DOM & Little Academy 1

By monasabay0010

Part 1. This is part of the Tiggger saga. Before anyone knew about vampires and them taking over the word, th... More

1. What if?
2. Getting to know you
3. Learning
4. The end of the beginning
5. Memos
6. Waking up is hard to do
7. I liked it better when I was all alone
8. First time daddy troubles.
9. Stress to having a daddy
10. More then 1 friend?
11. A meeting
12. Rules?
13. First day of school
14. Morpheus
15. Play date
16. Recap and then some
17. The meeting
18. Fallout
19. Quarantine
20. Q & A
21. More questions then answers
22. Kitty and Cat
23. James
24. Tim and Tyler
25. Tiggger
26. Dragons
27. HELP
28. Punishments
29. A REAL Family
30. Tiggger's recap
31. Tiggger's gift
32. Girl problems
33. Love, Lost?
34. Mates.
35. Arrival
36. Mother's story
37. 1+1=22
38. A promise.
39. Wake up to a new brother/puppy
40. King Tiggger
41. Michel
42. Glenn
43. Ruby
45. Baby Glenn
46. Looking back?
47. Pieces part 1
48. Pieces part 2
49. Pieces part 3
50. Pieces part 4
51. For now

44. New babies

1.1K 42 23
By monasabay0010

5255 Words

Glenn's POV

Confusion. More like Con-fusion to me. That's what I saw on everyone's face as I walked up to the crowed in room 100.

============================================

My alarm went off at 05:00 and I got up. I went for a shower as my mate started to stir. After taking a nice hot shower I found myself looking at myself in the mirror. For the next week, this is not what I was going to look like. I was trying to minimize my own face. I couldn't believe that I was going through with this. I was basically being blackmailed in to becoming a baby for a week. Never in my life have I let someone blackmail me before. But somehow, this woman was doing it. And I was going to have to pretend that it was my idea to be a baby for a week.

"Hunny, we're going to be late if we don't get going soon." I hear through the door as I'm standing there at the mirror. I look at myself one last time before exiting the bathroom. When I get to our bedroom I see she already put my clothes out for me. But next to them were a couple different sets of clothes that were meant for a baby. I looked at my mate with a realized eyebrow. "I thought you might want to choose what you wear today. You know, after you change. I want this to be as easy on you as I cam make it. I know how hard this choice must have been to make."

And that's when I found out that my mate was in on this blackmail. I looked at her and wanted to scream at her. "You knew?" She looked down at the bed. At the outfits on the bed. She nodded and I could see that she was scared. Scared of me. Scared of what I might say or do. She started petting one of the outfits as she sat down on the bed.

"Everyone here is scared of you. They know that you had other intentions. That you wanted my son. That you wanted him to fight for you." That's when she looked up at me. I could see the tears in her eyes. "But he's not a fighter. He's a peaceful boy. He will fight for his family to protect them. But we are not his family. We are strangers to him. I am a stranger to my own son. So when he talked to Sara about this, I suggested that... That it might be a good idea for us to take part. It would help others not to be so scared of you. It would help the others to know you better. But until last night, I didn't know that she was going to force you to do this. I didn't know that she was going to make you choice to do this or leave."

I went down to one knee and looked her in the eyes. "You want to stay with your son?" She nodded to me. "And you want me to stay?" She nodded again. "Then the choice is made." I smiled at her. "I love you. And I will do what ever I need to do to make you happy." I put my hands on her shoulders squeezing them a little. "I will stay her with you no matter what I have to do. Even if that means I have to be a baby the whole time I'm here. And as for your son. Well, he's my son too. And I know he's not a fighter. I accept that. But there's more to him then anyone knows. He knows too much to be as young as he is. And I want to know how he knows so much. What he has done since we got here, nobody should be able to do. I can't even do what he has done. Nobody I know of could do half of what he has done. People shouldn't be scared of me. They should be scared of him. But for some reason, they love him. They feel safe around him. Even I feel a pull towards him. And I don't know why. So this week, you will need to protect yourself."

That gat a reaction from her. She glared at me. "He will not hurt me. He will not hurt you ether. We are safe here. And you will find that out this week. But if you want, I will keep a close eye on him and you. Just don't do anything stupid." Then she smiled at me. And not a nice smile ether. "Or I might have to spank you. I am going to be your mommy for the next week after all." I smirked at her and we did hig each other.

I got up and finished drying myself off before getting dressed. The outfit she was petting was the one I told her to pack for later. I didn't even notice what it looked like. By the end of the day I was going to regret not looking at it first.

We finished getting ready and left our rooms. We walked down the halls and stares until we made it to room 100. When we walked in, all eyes were on us. We had made it with 10 minutes to spare. Tiggger's whole family was there. But I noticed that Michel and Samantha were there as well. Sara and her secretary were over in one corner talking until she saw us walk in. That's when she approached the group standing around in the middle of the room.

"Now that we are all here, we can start."

============================================

Around the room, out of everyones's reach, there was a shelf. This shelf was only about a foot from the ceiling and it ran all the way around the room. On this shelf were stuffed animals of all kinds. They were old, but they looked brand new. There were Care Bears, Gummie Bears, My Little Pony's, Scooby Doo, Stich, Strawberry Shortcake, and more. They went all around the room. There had to of been at least 50 if not more. It looked like someone was a collector of old toys. And in fact, the school was. However this collection was better then any other out there. All of these toys would never be hurt again. They would stay in the perfect condition they are in for ever.

The rest of the room looked like a very large nursery. There were mats that covered the whole floor. Those same mats went up the walls a good 4 feet. Any child would be comfortable crawling on this padded floor. And if they tried to run in to a wall, they could not get hurt. This room was designed so kids could quite literally bounce off the walls. And one under 4 feet tall would have a hard time accidentally getting hurt here. Even the doors had padding stuck to them.

Starting at the four foot mark, the walls had pictures painted on them. One wall, where the cribs were, had a picture of a forest with a waterfall. The wall with the main door had 2 pictures. One where the forest contained from the sleeping area to the door. On the other side of the door was a beach with the ocean behind it. Palm trees were on ether side of that picture. Fallowing that around to the next wall was a desert seen. This one looked a little bland compared to the others. But in that section of the room was were the changing tables were. Those only took up about a quarter of that wall. At the other end, sectioned off with big 5 foot dividers, was a sink with a small fridge. In between that sectioned off space and the changing tables was another sink out in the open. You could tell that one was meant for people to wash up after changing one of the babies.

The back wall was the oddest of the bunch. At the 4 foot mark there was what looked like a deck all across the back wall. Under this deck is where all the toys were. Boxes, bens, and drawers were all full of toys. There were also shelves full of baby books. But above that deck the wall was black for a good 3 feet. The deck was only about 3 feet deep and had a railing that could easily be moved. It would take an adult to move the railing and it came apart in 6 foot sections. That would make it easier for the adults to put a child up there to draw on the wall with chalk and then get them down when they were done. Those railings went all the way up to the ceiling so no child could fall off the small deck. And if a child didn't want to come down, the railings would help with that problem too. They turned and would block that child in a small section. There were no stairs going up to that deck, so no potable way for a child to get up there without an adult being right there.

Lighting up this huge room were lights hanging from the ceiling. But none of them looked quite white. The exception  was the light in the middle of the room. But all around the room was different colors. The ceiling had stars that would glow in the dark. And there were black lights pointed up to make them glow. By the changing tables, dim amber lights glowed. It was enough to see, but not to harsh for the babies. By the cribs, it glowed a faint green. Under the deck it looked almost yellow. But above the deck, it was almost white. This room was made for the babies, not the caregivers.

Around the room on the floor were pillows and other toys that were meant for babies up to the age of maybe 2 years old. Every last one of them looked brand new just out of there boxes. But not one of them were newer then 50 years old. There was stuff in this room that dated back to the war when the supernaturals took over. And possibly older then that. Some, like the stuffed animals up on the shelf, dated back to the late 1900's. But every last thing in this room looked brand new.

============================================

Zake's POV

We were all standing in the new daycare that was made by Tiggger, Samantha, and Michel. We were all looking around at this over the top nursery. It was amazing to see what those's three came up with. Right off I noticed that they might have forgotten something. When we first got here Tiggger had us put him, Sam, and Rio down so they could explore this place. Tiggger took them over to the toys first and they were still over there playing. "Michel, did you forget about maybe putting in some rocking chairs?" I asked as I still looked around. He smiled and chuckled at my question. Then he walked over to a door that I didn't see until he pointed it out to me.

He pushed on a mat and a door appeared in the wall. "We put them in here. That way nobody could get hurt by them. And you have to be strong enough to be able to open these doors. No baby could hope to open any of these. They are not Tiggger proof, but they are baby proof. There's doors like this one over by the sink for storage. And by the cribs, also for storage. And then in that cubicle there's a dumb waiter that's also hidden. That goes right up to the kitchen so we don't need one down here. But we have a small fridge and hot plate if we need those. And that cubicle has a baby gate so no babies can get in there.

But we are not talking about normal babies. We made this place for babies that are actually adults, for the most part. That's why we thought it was ok to make that deck. That's only for good boys and girls. If they are not good, then we can't trust them to be up there. They could get hurt up there. There is a chocking hazarded with the chalk and erasers. We also have Play-Doh and color crayons that are also only for good boys and girls too.

We should be able to handle anyone from newborn to about age ten in this room. So almost every Little on campus. As long as we don't have to many all at once. And this room can be replicated on any floor. All we did was copy the Little's Playroom by the cafeteria and changed a couple of things."

I was definitely impressed by this room. And looking at the others, so were they. Sara came walking in and we headed back to the group in the middle of the room. I thought she was going to start talking to us. But instead her and her secretary walked over to the kitchen area and started talking to each other. Not 5 minutes later the door opened again and in comes Glenn and his wife Ruby. Our whole group stoped talking and starred at them. That's when Sara came over and said

"Now that we are all here, we can start."

============================================

Sara's POV

I already knew what I was going to say to them. I was going to say that Glenn decided to leave. He couldn't obey the rules and there for, he was leaving. It would be easy for everyone to understand. He was a king that thought he was in charge. He was a dragon that didn't have to fallow other's rules.

Me and my secretary entered the new room for our babies and we both stumbled. Not because of the padding on the floor. But because this room looked so beautiful. In less then a day this room was transformed from a storage room to a nursery any child would love to be in. But it wasn't just a nursery, it was a real playroom and the biggest collection of old toys I have ever seen. I remember playing with some of these old toys when I was young. I even recognized some that my parents would have played with. How was any of this possible at all, much less in the time they had. There was no way that this school had all these old toy. And they all looked brand new too. I remembered that my parents used to say that the humans made a lot of different kinds of toys for there kids before we took over. And this room was the proof of that.

After a quick look around I almost pulled my secretary over to one corner so I could really have a look around. "This is an amazing room. I can't believe that those three did all this by themselves. I need you to find out who helped them do all this." That's when I saw her looking up. I fallowed her gaze and was shocked yet again. "It must have taken them hours to put all those stars up there. And they're glowing. But how?" Then I saw the black lights pointing up. "But we didn't have any of those. How did they get those?"

That's when I heard the door open again. And what did I see? Glenn and Ruby came walking in. Well dam, he didn't leave. Now I had to go through with this. I was really hoping that he would have his bags packed and ready to leave. But the only thing they brought with them, was a change of clothes for him. I almost laughed out loud when I saw what Ruby was holding. I walked over to the group and said.

"Now that we are all here, we can start." That put all eyes on me. A moment ago they were all on Glenn. Nobody really had a clue what was going to happen here. Except for us ladies. But with the look in Glenn's eyes, I had a feeling that he now knew.

"Excellent work on this room. Tiggger, Samantha, and Michel are the ones that created this room just yesterday. It was Tiggger that thought of this for the most part. I know James and Rio had a part in that too."

"Rio and James thought of it. I just came to you with the idea. They deserve the credit, not me." Tiggger interrupted me.

"I stand corrected. James and Rio thought this up. But it was Tiggger, Samantha, and Michel that made it happen."

I was interrupted again by Tiggger. "We had a lot of help. It wasn't just us. But we are not going to tell you who they were because we don't want to get them in trouble."

Everyone was now staring at him shocked. He had gotten a lot of other people to help them make this happen. "Well, I stand corrected again. But Tiggger, they won't get into trouble. Not after seeing all of this. This is an amazing room you all made." He said thanks and I continued.

"Now. I'm going to go over a couple of things before anything else happens. Starting with the most important part. This can never be a punishment of any kind." I looked at Glenn and surprisingly, he just nodded. "You all have been sent information about what's about to happen. But to make sure you all understand, here's a quick rundown. Tiggger has made stuffed animals that can change people to look like babies. I say "look like" because anyone who uses one will still have all there memories. But they will look and feel like babies. That means they will need diapers, pacifiers, bottles, and all the other things any baby would want or need. This includes someone to look after them. A caregiver. A mommy or daddy that is willing to take good care of a baby. This is not for everyone. A lot of Doms can handle a Little. But not all can handle a baby. The reverse is also true. So we need to keep a good eye on what's happening with our babies. That's why all of you are here."

I looked at everyone in the room before I continued. "In the information I sent out, I did not include how this transformation was going to happen. Well you all already know. But nobody else is going to know until they take part in this class. That is for the safety of everyone in this class. I made it mandatory for only you people to be here for that reason. I do believe I can trust all of you to keep this secret." I didn't bother looking at Glenn this time. His little butt would be on the line too. And he knew it.

"Now. There are four people here that are going to take part in this class as babies. That includes Rio and Kendria. So to start, Rio, Kendria, would you please go have a seat on one of those pillows for now." They both left the group to sit and talk to themselves.

"Now there are two others here that will also be babies for this next week. James, we haven't talked about it yet. But I think you would be a good candidate for this. And I already have a caregiver in mind for you. Would you be willing to give it a try?"

He got a big grin on his face and almost ran to the others to sit with them. On the way there he actually jumped for joy at being chosen. We all looked at Michel and Samantha as they both snickered as he went. "Well I guess that was a yes from him." And we all tried hiding out laughter.

"That leaves one more for now. Me and this person have talked. He decided to become a baby for this first week. Glenn?" I pointed to the other soon to be babies and he walked off to join them. The rest of the crowd, except for me and Ruby, were all shocked. "It was his choice and I expect everyone to be kind to him. I know this had to be a hard decision for him." Everyone keep looking towards the new babies.

"Now for the caregivers." That got everyone's attention back on me. "Ruby will be taking care of Glenn for the week. Mary and Zake will be taking care of Cat. Michel, you get James for a week. And as for Rio. I didn't want to burden you two that much. So Tim, Tyler, you two just got a baby boy to take care of. I'm sure Mary and Zake will help you if you have any problems. But he is your responsibility not theirs. If you two find that you can't handle a baby boy, I will make other arrangements for him. Is everyone good with all this?"

Everyone was nodding except for Tim and Tyler. They looked a lot nervous about being in charge of a baby. Even tho they have been taking care of him already. But being big brothers is a lot different then being caregivers or daddies. But in the end, they excepted the responsibility.

"Okay. So for the next week they are your responsibility. You are there caregivers. You are in charge of them. Not the other way around. That will be important to remember." I looked right at Ruby when I said that last bit. "This is going to be hard for them. To rely on you for everything they need. And It's going to be hard on all of you too. I'm sure Cat will be the easiest to deal with. Rio is still getting used to all of this. James will be new to all of this so he's going to get frustrated at times. But at least he has a Little side and that will help. The hardest one will most likely be Glenn. I only know a little about him. But we are all in this together. If any of you needs help, don't hesitate to call on each other. You can also call on me if you need help too. I have no problems putting any of them over my knee day or night. But only use that as a last resort."

They all looked at each other and at me. They knew I would do what I said. And even Glenn wouldn't stop me from doing it. But what happened next surprised everyone in this group. Tiggger put his hand up and asked. "Can I be a baby too? These will work on anyone. And if Glenn gets to be a baby. I want to be one too. I will be only a little smaller then Cat. And it might help Glenn to know I'll be going through the same thing he is. I'll do my best to be a good baby for you. And you already take care of me like I am one. So there won't be much differences. And I have made 20 so it won't be like I'm taking the place of someone else. It just means that there will be 5 babies and not four."

He kept looking between his mommy and daddy as he talked. When he was done they both looked at me. I shrugged and they both nodded. He hugged them both saying "Thank you. Thank you. I can't wait to be a baby again. I know this time I will have good parents to take care of me." Then he ran off to the others. Both Zake and Mary looked at Ruby.

"He doesn't remember me. I understand that. But if it's possible, can I babysit him for you. I would love to see my baby again at least once. I know it won't be the same. But it would mean a lot to me. I know he's your baby now. And I would never try to take him away from you. I know how that feels. I just...."

Mary interrupted by hugging her. Zake said. "I think that's part of why he wants to be a baby again. So you can see your baby again. So you can be his mommy at least for a short time. So of course you will get the chance to babysit him. I'll be surprised if he doesn't want to spend a lot of time with you and Glenn this week. That's just the way he is."

The two cried in each other's arms for a while as the rest of us tried not to stair at them. I did eventually put a comforting had on her shoulder. Or at least I tried to make it comforting. After they were done with there cry, they pulled apart and wiped there faces. Now came the interesting bit.

We all walked over to the soon to be babies. "Okay, time to pick out your stuffed animals for the week. You can keep them with you, or keep them here. After you use them to make you small, they will not work for a week. But if something happens burning that week, there are extras here just in case. Now I know Rio and Cat have there own. But the rest of you need to pick one of them from that shelf up there." I pointed way up at the shelf. And for the first time I heard Glenn gasp. He was staring at the ceiling for the first time. I wasn't just him ether. Both Rio and Kendria also were staring at the stars up there.

It took a good 20 minutes for them to chose one of the stuffed creatures from all around the room. James went straight to the Stich doll and said "I want that one. He looks really happy and soft too." From out of nowhere a form jumped up and grabbed the Stich for James. Tiggger had stripped Rio and he flew up and grabbed it in his talons. He dropped it right in James's hands. There wasn't a single hole anywhere on the doll. "Thanks Rio." James smiled at his new stuffed Stich.

Next came Tiggger's choice. He pointed to one of the Care Bears. It was blue and had a picture of a rain cloud on it's belly. Rio flew up and grabbed it for him. "Thanks Rio. I get a grumpy bear for a week. He so soft. And he will be almost as big as me." Then he paused for a moment. "Maybe he will be bigger then me. I don't really remember how small I was back then." Then he looked at Glenn and said. "That yellow one is Sunshine Bear. He was the leader of the Care Bears. Here, feel my Grumpy Bear. I think you might like one of these." Then he tossed his bear at Glenn. "The green one is Good Luck Bear if you prefer green over yellow. But they feel the same. Just a different color and picture on there tummy." He said with a smile.

Glenn actually felt the bear. He even squeezed it a little before handing it back to Tiggger. "Then he pointed to the one next to it and asked. "What's the one with the shooting star on it's tummy called?" That one was aquamarine in color and was called Wish Bear. "I'll take that one. I don't want to be the leader of the Care Bears. And I like that color better too. I guess we can be Care Bear friends." That got a laugh from Tiggger. He let us all in on the joke. Evidentially that was the name of the humans that were in the old tv show. Rio flew up and grabbed Glenn's new bear.

"Now that you all have your new stuffed animals. We need to know if you are leaving them here, or taking them with you. Remember, you can't hurt them. They will not fall apart or even get dirty. So that shouldn't be a factor in your decision." Everyone decided to keep them. "So now to turn you all in to babies for a week. This is the easy part. Everyone take a seat." They all did. "Now, look in to there eyes and say. I want to be small. In a week from now all you have to do is look in there eyes again and say. I want to be big. And that's how this works. So go ahead and say the magic words. Then your new caregivers will take care of you."

Tiggger was quick. He was the first to say the magic words. He was not wrong about his Care Bear being about his size. As a mater of fact, he was the same size as the Care Bear in his arms. James was almost as small as Tiggger. Glenn on the other hand, was just a little bit bigger then James. He was a big baby, almost the size Tiggger was before he went small. Cat went last, she already had her dragon with her. Everyone started laughing when Tiggger fell backwards and his bear landed on top of him. It looked like they were hugging each other. It was all laughs until Glenn also fell backwards with his bear giving him a big hug too. But that scared him and he started crying because of it.

In between his cry's, we all could hear him saying sorry. He wasn't used to not being able to control his own emotions. This was going to be really hard for him and we all knew it. But before any of us could do anything, both a naked James and a naked Tiggger went to ether side of him and hugged him. That calmed him down really quick. All of us adults shared a look. We knew he was going to be cuddling with everyone a lot. He was going to be needing someone to hold him and it looked like the other boys were up to the task.

Zake grabbed Tiggger. Mary grabbed Cat. Ruby grabbed Glenn. Tyler grabbed Rio. And James got picked up by Michel. All the naked kids were taken to the changing tables and put in diapers first. Then there were clothes for all of them. Standard snap crotch shirts for all of them except for Glenn. Ruby had brought an outfit just for today. It made Glenn look like a baby dragon, tail and wings included. One problem with that outfit was, there was no way he would be able to walk in it. He tried once. Then he gave up and started to crawl. The rest of the babies fallowed his lead over to the toys. None of them made it to the toys. They all ended up on there backs and were staring at the ceiling 5 minutes later. They all looked exhausted. We ordered up bottles for all of them and ended up feeding them all. But we were also hungry. So as we fed them, we were walking to the cafeteria. There was not one complaint from any of them the whole time they were being fed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 117 17
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...
639K 52.8K 86
Trope: ✓ marriage of convenience ✓ hate-to-love ✓ slow-burn ✓ Muslim characters/love story ✓ Bad boy/good girl ✓ Second chance ✓ Billionaire romance...
44.5K 3.1K 25
«អូនអគុណដែលស្រលាញ់អូនមើលថែរអូនទោះបីជាអូនស្ថិតក្រោមស្ថានភាពពិការក៏ដោយ» ប្រភេទ:មនោសញ្ចេតនា,ផ្អែមល្ហែម,ប្រកួតប្រជែង
102K 4.3K 61
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ➽🤍 Ongoing ➽🤎 Upcoming [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradually.]