Her Teacher. His Student.

By Kaylee_0001

Aurora Black, 18 year old girl with anger and trust issues. She likes to be alone. When she has something on... More

๐Ÿ’ฅ Announcement ๐Ÿ’ฅ
๐Ÿ’• Aesthetics ๐Ÿ’•
Mr. Damon
At Home
The Bruises
I Have A Crush On My Teacher?
๐Ÿ’• Aesthetics 2๐Ÿ’•
New Home. New Friends.
The Beginning Of A New Life
2 In The Morning Talk!
Dream and chilling
Sunday!
2 Months Later
The End
READ THIS STORY!! (NOT MY STORY)
NEW STORY UPDATE!!

๐Ÿ˜‰Monday!๐Ÿ˜‚

617 7 5
By Kaylee_0001

🥰Aurora🥰

I

It's finally Monday! Currently 5:18 in the morning because for some reason that's just what time I woke up.. sadly. But it does give me time to make sure I'm actually ready and not half dead looking.

I start off with a shower. Making sure to use my lavender shampoo. I rinse the shampoo out and put in the lavender conditioner. Rinsing most of that out. I like to leave a little bit of conditioner in to make it easier to brush through after the shower and once it's dry.

I then put my lavender body wash on my light purple loofah. After I'm finished, I hop out and get dressed. I put on a white long sleeve crop top and a white skirt to go with it.

I felt cute today so.. I curled my hair added some necklaces and bracelets. And I was finished. It was only 6:46. So I went out of my room and down to the kitchen. I made eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy with orange juice to drink. Obviously it's not all for me!

I made two plates and put them on the table I then grabbed two cups and poured orange juice in them. I then put those next to the plates as well. There was spoons and forks on each side of the plate with the napkin under the plate.

I went upstairs to James's room and knocked because 1 he's still my teacher, 2 because it's polite and 3 he's a man and you never know what there doing.

After like 2 minutes of me standing there, I finally opened the door because there was no sounds.. like at all. I opened the door to find him still ASLEEP!!! WTF? WERE GONNA BE LATE!

"JAMES DAMON, GET UP RIGHT NOW." I tell at the top of my lungs. Good thing he doesn't really have neighbors.

He immediately jumped up looking so scared. I started laughing my ass off. Literally, I was on the ground holding my stomach dying of laughter.

🥵James🥵

'SCOREEE!!! The crowd was wild. Everyone was screaming and laughing everywhere. Some were disappointed that the other football team didn't make it. But me, I was in cloud nine. I was so happy. My fav-

"JAMES DAMON GET UP RIGHT NOW." I hear someone yell at me causing me to jump up out of bed scared. I turn my head frantically to see Aurora holding her stomach dying of laughter on the carpeted floor.

I roll my eyes at her childish actions but if I'm being honest, she looks really adorable right now.

"Why.. why did you wake me up like that?" I ask

"Be.. because, we would've been late to school.

She replied back to me hiccuping at the beginning trying to control her laughter.

I roll my eyes again and look over her outfit. My eyes darken at the sight of her top and bottoms. Why the fuck is she wearing that?

" Your seriously gonna wear that to school? "

She looks down at her outfit and a small frown settles onto her face.

" I- yes.. it's cute"

"Cute.. yes, appropriate.. no."

"Well.. it's a good thing your not my dad." She says rolling her eyes

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?"

I see her gulp while she nods a 'yes'

I get out of bed and walk towards her. Every step I take towards her, she takes two back. Until she hits the wall I hear her mumble a 'fuck' and that makes my eyes darken even more than before.

"Language." I say to her as I am now right infront of her. My hand goes to her neck adding just enough pressure to make sure she can still breathe properly.

"Don't ever roll your eyes at me again understood?"

She nods a yes making me tighten my grip just a little.

"Words love"

"Y-yes I understand" she mumbles

I shake my head

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir"

I smirk at her and let go of her throat.

"Out" I tell her

She immediately runs out of my room. Now that she's gone, I get into the shower. After I was done, I put clothes on and went downstairs to the kitchen to see breakfast already made and Aurora just sitting there with her head down.

"Who did this?" I asked her

"Me." She says like it's the most obvious thing in the world.. which now makes sense considering I didn't do it and me and her are the only ones in this house.

I nod my head and say thanks and start eating. Not gonna lie, it was so good. I just didn't tell her that.

**

🥰Aurora🥰

We were finally at the school which I made James pull over at least a block away from the school that way it wouldn't be weird. Because no one knows I live with him.

As soon as I step foot on the schools freshly cut grass I feel myself being dragged down by Madeline.

"AHHHH... I MISSED YOU SOO MUCH RORA." She screams in my ear making everyone literally everyone look at us to see us on the ground with her on top of me.

Well.. so much for wanting to look pretty today. I turn my head to see James looking at us.. well me with an amused smile on his gorgeous face.

I look at Madeline and push her off me making her whine. Which made me roll my eyes.

"I missed you too Madeline."

I say while helping her up.

I then feel myself getting picked up and swung around by....... Liam.

"STOPP PUT ME DOWN" I yell while laughing

He eventually stops and hugs me along with Kate, Amara, Nate and Madeline. I of course hug them back. I can see a very annoyed looking James watching us.

What's his problem? I ask myself.

**

We're now in the last class of the day with only 5 minutes left. Thank God!

Today has been boring other than the most best people in my life making everything fun. (Y'all this made no sense so I'm sorry.. continue reading)

Everytime James got a chance to look at me, he did. Madeline wouldn't stop talking, Amara was chill and made sure everything was okay, Kate stayed on her phone most the time, Liam was always joking around about something, and Nate was always on look out trying to protect me. From what, I don't know.

We were all now walking out the door, we all said bye to each other except for Madeline because she was still with me.

"Bye bitch love you" she blew a kiss at me

I blew one back and said love you too.

Well, that's the end of this chapter. Sorry it took so long, I was busy with stuff.

Have a good day/night and remember, you are beautiful or handsome no matter what. ♥️❤️

Also.. happy early Valentine's Day bc I don't know if I'll be able to post on Valentine's. 💗♥️❤️🥰💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 1.1K 89
**Book one of the Aurorann River series** Iris wanted to get away from her life at home because it was very unsafe. She was mistreated and abused bec...
3K 59 6
*Mature* When 27-year-old Willow McKinney is attacked in the parking lot of the elementary school she teaches at, her whole world comes crashing down...
62.3K 1.2K 44
All the way throughout elementary school it was always Bella, Leo, Liz, Flynn, Nate, Elliot and Amelia. They were all long time friends.. In the sop...
929K 25.2K 60
"What are you doing here?" I ask but it comes out as a sob. I don't want him, or anyone for that matter, to see me like this. I'm a wreck. Wyatt does...