The Rabbit

By gay_elfs

What if Izuku did jump? What would happen if Shigaraki found him? What if he was put into UA as a traitor? Iz... More

After death
Home sweet home
The exam
The newbie
The news
The sleepover
Starting class
First day in hell
Lunch?
'New' friends
Fucking with a Pomeranian
Raid (Short)
Bakuhoe
The hard drive
The start
All Might
Support
Games
1-A sleepover
DAMN
The festival
The small problem
Explanations
A/N got tagged
Internships
Hosu city
Stain
Scars
Exams
To grandma's house we go
Koda
Till next time
End of camp
Night with Stain
The beginning of the battle
Battle of quirks
Dorms?!
⚠️ READ PLEASE⚠️
fuck (A/N)
✨Full rewrite pending✨

New Book Teaser!

541 22 8
By gay_elfs

Chapter I:After Death

"Could I ever hope to be someone like you?"

There was a pause, the wind on the high roof sending a chill down Izuku's spine.

All Might shifted before talking, "This job is dangerous, kid. Pro heroes are always having to risk their lives. Some villains just can't be beaten without powers. So, can you be a hero? Not without a quirk" He huffed before pushing himself up and making his way to the roof's exit.

Izuku felt every atom of his body contract before expanding again, similar to when it's really quiet and there's a sudden noise and your body reacts.

"I see-"

"If you want to help people, I suggest being in the police business. Sure, heroes do most of the work, but it's a fine profession." All Might reached for the door and it clicked, letting out an ominous creak before he continued, "It's not bad to have a dream, young man. Just make sure those dreams are attainable. Realistic."

Izuku turned around to face the hero, his eyes welling up and his body visibly shaking. "Yeah, realistic." He whispered.

All Might sighed, "Come on kid, let's get you to the police station."

The air shook as a wave of dust from an explosion echoed about a mile from where the two were.

All Might quickly patted his pockets before panicking, "Walk down to the lobby and I'll be right back, okay kid? I have to get him before anyone gets hurt."

Izuku nodded and watched as All Might jumped from roof to roof.

Was he smoking? Nah.

The world was silent. Turning his back to the door, Izuku looked over the ledge, watching the people flee buildings and running home. They were so small.

Taking a cool breath of the icey air, he stepped up to the small ledge.

Another breath-

And in his last breath, as the wind whipped through his hair and outfit, as the bystanders started to scream and point, as another explosion impact went through the air-

He was at peace.

Finally.

Izuku grudgingly squinted his eyes open slowly, to be met with a rather perfect suit covering his whole view.

Groaning, he attempted to move, only to be held back by said faceless suit man.

"Stay still." He hummed, "I'm almost done, just a few more wraps."

Looking down, his legs, hands, arms, and chest are wrapped in gaws. A weird hand covered in purple mist passes over Izuku's chest, wrapping another line of gaws across his chest.

Not wanting to cause the mysterious man any more trouble, Izuku stays still and quiet as he replays the last thing he remembers over and over.

He'd finally found peace.

So why is he still here?

He should be dead!

"There we go." The Mist Man™ said as he backed up from Izuku, finally allowing the boy to see more than his two piece suit.

His face was covered in mist, similarly to the man's hands that Izuku observed earlier. His eyes were above the mist, pure yellow and kind of whispering off to the sides, mixing into the mist.

"Thanks?" Izuku finally mumbled out, his voice hoarse.

The Mist Man™ reached over and handed the younger a bottle of water, "Drink. You took quite a fall."

Gratefully, Izuku took it, drinking the bottle slowly as the Mist Man™ silently observed him... creepy.

After a minute, Izuku capped the water and shifted slightly. Was he on a velvet couch?!

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I assume falling from the financing building in the district would hurt. You're lucky your quirk saved you."

What?

"I'm sorry, there has to be some kind of mistake. I don't have a quirk. I'm sorry for wasting your time. I'll, I'll leave." Izuku whispered, dropping his head a bit and moving to get up...

With a squeak, Izuku quickly moves back up to the couch as he finally had enough conscious thought to realize his legs were transparent.

Mist Man™ hums and shifts so he's sitting with his back on the couch, similar to Izuku. "Well- It appears that you do now."

"But I'm, but I'm quirkless! I always would be! I have the weird bone thing that the doctor told me about!"

Mist Man™ sighed, "Well, it's no use dwelling on the past. Now that you have one, you must look forward and learn- experience." He hummed, leaning further back and gazing at the wood ceiling. "You now have a chance to see everything with a new perspective. You've been on both sides of the fence- living your childhood and most of your teen years quirkless. And now you can live with one. You know how different the treatment is between the two and you know secrets only those who are in your situation could know."

With a deep breath, Izuku nodded. "Yeah- I guess you're right."

Mist Man™ smoothly stood up and faced Izuku, reaching out his hand to help the boy up. "Apologies, I haven't introduced myself." He acknowledged. "I am Kurogiri. I formally apologize for my appearance as it seems I have spooked you."

Izuku took a moment to listen to Mist M- Kurogiri as the man helped pull him up and keep him balanced.

After a second or two, Izuku's legs slowly filled out, no longer translucent and he stilled himself.

"I'm Midoriya Izuku. I'm sorry if I made you feel weird, I'm still a bit disoriented, but I think your appearance makes you look cool." He beamed.

Kurogiri un-tensed a bit, dropping his shoulders and... smiling? Who fucking knows.

"So what do you plan to do now, young Midoriya?" He questioned, reluctantly letting go of the boy to make sure he's standing up right.

Izuku's demeanor darkened a bit at the question.

"I don't know. I was told by my life long role model that I couldn't accomplish my dreams..." He spat darkly, truly realizing what this meant for him.

Kurogiris eyes contorted to make it look as if he was frowning. "What was your dream? Surely he was wrong."

"I wanted to be a hero just like him. I wanted to save people, to help them."

Sighing, Kurogiri gestured for Izuku to follow him before walking to a large bar counter.

Izuku carefully took a seat on one of the seats as he watched the other digging in a cabinet.

"Do you have anything to do tomorrow, Midoriya?"

Izuku took a deep breath and laid his cheek on the cool surface of the counter.

Of course, the man's only being nice to him because he feels obligated to. He just wants him to leave. Who would want a quirkless- a late bloomer around anyway. A worthless deku.

"I guess," He muttered, voice a little distorted since half his mouth is pressed against his cheek. "I'm sorry if I'm bothering you with my problems. I can just leave-"

Before he could lift his head to start walking out, a few files with different hero names were put in his view.

Looking at Kurogiri with a questioning look, the mist explained.

"These are a few of the stricken records of heroes. Stuff they've covered up and secret deals they've made. If you wish to stay here, I can give you these and more, but you won't be able to go to school tomorrow. I wouldn't want to deny you your choice to education."

Izuku sat up a bit too quickly, getting a small headache, but not letting that deter him, he flipped through the field quickly, not reading anything but scanning the amount of information.

"If that's not a bother-"

Kurogiri cut him off, "If it was, I assure you I wouldn't be offering. You're welcome to stay as long as you're not worried about the other inhabitants here."

Izuku looked at Kurogiri, "There are others here?"

Kurogiri nodded, "Just two others. They're no harm... mostly. But I'll stay here when they're around."

Izuku thought for a minute, pensively staring at the files in front of him.

"Do you have a phone? I should tell my mom I'm not coming home tonight-"

"Of course, here." Kurogiri hummed happily, pulling a gray flip phone out of his pants pocket.

Hello?

Hi mom, I-

Izuku sweaty! Where are you?!

Don't worry mom. I'm staying over at a friend's house. It's a- uh- study group for some stuff we're having trouble with. I'll be back tomorrow.

Izuku! You scared the crap out of me! I called you 100 times! I was about to go to the police.

Sorry, there was a villain attack and I lost my phone in the process.

Oh sweetheart- Okay, I'll see you tomorrow. Have fun and stay safe.

I will mom, I love you.

I love you too baby

-

It's been hours and the sun is already rising.

Izuku is curled up on the couch with boxes of files next to him on the floor.

"Good morning Midoriya." Kurogiri greeted.

"Mmh," Izuku mumbled, in the middle of the report. "Did all these really happen?"

Kurogiri grabbed a large coffee pot and started preparing morning coffee. "Sadly."

Closing the file, Izuku sighed before floating over to the bar.

"Since when could you do that?"

Izuku frowned, "Do what?"

Kurogiri pointed down to the space between Izuku's red shoes and the floor, using the other hand to scoop coffee grains into the Keurig.

"Woah! I can float?!"

"It appears so."

There was a comfortable silence as Kurogiri continued to make coffee and Izuku watched himself float around the bar room happily.

After the coffee started to drip, a boy about Izuku's age came in.

He was desperately in need of some lotion, first off. He wore baggy clothes and artist gloves. And his blue hair was up in a really badly done bun, revealing his red eyes.

"Good Morning Tomura."

Tomura made the same noise as Izuku had before sitting down at the bar.

Izuku floated up next to him. "Hi. I'm Midoriya Izuku." He lowly said, this guy clearly wasn't a mourning person.

Tomura looked at the floating boy and groaned a bit. "Shigaraki Tomura."

Izuku smiled sweetly before pointing out the bun. "Can I fix that?"

"Hm? Sure whatever." Shigaraki shrugged, just waiting for some god damn coffee!

Izuku reached for the man's messy bun before undoing it. You wouldn't have been able to tell from before, but his hair is somehow the most clean and wavy hair that Izuku's ever seen.

Smiling to himself about that, Izuku starts by gently grabbing the hair into one area, twisting it 360 and tying it with the hair tie that previously held it.

"Here. This stays better than a bun and it'll keep hair out of your face better."

Shigaraki mumbles a thanks before putting his head in his arms, silently begging the coffee gods for the coffee to hurry up.

"Midoriya, don't you have school?" Kurogiri reminded, pouring finished coffee into three coffee cups and a large mug.

"Ah, crap! I'm going to be late!" Izuku fell to the floor suddenly and started packing the boxes back up. "I don't even have my bag!"

"You mean this thing?" "It's cool looking!" "Too bright!"

"Uh, thanks?" Izuku said, confused as he took his bag from the masked man,

"That would be Twice." Kurogiri introduced, passing Izuku the large mug full of creamed coffee.

"Oh- Hi! I'm Midoriya Izuku!"

"Hi! I'm Twice! I like you already!" "Get out!"

Izuku turned to Kurogiri who was passing out coffee to the others and just shrugged, "It's a side effect of his quirk. He doesn't mean it. You'll get used to it with time."

"Ohh. Okay. Thank you for everything Kurogiri." Izuku smiled as he made his way to the door.

"Of course, but before you leave-"

Izuku turned around and was met with Kurogiri next to him.

"My quirk is portals so you don't have to worry about being late. I would like to meet again if that is okay."

Izuku nodded.

"I could pick you up from school Friday. But until then, I want you to this about this-"

Izuku coked his head to the side a bit, like a puppy.

"It's an offer to join us. We are the League of Villains. We try to fix what the heroes have done but embrace being villains if it means we're against them."

Izuku looked around at the characters around the room, who had been nothing but kind to him after one of the worst days of his life- even if he'd only just met two of them.

A circular portal opened next to Kurogiri, made of the same purple mist he was.

"Do think about it, young Midoriya. I'll pick you up in two days for an answer."

Izuku nodded, honestly more confused than anything before stepping through the portal.

Upcoming: Chapter II: ???????????????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
460K 13.9K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
381K 14.4K 44
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
128K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...