Deadly Saints [18+]

Od itsyassilm

(Saints series #1) "I have never met such cunning woman as you. A standing ovation for your unparalleled ski... Viac

000: Introduction
001: Temptress
002: Kill, kill, kill
004: Tangled
005: Goddess of Death
006: Kinky
007: Harley Quinn 2.0
008: The more, the merrier
009: Downhill from here
010: Unveiled
011: Playing with fire
012: Holy shit
013: A little heat
014: Smiled foolishly
015: Sweet drops
016: Hide and seek
017: Blood lines
018: Appearance
019: Bittersweet
020: Sweetness
021: Mind over Matter
022: Sex, money, feelings
023: Daydream
024: Delectable
025: I spy with my sexy eye
026: Game on, baby
027: Clown
028: Equal
029: Little devils
030: La famiglia
031: Enchanté
032: Assasins blush too
033: What a show
034: That sweet thing between your legs
035: Gamble
036: Calm and collected
037: Stolen glances
038: Skyfall
039: Steel blue eyes
040: Shattered
041: Anew
042: Diminished hue
043: Not on our watch
044: Goddesses have fun too
045: Lovers who hesitate
046: Simple misdirection
047: Lose my mind
048: It all came down
049: Here's the secret
050: Devoured pain
051: Sofisticato
052: Far from royalty
053: Fates of two, entwined
054: Into you
055: Beautiful and dark
056: The good
057: Flirting with death
058: In the midst of it all
059: Inferno
060: Void fantasies
061: She-Devil
062: Deadly saints
063: Hell with you sounds heaven to me
064: Us, finally
065: Raindrops fell from her clouds
Author's Note

003: Art of Seduction

1.6K 30 2
Od itsyassilm

|Isadora Xara|

This night, is especially my favourite since we get to bring Rio into our territory. Although he didn't have the muscular physique compared to the men in the club, his features made up for him in that department. Don't get me started on when he smokes, his enigma gets sexier.

"This is always a fun night, when we get to bring Rio." My best friend - Alysanne - cheered, applying her crimson lipstick.

"You just like seeing him get flustered!" I chuckled, curling the ends of my midnight locks.

She fluffed out her honeyed silver waves, making them appear full. Grabbing the usual black lacy lingerie, she turned to me and started smirking, "And you don't?"

"He gets all sexy though in that moment, plus it's a good boost to his ego," I added, grabbing similar lingerie.

Alysanne drew the curtain back, her lingerie consisted of a two piece like mine. Perking her breasts to appear two sizes than it is and flaunt her round ass, it took her ages to find one that accentuated her assets in the way she wanted. When you draw attention to your body, tips roll in like a birthday bonus.

"True. I mean his appeal is definitely there. But he's more of a best-friend-fuck-buddy."

I walked towards the curtain, removing my leather tights and tank top. No underwear bared my skin, did not see the need if I am going to change when I come to work. Placing the diamond encrusted straps of my bra onto my shoulder. I clicked them together and put the thong on. Drawing the curtain, I dumped my clothes onto the table.

"You fucked him again, didn't you?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

She shrugged her shoulders, "I need dick, Isa, don't you know a girl has needs?"

"It's far, I defiantly thought about fucking him on countless occasion," I admitted, wrapping the 6-inch heel strap around my ankle.

"What stopped you?" She asked. I stared at her small figure. Even in heels, I still towered over her.

"I mean I see him as family, you know the past dude."

Alysanne made a gagging face, "Boo! Such a goody whore."

"Doesn't mean that I don't go all out for when he comes," I smirked, as we closed the door behind us.

"Oh, he will definitely come." She laughed, pun intended.

We walked through the dimly lit hallway, it flashed with neon peach and cherry. The luxurious club wouldn't be called Cherry Pop if the color didn't match. Our side of the club still resembled elegance, numerous doors for the woman to change into and prepare for their huge performance. The slight hint of sweet alcohol tickled my nostrils, Alysanne and I preferred a strong one compared to a sweet one.

Sensual music always played, regardless some had beat but others were often sex songs. I didn't mind them, rather they were a turn on. But for my time on the pole, I needed my music which I hand pick on various occasions that the board actually has a folder labelled Isadora's Music. What can I say? Their most popular stripper needs music that will get men hard. Indirectly, I needed to be horny for them to be.

We walked backstage, Alex stood behind the board routinely. His slim stature and thick framed glasses made him look geeky but still a hint of cuteness, even though he hates when we tease him about it. He got that sleepy hot figure though.

"Oh, geek charming!" We sang, racing towards him.

Engulfing him in a hug, he huffed out the remaining oxygen in his lungs. We let go, his glasses slipped to the bridge of his nose. Pushing it up with his index finger, he tried to hide his embarrassment of being hugged by half naked women but his pale skin revealed the intense flush of colour.

"Guys, don't call me that!" Alex whined.

Alysanne on his left while I walked to his right, she peeked at me with a devilish grin on her lips. We both knew what we were going to do, Alysanne is indeed my other half of our minds to be in sync like this.

"Oh, but why? You are our pretty boy!" We cooed.

"Stoppp!" He whined again, we found him undeniable adorable.

"Okay fine but first," I paused, as Alysanne and I kissed his cheeks.

"Oh my god," he whispered, staring at the ground with a slight smile that revealed his adorable dimples.

Walking towards the curtains that had the stage behind them, I stared at Alex. "Don't forget our song, babe!"

In his flustered state, rapidly pushing a few buttons, while cursing a few words of irritation.

"Aww! Isn't he so adorable? Damn! His figure is so hot." Alysanne giggled.

"And they say nerds aren't fun." See? Our minds really are in sync.

Alysanne chuckled, while we waited for the lights to shine upon the curtains, signaling for us to start. The mood shifted from its usual music to our song, I kissed the index finger of my finger as Alysanne did. Placing them together, we wished each other good luck. It became our ritual ever since we started performing together, slightly boosting our confidence and making us superficial at the same time.

The string of chords blasted through the speakers. "Bust Your Windows" by Jazmine Sullivan started playing while the luminescent descended upon the curtains, the show is starting. I walked through them, swaying my hips with the rhythm of the music. Slow and sensual, closing my eyes to embrace the other side. I drew my hand over my stomach, caressing my breast and drifting to the nape of my neck. A moan escaped me as I became consumed in the essence of the music, completely transforming me into someone that desired the attention of all the business men in this club.

This stage is larger because we have a guest tonight. Opening my eyes, I am met with numerous suited men than the usual amount that came. The place completely packed, all greedily sipping a glass of bourbon or whiskey, the scent of cigars filling me, an intoxicating smell that aroused me as much as spicy men's cologne.

I tugged on my bottom lip, a smirk forming on them from this amount of attention. See, a sick part of me reveled the attention of powerful men. Walking towards the pole, I lifted my right leg high as my knee rested on the pole. Dropping my head back, I knew the men had a clear view of my cunt, which is what I wanted. A smile on my face, while I returned to my original position, silence persevered but all I had all their dirty fantasies in the palm of my hand.

Situating myself in front of the pole, placing my hands behind my back, I knew my stature, my spine curved as my ass cheeks sat on the pole for men on the side to admire and my breasts pressed outwards to peek the curiosity of the ones in the front.

Swaying my hips from side to side along with the beat, I walked around the pole staring at the beautiful men in here. Hooking my leg around the metal. I picked myself and span around. Before planting my feet on the ground, the main course is yet to be served and I haven't even scraped the surface of my skills.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen. The actual show will begin, if you know what I mean." Tyler proudly announced.

"High" by Dua Lipa & Whethan started playing while Alysanne appeared next to me. One of the workers placed a chair behind us, twisted bitches knew the game is on. Scanning the room for Rio, we found him sitting in the front row. Both of us walked down, each holding his hand as we led him to the seat. His hair is disheveled, slight inky curls cascading upon his forehead. Those coffee infused orbs completely transported into another universe while he stared at us, a sexy smirk on his lips that inwardly turned me on. The attire matching the midnight did wonders, especially with his leather jacket that Alysanne always thought enhanced his appearance.

Alysanne stood behind him, caressing his shoulders while she bent down to allow the men to indulge in the view of her ass. I stood in front of Rio, his gaze captivated by our essence which is what I admired about him. I placed my finger under his chin, making him meet my gaze. Those lips, I could smell the scent of cigarette on him which meant that he tasted the best kind of me. Slowly moving towards his lips, parting his lips, I planted a peck on them and I tasted it. The whiskey that I adored, parting his lips, allowing my tongue to invade his mouth, controlling my need to devour him as his tongue battled for dominance in a fierce way that I didn't knew he had.

Oh, he defiantly is getting me wet.

Retracting from a kiss he obviously didn't want to end, I turned around. The view of horny powerful men, a delightful sight as I swayed my hips in a pace that eventually led me down to the floor. I crawled like I had my prey seated in the audience, only what they didn't know is that I deliberately played this position for Rio to have a clear view of my ass and probably my pussy but it's nothing he hasn't seen a thousand times. Sitting myself on my ankles, I knocked my head back into the air, my upside down view gave me contact with his bewitched orbs that liquified. Alysanne had one leg pressed in between his legs, his hands automatically caressing the smooth pale ivory skin of hers.

Getting up from my position, Alysanne removed her leg and retreated to the back of him. Her hands caressing his chest from beneath the leather jacket. I sat on his lap, my back facing him. Instantly his hands gripped my waist before I knocked my head down, caressing his legs as I inched upwards. His hard cock pressing into my ass, got to commend him for having a size like that. I could feel the heat that radiated throughout my body, drowning my every nerve. When I got down on my knees, my view particularly in line to give him some head.

Rio visibly swallowed hard as Alysanne pulled his hair back to have her own kissing session while she ran her fingers under his shirt to feel his chest. My hands caressed the inside of his thigh, the visible state of the way he gripped the chair made me wonder if he would break it. Rio knew he couldn't stop the inevitable, if he did then he wouldn't return and that's why the chair usually came back with dents.

My hands reached the place of his hard cock, the tent in his jeans didn't do him justice from the way it felt against my ass, the curse of all the circulation of warmth deriving to. The twitch in his cock made me enhance my movements of just rubbing the restricted area, I couldn't go into his pants according to the rules which is a pain but I had to deal with it. Constantly moving it in ways that would pleasure him while Alysanne fucked his mouth with her tongue.

Removing my hands, I drew them up his chest before lightly touching his neck. Alysanne stopped kissing him and started on the left side of his neck while I straddled him, his cock hitting my almost bare pussy which made me moan in need while I started kissing the right side of his neck.

I nipped his ear before whispering, "Put one hand on the back of Alysanne's neck and one on my ass or boobs, anything you prefer."

I licked the side of his neck as I watch his hand caress Alysanne's neck and warmth collided onto my ass, Rio pushed me closer to ride his cock which I obliged to with a slight smirk.

With our last lick on his neck, the music died down and we left Rio's body. Still heavily panting and disorientated, Tyler nodded his head for us to leave while his smile grew even more wicked. Grabbing Rio's hand, we walked backstage.

When we finally were out of the view of men, Alysanne let out a panting breath and cheered "Oh my fucking god! That was hotter than the last time. What the fuck even happened?"

"I honestly don't know, Rio looked appetizing today." I winked at him, which made him smirk and raised an eyebrow.

"True, Rio, what did you do to yourself? Getting sexy overnight will land you some trouble," she warned, jabbing his chest playfully with her index finger.

"We honestly might fuck him on stage one day and lose our jobs!" I laughed, ruffing his hair.

"Like he wouldn't enjoy that." Alysanne scoffed, trying to hold her laughter.

"Guys, I'm right here." Rio finally spoke, a raspy sound of that.

"Oh! He speaks, we thought that the little show permanently muted you." I teased.

"Two beautiful women who devote their attention to me is every man's dream," he dramatically placed his palm on his heart.

"Such a sweetheart." I kissed his cheek.

"Anyway, I got to go home now. I literally feel like my muscles are going to give out." I cried out, walking through the hall to our room.

"I will pick up some food, what are you feeling for? Chinese, Indian, Thai?" Alysanne asked, walking next to me.

"Some Chinese food and a whole lot of dick," I replied, opening our door.

"True, I mean Rio just turned me the fuck on with his mouth and that sexy look he gave you," she laughed.

"Fuck him for me, babe! It's best that one of us gets ride of blue balls," I replied, removing the lingerie and changing back to my normal clothes.

"Will do, baby!" Alysanne saluted as I opened the curtain.

I chuckled at her ability to lighten any mood, grabbing my bag from under the counter. I threw my lingerie into it for washing. Placing my feet into my rusty spiky raven boots, I tied the knots and slung the bag on my shoulder.

"See you at home, peaches." I said, kissing her cheek.

"Don't be too late!" I warned walking out.

"Yes, mother!" Alysanne whined.

Our entrance is out front since you hear stories of strippers going missing from the back. Tyler forbids us to use that side which led us here. Men in suits, sat disinterested in Cindy, blondie with fake tits and bitchy attitude. Didn't anyone tell her that she became overused? She fucked almost all of the men here, so her stripping wasn't doing anything for them since they have already seen everything. She did the full-on show, no bra or thong, naked as the day she was born.

Walking past the bar, a hand gripped my wrist. Instantly, my fist clench to break his nose but when I turned around. It is the adonis that graced me with his presence and the only one Tyler allowed me to go into a private room with.

"Quite a show you put on there, malyshka." He smirked.

Dick or Chinese food?

• • •
Please VOTE, comment and share if you liked this chapter!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
128K 2.4K 32
Raven Scarlett Delilah, a dangerous 14-year-old orphan girl. On the outside, she may seem innocent and sweet but on the inside, she is strong, fierce...
144K 2.5K 57
"Aria, you had me hooked the moment you stood in front of me in the VIP booth back at Volt. Then you had me whipped when you were sprawled across my...
505K 8K 15
━𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐎 ❛They call you the temptress of the night. A woman trained to kill; a weapon equi...