Forelsket || taekook

By happyne55

It was an unspoken rule for jungkook to stay clear of those creatures to stay clear from men and boys alike... More

Information.
Main character.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Side character introduction
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
A/N
51
52
53
54
55
56
A/n

42

2.5K 179 68
By happyne55

Jungkook woke up just at his usual time, though a bit more lively than ever. The whole night his mind was filled with Taehyung and his meeting with him.

Is it a date?

Should he even call it a date?

Cause as far as he remembers Taehyung just asked him if he is okay with going out with him on Sunday. And he without thinking much just said yes. Not that he regrets it, it's just he doesnt know what is this.

A friendly meet-up? But he and Taehyung were more than friends right? He can't call it a date since Taehyung hasnt asked him about it?

Jungkook mind was filled with all the questions whose answers he doesnt know or maybe he does. But he doesnt dare to acknowledge it yet.

This is the first time that Jungkook will sit in Taehyungs car voluntarily. Cause earlier he was either forced or unconscious when he was shot.

To say Jungkook is excited will be an understatement.

Last night, even after asking Taehyung about todays plan, he did not tell him anything. Every time he asked Taehyung he would simply reply "its a surprise bun. I hope you will like it and won't regret the time spent with me."

Just how much Jungkook wanted to reassure him that, every moment spent with him is special to him and he won't regret a single second of it.

Jungkook doesnt know what is stopping him from confessing to Taehyung. What is stopping him from accepting and reciprocating his love?

Maybe he doesnt know what to say and how to say it. He doesn't how should he bring the matter up?

On the other side with Taehyung.

Last night he rushed back home after meeting with his father. His father wants him to stand for the party elections of being the PM.

After finishing work, he came home to get a good night's sleep. He doesn't want to look like shit, tomorrow.

Next Morning,

He is pacing his closet for the last 15 minutes while he made a mess of clothes while both Namjoon and Yoongi are sitting on his bed trying not to doze off.

Like Taehyung woke up them at 7 am. Cause he couldnt decide what should he wear.

Well, Taehyung received a few fits of abuse from both the boys in his room, who was sleep-deprived and irritated at Taehyung at this point.

The guy couldnt decide what to wear for a simple meet to with their brother-in-law Jungkook. Soon to be.

You can't blame Taehyung too he was apprehensive. He woke up as early as possible cause he didnt want to be late to see Jungkook. He has planned something for Jungkook with the help of his friends Hoseok and Jimin. Hoping he would like it at least.

Taehyung isnt the one to get nervous, it's always the other way around. But this time the tables have turned, he was nervous and scared this time.

For a small date. Which can't even be called a date.

His mind was filled with too many what-ifs.

Its the first time Taehyung planned something for someone, and is actually worried about the reaction.

From the day Jungkook entered his life, he is experiencing many things for the first time.

He is enjoying all of these new things with Jungkook. Never has he imagined himself waiting for someone to call or text, taking care of someone's meals and how their day went and so many more.

He knows that he is gone case now. He has fallen for Jungkook truly, madly, and deeply.

He doesnt want to disappoint Jungkook. He wants to prove his love. He wants to show him, that he is worthy of love, his love.

"Hyungs help me. You guys are here to help me or to sleep?" Taehyung almost screamed at two boys who were already dozing on his bed.

"Arhha Tae-ah it's not like you are going to propose to him. Just wear anything." Yoongi says irritated like it's not like Taehyung is getting married or proposing to Jungkook.

He doesnt even want to think about when that time will come.

"Namjoonie you help me!!! Yoongi hyung is being mean." Taehyung say as he made his way to Namjoon and shook him up to wake him up.

"Taehyung-ah you look good in everything. Why are you even panicking? With a face like yours, why do you even bother" Namjoon tries to explain to him while sitting up properly.

"aha, you guys are of no help!"Taehyung says again as he sat down on the floor with his hand on his head.

Looking at Taehyung both his hyung sighed and face palmed themselves.

Who would even believe that this is Kim Taehyung, the only son of Kim Daehyun?

The son of one of the most powerful and influential men in South Korea. The psycho guy who beat and kill people just to vent out his anger.

The guy who has played with more guns than toys is now panicking cause he can't decide what to wear.

Both Namjoon and Yoongi want to cry as well as laugh at Taehyung.

Namjoon nodded at Yoongi as both the boys not so willingly got up and decided to end the misery of Taehyung as well as themselves.

They went into his closet to see the storm that Taehyung has caused there.

"Here, you go and try these" Yoongi says as throws some clothes at his face, Namjoon just pleaded through his eyes for Taehyung to go and change.

Otherwise, Yoongi would literally beat the shit out of him now.

Taehyung looked at both his hyung and smiled his boxy smile before getting up and running to change his clothes.

Namjoon chucked at taehyungs behavior. 'This kid'

"This is the first time, I have seen him so concerned about how he looks", Namjoon says laying on the bed

"whipped and a dumbass" Yoongi whispers as almost drowning in sleep again.

"HYUNGGGG" Namjoon and Yoongi shot their eyes open and sat up immediately in an alert.

Both their jaw dropped looking at Taehyung, who is looking different from his usual style of clothes, his cold aura of mafia vibes. Today he looked more like a boyfriend material and a bit softer.

"Tae-ah you look extremely gorgeous today", Namjoon says with his eyes wide open looking at Taehyung from top to bottom.

"first time, even I agree with Joon. Jungkook would definitely fall for your charms now shoo." Yoongi added gesturing for Taehyung to go.
Slumping on bed to sleep.

Taehyung looked at himself one last time in his full-length mirror.
Indeed he looked good today.
Hopefully, Jungkook would like his new dressing style.

He smiled his boxy smile towards both his hyung, before hurrying up to jungkook.

"I love you guys!! " he says rushing out of his room.

He doesnt want to be late to meet with Jungkook. For Taehyung every moment spent with Jungkook is special.

Honestly, he did not dare to ask Jungkook for a proper date. So going with the flow, he is happy just spending time with Jungkook.

Taehyung drives to Jungkooks dorm to meet him.

Within 2 hours, He parks his car a bit away from the main building. He doesnt want much attention on himself or Jungkook.

Taehyung called Jungkook and informed him that he is waiting for him. He can come whenever he is ready.

Jungkook who was eagerly waiting for Taehyung's call just wanted to run to him as soon as he got the call.

He is extremely happy today. To calm his nerves and not embarrass himself in front of the elder.

Jungkook waited a couple of minutes to calm his nerves before going to meet Taehyung.

Jungkook checked himself in the mirror again for the umptieth time. He tried to dress his best.

He put on a bit of makeup, not to overdo it. He doesnt want to look desperate or a weirdo. He doesn't even know if Taehyung is okay with him using a bit of makeup.

Jungkook had the biggest smile on his face. Today he was going to meet Taehyung, away from the college campus.

This is the first time he was going to meet someone apart from his friends. Usually, he would go out with his brothers or his friends that includes only Jimin and Hobi. This will be his first-ever experience going out and enjoying himself without being under the surveillance of his family.

Jungkook tripped so many times walking toward Taehyung. He could feel butterflies all over his stomach. There is a fuzzy feeling within him.

He saw Taehyungs car parked a few feet away from the campus gate.

He could see Taehyungs back leaning on the cars door. His heart was beating rapidly. He was going out with TAEHYUNG. KIM TAEHYUNG.

Now that he is just a few steps away from Taehyung. He is getting cold feet. Jungkook could feel his heartbeat in his chest.

Now he can't back down, no he can't let the fear of his family, destroy his own happiness. Destroy Taehyungs happiness.

The guy who is doing everything he is asking him to do. He knows Taehyung is a bit crazy, but still, he likes everything about Taehyung.

Calming his raging heart he moves towards his happiness.

But his movement halts when he sees a girl running towards Taehyung and hugging him.

His breath hitches seeing a girl in Taehyungs arms. He waits for Taehyung to push the girl away. But nothing of that sort happens. Taehyung hugged the girl back.

He couldn't see Taehyungs face, but he could see that Taehyung did hug the girl back.

The scene in front of his eyes left a bitter taste on Jungkooks lips. All the butterflies in his stomach died seeing the scene in front of him.

He doesnt know what he is feeling right now. but one thing is for sure he doesnt like the way there is someone else in Taehyungs arms.

Jungkook wanted to run back. He doesnt know why but now he didnt want to go anywhere. He just wants to lay in his bed all day.

Before he could do something, he heard the voice he didnt want to hear now.

"good morning bun, I hope I am not late "Jungkook lifted his gaze and looked at Taehyung who was now standing in front of him, with a bright smile on his face. He looked too good to be true. Taehyung is Gorgeous. The most handsome man he has ever seen.

He almost forgets that there was a girl in his arms a few seconds ago, and thats when the girl came by his side to link their arms together.

"Who is this Tae?" the girl asks looking at Jungkook up and down with an mean smile on her face.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung and waits for his answer. He wants to know who is he to Taehyung.

"He is Jeon Jungkook, my closest friend" Taehyung replies smiling at the girl.

Even though Taehyung wants to call Jungkook his. He doesnt want to make him uncomfortable. He doesnt know how he should introduce Jungkook.

As much as he wants to call him his, he cant at least not right now.

Taehyung could sense the discomfort look on Jungkook's face.

He doesn't know what caused it, cause he was fine 15 mins ago. He mentally noted to ask about it later.

"And this is Hazel. She is a senior here." Taehyung introduces the girl on his side.

Hearing Taehyung introduces him as a friend makes Jungkook mad and uncomfortable.

Is he just a friend to him?

Did Taehyung really friend-zoned him?

Even though he knows that he is being childish right now. Jungkook himself is stopping Taehyung to him as his. So why is it affecting him now?

He knows right now they are just friends and nothing more. Taehyung isnt his. But still, he can't stop himself from thinking about it.

Masking his discomfort Jungkook smiled at the girl. As much as he wants to pull the girl away from him and make her stand on her own feet. He knows he cant.

Jungkook shakes his hand with the girl called Hazel with a small smile on his face. He doesnt want to come across as rude.

"nice to meet you Jungkook-shi. I am Taetaes childhood friend" hazel says

Jungkook doesnt the like the way she says Taetae. Huh. He could feel it in his guts that the girl is a bitch.

"DO NOT call me that again," Taehyung says sternly to hazel. Detaching himself from the girl.

He was getting uncomfortable with the way hazel was leaning onto him.

He was quiet only because he knows Hazel since childhood and doesnt want to be mean to her.

But seeing the discomfort on Jungkook's face. He could care less.

Right now he just wants to be alone with Jungkook. And ask him what was bothering him so much.

Hazel's face turned sour seeing the look on Taehyungs face. He isn't even looking at her. He is busy starting at the Jungkook guy.

As much as she wants to drag Taehyung away, she can't. She knows that making Taehyung angry never ends well.

So she fake smiled at both of them, turning toward Taehyung " so since we met after so long let..." Before she could even complete Taehyung beats her to it.

"no, I am busy," Taehyung says and holding Jungkook's hand and linking their fingers together.

"But we can.... "

"NO. Bye, Hazel." Taehyung says without waiting for any replying he almost drags Jungkook towards his car.

Jungkook doesnt even know how to react.

Should he be happy?

That Taehyung is holding his hand right now or should he be scared that he seemed angry right now?

He didnt even glance at Hazel. He was looking at Taehyung. Cause the moment Taehyung held his hand.

All this going on his head stops abruptly.

He could only feel the warmth of Taehyung's hands on his. He can see how well their hand fits together. As if made for each other.

Jungkook comes out of his dreams thoughts when Taehyung opens the door to the passenger seat.

He looks up directly at Taehyung. Their face is a bit close to each other at this point. He looks at Taehyung who is already staring at him, with a loving gaze.

He doesnt seem angry right now. All he could see is a smile on the Elders' face. He steps back get to the back of the car and takes something from there. Youngers's eyes never leave the older. His eyes were on each of the older moves.

The older comes in front of the younger having one of his hands at the back, he could'nt see what he was hiding.

"you are looking etheral today bun," he says lightly tugging Jungkook's hair behind his ears from his right hand.

Making Jungkook breath hitch, he could feel himself getting small in Taehyung strong gaze.

Retreating his hand back "for you, beautiful " he brings the other hand in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook mouth opens up in shock looking at Taehyung holding a beautiful bouquet in front of him with is a boxy smile full on display.

It was such a beautiful bouquet that Jungkook couldnt take his eyes away from it.

This is the first time he got flowers from anyone. No one ever gave him flowers. But him.

Did Taehyung really get him flowers?

Seeing Jungkooks shocked face Taehyung thought that he didnt like the flowers.

Gulping he thought that he had fucked up already. Great Kim Taehyung. Just great.

Why did you have to do it on your own? Shit.

"bun, I am sorry. I thought I should be the one to make the bouquet for you so I tried my best. I am really sorry if it's not pretty. I will get you another one. I... "Taehyung started apologizing.

Jungkook who was shocked to receive flowers from Taehyung is now overwhelmed too, that Taehyung made this bouquet himself.

Holding his sniffles here and there the corner of his eyes dampened. He can't trust his voice right now.

He takes the bouquet from Taehyung hands and before he could say anything.

He throws himself on Taehyung

Making Taehyung stiff. Jungkook hugs him tight. Trying to convey his feelings to him.

Taehyung stops breathing, every time Jungkook initiates something it makes him go numb in happiness as well as shock.

Getting a hold of his emotions he hugs Jungkook back. Bringing him close to him as close as possible.

Holding Jungkook like this makes Taehyung feel complete as if a missing part just came home.

Realizing Jungkooks small sniffle on his neck, Taehyung panics he detaches himself from Jungkook.

Looking at Jungkook whose head is hung low. With occasional sniffles. Seeing Jungkook like this breaks Taehyungs heart.

He cups Jungkooks face in his hand and made him look at him. Seeing the tear-stained face , Taehyung world crumples down.

He couldn't see Jungkook like this. He would do anything not to see Jungkook like this.

"What happened bun? Did something happen? Did anyone bother you, baby? Tell hyung ?" Taehyung asks as if talking to a small baby.

Jungkook could trust his voice right now.

He hates himself to be this sensitive. He doesn't know why is he crying all of a sudden.

Is it because of flowers?

Or the fact Taehyung himself made the bouquet?

Or because of the girl in Taehyungs arms earlier which made him anxious.?

He can't pinpoint anything.

He just knows one thing and that is , He loves Taehyung, very much. He cant stop himself now. He doesnt want to make Taehyung wait. Not for someone like him.

This guy deserves the world.

"bun? What happened? Did I do something? You are scaring me bun" Taehyung asks bringing Jungkook close to himself almost hugging him.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung whose face held concern for him. He hugged Taehyung again.

He wants to be in older arms as much as he can. Calming his breath, " I am fi..ne hyung. Was just over..whelmed"

"and I loved the bouquet. Thank you"  Jungkook says. Breathing Taehyungs cologne one last time before breaking the hug.

He is sure of one thing, Taehyung is his comfort place.

"You sure?"Taehyung asks still unsure.

Jungkook does it again. He tip-toed and pecked Taehyung's cheek again nodding his head.

This action makes Taehyung's heart beat crazily. Again making him dizzy.

Jungkook smiles  his bunny smile " yes, now let's go I am hungry. " He says changing the topic as soon as he can.

Coming out of his trance he chuckles at younger antics, Taehyung smiles finally able to breath seeing Jungkook smile.

He smiles at the younger, and ruffles his hair.

Making Jungkook's face turn red. He was already so hot from hugging and kissing him again.

Why does he always act like a pervert in front of Taehyung?

"yes sure, let's go and feed my baby," Taehyung says making sure that Jungkook is sitting comfortably before going to his side.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou for reading.

I had to write this chapter again and again cause I wasn't satisfied enough.

Thankyou for all the wishes for my college ❤
My college schedule is so hectic God!!
I spend around 9-10 hours in college+plus travelling.

Please vote and comment.

BORAHAE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 317 17
Tae, a truly innocent and breathtakingly beautiful individual. However, his life takes a dark turn as he finds himself trapped in the clutches of his...
70.7K 3.7K 30
It was like a movie. That summer was the last time they saw eachother, the first and last time they shared a sweet kiss, and the last time they would...
317K 17.5K 45
Taehyung was a very good person who is always engaged to his studies, going out with his friends at weekend only,then giving respect to his parents...
89.9K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...