Dangerous Desire. (Woman x i...

Par angelicliterature

"W-what are you doing here?" Aya asked. She wasn't expecting any guests, and certainly not the temporary love... Plus

Aesthetic Page.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty,
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
Epilogue.

nine.

8.4K 469 246
Par angelicliterature

Shaq in the MM..

Content ⚠️: rough s*x, bruising, biting etc..
Unedited I couldn't reread 😩😩

The entire ride to Aya's building was tense, Shaq's hand on her thigh and rubbing softly. She kept her eyes out of the window, Shaq staring at the side of her face. The endless teasing was building her up. She hoped that it would be everything she needed. She was afraid that as much game as he talked, he wouldn't do it the way she needed.

Her last couldn't.

The Uber stopped and she greeted the driver before getting out of the car, Shaq nearly breathing down her neck as she walked inside. Shaq looked around the familiar building, the security guards glaring at him and he glared back.

"Aya, everything okay?" The building manager asked as she flashed her pass, his blue eyes finding Shaq's annoyed ones.

"Great. He's with me." Aya chirped, her head held high and her hips swaying as she led Shaq to the elevator. Shaq walked in behind her, watching her press the button to her floor.

"Tense?" He whispered as he kissed her neck. Aya broke into a chill as she gave him more access, moaning quietly as he sucked in her skin.

"Impatient?" She asked back, Shaq smiling against her skin.

"Can you blame me?" He asked as he pressed himself against her, Aya letting out a breath before pulling away as the elevator doors opened. She unlocked her door, pushing it open. Her smell hit Shaq's nose as he inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of fresh laundry and her perfume.

"It's beautiful in here." Shaq breathed as Aya kicked off her shoes. He looked around, the white couches and the plants giving it a simple, her elegant look.  The fire place was met with a large tv just above the marble top. Her carpet was silver, giving the large area a complete look.

"A drink?" Aya asked as she walked over to her martini section, pulling out a bottle of cognac and pouring it into a cup. She handed it to Shaq who nodded in gratitude before taking a sip. It tasted rich, as if the drink was expensive. It was smooth as it slid down his throat as he watched her pour her own.

"So.."

"So.." Shaq responded playfully. Aya rolled her eyes, downing the rest of her drink before clearing her throat. He watched as she fidgeted nervously causing him to grin wider.

"No strings, right?" Aya asked breathily. Shaq nodded as he placed his cup down on the table, licking their lips while stalking toward her.

"How do you want it?" He asked quietly, his lips barely pressed against hers as he pinned her against the wall. Aya whimpered from the close contact, biting her lip.

"Show me what you've got. You talk a big game.."

"Oh yeah? Are you sure you can handle all of that?"

"Mmm, I'm a big girl, baby. I'm sure I can." Aya moaned, Shaq's fingers finding her throat again as he held her against the wall.

"And you won't catch feelings right?" He whispered against her parted lips. Aya shook her head, moaning as their lips finally touched. They kissed sensually, as if the need they had for each other finally bubbled over to the surface. They moaned into each others mouths, Shaq taking Aya's tongue and sucking on it with pressure causing her to moan with parted lips.

"Mhmm.." He hummed as he continued to suck on her neck, twisting his head around as he continued to hold her throat in place, bobbing his head slightly. She's never felt anything like that before, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as he finally let go of her tongue. Their kiss became sloppy, Aya attempting to wrap her arms around his neck, but Shaq grabbed them and pinned them roughly above her head causing her to gasp.

"You want it the way I like it right? Here it is." Shaq hissed against her lips, biting down roughly on her bottom lip causing her to yelp in pain.

"Where's your bedroom?" He asked. She pointed down the hallway, screaming in surprise as he lifted her and threw her over her shoulder as if she was the lightest thing in the world. She laughed loudly, squealing as he slapped her ass while carrying her into the bedroom and throwing her onto the bed.

"Jeez.." Aya panted roughly as she watched with wide eyes. Shaq ripped off their t-shirt their sports bra holding their small breasts causing her to lick her lips.

"What? You like that?" Shaq asked. Their abs were tight, Aya knowing that they'd feel so good against her small hands. He had muscles that made her mouth water, Shaq kicking off his pants and exposing his sculpted legs.

"Yes.." Aya moaned quietly, her eyes dropping down to the large, pulsating bulge that sat in his boxers. She licked her lips, sitting up on her knees and taking off her halter top, her breasts sitting up on her chest as her hard, rosy nipples glistened.

"Take the rest off." Shaq demanded deeply as he pulled down his boxers, Aya's eyes widening in complete fear at the twelve inches that sat more erect than she's ever seen.

Oh he is..healthy..

"Stop making me wait before I slap it on your tongue. I know it's big." Shaq chuckled darkly, Aya moaning quietly as she stood up, slipping off her pants. She stood bare-chested as her lace pink panties held her body. Shaq growled with desire as his eyes took in her well-.sculpted body.

"Take it off.." Aya breathed as she walked over, rubbing Shaq's chest. He licked his lips, pulling off the bra and standing bare. Aya pulled off her panties, picking them up off of the floor and handing them to Shaq.

"As a souvenir."

"Oh you're a nasty bitch, huh?" Shaq chuckled while grabbing her throat. He toward over her, their lips touching again causing Aya to moan. They kissed deeply, their tongues touching visibly as they kissed each other aggressively.

"On your knees.." Shaq whispered against her lips. She obeyed, Shaq holding onto her throat as she slowly kneeled while looking up at him. He caressed her face with his thumb, his thumb traveling toward her mouth.

"Open wide..ah..good girl." He praised as he slipped his thumb into her mouth. She moaned around it, her eyes hooded as she sucked on his thumb that he pushed into the back of her throat, causing her to gag slightly. Her mouth felt warm around it as he prepped her throat, slipping it out of her mouth and replacing it with his cock.

"Open..open..yes.." Shaq moaned deeply as he slid into her mouth, Aya gagging as he grabbed her hair, holding it as he pushed her head against the edge of the bed. Aya sputtered, keeping her mouth as open as possible as she choked around his dick.

"Mmm.." Aya moaned in pain, her eyes watering as he started to thrust his hips. He grunted, looking down at her as the tears streamed down her face. His cock visibly slipped in and out of her throat, Shaq holding her head against the bed by her hair.

"So fùcking pretty sucking my dick..fuck..keep them eyes open. Look at daddy while he fucks your throat." He grunted as he thrusted in and out faster. Aya gagged, her hands in fists as she tried to look up at him the best she could. She never got throat fucked before, but it turned her on so much that her knees trembled as she gagged. The spit dripped down her chin and face as it coated his dïck,

He started to move faster, ignoring the gagging and choking sounds as he thrusted in and out of her throat. The grunts he made caused her to nearly orgasm, her clít throbbing. She spread her knees open, her eyes rolling into her head as she started to rub her clít for friction.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum..yes...drink it, all of it..fuck.." Shaq moaned loudly as he slipped all the way into her throat and held himself there, holding her head against his cock as he spilled himself inside of her throat completely as she gagged.

He pulled out of her mouth, Aya panting for air as she looked up at him with watery eyes. It made him hard all over again, Shaq moaning as he pulled her up by her throat and kissed her passionately. Aya moaned, gasping as Shaq pushed her onto the bed and spread her legs wide.

"Look at that..you're so wet.." Shaq moaned. Aya's voice was hoarse from her throat being used, her response making Shaq throb with need.

"Because of you." The hoarseness was laced with lust and he growled, pulling her to his face and immediately attacking her pussy with his tongue. She gasped loudly, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as he sucked on her clit while holding her open with his thumbs.

"Oh shit.." She moaned loudly, holding his head to her as she started to move her hips. He used his tongue against her bundle of nerves, lifting her hips from the bed and slipping his tongue inside of her causing her to arch her back. He bobbed his head, thrusting his tongue in and out of her while rubbing her clit with his thumb. She was in heaven, her toes curling as she lifted her legs above his head to give him more access.

"Mmmm..mhmm.." He moaned against her pussy, taking the tip of his tongue and moving it up her folds and licking her clit again.

"Shaq, Shaq baby keep going..please..please.." Aya sobbed, gripping the bed sheets as she started to cum, her pants deep and hoarse as she cried out for him. He wasn't done, flipping her around and spreading her cheeks open. He moaned as he attacked her asshole, Aya gasping as she reached back to hold his chin. Her moans turned into whimpers and hiccups, her voice completely gone from screaming from pleasure as he pounded his fingers inside of her while licking her other hole.

"Fuck..stay just like that.." Shaq grunted as he sat up and aligned himself with her püssy. She gripped the bed sheets, gasping loudly as he slowly slid inside completely, her face turning red. She felt like she couldn't breath, Shaq pulsating inside of her as he stretched her out in every way imaginable.

"Oh my..oh fuck.." Aya sobbed into her pillow. Shaq took a deep breath as he tried to hold his composure, starting to move in and out of her sticky wetness. He held her hips, digging deep inside of her. Her moans of pain and pleasure turned him on even more, Shaq pressing his body weight onto her as he started to whisper in her ear.

"Deep breaths..deep breaths. You rock out that orgasm..it'll feel so good you're going to crave this cock every night..deep breaths..good girl.." He moaned into her ear, Aya sobbing as actual tears streamed down her face with every moan she let out. He moved slowly, thrusting deep inside without pulling out, curving his hips and grinding them against her ass. Aya gripped the bedsheets, her mascara dripping down her face and onto her pillow as he pinned her down with his entire body, his hands finding her wrists and holding them.

"Who's daddy, huh? Look at me.." He grunted huskily into her ear. Aya cried, panting deeply as she turned her head to look at him. He smiled at the sight as he continued to move, leaning in and sucking on her bottom lip.

"D-daddy.." Aya sobbed lowly against his lips, her doe eyes staring down at his lips as the mascara stained her face. He nodded, pulling her head up by her hair causing her to gasp while arching her back, pounding faster into her until she started to cum again.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

129K 3.4K 24
Bang! I sat bolt upright. Did I imagine that? That noise? What was it? I clambered out of bed and almost fell down the stairs with the panic that had...
41 11 6
Even though her fragile frame stood a feet away, my hands ached to touch her face. The smell of her perfume was intoxicating, her beauty matched no o...
238K 4.8K 25
not forcing you, but this story is 1 of a kind... read now ! 🔞 ( or be mature )
1.5M 24.8K 12
I felt a longing to trail my hands on her body. To explore and know the vampire that managed to steal my heart. I inched closer, every single cell of...