๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–™๐–Š

Od h0ggyw2rtyh0gwarts

๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ณ๐™ด๐š๐š‚ ๐šƒ๐š๐™ฐ๐š…๐™ด๐™ป ๐šƒ๐™พ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ถ๐™พ๐™ป๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐š๐™ธ๐™พ ๐™ด๐š๐™ฐ... COMPLETED HBP-DH2 What happens af... Viac

C a s t
๐“—๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฏ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
Corridors and Stupid Books
Professors and Makeovers
Headmaster's Office
Leaky Cauldron
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
Hogwarts Express
The Boy Who Lived
First Day
Most Noble House of Potter
Conversations and Professor Lupin
Secrets of the Past
Secrets of the Past๏ฟผ Part 2
Suspicion
Harry's Obsession
Hogsmede and Cursed Katie
Beginning of the Chaos
Explanation
Dinner Parties
Pre-Quidditch Match Conversations
Quidditch Matches and Tears
Moony and Padfoot
Clearing Things Up
Late Night Conversations in ROR
Slughorn's Christmas Party
Trainride
Weasley Home
Christmas Disaster
Dark Lord
Poisoned Chocolates
Cured! And then poisioned again...
Infirmary
Sectumsempra
Danger
HALF BLOOD PRINCE FINALE
๐““๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“—๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€๐“ผ
Death Eater Meeting
Closure and Baked goods
The Battle of the Seven Potters
The Will
Bill and Fleur's Wedding
Coffee Shop Chaos
A Christmas Gift From Me :)
Grimmauld Place
"Master Sirius is alive?!? And young?"
Ministry Break In
The Locket
Godric's Hollow
Bagshot and the Silver Doe
For Regulus
The Chase
Malfoy Manor and The Plan
The Dark Lord's Scheme
Black's and Malfoy's
Arrival At Gringotts
Imperio
"I've always wanted to ride a dragon!"
He Knows
Amends Made
Abeforth
Teatime
Back at Hogwarts
New Headmistress
Snake In Lion's Skin
"I can't lose you again."
Minnie
Caved In World
Courtyard Apocalypse
Deaths
Fate Changed (The End Of It All)
EPILOGUE

Separated

1.2K 35 5
Od h0ggyw2rtyh0gwarts

It had been quite a while now. Days with the octet consisted of traveling, planning, and making sure they're all safe. They were all traveling, with no real idea as to where their destination was.

As for the horcrux, there wasn't much they could do with it. To keep it safe, the group took turns in wearing it. For the past day or two, it had been Ron's time.

And so at the tent they stayed. In the middle of nowhere familiar. The moon gleaming brightly, a waning crescent. Outside of their bubble of magic, there was so tent in sight. No noises of people talking. No flashy spells being performed.

"Do me, next!" Peter exclaimed as Sirius cut Harry's hair. More of a desperately needed trim.

"Relax everybody, there's only one Sirius to go around." Sirius lifted his hands from Harry's hair and raised them in the air. Remus smiled at the boy and rolled his eyes at his antics.

Hermione laughed at Sirius's words. She  sat on a chair next to Remus, watching the others interact. James, Lily, and Ron had already went to sleep. The others probably should too, though staying awake and just chatting sounded much more appealing than sleeping.

For a second, Hermione stopped laughing, leaving the room in silence. They all turn to look at her, with the exception of Sirius. He was far too focused on perfecting that small chunk of hair that absolutely nobody will notice.

"Oh my god." The girl sighs out as she clambers to the table behind her.

"What?" Harry nonchalantly asks.

"I'll tell you all in a minute." The prominent tone of urgency was alarming that this was important.

"Maybe you can tell us now." Harry said as he leaned over to where Hermione was. He gripped the edge of the table and peered at what Hermione was doing.

"The sword of Gryffindor. It's goblin made" She simply states as she glances up at him and the others.

"Great. Brilliant!"

"What about it?"

"No, you lot don't understand. Dirt and Rust have no effect on the blade. It only takes in that which makes it stronger." She slides the book that was in her hands, to the opposite end of the table for the rest to look at.

"Ok..."

Hermione grew increasingly frustrated, "Harry! You already  destroyed one horcrux, right? Tom Riddle's diary, chamber of secrets."

"With a basilisk fang. If you tell me, you've got one of those in that bloody bag of yours-"

"She probably does, somewhere in there."

"See! Don't you see, in the chamber of secrets you stabbed the basilisk with the sword of Gryffindor."

"Which means it's blade is impregnated with a basilisk venom." Sirius says out loud, finally connecting the puzzle pieces.

"Exactly oh- Sirius it's probably best if you put those scissors down." Hermione says as she finds Sirius waving his scissors around when she turns to face him.

"It only takes in that what makes it stronger..." Harry sat down on the bench.

"Which is why-"

"It can destroy horcruxes!" Harry finishes.

"And that's why Dumbledore left it to you in the will." Remus adds.

"We need to tell mum and dad this when they wake up. You are brilliant, Hermione. Truly." Harry says looking up at Hermione gratefully.

"Actually, I'm highly logical which allows me to look past unneeded detail. And perceive clearly that which was overlook." Without looking up from the book that was in front of him, Harry responds with a, 'Yeah'.

"And there's only one problem-" Harry is interrupted when the light of the lamp is drawn out. The ones who were awake, turn to see where the light drifted off to. They become quiet, waiting for any foreign sound. All that was heard was the sound of the rain crackling outside.

Suddenly, Ron appears from the shadow, walking towards them.

"The sword was stolen." He simply says before flipping his deluminator to return the light.

"Yeah, I'm still here. But you two carry on, don't let me spoil the fun."

Peter couldn't help but furrow his eyebrows at the aggravated tone that Ron's voice held when he spoke that. Harry closed the book on the table and turned to Ron.

"What's wrong?"

"Wrong? Nothing's wrong, according to you, anyway."

Harry frowned at the response. "Well, if you've got something to say then don't be shy. Spit it out."

"Alright I'll spit it out. But don't expect me to be grateful just because that was another damn thing we've got to find."

Remus looked down and Ron's fists and noticed how his knuckles were white from clenching them so tightly. He peers at Sirius, who is just as confused at Ron's behavior as him.

"I thought you'd knew what you signed up for." Harry exclaimed.

"Yeah, I thought I did too." Ron broke eye contact with Harry, scowling at the ground until the boy spoke up again.

Harry marched over to Ron, standing opposite to him now. "Well, I'm sorry, I don't quite understand. What part of this isn't living up to your expectations?!? Did you think we were going to be staying near a five star hotel—finding a horcrux every other day. You thought you'd be at Mummy's by Christmas?" The others also began to inch closer to the scene.

"I just thought after all this time, we would've actually achieved something. I thought you knew what you were doing! I thought Dumbledore would've told you something worth while!"

"I told you everything Dumbledore told me! And in case you haven't noticed we have found a horcrux already-" Harry began to reason.

"Yeah and we're as close to getting rid of it as we were to finding the others, aren't we?" Ron's voice shook from anger. Hermione stepped in front of Ron and placed a hand on hid shoulder. "Ron, plea-" she started until she was sharply cut off by the same hands of the boy who she was talking to, getting her hands shoved off.

Remus and Sirius jumped in as well when they noticed that Ron wasn't budging a bit.

"Ron, just take of the necklace, you wouldn't be saying this if you hadn't been wearing it all day-"

"Mate "

"Do you know why I listen to that radio every night? To make sure I don't hear Ginny's name. Or Fred, or George, or mum-"

"Well you don't think I'm not listening too! You think I don't know how this feels?!" Sirius walked slowly towards Harry's figure as the boy was speaking.

"No, you don't know how it feels!! You're parents are dead! You have no family! It's not like Lily or James are going to stay with you for long! They aren't staying like that..."

Harry's face dropped when he heard this. When least expected, he pounced to Ron. Sirius quickly stopped Harry from doing so. Remus holding back Ron as well.

"Stop it!"

"Snap out of it, Ron!" Peter says as he attempts to place a hand on the angered. Although, Ron was fast to roughly move his shoulder, shaking off Peter's hand.

Lily and James had both woken up in the midst of the ruckus. Two tired figures now slowly approaching the scene, until they stop by the corner . James rubs an eye and freezes when he fully takes in what is happening. He shakes Lily's arm, as she is still in a doozy state. Her eyes widen when her eyes finally adjust to her surroundings.

"Fine then go! Go then!" Harry's voice quivered the slightest, yet it was barely noticeable. He panted from anger, similarly to Ron.

Ron clutched the necklace in his hand and swung it off his neck, letting tbe horcrux drop on the floor.

"Ron..." Hermione whispered. The livid boy storms past the entire group, off to the exitway of the tent. He turns around once more, facing Hermione.

"And you. Are you coming or not?"

Hermione stayed silent, looking between Harry and him in utter disbelief and shock.

"Alright then... I saw you two the other night.

"Ron, that's nothing." She tries to reassure. Ron ignores her as he leaves the tent. Hermione rushes behind after him to question him of his whereabouts.

Harry shifts his gaze from where Ron and Hermione stood, to the rest of the tent. He found Sirius, Remus, and Peter standing close to him, still taking in the situation as well. Remus looks at Sirius once and back, speaking to not necessarily anyone when he voices, "A couple of us need to go after him. It's too dangerous."

Harry looks at Remus, "I can't have you leaving as well, Moony."

"I'll go with him." Sirius quickly adds.

Harry sits down once again. Only now has he noticed that James and Lily were also standing by him. He drops his head for a minute, contemplating what his next step should be.

"Alright, but please hurry up. So you won't lose, Ron."

James frowned at the idea of two of his friends away from him. He shook thought away though when he was hit with the reality that none of them are truly safe at any given time.

"We'll try to convince him to come back." Remus stated.

In the matter of minutes, the octet had shrunk by 3 members. Each one of them were left to only hope for one another's safety.

———————————————————————

The remainders in the tent all sat in silence. It felt like a grieving of a goodbye that was most definitely temporary. Hermione'd come back from her unsuccessful argument of Ron staying.

Lily sat between Harry and James. She yawned quietly in her hand. James took notice and got up from his seat.

"I suppose, we should go back to sleep now. I'm exhausted as well." He held Lily's shoulders and the two walked to their bed.

Paltry verses of, "Goodnight's" echoed through the room for the couple.

Lily and James practically collapsed on their makeshift bed. Their eyes drooping with the solicitude of deep slumber. The last thing heard before the two fell into a long well needed rest was a tune.

Hey little train, we are all jumping on
The train that goes to the Kingdom
We're happy, Ma, we're having fun
And the train ain't even left the station

Hey little train, wait for me
I once was blind but now I see
_________________________________

I'm tired. It's 2 in the morning, guys. Sorry, if there's any grammar mistakes.

How was this chapter?

I have a plan guys, there's a reason why I made Remus and Sirius go with Ron.

Byeeee

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

2.1K 85 4
Summary: It's been over five years since Voldemort's defeat when Harry Potter gets pushed through a portal and falls into the Great Hall of Hogwarts...
117K 2.3K 11
Lyra Lupin-Black, the daughter of alleged masse murder and a werewolf. What happens when she travels back in time with Harry Potter, The-Boy-Who-Live...
15.4K 811 32
Summary: Lord Voldemort never panicked. But on the night, he found out that Harry Potter knows about Horcruxes, he freaked out. In his desperation to...
514K 9.6K 30
Lily Evans has a time turner, but soon it falls into the hands of the famous James Potter, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin, transporting them to 1996 (H...