\\.fifty.//

"Hey Levi, you know what I've noticed this morning? I can move my leg slightly all the way down, if I'm grasping my thigh like this.."

He turned at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Don't go rushing your healing. I know how much you want to feel your leg working again, but you're gonna do more harm than good by playing around like that."

I sighed, as I leaned back down on the couch I was laying on. I don't like admitting it, but Levi's always right about important matters like this.

Thomas climbed up on the couch and curled up on my lap

Thomas climbed up on the couch and curled up on my lap. It's as if this little kitten knows exactly when I'm feeling down, and comes right away on me to keep me company.

"Have you noticed how fast Thomas has been running lately? He's getting used to climbing on all-three just fine as well.." I smiled, raising him up to my face to cuddle.

"Mhm.." he nodded, "it doesn't even matter to him no more. Animals are really good at adapting to whatever disadvantage life hands them."

"..that's true. I wish I was a little bit more like him on that.."

He pointing his glance right towards me, from the kitchen's counter he was standing behind from.

"Baby, don't go breaking your own heart by saying things like that. You know better than anyone how much you've struggled and how hard you're trying with your injury. But you need to realize that sometimes you just gotta lay back and have some patience. You can't always fight for things to get better, at times you just need to.. wait for them to get better."

I huffed, but smiled genuinely. "How damn wise my man is."

He smirked. "Well, don't think that's something easy for me to comprehend either. I always hated waiting, too." He huffed, "So that's why I'm trying my hardest now to make you relax."

I snickered, taking a look at the counter. One thing I don't think I've ever told you, is that Levi is really good at making cocktails. Well, that's one more thing for the list on everything Levi has a talent on.

He used to work at a bar when he was younger, so he's skilled at every alchohol drink you can come up with. He even has some he makes himself, with his own signature recipe.

What more could I seriously ask for than living with a professional bartender, for someone who loves alcohol so much like me.

"Are you quite done yet?" I purred, "Come here, I wanna cuddle.."

"Don't you have Thomas right there, taking my place on your lap?"

I giggled. "My love for Thomas is entirely different than yours, you gotta stop being jealous of him, baby.."

"You think I'd be jealous of a kitten I got you myself as a present?"

I smiled. "..come here."