HER LIFE (✓✓)

By shylpeter8

The arrival of Sheetal creates havoc in Khushi's life, causing her husband and family to disregard her.She de... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHAPTER 12
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHAPTER 13
Chapter 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32

CHAPTER 11

2.9K 155 28
By shylpeter8

Haven Villa

Two couples were heading downstairs arguing while the man was trying to convince the lady to agree with him the woman denied even though knowing the man was right. Their son was coming from another side didn't react for this was everyday occurrance since his mother became pregnant.

On reaching the stairs the man held the woman waist possessively helping her to reach downstairs. Making sure she has settle comfortable the boy kissed the woman's tummy greeting who caressed his head affectionately . The couples looked at each other amused forgetting their earlier quarrel but on seeing the man's amused smile the lady twisted her lips showing her displeasure.

" So mom what is it this time" Question annoyed Arav seeing his parents face

"it's your father "Exclaim Khushi giving him a betrayed look.

"Me!what mistake did I commit?I just told you we need to employ workers at home since with your condition you can't do everything alone.But i didn't know showing care towards my pregnant wife is wrong"told Aryan faking hurt

Tears formed in Khushi's eyes ,knowing her husband was right but she was just reluctant to have strangers in her own house. Arav glared at Aryan seeing tears in Khushi's eyes which was unacceptable to him even if it's tears of happiness.

"It's not that am against your suggestion. It's just hard for me to trust a stranger and bring him/her at our home"said Khushi expressing her fear

"I understand you Khush, let's take it slow by looking into Bua's choices first and the one you'l be satisfied with ,will take him/her"told Aryan who understood where his wife was coming from

"Ok today i'l  be supervising the servant quarter to be tidied "told Khushi heaving a sigh of relief

"Just don't tire yourself too much, my princess need rest and so are you . Infact you should think on start to operate your work at home ?Told Aryan while Khushi open her mouth to denie

"Mom please don't fight with dad on this, for am in support of him. My sister needs total rest before she arrives here in few monts"supported Arav before Khushi can respond

"Aaaaaaw!!!"exclaim a shocked Khushi looking at the two who ganged against her

"Hymp! both husband and son are same"uttered Khushi looking between the two

"Aru go prepare i'l be dropping you at your Bua Nani's house on my way to office. Hope you haven't forgotten"told Aryan

"Ofcouse Dad I haven't forgotten but when will Maasi be returning" question Arav curiously

"The moment she settle everything in Delhi, but you Aru don't forget about your education am watching you"told Khushi staring at him

"Don't worry Mom ,my education is my priority afteral I need to be a role model to my youngest sibling"replied Arav while Khushi rewarded him with a charming smile

Everything was going well in Khushi's life,she had everything she ever wished for ,a successful career,her own home,family and a husband who love respect and support her. But none could fill the void of her paternal family.

Through her connection she watched her siblings from far, even the one thought to be dead. Though her heart broke seeing the man he grew to be, even though successful in career but a devil incarnate waiting to exact his revenge for nothing.

She was aware her family was searching for a bride for his third eldest brother. She was disheartened seeing how her mother lost her charm due to what life rewarded her with the lose of her two supposed dead children .

Her longing and empty eyes always pierced like a needle through her heart and that's when she knew it was time to make her entry which was to shake the foundation of Maheswari family

she was angry with them which she never failed to express infront of her husband. Especially at her father who couldn't stand for his family and bade papa whom nothing mattered than family respect.

Her anger adding to that her mood swings wasn't of help in any way .Days passed her baby bump grew bigger and so was her mood swing and cravings increased.Aryan handle everything with ease, for handling angry Khushi was easy than emotional Khushi.

Though her cravings gave him a hard time he was enjoying this face knowing the difficulty his wife was going through inorder to bring the baby in this world. Baby shower was arranged and conducted in grand way and they supported an emotional Khushi who missed her mother most at that time.

The pregnancy increase her glow and her chubby appearance made her look like a cute doll but her increase size also made her insecure but Aryan perfectly handled her with his love. Aryan's love not only healed her bruised heart but it also made her forget the pain and hurt caused by the Raizada and Gupta.

They were happy in their life but it didn't go unnoticed how Uttara gets lost in her thought after her return. Atimes she found her blushing and lost in her phone. She inquired where she revealed of a friend she made in Delhi and that time Khushi realized her shy sister have fallen for that person.

On insisting to talk to the guy ,Uttara agreed hurriedly but Khushi was petrified seeing her ones best friend on Video call. Both were petrified on seeing each other but Khushi had to school her expression not wanting to Uttara to know yet of them not being strangers.

Nk though happy followed suit seeing her pleading eyes. They converse as strangers infront of Uttara only both knew how hard it was for them. Later the two converse with her taking Nk's  promise of him revealing of them being friends to Uttara before she knows it from someone.

Uttara after knowing she had fallen for the guy whose family was reason of her sister's pain was heartbroken and block Nk from her life. Though Khushi wanted the two to solve it themselves, had to intervene seeing Uttara who has turn into a shell of herself.

He explained everything to Uttara who still didn't want anything to do with anyone related to Raizada's but Nk presence in Mumbai made it hard for her especially when he will be staying with them.

Nk was happy seeing her best friend and her change. But the shock was knowing she is married and even pregnant for he never knew Khushi can move on from his cousin brother but nonetheless he was happy for her.

Days passed with Uttara avoiding him while Nk tried everything to win her trust. Seeing Nk sincerity and the relationship he shares with Khushi her heart melted and the two solved their problem.

Under Khushi order Nk stayed with them in haven Villa ,he felt peace which was never in Shantivan. He enjoyed his stay with his new family but the the only thing he feared was facing a pregnant Khushi's anger.

He started working in AA Fashion house in photography section. He enjoyed his work for here his work was recognised and appreciated.Other side they prepare themselves for Khushi's date was near.

Shantivan,Delhi
Shyam who found another prey whose near him stopped his outside visit and he was always found at home. Anjali who saw Shyam spending most time at home became happy seeing the change while others were worried,  for they knew there was a reason behind the change.

The youngsters kept a close watch on him which Shyam knew and made sure never to be caught. But one day Payal who had gone downstairs in the middle of night to get water saw Shyam sneaking in Sheetal's room.

She followed him and Shyam who was in hurry forgot to close the door, Payal peeped Inside and what she saw took her breath away. Forgotten was the water she was going to bring,she run to there room and woke up Akash explaining to him what she saw.

Seeing Akash unbelievable expression she pulled him towards guest room where he witness it himself. He wanted to burge in and give him the beating of his life for such betrayal but Payal interfered telling him to find proof and expose them Infront of all the family members.

The next day with the help of Hp ,the camera was placed in Sheetal's room in hope of getting the evidence which bounced on them. Days went without Shyam visiting Sheetal which disturb them thinking they knew of there plan.

They lost hope and after a week when  Sheetal was downstairs,Payal went in her room to retrieve the camera disappointed of not getting any  proof. She took it in their room disappointed while Akash console her knowing they lost the chance.

Lost in thought she started taking picture of there room to pass time till dinner while Akash took it from her to have a view of the pictures she has taken until he came across the video which he thought Payal took.

He opened to watch but the words uttered jolted Payal from her reverie while Akash stared down embarrassed disgust applicable on his face. Payal exclaim happily taking it from with the plan of rushing downstairs to show to the family.

But Akash stopped her advicing to first show it to Arnab but they were suprised not seeing  shock or anger on his face. That's when he revealed of knowing it before and adviced them to let Anjali who still lives in fairy tales fight her own battle for she brought it upon  herself.

While for him she already took Sheetal's sign on divorce paper together with the custody of his child which Sheetal sign hurriedly when he threatened of releasing the video of her adventure with Shyam on the media.

Unknown to them Anjali overheard their conversation though hurt hearing Arnab ,she wanted to prove what she heard was right. She watched Shyam for days how she sneaks in the middle of night to Sheetal room and their sexual adventure.

She approach Arnab pleading him to help her divorce Shyam which he refused instantly in offering any help . She confronted Shyam threatening to reveal everything to her family who in turn reminded her how she repayed her family when they revealed his truth infront of her.

Anjali had to endure everything silently and only concentrate on her Rajkumari who was on her way. Everyone saw her change but none commented, Sheetal baby shower was conducted which Arnab  didn't care and so were the youngsters who were just there for formality.

That same Anjali had labour pain where she was rushed to the hospital and gave birth to a baby girl. Though the baby of Anjali paid for the sins of her parents when she was born mute.

1814 words

Target : 120 vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 11.3K 27
Terrace Scene. What if Anjali was to choose between her husband and her brother?. Whom will she choose?. Peep in for more. This story belongs to...
54.9K 1.6K 5
Khushi and Arnav were enjoying their rabba ve moments after their remarriage. Arnav showered her with love but still enjoyed riling her up just to se...
86.9K 7.5K 23
She thought he was her knight in shining armor but he was leading her to her real destination. He thought he was doing the right thing by hurting he...
157K 14.3K 37
She watched her so called sister in law smiling happily after all the pain she put them through but now she was done and was going to take the right...