The Ugly One *Charlie Weasley*

By HopefulNiall

Beauty and confidence destroyed by an ugly mark, Saffron Hawthorn believed she'd never be loved again. And st... More

The Ugly One *Charlie Weasley*
Intrigued
Afternoon Awakening
Dinner Disaster
Stay
Departure
Eggs On Toast
Packing
Platform Nine and 3/4
Watch
Accidental Ledge
Fear
Wake Up
Explanations
Disappointment
Remus Lupin
Diagon Alley
Expectations and Apologies
Having To Go
Snow Day
Guilt and Uneaten Sandwiches
Caught
Curiosity Killed The Cat But Satisfaction Brought It Back
Home
A/N
Lies and Truths
Sorted
Christmas
Boxing Day
New Years
Desire For Peace
Crazy
Twists
Different Types Of Anger
Understood
Future Thoughts
Heey
Obssessed
Rainy Kisses and Missed Birthdays
A Molly Weasley DnM
Names
Wizarding Wars
St Mungos
The End of Times
Romania
First Day
It's All Good
Jealous Maybe
Missed
Trust?
Rivalry
Aftermath Feelings
Aftermath Feelings - Part 2
Two Can Play
Saturday Dance Night
Friends
Do You Love Me
Skillz
Good
Promotion
First Date
Questions!
Authors Note!
Yay!
Epilogue

Thank you <3

1.4K 39 5
By HopefulNiall

I. FEEL. REALLY. SAD

I can't believe it has come to a close. It's been a year and five months since I first published 'The Ugly One' and what a time it has been. 

Thank you to all my readers. Thank you for taking time out of your life to open and read the first chapter of my book. Thank you for bothering with it, without you, this would never have been finished. 

Thank you to everyone who votes. Sure this story doesn't have as many votes as many other stories on the site do, but still, even just one vote made my day. So thank you so much. 

And to all the beautiful commenters, thank you so much for you kind, uplifting and wonderful words. You really encouraged me to write, even when I felt low and questioned whether or not I should bother any more. 

I know there have been times where I haven't updated for a few days, r even weeks, but thank you for sticking by me. Thank you all for everything you've done! You are all beautiful!

I am feeling very sad that it's ended and I know for a while I will feel kind of empty. 

I have enjoyed writing this book, and might enjoy reading it full myself one day, editing anything that needs to be edited. 

I will miss writing cute Chaffron moments!!!

Now that the story has ccome to a close I will happily answer all and any of your questions! So feel free to ask anything you like!

Thank you all again and I will keep you updated on future story plans!!

Lots of Love

HopefulNiall <3 <3 <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 61.5K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...
18.8K 550 44
y/n has been loved all her life, she has her father, her brother and even her neighbor's.. but what changed when she went to hogwarts? Well.. that's...
195 8 7
DISCONTINUED FOR NOW Evangeline Weasley is the sixth born of the Weasley children. After the war she is living with her boyfriend Nathan. Her family...
130K 3.2K 25
Everyone acts differently around me... Why? Everyone talks seriously with me... Why? Everyone hates me... Why? Because I am different Because I am s...