New Found Target(Goldric/Hunt...

By AkumiKamazaki

Hunter was an ordinary student at Hexside. He wasn't noticed by many, which he was happy for as he wasn't use... More

First Interaction
I don't like him, do I?
Slight Problem
Me? In love? Never
Unsure
A crush?
Life with you
My dearest
He did what?
Can't Spell Happiness Without Pen1s
Book Lovers without the Book
Making Time
Temporary Happiness

Valentine's Day

570 24 89
By AkumiKamazaki

Hope y'all already know what's comin'

-Hunter's P. O. V-

Valentine's day, a holiday to spend time with your loved ones, confess to your crush, feel single watching all the couples do lovey dovey stuff....Ew.

I don't enjoy valentines that much. It's not because I don't have any one to spend it with, it's just that everyone is acting so serious about it, I'm pretty sure we can all confess or spend time with loved ones on any day. But y'know, life.

My sisters already has a valentines, good for them. Somehow my youngest sister (Luz) got the head of the student council asking her, and Vee went with her partner, Masha, they're nice, I've met them a couple times before and they're cool.

When I headed to my locker, and unexpectedly, there were many valentine's cards in it. Weird, never thought I'd get any. I never did ever since I started, so why the sudden change in behavior?

There were maybe, at least 20 plus cards there. I sighed, "I don't want any of these" I muttered.

I was getting all the cards out of my locker when I felt a presence behind me, I turned around and saw Edric holding a bouquet of flowers. 'What was this all about?' I thought to myself.

He smiled, "Happy Valentines, Hun"

"Umm, thank you" I reluctantly accepted the flowers.

He then grabbed my hand and dragged me somewhere. After we got to an empty classroom, he checked if there was anyone following, after he finished he looked at me.

"Look, too many people were asking me to be their date, so I thought I'd publicly ask you so no one would ask me. And when I saw the amount of letters you had in there, I think it goes for you too"

"Yeah, I'm not used to the attention, and I certainly don't like it..."

"It's fine, say, after school, wanna hangout?" Edric suggested.

I signed as a small smile grew on my face. "Fine.."

"Great! I'll see you later Hun" He kissed my check and left the room leaving me to process what just happened. I held the spot where he kissed me, sh1t...I thought we were just faking, what was that?!
.
.
.
I walked to my first class, a few stares here and there, and a lot of valentine decorations. Too much pink and red.

As I was on my way, I saw someone getting rejected by Edric's twin, Emira, it isn't confirmed if she had a date but it's certain that she's not interested in men. That was accordingly the 14th one she had rejected.

As I arrived, I directly went to my seat, I was sitting next to some random guy I only spoke to when we had a project that we'd get partnered for because we were seatmates. The dude's chill.

"Hunter, you got one of the twins asking you?" He randomly spoke,

I chuckled, "Yeah.."

"You're homo too?"

"I'm bi, yeah" I said, knowing I'm still unsure of my sexuality.

"Cool dude,"

"Thanks" Not the most weirdest interaction I had today.

Then the teacher came in, she talked about valentines to which I didn't listen as I had no interest in the holiday.

The class was really boring like extremely boring...but almost everyone was enjoying Valentine's day, they spent time with their valentine even in between breaks, they got  flowers, chocolates and more. But I'll be hanging out with Edric later, and I'm not sure how I'm feeling about that..

-Time skip-

I was putting my books and stuff in my locker then suddenly someone pulled my arm and pulled me to the rooftop, and it was Elena. I wondered the she wanted from me. (Naw I just started editing this and I thought Edric grabbed him instead of Elena 😭😭)

"Look your Edric's boyfriend right?"  Elena said, glaring straight at me.

"Um Yeah...what do you want?" I said not used to calling myself his 'boyfriend' while being a bit confused in the process.

"Look I want you to stay away from My Edric alright?" She spat at me.

"And why would I?" I said now glaring back, guess my uncle made some use in my life after all...

"I'll make your life living hell" Elena said, her face red signaling that she's furious.

"Do what you do,, tomato" And I walked off.

Damn, that was weird. I can't wait till the end of the day, I'll finally go home and get away from everyone-...I forgot I'm hanging out with Edric later...Well there goes my afternoon. So much for just staying in.

I went to my next period which was science, not my favorite subject, but it's decent. Except for the fact that Elena was there.

Few minutes later the teacher finally came, "Happy Valentine's day everyone, hope you all are having a wonderful time. So anyway, any of you guys got a valentine already?"

The class muttered, some said yes, sone said no, and the others didn't speak.

"That's great, with or with no valentine, we can still enjoy the holiday with loved ones. But say, raise your hand if you've gotten a valentine"

I silently groaned and raised my hand, a few people around were too, there was maybe at least 15 or more, including Elena. Wonder who asked her out, or who she asked out.

"Well aren't you all lucky, but school is still school. So we will start our lesson."

Mrs. Helena had started with the lesson but as I was behind Edric, I couldn't see him be uncomfortable around Elena, she kept bothering him and something about it didn't sit right with me. Well obviously why wouldn't it?

Eventually Elena stopped and I could finally listen to what the teacher was saying, I rested my head onto my desk, my arms being my pillow.

In the middle of class, Edric had slipped one of his hand behind him, now his hand was on my desk and I asked myself if I should hold...hold his hand? What the heck!? Where did that thought came from?! But I guess his hand does looks soft...

Ugh, I don't care at this point. I reached one of my hands out and help his getting up in the process, and when I finally held his, he immediately grabbed mine, I was a bit surprised to say the least but I was the one who started it...and it wasn't too bad, he started caressing my hand, which was a bit expected.

He had stopped at some point, though Elena had witness what happened and her reaction was priceless. While my seatmate was completely chill about it, didn't even bother.

Soon enough the bell had finally rang, took it long enough. I dashed to my locker, already preparing for next period, which was....English, I'm sitting with him, sh1t, I can't just go see him after that. (I'm writing this at 1am, half asleep so don't question me)

But I have to, my mom will be mad if I skipped class. I went to English and saw Edric already sitting there, I felt slightly panicked but I was sure I'll be alright, right?
I went to my seat and I stared at the window beside me, it was peaceful, until someone Interrupted it.

"Pfft, you alright love? Seems like you're ignoring me" Edric said, I believe looking at me while I still stared at the window.

"Don't call me that Edric" I said in a slight angry tone but I wasn't angry I was just flustered and embarrassed about what happened last period.

"Aww your flustered aren't you?" Edric said, chuckling.

"I'm not, just shut up Edric” I said not showing my face at him.

"Don't be such a mood, darling" The Blight said, now resting his head on my shoulder.

"Ugh.." I complained quietly, but I didn't exactly hate it, it was a bit nice.

"Yeah, love you too" He said Burying his face into my shoulder while my face turned to a brilliant red, but I calmed down after a sec.

"Y'know Ed, I can see the teacher heading here"

"I don't care, I'm comfy...and you smell nice"

"What?"

"Mhmhm"

"..."

Finally then the teacher arrived, she talked for a bit and started the lesson, with Edric's head still on my shoulder. She clearly spotted us but she didn't pay any mind. Ugh,

"Edric," I tried shaking him off.

"No,"

"Do this later, I wanna listen"

He groaned, "Fine" He then lifted his head off my shoulder, finally.
.
.
.
-Big time skip-
(After school)

I was outside waiting for a certain someone, wondering if I should just ditch him instead. He's taking too long, ugh. I'm leaving, I turned around, heading outside campus but I then heard a voice behind me calling my name.

I turned around and saw the reject broccoli. I just wanted to go home...

"Why'd you not wait for me love?"

"I did, but you took too long."

"Impatient much?"

"Very, now stop calling me pet names"

"It's fun though"

"Not to me it isn't, besides we aren't actually dating..."

Edric opened his mouth to say something but he closed it and remained silent. did I something wrong, did it actually hurt him? Why would it though? He's played many people before and he never felt guilt in doing so. So why is he acting like that now? Titan, I think too much.

After a few moments of silence we finally arrived to where we were heading, the park was full of Valentine's decorations, and I think it was too much, the holiday will only last for a day anyway.

I then came to realization, I grabbed my phone and texted my mom that I was out with someone, after a few minutes she replied with 'Alright, stay safe mijo' after that I signed and put my phone in my pocket.

"So what was that about?"

"Told my mom I'd be out somewhere, just so she won't get worried." We were now sitting on a park bench. It was still around 4:30, so the sun will set in a few hours.

"Wow, you're mom actually cares" He let out a small dry laugh.

"Doesn't yours?"

"No, she just cares if we get straight A's, make out family look good, etc."

"Oh, sorry for that I guess.."

"It's fine, it has been like that since, well, we were born. And we've eventually got used to it, we make up excuses just so we could go out."

I looked at him, I knew the Blight were a pristine family but naturally that would put a lot of pressure on the three siblings.

"Anyways, wanna go eat Ice cream? I saw some a while back, we can return here afterwards"

"Sure" I said while we both got up.

"I'll pay"

"Don't, I can pay for mine"

"It's fine darling, it isn't a problem"

"I'm still paying for mine"

"Alright, fine"

We walked to  a nearby ice cream stand and bought one each, though in the end, he somehow payed for mine. He just said it wasn't a big deal and I shouldn't worry about it.

"You didn't have to y'know" We were now back at the bench earlier.

"Like I said love, it's not a big deal, just enjoy your ice cream"

"When are you gonna stop with the pet names?"

"Hmmm, I think...never"

"You're unbearable" I playfully rolled my eyes.

"I know"

At some point, after eating, he let out a chuckle.

"Let me help you with that love" He gently grabbed my chin and used his thumb to wipe my face. Damn,

A person walked by and I heard them say, "Nah, bro got his Wattpad moment"

I looked away, trying to hide my flustered face, while Edric let out small giggles. "Never thought you'd get flustered because of that blondie"

"I don't wanna talk about it.."

He ruffled my hair and stood up, "Come on blondie, I still have a few things planned."

I quietly stood up and walked next to him while fixing my hair.

"Say, do like stuffed animals?"

"I mean, I guess..." (Nah, Hunter def loves stuffed animals)

"What animal do you like?"

"Wolves.."

"Alright"

"Why'd you ask?"

"It's nothing, just curious"

"Sure.."

After a while of walking, Edric went for a quick stop at some sort of store, I didn't know what it was nor did I care.

He told me to wait outside since it'd be quick, so I did. I was having a peaceful time until I saw Elena, ew, what was she doing here? I'm not saying she can't be here but, why'd she have to ruin my peace?

And as soon as she spotted me, probably thinking that I was alone, she walked up to me. Nah get that thing away from me...

"What are you doing here? Did your date ditch you?"

"Well actually, I almost ditched him earlier"

"And he left, didn't he?"

"Uh n-" But I was cut off by the reject broccoli.

"Hey Hun," He then saw Elena.

"And, you..." He continued as his smile faded.

"Let's go Hun"

"Alright" We left without speaking a word to her.

I chuckled, "Do you really hate her that much?"

"Mhmhm, but anyways, I got you this" He pulled out a wolf plushie.

"How did I not notice that earlier?"

"Because you were too busy looking like someone I know"

"Who?"

"My next boyfriend" He let out a few laughs, and soon I did too.

"And I thought you could get any more cheesier"

"Always expect the unexpected from me"

"Sure,,"

"It's getting late, wanna walk you home?"

"Only if you hand over the plushie"

"Oh right, forgot I was holding this" He handed me the plushie and he walked home with me, and or slash just followed were I went.
.
.
.
"And we're here, umm, thanks for today"

"Not a problem, love"

"Stop, not Infront of my house where my mom's gonna see"

"Alright, alright. Now I should be going"

"Yeah, you should"

"See you tomorrow blondie"

"Yeah..." But before he'd left my mother had opened the door, "Mijo, you're back" She then spotted Edric. "Was that the friend you were talking about?"

"Uhh, yeah"

-Timeskip-

I don't know how, but my mom had somehow convinced Edric to come in and now they were having a full on conversation.

Though, I remembered what Edric had said about his parents, I felt bad but he seems happy, and I'm kinda glad for that..
(Edric already told Emira that he was at friend's house and he'll arrive later)

"You're friend is really nice mijo"

"Friend?" Edric butted in.

"That's what he told me?"

"I'm his boyfriend-"

Then suddenly the door slammed open, "WHAT?!"

"Dude, you scared the living sh1t out of me!"

"You have a boyfriend?!"

I'm more surprised that my mom wasn't the one saying that.

"Ummm, maybe?"

"Since when?!"

"Stop screaming you demon"

"Rude,"

"Uh, anyways, Edric this is Vee, Vee this is Edric"

"Your boyfriend"

"No"

"-I'm happy that you've found someone Hunter" My mom interrupted,

"Thanks mama"

"But it is getting quite late, Luz isn't here yet, I'm getting kind of worried"

"Don't worry Mrs. Noceda, Luz is at my place with my little sister, she texted me a few hours ago."

"Well, alright, thank you for telling me, and I think you should head home now as it's getting dark"

"But ma, it's raining" Vee pointed out.

"It's fine, I can handle the rain"

"Do you have an umbrella at least?"
(I feel like this is really uncharacteristic for Camila💀)

"It's fine, I've gone through worst"

"How about you stay here until the rain stops?"

"My parents are away, so sure?"

"You can hangout with Hunter and Vee in the meantime, I'll inform you once the rain slows down"

"Alright Mrs. Noce-"

"Just call me Camila" Edric nodded and I took him to my room with Vee following behind.

"Why'd you not tell me had a boyfriend?"

"You didn't ask?"

"Still, I should know about these stuff"

"Stop bothering me and go talk to Edric instead" I groaned.

"Okay"

And I can't continue any longer 💞
This has about 2700+ words and I mostly did everything so I'm thanking myself 🥰

I legit didn't know what to do at the end and like Camila was so out of character😭😭

But anyways umm, yeah, Vee. We love Vee, she was also hangout with Masha before that so yeah.

And no, I don't have any ideas for the next chapter, so if it takes long, then I'm sorry.

But anyways
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 87K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
130K 1.6K 51
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!
141K 6.2K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
101K 627 24
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...