\\.twenty-three.//

I felt a slight breeze going through my face down to my back. I slowly opened up my eyes, as the sunlight slightly blinded me.

"Is it morning already..?" I purred, stretching my arms.

I took a look down to my chest, realizing that the shirt was almost completely taken off my body. The couches' sheets were also pulled away, tangled all together.

"Damn.. I forgot how messily I sleep.." I scratched the back of my head. "Levi wouldn't be so happy to wake up to this.."

I raised myself up, pulling the shirt down properly. I walked towards his bedroom to check out if he had woken up already. "Hey Levi, you up?" I knocked on his door, but he didn't answer. I opened the door taking a look inside, realizing that he was gone.

"Hmm.. where would he be.." I thought to myself. "Oh, he must have gone to the gym. He is always typical with his program.."

I moved back to the living room to make a call with Levi's telephone. I just had to call Eren to tell him all about yesterday.

"Hey, Eren, whatcha up to?"

"Morning, (f/n)!" He picked up right away. "Where'd you been? I heard you stayed till late at night with that dude yesterday.."

"Yeah I did, but I'll tell ya about that later.. yesterday was a goddamn fucked up day, lemme tell ya.." I began, "first of, I went to Starbucks to start work again, only to get my ass kicked from that asshole.. he told me he had to reductions and shit, and would only give me a small refund after some months.." I explained, clicking my tongue loudly.

"Huh? That fucking bastard!" He shouted.

"How does he look like? We gonna go find him and beat the shit out of him!" I heard Ymir yelling.

"Eh? Ymir's there too?" I realized.

"Hey, (f/n), don't worry! We'll help you find a better job!" Christa continued.

"Heh, I've put you on speaker since I'm practicing some exercises now.. and the other guys are here too" Eren responded.

"Ah, I see.." I snickered, forming a smile. "Thanks you guys, I've missed y'all."

"So after that you came here?" Eren questioned.

"Early in the afternoon, and we kept on training straight till 2 in the morning.. he honestly made me feel so much better.." I beamed slightly, thinking about it. "And after that, I went outside for a cigarette and almost got raped by a gang of bastards.."

"Wait, what?!" Eren startled.

"That fucker Levi let you go home on your own so late at night?" Mikasa growled.

"It wasn't his fault, he would get me home. I just went outside on my own since the bastards were abusing a cat, and I needed to stop them.." I continued.

"You really do have guts, (f/n)." I heard Annie muttering. "They should've gotten their balls kicked.."

"Damn right.." I agreed. "Luckily Levi came in time and taught them a lesson. You seriously should have seen him; I'm betting they're scared to even think about abusing someone again.."

"It's really gotta be pretty scary being beaten up by Levi.." Eren gulped. "But he's really thoughtful, he knew how to treat you last night.."

"Definitely.. especially if you think that he invited me to spend the rest of the night in his house." I added.

"He WHAT-" a loud shout pierced through my ear.

And I was wondering where Sasha had been all along..