Feisty [Trainer!Levi x Reader]

bananamelonwriter द्वारा

After being unable to pursue my dream of becoming a kick boxer, I decided to stop being so melodramatic and s... अधिक

\\.one.//
\\.two.//
\\.three.//
\\.four.//
\\.five.//
\\.six.//
\\.seven.//
\\.eight.//
\\.nine.//
\\.ten.//
\\.eleven.//
\\.twelve.//
\\.thirteen.//
\\.fourteen.//
\\.fifteen.//
\\.sixteen.//
\\.seventeen.//
\\.eighteen.//
\\.nineteen.//
\\.twenty.//
\\.twenty-one.//
\\.twenty-two.//
\\.twenty-three.//
\\.twenty-four.//
\\.twenty-five.//
\\.twenty-six.//
\\.twenty-seven.//
\\.twenty-eight.//
\\.twenty-nine.//
\\.thirty.//
\\.thirty-one.//
\\.thirty-two.//
\\.thirty-three.//
\\.thirty-four.//
\\.thirty-five.//
\\.thirty-six.//
\\.thirty-seven.//
\\.thirty-eight.//
\\.thirty-nine.//
\\.forty.//
\\.forty-one.//
\\.forty-two.//
\\.forty-three.//
\\.forty-four.//
\\.forty-five.//
\\.forty-six.//
\\.forty-seven.//
\\.forty-nine.//
\\.fifty.//

\\.forty-eight.//

1.7K 60 24
bananamelonwriter द्वारा

I took a deep breath, as my eyes widened.

Moves.

Levi's moves.

That specific one. The one he once did to me. The one I found on the tape. That one.

That's the only way I can win the fight now. I need to make that move.

How the hell did I forget about that shit in the first place.. I knew already beforehand that I needed to use it on Jess, but with all that happened it's like my mind went completely blank.

I wiped the blood off my mouth, drinking from my water bottle and spitting the rest of the blood that remained inside.

"Are you okay?"

Eren wiped some spits off my chin with his hand, staring right into my eyes.

I pulled my arms up, fixed my body gesture and frowned.

"Trust me."

He smiled, handing me my mouthguard.

I turned around towards her, right before the bell for the final round rang.

"You should have fucking remained down. I'll make you spit so much blood that you'll regret ever standing across me."

Jess was so damn upset, baby. She might have taken the lead in the last round, but it was obvious that she wouldn't be able to keep it up any longer. Her face was swelling, her body was all beaten up and she was struggling to keep a steady breathing.

Not that I was any better, though. She might be a bitch, but is she a fucking strong one. I can barely feel my face anymore, each and every muscle on my body feels like breaking down, and I'm dripping blood off my mouth non-stop.

But the worst thing is.. my leg has become completely useless by now.

I can't even fucking imagine how bad the damage is, but one thing's for sure. It's already been done.

I ain't gonna sit and cry now. The injury is as bad as it can be, and the pain will just be getting higher and higher until it's nothing but insufferable.

So if it's already decided I'll be getting outta this place on an ambulance, at least I'm gonna fucking give all that's remained in me before that happens.

"It's the final round. Whoever doesn't end up on the ground, wins the tournament. Let's see what our girls can do.."

I huffed, pushing myself off the ropes and raising my fists up.

I'm making the move the best damn way I recall it. I just gotta press my leg only when I do the kick. That's the only way for me to not fall down right away.

Whatever happens, happens.

Jess picked herself up so damn fiercely. That woman seemed she was determined to rip my face off for real this time.

It's my last fucking chance.

"My God! Jess just went for a rough punch on the ribs! That must have been damn painful.."

I growled, as I squealed back. I needed to let her hit me, so that I could get close enough to grab her waist.

But fuck, was that punch rough.

Before she could manage to get back at me, I raised my leg high enough to kick her from behind, while hitting on the front.

"I can't believe my eyes.. (f/n) just did the impossible! She brought Jess down!"

"What the hell was that move?!"

"She seemed done for, how did she bring Jess down like that?"

"Hey, I think I've seen that turn-around before.."

I stumbled around, attempting to realize what was going on. The move had worked, and it made Jess fall down.

But why the hell can't I keep myself up either..?

I tripped and fell down right next to her, right after the referee had just began counting.

"Both of our girls are down! If neither gets up in 10, it'll be a tie.. A loss-loss for both of them!"

"(F/n)! What are you doing?! You brought her down for good, and you fall with her..?" I heard Sasha and Ymir calling.

"Get up, (f/n)! You can't end this with a tie!" Christa shouted.

"1..2.."

"Jess won't be getting up.. but you still got some stamina left to win!" Annie continued.

"Get yourself up, come on! Grab the ropes and hold still just for 10 seconds.. it's 10 damn seconds! You've been waiting all your life for this, get the fuck up!" Eren urged me, placing
his hand on my cheek.

I moaned, spitting even more blood. I'm wondering how the hell I haven't died from internal bleeding yet.

I stopped thinking. I stopped listening. Everything went completely blank inside. I couldn't even see straight anymore.

In all this mess, I could only feel my heart beating. And that's a damn good sign that I haven't died yet.

"..5..6.."

I raised my hand high enough, and surprisingly found one of the ropes to pull myself up. It was my last lifewire.

I hang on tightly and basically dropped my whole body on them. I raised myself high enough to be off the ground limit.

"..8..9..10! And (f/n) is standing up! She wins the fight!"

"You fucking made..-!"

I groaned, slipping off the ropes and falling down harshly.

That was it.

That was all I could give.

I can't take it anymore.

........

It felt like I was in a deep sleep, all of a sudden. No sense of feeling. No touch with the environment. Just.. nothing.

The only thing I could feel was a very certain sense of touch all over my body. Two arms around my chest, that had a very certain feeling of warmth and affection.

He's..

He's here.

I felt my body being raised up in the air, and softly placed on his chest. His arms were placed tightly around my back and below my kneecaps.

I squeezed my fingers onto his shirt, hugging him in a way that nothing would be able to take me away from him.

That was the only way I could feel alive.

"Levi..

..I'm such a complete idiot.."

He placed his hand on my cheek, stroking it softly and slightly pulling it upwards.

"..an idiot that made it." He whispered in my ear.

I huffed loudly, as I managed to open up my eyes and discern his blurry face.

"I-I can't feel anything, Levi.. it's like.. there's nothing down there.."

"I know, baby, I know. I'm here now." He comforted me, pulling the hair off my face. "It's going to be okay. It's all over now.."

I clenched my teeth, as I slowly began regaining consciousness from bottom to top.

"..fuck.. it hurts.. it hurts like hell.."

"What the hell are you all sitting and looking at..?

Call a fucking ambulance for her, don't you see she's in damn pain?"

That was the last thing I heard him saying right before it began getting numb again. The pain I was feeling in each and every part of me was so damn unbearable that my body stopped tolerating it.

_______________

alright I know it took me too damn long this time,, but let's just focus on the fact I finally got my ass down and brought this chapter to life, cause yee it sure was something 🥺

love y'all and see u soon, happy valentine's xx ❤

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

143 11 3
A marriage for a mission, a cabin for a couple... Spending one whole week in a secluded cottage with nothing but a single bed and a small couch with...
415 15 1
"So you just found me hot? Is that why you were so tense?" "Fucking yes." He tugged you closer. Lips hovering over the shell of your ear, a shudder w...
74.8K 3.2K 46
Years of hard work landed you the crème de la crème lifestyle a doctor within the Walls could ever dream of - a career in Wall Sina. Unfortunately, t...
19.5K 508 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...