege of fighting me and getting a taste of it's power. 'Well for only a few seconds'

As both Rin and Li (Assassin) get into a stance.

Vlad: Begin!

As Li (Assassin) dashes towards Rin, it looked like he teleported. He gets in a stance and stretches both his arms out in a line and delivers a punch with the palm of his hand as he gets sent flying out of bounds.

Everyone: Woah!

Sero: That was fast

Kaminari: Yeah

Kendo: I wonder if it's possible to learn Bajiquan?

Li: We'll have to see. But the training for it is extreme

Kendo nods at that.

Vlad: (Sighs) Winner Midoriya.

Aizawa: And now to our last fight from 1B. Monoma you're up.

Monoma smiles as he heads towards the arena, as Li (Assassin) materialises to particles. As Monoma went up to Izuku.

Monoma: I hope we have a good fight.

As Monoma reached his hand out for a hand shake.

Izuku: Of course.

Moriarty (Archer): 'Izuku you know what his Quirk is right?'

Izuku: 'Of course I do'

Jeanne (Alter): 'He's going to look like an idiot'

Atalanta: 'That's already obvious, Izuku's power isn't a Quirk'

As both of them got into position.

Aizawa: Midoriya are you going to summon?

Izuku: I will.

Vlad: Begin!

And as soon as the match started. Monoma tries doing a hand gesture as he tries to summon just like Izuku but nothings happening.

Vlad: Monoma what are you doing?

Monoma: How?! I copied your Quirk! Why isn't it not working?!

Izuku: Well news flash, my Quirk can't be copied or erased.

lida: So because it's not a quirk it can't be copied, stolen and Aizawa Sensei can't erase it?

Ishtar: That's right so the idiot's efforts were pointless

Monoma: "Dammit!"

And Izuku just smirks.

Izuku: Or stolen. Now let's have some fun shall we.

As Izuku summons his Servant.

Izuku: Ishtar deal with him.

Ishtar: Of course. I hope you know that you are facing a Goddess!

As Ishtar does a finger gun gesture and began firing beams at Monoma as he runs from the shots.

Shoji: Did she say Goddess?

Aoyama: Yes she did.

Mineta: Wait so you're telling me Midoriya can summon a God?!

Ojiro: Everyday his Quirk is getting OP and broken every time I see and hear it. (Sighs)

Kendo: Are you kidding me? He can summon an actual Goddess?

Shiozaki: I wonder if he can summon the Lord of worse the actual Devil?

Yaoyorozu: Considering Midoriya summoned someone from Greek Mythology, I'm not surprised he can summon a Goddess or even a God.

Setsuna: Who was the one he summoned before?

Yaoyorozu: Medusa.

As they hear a big explosion and see Monoma get sent flying out of the arena as Ishtar is sitting on the Heavenly Boat Maanna.

Vlad: And Winner is Midoriya! Now that's done-

Aizawa: Actually I have something else for Midoriya.

Vlad: And what is it Eraser?

Aizawa: Midoriya you will have your summons fight Vlad King.

Izuku: Oh, okay.

Vlad: Wait Eraser are you serious?

Aizawa: Yes, I want to see how you fair against them. I went against one of them and lost, I want to see how you last.

Vlad: Fine.

As Vlad King heads to the arena as Izuku is waiting for him.

Vlad: You ready Midoriya?

Izuku: Yup.

Kendo: Midoriya's summons defeated Mr. Aizawa?

Yaoyorozu: Yes, during the first day of class he wanted to have a spar with Midoriya's summon and he lost, badly.

Kendo: So Vlad sensei will lose.

Yaoyorozu: Yes definitely.

Izuku then began summoning 2 Servants he knows fit the theme of Vlad King's name.

Vlad: Midoriya why did you summon two of them?

Izuku: Well once you know who they are, you'll get an idea on why I summoned them. Do you mind introducing yourselves to everyone.

Carmilla: Of course. Well I am know as the "Blood Countess", my true name is Elizabeth Bathory but I prefer you call me Carmilla.

Vlad III: And you all know me as (Sighs) Count Dracula, but my name is Vlad III or Vlad the Impaler.

Uraraka: It's an actual Vampire!!

Hagakure: Are they going to suck our Blood!?

Ashido: I hope not!

Kaminari: No way Midoriya summoned a Vampire?!

Mineta: I don't want to get bit by a hot and sexy vampire!!

Kirishima: Wait are they actually Vampires?!

Yaoyorozu: Well yes and no, History basically depicted them as Vampires. Vlad III is an example of that as he was used as the model for Bram Stoker's 'Dracula'. As for Carmilla....well she was known as a wicked woman who bathed in the living blood of more than 600 women in order to preserve her own beauty.

Tsu: So we just need to worry about her and not him.

Carmilla: Don't worry girls, I won't do anything to you. I promise, after all it would make Izuku upset.

As Carmilla gives a sinister laugh, all the Girls felt a shiver from just looking at Carmilla smile at them.

Yanagi: Just what is this Quirk?

Yanagi who among the ones in 1B were very amazed by Midoriya summoning the actual people from his History. She is becoming more and more interested in him and will continue observing him to learn more.

Vlad: You know Eraser I didn't think you were being serious when you said about him summoning Dracula.

Aizawa: Well good luck Vlad, you're fighting two people that were essentially known as Vampires in their time and the one you based your name from. Good luck.

Vlad: This is going to suck.

Some of the audience laughed at the unintentional pun that Vlad King made while the Hero groaned as he realized that.

As Aizawa just smirks.

Aizawa: And Begin!

Carmilla teleported in a red goo as she appears in front of Vlad King as he was surprised and tried to counter her by punching her but Carmilla just smiles as she kicks him two times in the gut as Vlad King stumbles.

Vlad: The hell that kick was strong.

He then sees Vlad III stab his spear in the ground as multiple red spikes come out of the ground and heads straight towards him. He jumped out of the way but a few of the spikes impaled him. The spikes fade away as Vlad King gets up, he can still feel the pain but it's not that bad as Izuku requested they hold back....a lot.

Then a portal appears on top of Vlad King as he looks up and sees the Iron Maiden falling towards him as he luckily moves out of the way as the Iron Maiden drills the ground.

Vlad looks as Carmilla grabs him by the shoulder and releases a beam of purple energy that sends him flying towards Vlad III as a purple mist appears a Vlad III teleports around Vlad and delivers multiple strikes as he disappears and reappears as he does this two more times as Vlad King gets knocked out.

Aizawa: And that's the match. Midoriya wins.

All the Students were dumbfounded at the display they saw between the Six Matches. 1B knows that they need to either avoid or find a way to beat Izuku during the School Festival. As for 1A, they need to think of ways to defeat Izuku, but just by watching the fights they found it to be extremely difficult.

Bakugo and Todoroki were focused on finding ways to defeat him. Cause this will be a tough obstacle for them to get through if they want to surpass him.

Meanwhile in Nezu's Office, him and All Might are watching the footage of the matches and safe to say Nezu is impressed with the skills and powers of the Servants while All Might well.

All Might: They we're holding back a lot and still they were able to beat the Students easily. Despite Midoriya summoning two of them one of them already gave Vlad a hard time.

Nezu: He also said his Quirk can't be stolen.

All Might: Yes, but it still makes me weary of him.

Nezu: All Might.....

All Might: You don't understand Nezu, I feel like Midoriya is hiding something from us and I want to know.

Nezu: All Might, please leave it behind. He already doesn't trust us. Don't add more fuel in the fire.

Lancelot(Saber): I'm afraid it's too late

Artoria(Lancer): Yes it is. And it will cost him dearly if he goes through with it

Artoria(Alter): Which will still happen because he's a brainless idiot

Mordred: And a prick

All Might: I understand Nezu. (Sighs) I'll head out, I need some air.

As All Might takes his leave, Nezu decided to wait until All Might is out of earshot from his Office.

Nezu: I know you're here. You may as well show yourself.

As the figures appears and is revealed to be King Hassan.

King Hassan: So you knew I was here?

Nezu: No, but I had a feeling you were.

As Nezu stares at King Hassan.

Nezu: I will do everything in my power to keep All Might away from Midoriya, he thinks he is connected to an old enemy he fought a long time ago. His paranoia is getting to him, he is afraid he's back.

Kung Hassan: Trust me on this Nezu, my Contractor is not related to that man at all. He got his powers through another source, something foreign from this world. That is all I will tell you.

Nezu: Something foreign? Hmmm. May I ask, I have a feeling you know something about that creature in the USJ, yes?

King Hassan: I was informed by Sherlock to reveal a few details, we studied it and found it to be created from a Lab and had access to multiple Quirks.

Nezu: I see, thank you for the information.

King Hassan nods and as Nezu got something from his desk, King Hassan disappeared.

Nezu: Fascinating, I didn't hear him at all.

As Nezu looks at the window of his Office.

Nezu: If All for One is truly alive then we need Midoriya's help for this.

Published: 2/13/23

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.1M 32K 72
Join us as we explore the story of what if Izuku Midoriya was expelled on the day of the quirk apprehension test that Eraserhead conducted on the fir...
1M 30.7K 55
What happens when after the USJ attack the teachers discuss the possibility of a traitor in UA and find Izukus notbooks.... What happens when the cla...
126K 1.2K 14
Class 1-A and others are transported to a theater to watch alternate versions of themselves. Pretty self explanatory.
87.3K 1.3K 80
A bunch of the my hero academia characters are taken from what they are doing and transported to a theatre where they will react to things about them...