Devil Doesn't Bargain

By marveltribrid21

MALE READER! Y/N Adams is known for his bad behaviour in college but no one can change him so he's transferre... More

Y/N Adams Bio
Prologue
Professor Johansson
Classes
Party Problems
The Truth
Whatever It Takes
The Saboteurs
Taken
Cold Case
Found
What Are We?
Unexpected
Shattered Hearts
Not Over Yet
Guess Who's Back
First Night Back
Hickeys and Moving in
First Time
Epilogue

Mother vs Mom

539 17 9
By marveltribrid21

Y/N is walking through the halls enjoying his weekend since he finished all his assignments. As he is walking, he notices a blonde haired guy blocking a brunette from moving as her back is against the wall.

He walks over and taps the guy on the shoulder. The guy turns around revealing himself and the girl. 

"Niall, leave her alone."

"Fuck off Adams."

Niall shoves Y/N back before grabbing the girl's wrist.

"Let her go Niall."

"Y/N please."

She reaches out for Y/N's hand but Niall roughly pulls her back. She has tears streaming down her face, something in Y/N snaps.

He grabs the back of Niall's head and headbutts him which dazes him before Y/N rushes to the girl.

"Are you okay Hails?"

"Yeah I'm-"

Y/N is tackled to the ground by Niall.

"Run Hailee."

"But-"

"Now!"

She runs away as Y/N tries to get Niall off him. Y/N manages to flip their position and kneels on Niall's arms. 

He begins to repeatedly punch him in the face, a fire in his eyes. This isn't Y/N, this is years of contained anger, sadness, disgust and fear from his past. 

Robert and Jeremy are walking through the halls when they see Y/N punching Niall repeatedly. They both grab Y/N who trashes about trying to hit Niall again. 

"Y/N! Stop!"

"LET ME KILL HIM!"

His voice sounds demonic as he screams, people coming out seeing Niall on the floor with a  bloody face as Robert and Jeremy are holding Y/N back.

After calming Y/N down, both boys are brought to Linda's office. Niall's parents and Y/N's parents are both in the office. Y/N's parents have a death grip on his shoulder as he keeps his face neutral. 

"Now Ms. Steinfeld has explained what happened before she ran away. Niall was pinning her against the wall and was planning on doing a lot more to her without her consent."

"Is this true Niall?"

"She just kept saying no. She's my girlfriend she should give it to me when I want it."

"She doesn't owe you anything asshole." 

The grip on his shoulders tighten so he shuts his mouth. 

"I'm so disappointed in you Niall. We're taking you home."

"What? Why?"

"We can't leave you here with other people clearly."

"What about him?"

"Mr. Adams was wrong in what he did but he did it to protect a fellow student, he will be suspended to his room for two weeks."

"May we take our son to his room?"

Y/N's mother fakes a smile, everyone believes she's sweet but not Y/N. 

"Of course Mrs. Adams."

Y/N leaves the room with his parents as they walk to his room. He opens the door and his mother locks it behind him.

(TW; ABUSE MENTIONED)

His father turns on the music, making sure it is loud as Y/N undoes his shirt kneeling on the ground. His mother ties his hands with his tie and puts another one in his mouth. 

His father unbuckles his belt as Y/N shakes his head with tears in his eyes.

"You should have behaved."

His screams are muffled as the belt whips his back, drawing blood. Tears stream down his face as his mother looks at him in disgust. 

Whip after whip, leather on skin draws blood as Y/N's muffled screams reach no one's ears as the music and tie muffle his cries for help. 

Y/N wishes against all hope that someone, anyone will kick down the door and save him but he knows it will never happen.

Meanwhile Lizzie and Scarlett are in the psychology room after getting back from lunch. Robert and Jeremy walk in.

"Did you hear about what happened?" 

"No what happened?"

"Y/N beat up Niall to protect his friend Hailee."

"Where is he?"

Lizzie quickly stands up after hearing the news, she needed to see him. 

"I don't know, we left him in Linda's office."

Lizzie rushes out followed by Scarlett who struggles to keep up with the mom mode of Lizzie. They both walk into the office startling Linda and Cobie.

"Where's my son?"

"Huh?"

"Where's Y/N?"

"His parents took him to his room why?"

Lizzie doesn't answer instead running towards Y/N's room with Scarlett not far behind. They hear loud music and knock on the door, no answer.

"Do you have a key?"

"Yeah."

Scarlett opens her door and rushes in getting the key before handing it to Lizzie. She unlocks the door and rushes in, watching as the belt whips Y/N's on the back.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY SON!"

"He's our son not yours."

"Like fucking shit he is now get away from him."

Linda, Robert, Jeremy and Cobie rush in followed by two officers, shocked by what they see. Lizzie stands protectively over Y/N as his parents step back with their hands raised. 

Scarlett unties Y/N and takes the tie from his mouth as he falls into her crying. She kisses his head and runs her fingers through his hair. 

The two security officers remove Y/N's parents from the building as Lizzie kneels beside him. Y/N immediately clings to Lizzie.

"It's okay, I've got you. They're not gonna hurt you anymore."

She pulls the blanket from his bed wrapping it around him as he shivers against her.

"Lizzie, if I had-"

"No. Scarlett hold him."

Scarlett holds Y/N while Lizzie stands up and points at Linda.

"His files clearly state that they never wanted him. You know he acts up for attention but he has improved his behaviour greatly excluding this minor slip up to protect his friend. You know NOTHING about him but I do and what you just did has tarnished two months of my hard work to get him to open up. You should have called me and I would've handled it now look at him. That's on you."

They all look at the shaking and crying form of Y/N who clings to Scarlett like she's the only thing keeping him alive as she rocks him back and forth to calm him down.

"Now all of you can leave me and my son alone."

"Can Ms. Johansson stay too?"

"Of course sweetie."

Everyone except Scarlett and Lizzie leave the room. 

"Scar will you get the first aid kit from your room?"

"Sure."

Scarlett leaves the room to get the first aid kit while Lizzie takes the blanket off his shoulders before getting him to lay on his stomach. 

Scarlett returns with the first aid kit before sitting by Y/N's head as Lizzie cleans his cuts so they don't get infected. Y/N winces in pain.

"Sorry sweetie."

"It's okay mom."

She smiles as she continues to clean his wounds while Y/N traces circles on Scarlett's knee to distract himself. 

After she finishes cleaning his back, she hands him a t-shirt and hoodie which he puts on immediately as Lizzie sits beside Scarlett, leaving space for Y/N who lays between them on his stomach. 

As Lizzie plays with his hair, he starts drifting to sleep holding his penguin with a smile on his face. 

"He's adorable isn't he?"

"Yeah he is."

They both smile at him as they start talking about random things and gossip about the other teachers as Y/N sleeps soundly with Lizzie running her fingers through his hair. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304 48 22
When an innocent bet between siblings and friend turns into a battle to win. The bet you might ask? That is something one the select few know what it...
18.3K 490 31
2 college students are stuck in a dorm room together. Worst part? One's a jock, aka, Misha. Jay is just your ordinary gay guy. Caring, sweet, underst...
2.1K 243 35
''Each of your scars have a story, and i am more than happy that you feel comfortable enough to let me in on those stories...'' When two polar oppos...
2.3M 78.9K 33
**THIS IS THE NEW COMPLETED VERSION OF CAMPUS CRUSH. GO TO MY PROFILE TO READ THE OLD VERSION** BOOK ONE in Campus Series Casper Niely is a shy bookw...